[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other ftms that prefer to keep their hair long? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: Sexy-Blonde-Long-Hair.jpg (28KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-Blonde-Long-Hair.jpg
28KB, 467x700px
Any other ftms that prefer to keep their hair long?
I'm starting T soon but I love my long hair because feeling pretty is fucking awesome
>>
Long hair on guys can be pretty hot

might make it hard to pass as an ftm though
>>
>>5317677
How is it hard to pass as an ftm
Literally all you have to do is talk.
>>
i kind of want to. i cut it a couple months ago but it looks bad, although it could just be the texture or my face shape. this fucking half-grown-out length is torture, i look like either a 5 year old girl or a grandma.
>>
i prefer my hair long... it's much shorter than i'd like it to be currently cuz of an accident that ended with me needing it short to fix it, but i've been letting it grow out again... and no more getting it trimmed while my s/o and i are both high ever...
>>
>>feeling pretty
>>taking hormones that turn you into a short hairy bald troll inevitably.

I'm even mtf and that statement is retarded
>>
>>5317666
Speaking as a cis guy I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to keep long hair. Ihad had hair longer than in the picture you posted for years, only people who ever criticised me for it were trolls and idiots.
>>
>>5317738
just shut up
>>
So basically you are a girl? You want to be pretty and feminine like other girls?
>>
>>5319307
If cis men can be femme then so can trans men. That doesn't make us less of "real men."
>>
>>5317677
Long hair on guys is best. This short-haired sickness that has overtaken our people needs to be purified. It's fine when a few people are doing it to look different, but when almost everyone has no hair?

Talk about a waste.
>>
>>5319424
Are you actually a retard living under a rock or something?

The manbun had been the current meme hair for over a year now
>>
>>5319942
I don't see much of it. Hopefully the fashion migrates in, since it's much easier to move from that to awesome hair than (generic 1.5 inch hair cut). I could stand to have sexier guys around.
>>
there are all types of men, but trans dudes who try to look like pretty cis men are probably just cis women.
>>
>>5319984
shut the fuck up
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
ye, i have long hair
>>
>>5320087
it's very pretty lol
>>
>>5318621
>not understanding anything about endocrinology or genetics

damn all of you trannies are so retarded.

op nice vagina can i see it
>>
>>5317666
>feeling pretty is fucking awesome

you're literally just a woman
>>
File: miPO7k3EcBc.jpg (20KB, 320x433px) Image search: [Google]
miPO7k3EcBc.jpg
20KB, 320x433px
Do what you want, man. Some fuckers rock it, others don't, whatever, hair is hair
>>
File: Brock-O-Hurn.jpg (36KB, 654x348px) Image search: [Google]
Brock-O-Hurn.jpg
36KB, 654x348px
It doesn't matter if you're trans or cis

unless you look like pic related, cut your fucking hair.

you look retarded and dirty otherwise.

t. cis girl
we decide what's hot.
>>
>>5317666
idk about long hair in general, but the amount of metalhead FtMs seems pretty high
also nice trips
>>
File: top_kek_3.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
top_kek_3.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>5320994
>we
>decide what's hot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHIHIHIHIHAHAHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

HEE HEE

Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>5321477
you're an idiot.
>>
>>5317666
The fact that you posted a female tells me a lot about you, might wanna post pone taking t

also nice satanic trips
>>
>>5317666
I love the feeling of having long hair. Brushing it out is relaxing and its just so nice. But I can't pass with it. :(

When I start T I'm gonna grow it out and enjoy finally having long hair.
>>
>>5321542
>implying he isn't just posting his fap material
>>
>>5321477
keks alongside
>>5320994
You decide what's hot based on your individual tastes. They're yours. Not everyone else's. Some people may share them, but they're not the only valid tastes.
>>
Having long hair isn't exclusively feminine. My father and brothers have had long hair for my entire life.

