[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do mtf-hrt effects/results gradually decrease? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bp2.jpg (318KB, 1664x854px) Image search: [Google]
bp2.jpg
318KB, 1664x854px
At what age do mtf-hrt effects/results gradually decrease?

I'm currently 20, 5 months on hormones and started 3 months before I turned 20

I've seen videos of people (though late 20s) 1,5yrs on hormones and still look masculine, like in between somewhere. I'm aware I look somewhat androgynous but still it got me worried about passing
>>
>>5349914
Often people who still look masculine are either very unlucky with genes, or have poor dosages given to be them. Or are doing self medding poorly.

I'd say effects gradually decrease since the start of male puberty, that much is obvious, but where it really matters is I'd say around age 20-25 range is where it starts to decrease further, though you can still see very good effects at after 25. It varies way too much because no one looks the same.

Also we started at around the same time, agewise and for how long we've been on it. If that pic is you, you're gonna be a super duper QT Anon.
>>
It doesn't matter. I've seen people who started transitioning later in life and they get to reap the benefits at the end of the road with hormonal therapy just like the super young ones who started in their teen years.

It's only been 5 months. Give it more time. Rome wasn't built in one day, after all.
>>
>>5349914
To be honest HRT barely changes your features, you might get a little extra fat on your chin and stuff but that's about it....you're not gonna look like a different person.
>>
>>5350501
really depends on the person
>>
is it possible for you to get access to hrt without socially transitioning? sometimes just changing your body can be worth it to relieve some amount of the dysphoria, and if you're lucky you can come out after you start getting to the point that you can possibly pass. the only issue is if you might have to be naked around people you can't trust.
>>
>>5349914
Asians should be banned from /lgbt/. They make us look like hons.
>>
>>5350685

I think you're talking about skeletal structure, as I said HRT won't change you.

If you look at pictures of transition timelines you'll see that all the difference is in hair/makeup/lighting/angles.
>>
>>5353154
Usually the "stunning" changes is when somebody loses half their body weight.
>>
Unless you start at like 12 you're basically fucked. You have to preempt puberty entirely or people will know.
>>
>>5353257
I'd say you have to start at 6 if you want any chance of passing
>>
The longer you've been in puberty, the more you will need to rely on feminine genetics

Probably past like 16 or something, although I have seen 16 year that were still too masculine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.