[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dios mío.png (107KB, 228x246px) Image search: [Google]
dios mío.png
107KB, 228x246px
How can you tell between legitimate dysphoria and just your brain fucking around with you?
I've been feeling this way for almost a year now, how do I know if it's real or not? Can't really get a psychologist due to other life circumstances that got me busy
>>
I mean, it's dysphoria or it isn't. Do you want to be a girl? Do you not want to be a man? Have these feelings persisted for a long time? Congratulations you have gender dysphoria
>>
>>5297554
Yeah, but there are people who have persistent feelings like that (say, for 6 months for example) and then realize they aren't trans. What makes a person realize this things? What didn't make it dsphoria in the first place?
>>
It's simple, gender dysphoria isn't a true thing.
>>
>>5297554
>Do you want to be a girl?
then you are one
> Do you not want to be a man?
then you are one

Don't worry too much about it OP, you are what you feel like. One day you could be male, the other female.
>>
>>5297524

These people replying are so fucking stupid

See for answer:

>>5301347
>>
op, you are goingto have to see a psych eventually if you want to transition.

>>5301357
majority of clinics/endos require you see a licsened psychologist/therapist before you start transitioning

>Do you want to be a girl?
> Do you not want to be a man?

those 2 questions are important to consider before committing to coming out, going through the strain of coming out, and starting a transition. you are right to say nobody here on this board can tell op that they are trans. its something op has to answer for themselves.
>>
>>5301436

I hate the "IF YOU WANT TO BE A GIRL YOU ARE TRANS" movement because it's soooo fucking stupid.

"If you want to be a fox you are otherkin"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.