[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other gay men interested in the bagina? It's literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: tacos.jpg (197KB, 1800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
197KB, 1800x1100px
any other gay men interested in the bagina?

It's literally designed to take in dick and a hell of a lot safer than anal sex with none of the shit. It's why I'm really interested in ftms. But I feel like Ftms probably won't like PIV sex. Not gonna lie, I have a huge cuntboy fetish.

Tell me I'm not alone here.
>>
>an orifice that expels bloody mucus regularly and needs to be ph balanced like a fucking public pool
I'll pass thanks.
>>
>>5380728
ftm here

it doesn't work like that and periods only happen once a month and lasts about a week, after that they're clean.

Some women do have ph balance problems with their pussies but it's not a majority issue really.

just fyi.
>>
Anyone who says FTMs aren't cute and they wouldn't smash one if given the chance is lying. I let one climb on my dick last year and we have been FWB since. The only problem is the Testosterone makes their vag super sensitive and the skin on the inside super thin so you have to really know how to fuck or you will hurt them bad.

Let them peg you or facefuck you with their clit and they will love you forever.
>>
>>5380736

>You have to have anal sex if you're gay.
>>
File: 1440908633725.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1440908633725.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>5380712

Vaginas are absolutely disgusting. Merely looking at one is enough to make my stomach turn. I honestly pity women for being saddled with the inferior sexual organ.
>>
File: No-Thank-You.jpg (64KB, 573x618px) Image search: [Google]
No-Thank-You.jpg
64KB, 573x618px
>>5380863

Enjoy your shit-dick.
>>
File: 4ed3aef99f456.jpg (109KB, 596x454px) Image search: [Google]
4ed3aef99f456.jpg
109KB, 596x454px
>>5380752
>facefuck you with their clit and they will love you forever.
>Cunnilingus
Never again.
>>
>>5380736
Do you know how to douche you retarded breeder?
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>It's literally designed to take in dick.

Yeah? Well so are fleshlights and they're much cheaper than a cunt.
>>
>>5380970
>>5380941
>>5380889
>>5380792
>>5380778
>>5380728
gays with pussyenvy are so fuckin cute haha
>>
>>5380736
You're projecting a lot bud. When you think about it too much any fluid exchange between humans is inherently disgusting. I'm into men so I'll deal with the ass, if I were straight id deal with the pussy but luckily I'm not because I find vaginas particularly revolting.

>>5380744
That is my general understanding.
>>
>>5380978
>pussy envy

You sound like some narcissistic fujoshit who got rejected by a gay guy.
>>
>>5380744
>>5380728
And FTMs generally don't have periods once on T so it's all good.
>>
File: Homo-Bane.png (913KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Homo-Bane.png
913KB, 1280x768px
>>5380978

>pussyenvy

I'm a fag, not a tranny. Keep your oozing axewounds to yourselves.
>>
>>5380712
i'm gay and i understand completely.
LITERALLY
MADE
FOR
SEX
>>
File: 37233310_big_p19.jpg (52KB, 272x496px) Image search: [Google]
37233310_big_p19.jpg
52KB, 272x496px
>>5380712
>find psychologically unstable femboy
>talk him into getting SRS
See? No reason you can't get what you want op.
>>
File: CKe2JR1UAAAZOOh.jpg (30KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
CKe2JR1UAAAZOOh.jpg
30KB, 510x438px
>>5381079
agreed, PIV>>>>anal. and i am 100% homo.
>>
>>5382127
can I be that psychologically unstable femboy please?
>>
>>5380712
I'm kinda interested in it, too. I've thought about cuntboys before while masturbating. I've also thought most of the rest of the stuff in your OP. So, no, you're not alone.
>>
Vaginas may look disgusting but they feel pretty damn nice on your dick. Even feeling it against your fingers is pleasant. Its tight at wet.
>>
>>5382127
I think they almost always go on hormones before the bottom surgery, so it'd be pointless. Plus, if the point is to fuck an orifice that evolved for fucking, I'm sure he'd prefer a vagina that wasn't surgically constructed. Not trying to insult trans people, just sayin'.
>>
>>5386945
boipuss > technopuss
>>
>>5389034
>>
Don't get your hopes up, a lot of us can't stand piv sex. I'll suck your dick dry and fuck your ass raw, but it's game over if you so much as try to get a digit in there. We complain about srs all the time, but god knows I can't wait to seal up that hole and get my micropenis surgically expended.
>>
>>5389092
Yeah although I'd love to fuck a qt cuntboy, it seems like something that could evoke dysphoria.
>>
>>5389108
It's pretty individual, honestly, some people consider it a bonus for themselves while people like me prefer to ignore it. If you really want to bang a trans dude there's nothing stopping you from approaching guys on grindr and asking what they're into.
>>
>>5380712
PIV feels pretty good, but I'm not sure most transmen enjoy it enough to do it continually
>>
>>5380712
Get a fleshlight/onahole, warm it up, use some lube.

There you go.
>>
>>5389033
>pointless
why again? They'd be skinny and boyish, so much less in the way of curves than ftm have. Plus boy and less baggage about what you do.