I wear eyeliner and contour on occasion because I feel that it makes me more attractive. Doesn't mean I'm not FTM or that I don't suffer from gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5322306
cis people can get away with anything, but trans need all the help they can get to pass

cut your hair short dummies
>>
>>5320994
why would anyone want an unfuckable sow to be attracted to them
>>
>>5321495
http://youtu.be/eOqq5kNBVoM
>>
>>5320087
me likey
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>5317666
I would keep it long if I could pass with it but with my face being so girly it just makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>5320962
aww, I follow that guy on tumblr. he's cute as fuck.
>>
>>5317666
I do. Grew it out because I got tired of having short hair. Hair length hasn't made a real dent in passability anyway, so fuck it.

Not on T myself yet, or anytime soon. But I'd imagine it'd make the progression a little smoother anyway. When you know you look more feminine it doesn't hurt quite as much to be read that way, and once your beard grows in and your skin texture changes people generally aren't going to be ma'aming you, they'll just think you're a hippie or a metalhead or something.

(Or you'll look like Ladybeard, which is pretty great imo.)
>>
some of the sexiest men I've ever seen have had long hair, so its not uncommon. Though depending on how feminine your face is, it will be difficult for you to pass until your facial hair starts growing in when you start T.
>>
>>5320878
>men aren't allowed to feel attractive
>>
File: 1448797511946.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448797511946.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>5320087
>attracted to dudes with long hair
>now have to worry they might not even have a dick
Thanks for putting another problem in my life.
>>
>>5322255
>that
>fap material
>not even a sideboob
>>
>>5326408
males attractiveness is not "pretty"
>>
>>5327031
Cis guy here, fuck you I'm pretty and you can't stop me.
>>
>>5317666
Wouldn't that look absolutely horrible when you start losing hair with T? Or are you one of those ´i-don't-need-the-right-hormones´ ftm who annoys the shit out of everybody?
>>5327031
lol
stay med, feminist
>>
File: Medic.png (300KB, 760x679px) Image search: [Google]
Medic.png
300KB, 760x679px
>>5327133
?
>>
Speaking of long hair.
How do you deal with the hair at the back? like pic circled in red.
Only it's much worse.
And the hair at the nape as well.
I can't find a good barber that do what I want.
>>
>>5327995
Cut it urself, duh
>>
>>5324683
sauce?
>>
>>5321477
>>5322304
>>5322333
You don't think that we women decide what's hot and what's not?

Well, stay deluded. The truth is that we even made it hot to be fat and lazy this year with all the dadbod stuff.

It's not a matter of personal taste. When enough women decide something's hot, it becomes a trend.
>>
>>5327427
Autistic
>>
File: raucous_laughter.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
raucous_laughter.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>5332339
10/10
>>
>>5320087
how many years does it take for hair to grow that long?
>>
>>5332339
Nah senpai, when a celebrity tells you what to do, you fuckin do it. Women decide what's hot when someone famous tells them
>>
>>5332339
And then there's men in the fashion industry deciding what looks good on you or doesn't.

Oh women, stay deluded.
>>
>>5332446
That's right. Men decide what looks good on women and women decide what looks good on men, which is what I'm saying.

>>5332441
So? There are lots of female celebrities that impose tendencies. They still count.
>>
Bi cis male.

Long hair is fucking abomination on most men, even femboys. Unless you're in that 5% who looks good in long hair as a man, then by all means proceed.

However, i fancy who are bald-to-medium hair length the most.

>>5320994
I get what you mean, but you've chosen a bad example. He'd look better if he got rid of it.
>>
File: problematic 3.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
problematic 3.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>5332339
>we even made it hot to be fat and lazy this year with all the dadbod stuff.
>Sluts thinking their opinion matter
I'm so fucking glad that so many /fit/ guys aren't falling for the vaginal jew anymore.
>>
>>5332384
Hair grows about 6 inches a year on average. Around that length is about 4 years if not 5.
>>
>>5332654
>those facial aesthetics
>that bottom right stare
hnnng
>>
>>5332654
It clearly does since the dad bod became a thing :^)
also /fit/ is even gayer than /lgbt/ so that's not surprise.
>>
>>5332339
subhuman.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.