[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /lgbt/ so basically my entire fucking life I've thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: a0430112173_16.jpg (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0430112173_16.jpg
62KB, 700x700px
sup /lgbt/
so basically my entire fucking life I've thought about having my genitals removed - as a little kid, if someone asked if I was a girl or a boy, I'd just say I was 'neuter' (i knew about german masculine/feminine/neuter nouns as I grew up in a big multilingual area)
I definitely don't want a vagina, but when I look at myself in the mirror, I still really hate what I have down there. I don't want testicles or a penis either. I close my eyes when I shower and get dressed/have sex in the dark.
I feel really disconnected if people refer to me as a man, but it's the same if people refer to me as a woman. Both feel wrong, and I honestly don't feel like either. My problem is that I'm not asexual so removing my genitals/satisfying my gender identity issues seems like it would contradict with my sexuality.
what am i and what the fuck should i do?
>>
An eunuch?
>>
>>5327476
I thought that eunuchs were still considered male, just castrated
or am I wrong
>>
>>5327467
take blockers and see if you like it?
>>
>>5327539
What good would that do me though? I don't want to grow breasts and I'm not particularly hairy.
>>
>>5327557
suppress masculine traits, make you appear more androgynous. it wouldn't make you grow tits normally. it'll nuke your T levels without raising your E levels, which some people hate and some people love.
>>
>>5327467
>what the fuck should i do
Don't take any advice from trannies, they are gonna try to trick you into starting transitioning and that is not what you need.
Go to a therapist and get antidepressants prescribed to treat your BDD or whatever.
>>
>>5327467
THERAPIST.
>>
>>5327572
I'm already pretty androgynous/have a hormone imbalance and I have low calcium. I've heard that it can give you osteoperosis if you take blockers without E (so says my endo) so I don't think it would be a good idea.
>>5327573
I was diagnosed with GID back in like 2005. I'm already on antidepressants.
>>
>>5327612
>diagnosed with GID
Then, this is just an idea, so excuse me if this is a bit weird and 'out there', but maybe transition?
Considering that, you know, you're trans and that's what you should do?
>case closed
>>
>>5327623
transition to what exactly? I'm not a trans woman.
>>
>>5327612
it' really up to you. you're clearly distressed about gender and you're clearly not wanting to be seen as male. try female for a bit? i wouldn't fully transition but just see if you like it?
>>5327623
if they aren't mtf they aren't mtf. GID doesn't mean cross-sex identity
>>
>>5327626
Why not?
>>
>>5327629
I mentioned before, but the whole being called a woman/having a vagina and breasts - just the idea of it makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>5327644
it's crucial here to understand why that makes you feel uncomfortable. what about it makes it bad? is it embarassing, is it hard to adjust to or conceptualize, or does it just seem innately wrong? and if so, why?
>>
>>5327644
I'm the sarcastic fuck.
I'm intrigued, why do you think that is? Is it the same sort of discomfort as for male, or is it different?
>>
>>5327650
Innately wrong. Same feeling I get when I imagine having to live the rest of my life with a dick.
I should probably mention that I used to self-harm on them when I was a stupid kid/teenager.
>>
>>5327659
introspection is your friend here. no other way around it.
how old are you? are you seeing a therapist?
>>
>>5327665
I'm 27, and I'm not currently seeing a therapist, but I'm on the waiting list for one. (NHS has long wait times)
>>
>>5327673
have you persistently had these feelings since childhood?
>>
>>5327678
Yep. I used to draw pictures of myself like how I wanted when I was maybe 8 years old? But I was in denial for a long time when I hit puberty and threw all that stuff away.
>>
>>5327701
but how did you see yourself? male, female, both, neither, ambiguous, you know?
>>
>>5327711
neuter, like I said in the first post. That's what I called it, cos I didn't really have a word for it. I guess a mix of neither and ambiguous? i don't really know the difference desu. It's hard to remember exactly how I thought when I was a kid.
>>
>>5327727
does it give you serious anxiety/depression? like, the standard GID symptoms? if you looked andro would you be happier?
>>
>>5327743
Yeah, I mean I was diagnosed with GID but they only did stuff for mtf/ftm. I already look androgynous due to my hormone imbalance so I'm not too hung up on secondary sex characteristics, but I def prefer gender neutral terms when people refer to me. In terms of physical stuff, it's really just my genitals that make me feel disgusted.
>>
>>5327761
do you wanna like, bank your sperm and remove them?
>>
>>5327773
I want them removed but I don't care about banking them. I'm only into men anyway, so if my partner and I wanted a kid, we'd just adopt.
>>
>>5327793
so are you thinking castration or GRS? maybe just an orchiectomy?
if you do actually remove the balls you'll live a bit longer as well, by the way
>>
>>5327573
>Don't take any advice from trannies,
>get antidepressants prescribed to treat your BDD or whatever
yeah you fucking genius can make a diagnosis and know the right treatment from one single post. but everybody should trust you because, hey, your qualification is not being a tranny.
fucking delusional twat.
>>
>>5327803
what's the difference between castration and GRS? I was thinking partial penectomy (leaving only a small bit) + removing both testicles, that way I could still experience sexual pleasure without dysphoria? But I feel like maybe that makes me invalid because I still want to have sex with my partner/don't want to have a full penectomy + prostate removal
>>
>>5327845
this isn't really something we can advise you on, sorry. you have a really unique case.
>>
>>5327854
God damnit, I really hate being a unique fucking special snowflake. I'm not some teenager on tumblr. Does this make me as invalid as people who go by bunself pronouns?
>>
>>5327877
well you're agender so congratulations? unless you're fully trans and in denial that's pretty much it.
welcome to the future.
>>
>>5327881
I thought if you were agender you had to have everything removed?
>>
>>5327893
well as much as you need to, really. again, it's all individual and really qualitative. yeah, people aren't going to take you seriously at first . sorry.
>>
>>5327898
Nobody really took me seriously in the first place. I didn't want to call myself agender because I was unsure if that was the correct term. It seems to be used a lot by people who are non-binary but don't really care about their gender? And I don't want to be associated with that. Mine is pretty severe dysphoria I guess.
>>
>>5327909
good luck anon
>>
>>5327913
Thanks for the help, at least I figured some stuff out today
>>
>>5327467
Your polarized gender doesn't define your androgynous/gender-less soul. Being defined as either polarity is distressing. You'd rather gender wasn't even a thing, right?
Be an androgyne. Fuck gender and do a you. You can define what that is after you've seen it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.