[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normal LGBT People?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1424457203001.jpg (149KB, 617x813px) Image search: [Google]
1424457203001.jpg
149KB, 617x813px
Is anybody else fed up with the current 'community', and direction it is taking?
Anyone else here normal, and want to be seen as such?

I mean people see us as blue haired tumblrites, old men acting like little girls, lisping dancing drama queens, drug taking degenerates, weak liberals dancing around in rainbow colours living in a dreamland.
Even on /lgbt/ the trannies are either obviously aroused by what they do, or act like anime addicted 14 girls trying to be too cute and basic in order to fit in.

I dress normal, speak normal, act normal. I don't listen to girls pop music, and don't like singing or dancing, and don't have girlfriends or give fashion advice.
I also don't over compensate by being a masc4masc loser or fat hairy fugly.
Let's just be normal and kick out these freaks.
>>
>>5376919
I agree. If I am strange it is in a totally normal way. Let's make more art where people are gay and it's not a stereotype side story. That was seen as cool like ten years ago and fell out of favor for some reason.
>>
>>5376919
No one else has ever thought that their behaviors and opinions were the one correct set of behaviors and opinions all others should aspire to, and gone on to deride and dismiss all other behaviors and opinions, no.

Best write your manifesto so your unique truth doesn't die with you.
>>
>>5376919
what do you mean "I'm normal" you post on 4chan. Fuck you.
>>
>>5376964
>one correct set of behaviors and opinions all others should aspire to, and gone on to deride and dismiss all other behaviors and opinions
That's not really what I said. I just don't want acting retarded to be considered the normal for legbutts, which it increasingly is.

It seems more like you are saying that acting somewhere between 'walking stereotype' and 'ultra-progressive demisexual otherkin' should be seen as normal. And it shouldn't be.
>>
I freaking love Britney Spears, she's just really good
I also go to parades because it's a great chance to get drunk and socialize
And yet I feel like I'm more "normie" than most people here, in the end the true definition of "normal" on 4chan is a person who's somewhat living satisfying life
>>
What's wrong with taking drugs, normie
>>
>>5376983
I don't believe I even proposed a "normal".

What is this sacred "normal" that you have gained insight into? What does it entail, in every particular, since you must know in exacting detail those qualities you believe a person must possess in order to not be "walking stereotypes". And surely your distinctions aren't arbitrary, but instead founded on some absolute truth of human behavior.
>>
>>5376919
go to hell
>>
Everyone's definition of "normal" is different. To me, I am normal. Even though I am gay, all of the things OP describes creeps me the fuck out and makes me want to puke. Most people assume I am completely straight and are shocked when I tell them I am not.

The overly fem, dyed hair, run around in your underwear pride fucks, is a different groups "normal"
>>
This is why I stick to cross dressing.
No drama.
>>
>>5377047
Jesus Christ it's not hard you fucking autist, stop pretending you don't know what I mean.

I mean acting similar to straight people, in so far as to get a regular job, develop your own taste in music, film and art rather than following gay stereotypes, not putting on a lisp or acting flamboyant, not having promiscuous sex, not walking around in public close to naked.
I mean by not promoting all these genderfluid bearded + pink haired sorts, not accepting hons who transition for perverted sexual reasons, etc.
>>
>I dress normal, speak normal, act normal.
I don't, I have Aspergers.
>>
>>5377066
Mah normie nikka. (Post panties.)
>>
>>5377079
>develop your own taste in music
What if someone think that kind of music is genuinely good, but since it's a stereotype it's more okay for gays to openly say they like something like Kylie Minoque.

I personally don't get why some people like dubstep but I don't get full autismo over it. It's just music and only a high school kid in his daddy rock phase cares about this shit.
>>
File: absolutedisgusting.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
absolutedisgusting.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>5377045
it's degenerate, and actually a normie activity, you fucking normie.
>>
File: 1393884905347.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393884905347.png
98KB, 600x500px
>tfw all gays I meet are extremely effeminate
>tfw all gays I meet seem to be flamboyant
>tfw all gays I meet seem to be leftist keks
>tfw all gays I meet like the same shitty music
>tfw all gays I meet are obsessed with drag queens
>tfw can never just meet a gay dude who acts like a normal guy

being homosexual is a curse
>>
>>5377219
Fuck you normie, I won't let normies take away the only activity that keeps me sane
>>
File: 1430871406151.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1430871406151.png
8KB, 604x608px
>>5377241
Piss off faggot, you said you do drugs, it's clear you're a degenerate like every other normie. You don't deserve to even utter the word "normie", normie.
>>
Why do you feel necessary to post this thread twice a day? Do you just not see the other threads?
>>
>>5377241
>the only activity that keeps me sane
time to admit you're an addict
>>
I don't really care about normal or being accepted. I'm fine with begrudged acceptance, but I am sick and tired of loudmouth flaming lisp-faking faggots shitting up the homo for everyone else.

