[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crossposting from r9k (lel) I posted this yesterday but I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: sfasd.jpg (58KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
sfasd.jpg
58KB, 532x299px
crossposting from r9k (lel)

I posted this yesterday but I still feel like venting, so fuck it repost with some more detail. Thanks anons.

I've slept with like a dozen girls and had a couple of short term (<1 yr) relations but always had a crush on my friend. He's the only guy I've ever liked, but I love him more than I've loved any girl. The physical attraction is decent, I've had way hotter girls but none come even close to him in terms of personality /compatibility with me.

Was having some really mediocre sex with a girl last night when mid-thrust I had the realization that I'll never be happy if I don't get some closure with my friend. Not sure if shitty hormones or if it was some sort of epiphany. Maybe both who knows.

I think it's a 50/50 on him being gay or at least bi, I could just be way off here. He has never dated anyone but it could be him roboting. We now live on opposite parts of the country, but we talk together literally every day and I see him on holidays and we visit each other now and then.

Should I just "fuck it" and confess next time I see him over winter holidays? No one has any idea I'm (bi? I guess?). The friendship, which I value a lot since he's one of my best friends, may or may not be ruined, I honestly have no idea how he'd respond in this situation if he's uninterested.

Pipe dream best case is he loves me too and we go off being super gay happily ever after lol.

>Meet guy in 7th grade
>Vaguely aware of each other's existences for 2 years
>Casual acquaintaces for 2 years
>Become friends for 2 years
>STart liking him at the end of this period
>Really good friends for 2 years
>Keep alternating between sort of liking him and ignoring it during this time
>Super close/best? friends for the past 4 - 5 years
>Like him for a year
>Ignore it for a year
>Denied it to myself for two years
>(Mostly) come to terms with it about 1.5 years ago
>Start seriously disconcerting (more than ever before anyway) telling him about a month ago

What do??
>>
Just tell him.
>>
>>5350778
what he said
>>
>>5349122
Fuck him right in the butt next time you see him, then ask if you raped him or not, if he says it wasn't rape then he likes you too :^)
>>
>>5349122
>We now live on opposite parts of the country
>the friendship may be ruined if it goes wrong

Worst comes to worst you go about your lives and don't have to be awkward around eachother due to rarely seeing him.

You could also try being fwb to test the waters, which may actually work because you only get to be together for short periods of time anyways.

If anything, come out as bi to him FIRST and gauge his reaction before you full blown admit your crush. Do that now before winter break, then do what feels best when you see him in person soon. Good luck.
>>
>>5355090
>You could also try being fwb to test the waters, which may actually work because you only get to be together for short periods of time anyways.
Maybe a little much

>If anything, come out as bi to him FIRST and gauge his reaction before you full blown admit your crush. Do that now before winter break, then do what feels best when you see him in person soon.
this anon gets it.

Your a fucking adult, no need to act like an autist.
>>
>>5349122
Hold your horses OP, some more info pls. Everything you say doesn't even matter, my oh my you're a n00b at this stuff, let's start from the beginning OP, tell me:
Is he uke or seme?

Don't worry guys, the expert is here to help.
>>
>>5355131
> no need to act like an autist
> r9k
>>
>>5355182
I think the more important question is, how is there a 50/50 on him being gay or at least bi. TELL US THE SIGNS
>>
>>5355268
OP is a novice, he needs to tell me if he is uke or seme. Then we should ask for signs according to the sexual role of the victim. And how to go about increading the odds, some ukes just have to get raped, that is just a fact of life.
>>
>>5355090
Eh, as I said we talk with each other literally every day (I talk to him more than pretty much anyone else) and that would make it awkward, or else we'd just stop talking to each other and I'd be really sad in that case.

Also IDK if I'm really "bi" - DESU it just comes down to I really love him. I never really crushed on any other guys at all.

>>5355131
>>5355186

I actually don't consider myself very autist, I just feel really spergy for this particular issue, which is why I said fuck it and posted on /r9k/. I don't read the board at all normally :\

>>5355182
>>5355282

I've never done anything with a guy and as I said I don't really find myself attracted to guys in general. So no clue.

>>5355268

IDK, it could just be me projecting hard, but...
>he never had a girlfriend
>never really showed any interest in girls
>we act super fucking gay around each other. Like way gayer than normal "haha bro we're so comfortable with our sexuality" kind.

I think it's hard to impress upon you just how gay we act around each other. It started as a joke desu, before I even felt like I liked/loved him, but it kinda just evolved and we act gayer and gayer with each other :|
>>
>>5355420
>I've never done anything with a guy and as I said I don't really find myself attracted to guys in general. So no clue.
You sound like a Kinsey scale 1 (pic related).

>we act gayer and gayer with each other
Then it's so easy, just doing this but turn it up a notch

>I actually don't consider myself very autist
>I said fuck it and posted on /r9k/
Don't post on /r9k/
>>
File: The-Kinsey-Scale.png (126KB, 943x613px) Image search: [Google]
The-Kinsey-Scale.png
126KB, 943x613px
>>5355518
> (pic related)
>>
>>5355518
>You sound like a Kinsey scale 1 (pic related)
Sounds about right I guess.

