[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out as polyamory to now-ex-gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1445061439131.jpg (60KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
1445061439131.jpg
60KB, 425x404px
So yeah this happened.
For the context I'm a panromantic polyamorous trans girl (snowflake much ?) and came out as polyamorous to my gf. As I say in the title it went a bit south but in the end I think it's for the better...
So I took this picture of myself some days ago and changed my profile pic to it on facebook this afternoon. It got many likes compared to other things I post and someone commented "beautiful creature" and then I got really sick when I saw that gf replied to them by saying "hey he's mine" (not outed as trans on fb), so I just calmed myself, thought about it for a while and gathered the little courage I could to tell her that I'm polyamorous.
I already mentionned to her in the past that I miiight have some tendencies to that, but she was always relunctant to the idea of having to "share" me with someone else.
Also it kept eating me from the inside since recently when I told crush he's crush but I already have gf and we pretty much got together.
So that was it I snapped and asked her to talk, we did, nobody got angry, but I burst up in tears multiple times, I insisted that I would absolutely not get upset whatever her choice was, we agreed that it would be best to keep a bit of distance at least for some time and said each other good bye.

The more I think about it, I distanced myself a lot from her lately, the way we talked to each other, it just didn't feel like I loved her any more... I even surprised myself feeling hatred towards her some times. So yeah I think a break was more than needed but who knows, maybe we'll be back together sometime.

Sorry for the long post but I really needed to vent this shit out.

also pls give cuddles
>>
>>5292541
*huggles*
>>
File: 1447876963260.jpg (413KB, 1024x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1447876963260.jpg
413KB, 1024x1468px
>>5292638
A-aw, thanks *huggles*
>>
>>5292541
>transbian
>poly amorous
AGP
G
P
>>
>>5292694
Excuse my stupidity but what does this mean ?
>>
File: 1443318395654.jpg (772KB, 1332x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1443318395654.jpg
772KB, 1332x1618px
>>5292721
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.