[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, LGBT. I took the plunge and bottomed for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1375165417146.jpg (104KB, 603x900px) Image search: [Google]
1375165417146.jpg
104KB, 603x900px
Hey, LGBT.

I took the plunge and bottomed for the first time ever a few hours ago. I decided fuck it, might as well experiment in college.

It was awful, I hated every second of it. I even took it slow, used lots of lube, I just did not enjoy it like I did when I masturbate with myself.

But that aside, I'm worried about the chances of contracting HIV. I told the trans-gender person to use a condom, and they did. I stressed that they bring a condom and they said that they were getting turned off by my repeated reminders to get a condom.

So we had sex with a condom, and it didn't really hurt, it just didn't feel good. I eventually told him to stop and let him jack off onto my ass, unknowingly.

I don't think I'm bleeding internally or anything. I'm sore, but like the typical sore after masturbating and I'm pretty gentle with myself. My only fear is that I wiped his jizz of my ass with a towel, then used the same towel to wipe my ass.

The guy said he has been checked regularly and his tests show up clean, but you can never know. What are the chances I actually contracted HIV? I'm freaking tf out right now.
>>
You let an AGPER fuck you in the butthole?
You're a giant faggot, you deserve aids bro.
>>
IIRC anal sex will always result in microtears in your rectal tissue. Even if there isn't visible bleeding infection is possible.
>>
>>5308291
You know, you're only supposed to bump your own thread when you're providing pictures other people want. You're not supposed to do it in a political discussion.
>>
>>5308282
Jesus op chill the fuck out, if you were really that worried about hiv you should've just sucked him off with the condom on
>>
>>5308292
But since I used a condom, I should be safe, right? And I've been checked around my ass and there doesn't seem to be any blood.
>>
File: 1448413262891.jpg (28KB, 390x440px) Image search: [Google]
1448413262891.jpg
28KB, 390x440px
>>5308282
Bottoming is a weird experience senpai.
The first few times you need to use a finger or else it will hurt.
Then you need to use something longer and harder but very thin, like a sharpie.
THEN you can think about taking a dildo, and only after that you should think about taking a dick.

It is possible to do all of that in one day for some people, but others need time.

Besides that you are so worried about everything that I doubt you would enjoy ANYTHING you could have done. Sex requires relaxation, anal sex even more so.
>>
>>5308313
If you're this concerned, go get yourself tested. It doesn't seem likely that you got anything, but then again I'm not the one with semen dribbling between my ass cheeks. Seek peace of mind wherever you find it friend
>>
>>5308282

Oh God man; you let a tranny bang you?

Confirmed for HIV

Hoooly shiit
>>
Anon your fine just stay calm, it may hurt at first but thats all.
>>
File: Warhammer_5008424.jpg (63KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_5008424.jpg
63KB, 780x688px
>>5308384
Neat. You dig the Slaanesh marine. Solid advice.
Especially on being freaked out. Uptight equals downtight. In a bad way.
>>
You did it wrong. Try jacking off while you do it.
>>
File: ynnead intensifies.jpg (27KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
ynnead intensifies.jpg
27KB, 298x448px
>>5308753
That's why I can't understand how people can slut around, be it for a romantic session of lovemaking with lots of cuddles, kisses and caressed or a rough session of fucking with spiked chastity, asphyxiation and deep fisting you HAVE to trust the person your're having sex with. If you do trust a person you don't know enough for either of the above or anything in between those extremes, then you really gotta rethink your life.
>>
>>5308282
This is how literally every straight guy gets AIDS
>Can't accept he's really a faggot
>"I know it's not gay if it's a "woman with a dick"
>Trannies have the world's highest HIV rate
>He gets poz cum deep in his asshole
>>
File: laughing pedos.jpg (513KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pedos.jpg
513KB, 923x599px
>letting a tranny freak with a fake dick fuck you instead of a real man who has had a dick since he was born and knows how to use it

I feel no sympathy for you, OP. Idiots get what they deserve.
>>
File: 12344.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12344.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>5308727
Where is this meme that trannies have HIV coming from? I am the cleanliest person alive and I would never let a guy I don't know closely fuck me without a condom.
>>
>>5312788
Trannies do sex work a lot
>>
>>5308282

No wonder you hated it. You overthought the crap out of it and didnt expect to like it to begin with.

One of the problems I notice is that people who dont really feel any appeal in the concept try it anyways as some sort of sexual exercise and then dont understand why they didnt like the physical part of something they already emotionally had no interest in.

Another thing is that they are terrified of pain, blow it up in their heads, and then use so much caution and go so slow that it takes a few seconds of pinch and drags it out to 20 minutes of self abuse.

You have to have a certain mindset or it wont appeal to you. I love it because I like having my ass wrecked and pounded by a frustrated male who reduces me to a fuckhole and annihilates any pretense of male pride by impaling my insides with his piss pipe, during which point I am helpless before a man who is using me and my only protection is to continue being valuable as a cumdump without resisting the abuse and humiliation being done to my male body. I am literally letting a man inside of me for his use to satisfy his basest intentions with his basest parts.