>Then it's so easy, just doing this but turn it up a notch
Eh, could work. But it always feel like we're doing it under the guise of "just messing around," I don't want to totally weird him out by suddenly crossing some unspoken line.

>Don't post on /r9k/
Sorry :( They were decently nice about it though! :o
>>
>>5355546
> I don't want to totally weird him out by suddenly crossing some unspoken line

Which is why I originally recommended coming out as bi (elaboration: just to him you don't have to tell the whole world). Best case scenario: he comes out in return. Worst case scenario: you see how he reacts before... [up to you] happens next.

>They were decently nice about it though! :o

Can you link to the thread?
>>
>>5355676
>>>/r9k/24789715
>>
>>5355696
>>5355696
>They were decently nice about it though!
>Just off yourself right now then faggot :)
>fucking gay attention whores
>r9k

Anyways what r you going to do, do you have a plan yet
>>
>>5349122
I've been in a similar position before, OP. You should make it clear to him that you're bisexual and that doing the pseudo-romantic stuff affects you. If you spin it right, he'll understand that you're outing yourself to him so that the friendship isn't lost. If he outs himself in return then you can ask him if it affects him too.
>>
>>5355767
and if he refuses to accept you he's not a true friend (a bit of a meme, but it's the truth)
>>
I know that feel, OP. The whole reason I started lurking here is due to increasingly inappropriate thoughts towards my best friend.

The posters on here made me realize that I have feelings (whether purely sexual or both sexual and romantic remains to be seen). So now I'm living in a land of unwanted boners.
>>
>>5355750

Nicer than I expected DESU, there were some neutral/helpful/genuine comments. It's /r9k/ anyways I expected a lot more "kill yourself faggot"s :P

No I haven't decided yet. Mulling it over this next two weeks. Also kinda busy with work + helping a couple friends go through some stuff right now so not thinking about it too much for the time being (might be a good thing desu).

>>5355767
>>5355792
Thanks for the input, cheers.

>>5356182
You ever tell him or are you still limboing like me?
>>
>>5354055
10/10 can't go wrong

Seriously though OP just talk to him, tell him the truth and if he doesn't have the same feelings for you then just leave it at that, if he's really as good of a friend as you make him seem to be he shouldn't hate you for it
>>
>>5349122
Just tell him. I have experience with this sort of thing. About 7 months ago, when i started mtf hormones, i started falling really deeply in love with my best friend. He's verifiably straight, but right about the time my mannerisms changed and i got really feminine, he started getting a little closer. After about 3 weeks of steadily escalating physical contact, we were just honest with each-other and it turned out he was now into me as well. We fucked for a bit and it was pretty much the best sex either of us have ever had, then eventually we admitted that what we both felt was a little stronger than just fuck buddies. Now we're actually really happy together as partners and the fact that he's my best friend really strengthens that bond.

What I'm saying is, he's your best friend. Don't hide your feelings from him. For all you know, something good may come from it. If not, having it be a little awkward between you two is not as bad as bottling up your feelings. If he's really your best friend, he'll be glad you were honest either way.
>>
Huh thread is still up.

OP here thanks for the suggestions. Seems like it leans towards telling him in some way shape or form. I'm gonna need a lot of alcohol in me beforehand then lol maybe taking him out drinking is the answer ;\

K whatever I decide to do I'll update you guys in 2016 I guess...thanks for the input...
>>
File: 1446703026870.gif (195KB, 400x157px) Image search: [Google]
1446703026870.gif
195KB, 400x157px
>>5355182
>"is he a uke"
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 582x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 582x240px
>>5356182
if you're really the one I hope, it breaks my heart to hear that you think your feelings are "inapproppriate" F that. Romantic or sexual, i feel a huge crush on you which prevents me from admitting anything IRL.. Romantic moments are a 100 times more meaningful and deep anyway.. Sex is fine too, we both need preparing first though .. if that's you..

Hope it's you, H. please be. I just want to rake the fallen leaves of sorrow, and reveal a fresh new ground to build everything upon.. <3

Fuckin bipolar.. i dunno what you want. tell me! gimme a f'in sign!
>>
>>5368266
There are many tell tale signs. Here is five that you could easily check on a date, or Christmas shopping together, as you will present it to him.

>Ask to borrow his cell phone, look to see if he is cautious about showing you the screen.
>Go to a place where they sell colorfull happy socks. Ask him if he thinks they are cool. Tell him you're insecure about wearing it. Take the one that looks the most like a rainbow pattern and ask if you should buy them.
>Check for shaved legs
>Check for if he is on diet
>Check if he is vegan
>Check if he likes gay hobbies like yoga, martial art, bicycling, dancing or theatre
>Check if he likes cardio more than wheightlifting, say that you need his opinion on cardio.
>Be near a mirror and see if he starts fixing his hair
>>
>>5376131
That is how you find out if he is gay. If he is straight he can still be yaoisexual, sexuality doesn't change anything. But then you have a much more dominant job as seme. First you have to comfort like Kaoworu does Shinji. Then get him really drunk at your place, and passionatly kinda rape him. But it will work itself out, don't worry, you have to trust me on this one. It is the only way.
>>
>>5376131
>perpetuating stereotypes

>>5376178
>tfw just want a kaworu
>or at least a shinji to kaworu

;;
>>
>>5376131
I feel insecure now because I do so many of those things.

