[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell parents I'm poz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 7CD.jpg (22KB, 422x468px) Image search: [Google]
7CD.jpg
22KB, 422x468px
>22yo uni student here
I need to tell them cause I have to do the tests for cd4, viral load and probably Western blot asap.
I'm going to tell them this weekend so I really need some advice.
>>
>>5400682
good luck. Your life's not over, but the next few months will be hard. You'll get through this <3
>>
>>5400682
It might be easier if you poz your parents before telling them. Letting them know that you're all in this together won't give them the chance to ostracize you.
>>
>>5400682
>tfw you took 28 poz loads at a gift giver party
woe is you
>>
>>5400682

You should repent and renew your mind, heart, and flesh with the holy spirit of God.
>>
>>5401576
Thank you for the kind words.

>>5401679
That doesn't seem like a good idea.

>>5401720
I don't believe in God.
>>
>>5400682
Why do they need to know? Insurance? Surely there's a way to use that without them knowing exact details???
Do they know you're gay/lgbtqwerty, at least?
>>
Skip the stalling and just kill yourself, plague carrier. There's no cure and you will be in constant pain, worse if you can't afford the expensive and frequent drug treatments.
>>
>>5401717
How did you actually get it?
>>
>>5400682
How did you get it?

That said, unless you're on their insurance plan (even then you can authorize your own visits and such after a certain age), then they shouldn't need to know. Unless you want to come clean and get that off your conscious of course.
>>
This is why being gay is so fucking scary.
>>
How did you get the poz at only 22?! That's fucking insane.

No offence intended but you must be a straight up butt slutt.
>>
>OP isn't gonna answer how he got it

Give it up boys, he won't tell.
>>
>>5403308
Could just be bad lack. It only takes one bout of carelessness. But yeah, since he hasn't given the story, it's probably something really stupid. Come on OP, you're anonymous. It's common courtesy to give your story in exchange for advice.
>>
WHY DIDN'T YOU USE PROTECTION YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT?!?!?!?!??
>>
Op here, sorry i've been busy.

>>5403038
They need to know cause of insurance I suppose. They don't know I'm bi.

>>5403126
>>5403308
>>5403154
I got it from my exbf i think. I've only had sex with four guys and i didn't use protection only with him cause I really trusted him.
I prefer not to tell my parents yet but i want to receive treatment asap.
>>
>>5405000
Sue your exbf then kill him then.
>>
>>5405053
I won't blame him, he didn't know he had it. It's all my fault for trusting him and having unprotected sex.
>>
>>5405080
I'm going to sperg out so hold your shit.
>I think

CALL YOUR FUCKING EX IF YOU HAVEN'T AND TELL HIM FUCKING NOW THAT HE MIGHT BE POZ

GIVE AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE TO THE OTHER 3 SCHMUCKS TO GET TESTED GOT GOOD MEASURE

It's shit like this that makes us the main drivers of HIV transmission. Do people not get each other tested anymore?
>>
>>5405281
I've already told them three to get tested. There is only one i couldn't track.
My exbf had told me he had been tested before we met.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.