If I felt nothing, that would be enough. So when there is any pain, I dont notice it as much because I am in the feeling. With the pain comes relief from it, which is a unique place to feel it. So to get the pleasure I have to submit to any pain, which isnt that much and is temporary anyways/

I am 5'6. My first dicking was from a 5'11 drunken man who prefers women with a 8.5 cock. It hurt for about 5 seconds if that. It may physically actually have been longer except I would never have noticed it because I enjoyed the emotional feeling that much.

Its not all physical. If you have no interest in the feeling, then your going to notice pain and uncertainty a lot more..
>>
>>5312788
>>5312818

yup. Trannies that are poor and do prostitution on the streets are very vulnerable to getting HIV. They're also less likely to get treated or tested due to discrimination and the fact that they could be arrested for getting caught prostituting.

Not to mention their johns who spread HIV or catch it while remaining in denial that they are gay or that transwomen prostitutes are safe and clean.
>>
>>5313058

I need you in my life
>>
>I told the trans-gender person to use a condom

please tell me i'm not responding to bait.

anyway, i've never had sex and i would picture myself as the bottom so i've experimented down there because it never feels pleasurable and i try to be open-minded considering how many straight for pay guys bottom. if they can "enjoy" it. i should be able to enjoy it too but i can't.
>>
File: 1439711685856.jpg (137KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1439711685856.jpg
137KB, 600x624px
>>5313058
This guy gets it right. I got a boner from reading this.

Spot on mate.
>>
>>5313087
Thank God the one time I hooked up with a trans we both wore condoms even while giving blowjobs.

I got a cold after it anyway.
>>
I had the opposite experience. Hooked with a guy the other night, we suck each other off for a bit without cumming. He asks if I've ever had a rimjob. I havent, he says I'd really like it. I hesitantly agree. He gets me a warm washcloth and I clean myself. Then I get on my hands and knees on his bed and he kneels behind me. The moment his tongue hit my ass I'm in bliss. He has me arching my back and moaning like a girl and I'm loving every second of it. We change positions a few times and he keeps at it. He's got me wiggling like a fish. I ask him if he's a top or a bottom, and he gets this look in his eye and says he's a top. I ask if he wants to fuck me and he nods serveral times without saying a word. I tell him he has to use a condom. He leaves the room and comes back with one and lube. It took a few minutes for him to get it in me. When he hits my shincter it hurts like hell. I apologize and he says it's okay, I just have to loosen up first. He fingers me while I ride on top of him. In just a few minutes grinding on top of him while his finger hits my postate.

Then he slides his dick back in. We go slow at first. He's about 7", and it feels amazing. Before long I'm bouncing up and down on his cock and he's thrusting up from below me.

Long story short, my first time with anal was amazing. Cont...?
>>
>>5312707
Because they're broken with tons of issues like low self esteem and being abandoned or whatever. They use sex as a way of coping.

Kinda makes me mad because seed comes so easy for some while I'm 23 and still a virgin. Bi male too with a ridiculous sex drive. I fap at least twice a day.
>>
>>5319314
Yes
>>
>>5324333

I'm bouncing up and down on lap, moaning and sighing like a girl. I've fantisized about this almost my entire life. He's thrusting into me while I'm moving my hips and he just fills me up. His cock is so warm and thick and my ass wraps around it like a glove. My eyes are rolled back into my head the entire time and he's just smiling. Then he tells moves his legs and tells me to sit on his lap. Suddenly I'm on my back he's on top of me. Precum is oozing from my cock. He makes on big thrust and it goes deeper than ever. I wiper because it hurts. He asks if he should slow down and I murmur something like "Yeah, fuck me slow". My head is swimming. His hands are on my thighs as he slowly pulls in himself in and out of me. He slides his hands up my legs and puts my angles over his shoulders, fucking me a little faster. My back is arching, I'm moaning and whimpering and sighing and being the cute little pale skinny bottom I've always wanted to be.

Then his roommate bangs on the door and yells something. Mood destroyed.

We get dressed, talk for a bit, smoke some pot, and it's 1 in the morning so I really have to leave. We kiss goodbye. I feel his tounge caress mine and my hands slide down his chest to his waist and pull him closer. I look down and see that he's rock hard again through his pants. Biting my bottom lip (something Ive been doing all night), I start undoing his pants again. I'm going to suck that cock again, condom taste or no. We end up blowing each other and jacking off. I cum with his cock in the back of my throat and his finfer in my ass. Huge cumplosion all over his sheets. He tells me to scoop a bit up and put it in his mouth. He cum sucking my finger whIle I'm liking and sucking his balls.

We make out again, get dressed, and he walks me to my car.

/fin
>>
>>5308282
That second part of your post is pretty risky, OP.
Some guys 'fit' together better than others do. Dicks come in all different lengths, widths, and curves. Sometimes you just need to find the right dick to fuck you right.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.