[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An old gay friend of mine reconnected, he was very very gay in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448135304841.png (165KB, 1125x744px) Image search: [Google]
1448135304841.png
165KB, 1125x744px
An old gay friend of mine reconnected, he was very very gay in the past.

Seems he has a girlfriend now, I'm pretty sure he's using her to hide the fact he's gay from his mom.

Should I tell her he's gay so she can move on sooner, I think using a girl like that is fucked up.
>>
>>5279550
Don't be mean OP, if one of my friends did that to my gf I would tell them to go fuck off. Why interfere like that?
>>
>>5279560
Why mislead a girl into thinking you're straight and sexually attracted to them?
>>
>>5279550
The girl could be his beard and be in on it, first of all, and you'll look like a huge douche. Secondly, mind your own fucking business. Who do you think you are to invade their private emotional shit on a petty whim? Grow up man.
>>
>>5279571
There's this thing called being bisexual.
>>
>>5279575
Well if I tell her about him being gay I'd learn if she was in on it.

It seems really shitty, the girl is gonna get hurt in the future

>>5279583
He's not bi, me and him used to be close friends and I'm certain.
>>
>>5279571
It is called experimenting, in my case if I told her I'm not straight I'm 100% sure she wouldn't go out with me. Why not mind your own business, or at least ask your friend what he is up to.
>>
>>5279594
Oh! Jealousy.

No, this won't help anyone. Not her. Not him. Especially not you.

If you absolutely have to, ask him about it.
>>
>>5279719
>Jealousy
You're free to try your armchair psychology but you're wrong.

I just don't wanna see someone innocent get hurt and used.
>>
>>5279725
If you're only interested in helping others than why won't you let them make their own decisions and live their own lives?

Do you think this girl is too stupid and childish too do that?
>>
You don't tell the girl you talk to your friend and get him to be honest first

>Hey what's up with the girlfriend you were a total fag?

He says
>Oh hah bislut masterrace
or
>I'M NOT GAY NO MORE. I AM DELIVERED! I ONLY LOVE JESUS AND WOMAN NOW
or
>look my family is gonna honor kill me if I don't keep this girl shut up

Either one take it from ther
>>
Jump his bones, then you'll know the truth.
>>
>>5280196
He could still have turned bi, and then he will have activated bi slut mode.
>>
>>5280257
Does this cause him to take on a golden glow, bleach his hair, and cause it to wave about in a wind created by his own fornicating spirit like the bisluts of legend?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.