Also martial arts aren't gay. They're the least gay of any hobby.
>>
>>5367516 I luv dis thread ima stalk you next year too. Best of luck mate

>>5373259 wtf creepy image xD
>>
File: 113443563567.jpg (604KB, 600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
113443563567.jpg
604KB, 600x1050px
>>5382032

Passive Boi Checklist:
>Does he shave his legs?
>Does he stay tan during autumn, winter and spring?
>Does he stay pale during spring, summer and autumn?
>Does he use fruity body butter or lotion?
>Is he slightly more adaptably dressed, overly typical casual(addidas pants, hoodie), overly typical formal(charcoal or navy suit)?
>Does he prefer to be slim over buff?
>Is he atempting to look more cute than masculine?
>Does he use a long time getting ready on the bathroom in the morning?
>Does he shamelessly fix his styled hair when a mirror is availiable?
>Does he not explicitly say that he needs to go to the bathroom when he needs to take a shit or piss?
>Does he have Lorde, Lady Gaga, Rehxa and the likes on his mp3?
>Does he get several likes and comments from gay looking boys on his fb pics?
>Is he reluctant to let you show him something using his cell phone?
>Does he hide his cell phone app list?
>Does he hide what youtube channels he subscribes to?
>Does he like anime?
>Does he like kingdom hearts?
>Does he use words like Kawaii?
>Does he eat salad without meat as garnish for dinner?
>Does he wear boxers advertised by gay sites?
>Does he like yoga, dancing, theatre, traditional martial arts and other faggy hobbies?
>Does he wear flannel shirts?
>Does he have the two upper buttons on a shirt buttoned even though he doesn't wear a tie?
>Does he have lower self esteem tha goys in general?
>Is he a vegan?
>Does he have a disproportionate amount of vegan friends?
>Did he use to be an emo?
>Does he have a tumblr?
>Do he favour being skinny with long hair over being muscular with short hair?
>Does he automatically look at seme looking boys that passed him by when he isn't intentionally looking at girls to put you off his trail?
>Does he smile at you to early or to late when you meet in a crowd?
>Does his eyebrows seem plucked, one clean brow with no diverging stand alone hairs?
>Does he have girl friends that are actual girl FRIENDS?
I have more.
>>
Sometimes I find these threads cute but sometimes I feel like you people are fooled by cute anime boy images and expect a relationship to be like that. It's kind of same naivety a child would have. But maybe you're just lonely and want a friend. Well if it turns well I guess it's all right. Just remember those pictures are usually drawn by young girls.
>>
>>5387821
>>Does he eat salad without meat as garnish for dinner?
what? doesn't everyone do that? your salad is a pallet cleanser so you don't taste meat all day. the only time you have meat in the salad is if the salad itself IS the meal.
>>
>>5349122
you say he is your best friend. Are you his? How many real friends does he have?
If not many then an awkward, minor loss for you could be a devastating loss for him.
>>
>>5382032
>Also martial arts aren't gay. They're the least gay of any hobby.

Dunno man, I did martial arts for 10 years, all that grappling and throwing gets pretty gay.
>>
File: 1234567889764398.jpg (547KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1234567889764398.jpg
547KB, 800x600px
>>5387953
Jokes on you, my relationship was just like that. I was even straight, in true yaoi fashion. Then a cute boy came and forever fucked up my sexuality. I looked very typical yaoi seme, he looked very typical yaoi uke. And I didn't even know Yaoi at the time. My mind was blown when I discovered yaoi, all the stories and pictures that could have been directly inspired by out secret affair. Like this picture for instance, this is fucking us. I'm the reluctant guy with the brown hair, and he is that blonde twink getting all up in my personal space and gaying me up on a daily basis. I've shat so many brix over this you wouldn't believe. Thinking it was some kind of prophecy or something. Or my life was like one huge reality show and all of my choices are a mere illusion, then they mock me by showing me these pics.

>>5388016
>the salad itself IS the meal.

That was what I meant with FOR DINNER. Not like, beside the pizza that you're having for dinner, but FOR DINNER. When you're having a SALAD as your DINNER!
>>
>>5349122
the answer is always rape
>>
>>5388093
I'm a strong assertive man's man and I love Cobb Salads, fight me
>>
File: 1415736561018.png (636KB, 1280x1755px) Image search: [Google]
1415736561018.png
636KB, 1280x1755px
tfw
>>
>>5388113
You're still gay though? That's the first thing he has to figure out. When he already knows he can find out if he is a bottom by.... what for it... probing further.
>>
>>5388137
Tfw no kaworu to molest you
>>
>>5388137
Hay is that protag-kun and classmate-kun from Kusoge lolol
>>
>>5388093
Omg~! lol I've heard rl stories just like some manga too ^_^^^ its' amazing!? I kind a wwish that happend in my life too.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 310x440px
>>5387821
>goys

Found the merchant
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.