[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im going to an interview to try to get a student visa to New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1446629472357.jpg (13KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1446629472357.jpg
13KB, 230x230px
im going to an interview to try to get a student visa to New Zealand or Australia.

Which is better ? NZ or Australia ?
In which can I easily get into hormones ?
Which is more trans-friendly ?
Which is more inmigrant-friendly ? (im a spic, not black but brown)
>>
i forgot all aussissies are sleeping now
>>
>>5405747
Aussie healthcare is substandard and authoritarian. Arguably one of the worst for lgbt patients.
>>
>>5405747
They're both immigrant friendly. And considering all the south european immigration in the 50s, you will most likely look like a local.
>>
why would you want to come to australia, though
new zealand is practically australia-mini so it doesn't really count
NSW is plenty trans-friendly but I can't speak for the other states, apart from jokey racism we're fine with immigrants, too
>>
>>5405747
for nz access to hormones varies depending on the district health board you are under. if you are in one of the major cities (auckland, wellington christchurch) it isnt so bad.

dunno which is more trans-friendly

nz is pretty immigrant friendly if you stick to the major cities

>>5406762
>new zealand is practically australia-mini so it doesn't really count

fuck off. nz is way better than australia, especially for non-white people.
>>
>>5405747
NZ has fush and chups, go there.
>>
>>5405747
NZ. Don't ever even think of going to Australia. Place is fucked.
>>
>>5407078
>nz is way better than Aus for poc

As someone who's lived in both I'd argue that they're about the same. I have been pulled out of a rolf vos in north Auckland because they thought I was shoplifting though, and that's never happened to me in Australia.
>>
NZ here

We dirty progressives so gonna be a lot more trans friendly but iirc its hard to get on hormones here so you wanna check that out prior.

Wellington is the place to be here if you trans btw
>>
>>5405747
Fuck Australia.
>>
Christchurchian here (NZ). Took about 9 months of psych consultations and wading through the public health system to get hormones. It'd probably have taken much longer, but my parents really pushed for it.

That said, there were at least 2 GPs that were willing to prescribe cypro just off the bat, so not too bad.

All medical health people are assholes, but being trans is doable here, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>5407717
oh yeah, and like 1/3rd of NZ isn't even NZ Europeans, so we're pretty universally accepting of foreigners. I wouldn't say we're trans friendly (nowhere is), but you probably won't get murdered or raped if you're visibly trans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.