Seems like a better deal.
>>
>>5380863
fuck you HEROIC HOMOSEX is great
>>
>>5380736
Faggots clean their asses, I haven't met one woman who wasn't "oh but vaginas clean themselves"
>>
>>5392382
Douching is seriously bad for it tho.
>>
>>5380712
Few trans guys like piv but they do exist. My dysphoria is 99% my tits, ass/hips, and uterus, the vagina is just unfortunately attached to a uterus, and doesn't give me dysphoria on its own. My BF fucks me fairly regularly and I don't mind it, so long as I had a partner who was willing to use protection I would enjoy piv. It's just an extra hole to benefit my interest in penis, and it feels good. Keep looking OP, your cuntboy in shining armor is out there
>>
File: noooooo.gif (103KB, 368x290px) Image search: [Google]
noooooo.gif
103KB, 368x290px
>>5380712
>into traps
Fag.. er... Straight.. guy..? ERRORERRORERRORERROR
>>
>>5392849
im confused too...

>>5392100
>feces make a great natural lubricant
this reminds me of Gengohroh Tegami's bara mangas...

Also am curious how high the stats are for gays with poop fetishes.
>>
>>5394630
>Gengoroh's shit fetish

Disgusting. I'd post a pic but I don't wanna save that shit. Yeah, would rather eat out a vagina than shoving my mouth and tongue all around some shit covered asshole.
>>
>>5380712
Ftms are hot, but hairy vaginas aren't. If there was a ftm with a neat and tidy cunt I'd be all on it
>>
ftms are like mtfs in that if you tell them you want to eat that roast beef and fuck it good, they'll think you're creepy and tell you to fuck off.

What a bunch of whiny cunts. Can't take a goddamn compliment.
>>
>>5392382
shit doesn't come out of vaginas, that's why
>>
What's more of dealbreaker than the possible dysphoria is the fact that the vast majority of transmen are hetero. OP, do you look like a submissive fem twink? If not, you may be out of luck.
>>
>>5398169
>is the fact that the vast majority of transmen are hetero.

you couldn't even be more wrong. No such thing as a hetero transguy. All you gotta do is offer a big dick and even the "straightest" of all trans guys will be suck it.
>>
>>5394630
>>5398017
Aww what? I though Tagame just drew really muscular dudes fucking in an actually hot way (unlike basically all yaoi which is weird and gross) and now I google this and discover a bunch of poop? Damn it
>>
>>5398194
He has 2 normal, comfy, bara romance mangas.

The rest of his work are extreme S&M stuff. He says his top fave fetishes are dick mutilation and shit. He's such a good artist but goddamn, after reading PRIDE and "Father and Son in Hell" I just don't wanna support this guy no more. His fetishes are way too extreme.
>>
>>5398189
hahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>5398273
ftm gen is basically gay ftm general. A lot of those guys there aren't even on T.
>>
any other straight men interested in the cack?

It's literally designed to put out dick and a hell of a lot safer than anal sex with none of the shit. It's why I'm really interested in mtfs. But I feel like Mtfs probably won't like PIA sex. Not gonna lie, I have a huge dickgirl fetish.

Tell me I'm not alone here.
>>
>>5380728
This
>>
>>5398603
femgen:
>they have dicks
>they're generally really catty
>tripfag drama
>generally don't care if you call them guys or girls
>if accused of being trannies, they go "why can't cis boys just take estrogen and still be cute cis boys?"

ftmgen:
>they have vaginas
>generally very chill
>little to no tripfags or tripfag drama
>WE'RE MEN DAMMIT
>If accused of being transtrenders for not being on T, they go "well, we're still trans and we're still guys even though we're not on T"
>>
>>5398351
ftm gen is not representative of the 'ftm community' most are straight, most on the lgbt board are gay it seems like
>>
File: image_1.jpg (64KB, 604x562px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
64KB, 604x562px
How do you get a gay to fuck a woman?

Shit in her cunt.
>>
File: 20bUUv7.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20bUUv7.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>5381977
It's just cocksleeve easy mode. Does it overall require less prep and skill to please a dick with a demonbox? Sure. But since when have homos had it easy? Master your boipaczki arts. You will please a man better than the starfishing cisbish.
>>
>>5398056
I imagine they aren't exactly happy with having the wrong body parts so someone mentioning them doesn't feel like a compliment.
>>
>>5392382
To be fair this is the truth. Vaginas are self-cleaning. Like, yeah you gotta splash some water down there in the shower to make sure the vulva's folds are clean, but you should never douche or otherwise try to clean the inside—that's how you get infection.

Now if a girl doesn't clean her labia and lets it rot, that's something else entirely. That would be like a guy who never washes his dick.
>>
So what is the opinion on fucking nonbinary/agender types? I got a pussy and no hangups using it, and working on getting my tits blasted off. And I'm not and will never be on T, so my junk is as-is.
>>
>>5405058
if you pass like a dude, or even a twinky dude, sure. Otherwise, probably not for most gays.
>>
>>5382127
>find any femboy
>talk him into srs
wooh, that was sure hard
>>
So you are thinking of cuntmen like joe the magina man or cis men who changed their dick to a front clean fuckhole?

Sure works well if you are 100% bottom i guess
>>
>>5405258
U already do that?
>>
>>5405058
nonbinary/agender

>>/out/
>>tumblr
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.