[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trans >turn 28 soon is my life over or what.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sometimes.jpg (36KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.jpg
36KB, 600x492px
>trans
>turn 28 soon
is my life over or what.
>>
File: carpix02[3].jpg (58KB, 494x648px) Image search: [Google]
carpix02[3].jpg
58KB, 494x648px
People have started at 28 and gone on to live happy and successful lives as women

Pic related, Wendy Carlos started at 28, has been post-op for longer than most people on this board have been alive
>>
>>5404092
For some reason the average age on this board is 15 or something and think that they're going to kill themselves when they're 25.
>>
>>5404204
yeah it's really no good. i wish i had people my age to talk to but every other board is slow and dead.
>>
>>5404064
Are you kidding me? If life ends at 28, my life have been over for nearly ten years. Your tastes change. I don't find people under 25 attractive anymore. I like people who have calmed the hell down. I'm not into going out every single chance I get. I like to spend quality time with people. Coffee, meals and going where I can hear them.

Saying all this doesn't mean it's going to happen to you. Everyone's tastes are different.

You need to do what makes you happy. If you want to transition not at the age of 28, what's stopping you? I don't know about you, but Caitlyn Jenner is fucking hot as all get out. She's got thirty plus years on you.

>>5404204
Non-transgender people kill themselves everyday. Some people are troubled. Some people can't be helped. It's sad to think of it that way, but it's true.

You're going to face adversary as transgendered. It's how you deal with that adversary is what's going to help define you. You will have to seek out where you're welcome and accepted. But that's up to you and how you want to live your life.

If I had the choice, I would go back to when I was 6 I was wearing girls clothes. I'd go back and tell my mum that I want to be a girl. I missed my chance. Don't miss yours.
>>
>>5404252
This
>>
>>5404092
she could pass if she got some decent FFS.
i'm looking at that cro-mag brow ridge.
>>
>>5404064
Yep. But hey, you almost made it to 30! That's a good game for a tranny.
>>
>>5404064
how recently did you decide you were trans? you managed to get through 27 years of life without issue
>>
>>5409199
>without issue
implying
>>
>>5409223
yes your life sucks and you weren't born a cute anime girl. surgery is not going to fix that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.