I cannot handle gays that EAT SLEEP AND BREATHE being gay and telling everyone about it. IT'S ONLY A SMALL PART OF YOU, CALM DOWN NIGGA.
>>
>>5376919
Everyone is a fucking freak (especially if you'er on this site) you're just in denial.
>>
File: 1447848246563.jpg (33KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
1447848246563.jpg
33KB, 680x465px
>>5376919
Hey OP don't despair, most of the people here are degenerate fags who project their broken selves onto everyone else and cry bigotry at every instance where someone makes a legitimate criticism.

i.e. "taking drugs is bad"

>response:

WOW WHAT A BIGOT SORRY THAT I DON'T FIT YOUR HETERONORMATIVE IMAGE OF WHAT A GAY MAN SHOULD BE, YOU'RE PROBABLY RACIST TOO JUST GO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL YOU'RE TRIGGERING ME WITH YOUR SHITLORD PRIVILEGE JUST ALLOW ME TO DENEGRATE MYSELF IN PEACE BUT BY PEACE I MEAN PROJECT MYSELF AS THE STANDARD AND REJECT ALL CRITICISM
>>
File: 1447497242662.jpg (262KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
1447497242662.jpg
262KB, 800x746px
>>5378077
>>5378066
>>5378033
>>5377329
>>5377241
>>5376978
>>5376964

Literally degenerate tier
>>
>>5376919
The normal ones aren't on 4chan.

I'm none of what you described but I'm still weird as shit. Being a self-hating homo can do that to you over the years so I don't pay it much attention.
>>
>>5376919
>be mtf
>be not stereotypical
>literally just want to live in peace
>this means not getting along with sjws or normies a fair chunk of time
>realize it's not like I would get along with most people even if I wasn't a transfgt

not that I don't have my interests and behaviors that could be considered stereotypes, I guess, but I don't /try/ to be what's expected or something like that I guess
>>
well I'm a normal faggot who doesn't associate with faggy fags but I don't hate them

also what's wrong with taking drugs you fucking loser?

you seem more like a self-hating faggot than anything dude

probably wear womens underwear or some shit, faggot
>>
>>5376919
I'm afraid being normal, and being LGBT are mutually exclusive.
>>
I try to be normal irl but people relate me to mental patients and are always like "go to the doctor, you need help, you're crazy."
Screw them, at least I don't wear bright red lipster and punk goth pastel whatever and browse tumblr and read yaoi like a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>5376919
>calls others weak and queens
>is not masc looking for masc

There's no overcompensation in masc4masc btw. All masc says is act like a normal man. This is to avoid the gross and thirsty twinks. You know the flaming faggot in high school that made it not worth coming out? This place is basically all of them in one spot. And their desperate, deranged chasers made them think they are attractive.

Also, you sound way too bitchy and boring. Probably a twink pretending to be a "normal" guy.
>>
>>5381256
"What I like is the only thing that's good/right/should be allowed"
>>
>>5376919
>Is anybody else fed up with the current 'community', and direction it is taking?
That's what happens when you let straight people decide the direction of a movement they know nothing of, nor have any affiliation with.

You don't let the controls of a nuclear facility in the hands of a liberal arts student.
>>
>>5376919
You just went too far the other way, OP.
People can do what the fuck they want, even if it's a bit weird. It'd just be nice if we could axe the whole "tumblr people who aren't LGBT but seem to want desperately to be" and "crazy fucking mental-health cases".
>>
>>5376919
I agree with everything except for the pop music

You can take my Kate Bush, The Smiths, and Taylor Swift albums from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>5377231
iktf, we'll find someone one day anon
>>
>>5376919
>im not like the other gays
>im special
>love me pls
Oh fuck off we have this thread every twenty minutes
>>
This is why I only date bi guys. They still have that hetero charm to them. Can't stand other gays.
>>
>>5387611
well then you better start transitioning if you want them to stick around.
>>
>>5387655
when yu b8 so gr8 yu r8 8/8
>>
>>5387685
I mean, I only know one bi guy who married a guy, but he's effeminate so he might as well be gay.
>>
File: 1448909265806.png (765KB, 1164x808px) Image search: [Google]
1448909265806.png
765KB, 1164x808px
>>
>>5387716
is that Martha Tilton?
>>
File: homealune.jpg (113KB, 525x287px) Image search: [Google]
homealune.jpg
113KB, 525x287px
>>5387716
Jesus Christ, I love Kate bush and Twin Peaks, holy shit fucking Christ Jesus H lord almighty shit Christ on a wheel
>>
I'm trans and I'm starting to be driven crazy by the sjw shit. I'm pretty left leaning, but even I can't take this sjw shit. So many self loathing white people, this one "demiboy" special snowflake lily white sjw who defriended me was adamant they were native despite being clearly white as can be

The biggest source of annoyance however is the claim of "ableism". It's not a real word, not a real thing outside of tumblr. I made a comment in a group about a hot girl being crazy and got accused of it earlier. I'm at the tipping point with these extremists, but you can't connect with trans people without getting inundated with sjw shit. Tumblr is absolute cancer and the world is a worse place for it
>>
>>5377047
jesus fuck you are autistic
>>
i'm in a weird place now that i think about it. lesbian here, i try to look androgynous but i dont like to stand out. i'm a nerd and I like shipping and all that dumb shit but that mostly takes place on tumblr and is filled with SJW bullshit. i hate all these third gender faggots so much. I hate everyone who draws characters as different races or as trans when they're not

i also don't really like to hang out with non-nerdy lesbians. theyre just kind of boring to me. if i can't comfortably talk about cartoons around someone chances are I really don't want anything to do with them
>>
>>5376919
I hate the direction its going

its why so many people are assholes to trannies and gay/bi people
>>
>>5376919
i know what you mean OP :( fml
>>
>>5376919 (OP)

I know the feeling, the community needs to learn to assimilate ASAP. the direction it's taking is obnoxious.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.