[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way of chasing cross dressers and transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Eh-149724857338_xlarge.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eh-149724857338_xlarge.png
51KB, 300x300px
What's the best way of chasing cross dressers and transgender people?
>>
Be a 9/10

otherwise kill yourself
>>
>>5373520
I mean, I get women, it's not hard, but it's hard separating women from transgender.
>>
>>5373502
in the western world, being a girl.
in 3rd world, being a man.
das about it.
>>
>>5373547
Meh, I'll just stick to what I am good at.
>>
OP are you hot?
>>
>>5373553
good on ya, m8. :)
>>
>>5373568
>OP do you have money?
>>
>>5373502
On foot, if they are transfats.
>>
>>5373502
pay all of our medical expenses
>>
>russia
>studying in university
>somebody have shown your gay-crossdress-photos your classmates
>thinking of commit suicide

sorry for bad english
>>
>>5373502
Whatever you do, at all costs, be sure to hide the fact that you want them to fuck you in the butt
>>
>>5374170
Sorry to hear that, how did they get the photos?
Also, don't do it.
>>
>>5374170
You shouldn't have been so stupid in the first place to take them and to hold them in not secure places.
YOU ARE IN FUCKING SOVOK FFS, don't you have basic survival skills?

I start to think that most mtfs are just plain stupid or schizo.
>>
>>5373502
id fuck you if you had a dick and some money and were at least average looking. but you probably only chase mtfs
>>
>>5373502
If you have to ask, get lost.
>>
>>5374647
>Why won't men like me, I'm a real girl!
>>
>>5373502
Step 1: be attractive.
Step 2: don't be unattractive.

Remember that mtfs are real women. That means if you're not everything they ever dreamed of, the very idea of you finding them attractive will trigger them 6 ways from Sunday.

A 'boyfriend' is just a chaser that wasn't ugly or poor.
>>
>>5375048
Check your grooming and personality.
>>
>>5375057
Idk, I'm with a guy that's kind of a chaser and not really my type, but he's a good guy and treats me right, so it kinda works for now.
>>
>>5375172
Yeah, hinting at personality pretty strongly with that implication.
>>
>>5375212
Yep, you're a quality woman alright. Using dudes for what they can give you and hoping to move on.

This is why I've stuck with cis women, they're far more predictable.
>>
>>5375842
that's a pretty huge logical jump from 'good guy and treats me right' to golddigging. projecting?
>>
You have to have lots of money, big boy
>>
File: tumblr_lz8pm9QAIp1qf6yw4o1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz8pm9QAIp1qf6yw4o1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x281px
>>5375057
This guy knows.
>>
File: running shoes.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
running shoes.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
>>5373502
>>
SO STUNNING, SO BRAVE.
>>
>>5376066
underrated post
>>
>>5375842
I make more money than him and I actually like him. I'm just saying I wouldn't have thought I'd have gone for him in the past, but I did, and I'm happy with how things developed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.