[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i flirt with a gay mtf (hasn't transitioned or started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1437906220456.png (110KB, 333x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437906220456.png
110KB, 333x480px
How do i flirt with a gay mtf (hasn't transitioned or started to). I'm a man myself.

I mean, this american gay culture stuff is strange for me.

Technically the girl i'm into she's a boy and does not want to be called a girl. She gets mad if i do it, sometimes it jumps out of my tounge. I'm ok, i can understand until now.

However if i were to fuck her in the ass or flirt with her, i am supposed to imagine i am flirting with a gay man, right? And i am supposed to be the dominant "gay" in the relationship since i am the only one with a dick and with the capacity to irrumate her. Of course, i'm also bigger and manlier because i am a real man. So i am the gay that puts it in instead of the one that receives.

Now, as the dominant gay man would do, wouldn't he call his submissive partner a little bitch girl? That is what i would do if i would put myself in the situation of the dominant gay man. But if i do that to her, would she get mad? For calling her the wrong way? It's what i would naturally do. I would throw her/him in the wall like a gecko and forcibly put it in while femininizing him/her. Please help me.
>>
>>5368675
Why do you believe your partner is transsexual when they have not undergone any transition and do not want to be referred to as a girl?

Yes, if they would like to be treated as a gay man, treat them as a gay man.

Perhaps the idea of being referred to as a female evokes negative feelings? In which case, name-calling during sex has other negative meanings.

I assume that your partner approves of being feminized. Ease them into it.
>>
>>5368696
Oh fuck. I wrote it wrong. It's actually ftm)
>>
>>5368698
Ah, okay. They CLEARLY do not want to be seen as female. Do NOT call them female.

I know it's a bit hypocritical to not want to be feminized but to receive sex, but you walk a fine line. I wouldn't do any more name-calling.
>>
>>5368675
>a gay mtf

>the girl i'm into she's a boy

Anon, something isn't right there. MtF means male-to-female, as in born with a penis, but

>she's a boy

and

> i am flirting with a gay man

and

> i am the gay that puts it in instead of the one that receives

sounds a lot like he's FtM, as in born with a vagina.

I think you're just stuck with a pretty strong case of oneitis. I mean, what would you say if the girl you're attracted to chops her tits of tomorrow? What if she starts growing a beard? What if she wants to fuck your boipucci with a strapon?
>>
>>5368701
But to give her the full pseudo-gay experience as if she were a man, i'd have to feminize her. Anything else i would consider as lying and doing what i would do with a woman. The goal is to avoid that

>>5368711
Good luck doing that in my country
>>
>>5368721
No no you need to see it differently. It's not that he wants to be masculine, it's that he wants to be male. He's an otherwise submissive bottom but suffers from dysphoria. He may eventually decide to try topping or that sort of thing. If you aren't bisexual I suggest having a long conversation.
>>
>Good luck doing that in my country

What's "that"? Being stuck with oneitis? Dude, you're trying to figure out how to appease a degenerate case of penis envy. That happens to betas in every country. Go find some other bitch to fuck instead of messing with the head of someone who's already bonkers.
>>
>>5368727
>What's "that"

She cannot change her body in my country. Idiot
>>
>>5368732
All he has to do is get his hands on testosterone or estrogen blockers and things will change.

Are you sure it isn't a phase?
>>
>>5368739
It could be. She have always been lonely. Tumblr is one of her few friends.
>>
>>5368675
>Of course, i'm also bigger and manlier because i am a real man.

HAHAHA just wait until he transitions.
>>
>>5368752
Tumblr is a red flag. Especially if he's not really in to the whole masculinity thing. Appease him, take him seriously, but know that he could very well need nothing more than a pronoun change to be satisfied. If you stay with him, you'll deal with lots of stress. If he doesn't understand what you're going through and is not appreciative of the fact that you stayed with him to begin with, I'd bet a relationship would go sour.
>>
>>5368732
>She cannot change her body in my country. Idiot

Oh, yeah, that explains everything. You want that one special girl, but she wants to be a guy, so you try to pretend to be gay. Good plan, let us know how it goes.
>>
>>5368762
Its not that i am pretending to be gay. More like i am roleplaying a gay man. She still has the body of a woman. Even long hair. How is attracted to that gay? She likely wont change, too. She knows that that is straight, too, for me to like her. She is not an idioy
>>
>>5368792

>Its not that i am pretending to be gay.
>More like i am roleplaying a gay man.
>not pretending
>roleplaying

I'm sure you have this all figured out. I mean, the important thing is that you get to fuck her in that sweet girly ass, right?
>>
>>5368732
What country?
>>
>>5368698
ugh "ftm". Shes just a dumb girl playing pretend. FtMs are all jokes. Just fuck her shes a girl she will respond like others little straight feminine girls do cause thats what she is
>>
Depends if he likes namecalling?
Most gays in my country dont use girl to degrade they use faggot, bitch, cocksleeve etc
>>
>>5368721
You're an idiot. Gay men don't wanna be called girls during sex generally, that's why they're still men. Jesus christ.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.