[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always thought i was a little gay. Lately it's been an increased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
Always thought i was a little gay. Lately it's been an increased interest in TS, then traps, then just femboys. I decide it's time i try to find something in real life, so i install grindr.

>WANNA SEE MY HUGE COCK?
>IM HORNY FROM WORKING OUT ALL DAY
>LETS MEET AND FUCK
>ARE YOU INTO FUCKING HARD?
>DOM TOP HERE YOU WANT MY COCK?

nope nope nope nope nope nope
im curious about the community, and i want to try it out, but holy shit im not about to go take a 12 inch cock down my throat on a "maybe i'm gay".

should i just pretend im not curious and stick to chicks? is there a gentle way to meet guys? honestly it all just seems to be about someone wanting to force a cock into one of my holes, and i'm really not interested in that yet.
>>
You ignore those guys. Message the guys who aren't outright about wanting 'fun' and you'll find people similar too you (Usually they'll talk like a normal human being at first, small talk etc etc). Also, if you're college age it helps to find other college age people as they're not likely to be massive sluts. Also, tinder is good for this too, you can select just guys from your preferances.
>>
>>5346068
I'll try the tinder angle. Thanks. I suppose i should have expected something like this, but it was just a thousand cocks all over the place. even when i said i was new, they took that to mean maybe i'd just want to watch them jerk off or something.

i dont want to get raped man.
>>
>>5346061
http://www.glbtnearme.org/

You can also hangout anywhere likely to have gay guys. Bars are listed, but remember anyplace with humans is social. (As long as it's not lesbians.) They should cool with it if you're questioning and don't identify as gay at this time.
>>
>>5346083
No problem. I've met like two guys from Tinder and one from Grindr and the Tinder meetups were definitely better.
>>
>>5346089
sadly that link wont help me, since im australian. but i've changed my settings in tinder, and i deleted grindr. maybe ill try it again when im more comfortable.

honestly i thought gay people were more like queer as folk. ignorant, i know.
>>
>>5346097
Well grindr is targetted at hooking up so there's that too. Beyond that, maybe you could go to a gay bar. And even if the bar/club scene isn't your thing, perhaps you could ask staff about what other activities/ways to meet up people there are in your region? Surely you can't be the only person feeling alone with the idea of potentially interacting with other men that are into men.
>>
>>5346061
grindr is a fuck and chuck app
basically craigslist with IM
go meet gay people irl.
>>
>>5346097
Well, Australia is all kinds of degenerate. With your feminist censorship and your surfing. There's gotta be something. Good luck, mate.
>>
>>5346097
australian curious here, i find i have the same problems, iv thought im mostly straight but i have also thought about sucking a guy off, there seems no inbetween
>>
Perth Perth?! Please be Perth?
>>
>>5346061
>interested in the community
The "community" is filled with filth and disease. Find yourself a pure femboy and stick with him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.