[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are femboys and trannies annoying as real women, or are they worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are femboys and trannies annoying as real women, or are they worse?
>>
They're an exaggerated caricature of women
>>
>>5279286
Depends on the individual, but that doesn't make for an interesting thread does it?
>>
>>5279292
irritable hon tranny detected
>>
>>5279286
Most that i have met have been better to be around than cis women. Never have they been worse.
>>
File: 1448238597738.jpg (113KB, 960x835px) Image search: [Google]
1448238597738.jpg
113KB, 960x835px
>>5279295
>>
>>5279286
It depends on the individual.
People act and react to shit based off of their experiences; everyone has a different experience and a different flow chart they're subconsciously following.
>>
>>5279286
Bi male here and far less. They tend to be too afraid of being alone to be too annoying. Plus they put out more so It's easier to forgive them
>>
>>5279286
Most trannies I meet have some kind of minor character flaw that, if you can get past it, are great to be around. Femboys tend to drop the ultra-fem act once they get comfortable with you. Other than that, everyone's pretty annoying regardless of gender.
>>
Of course it depends. But when dealing with a man, wouldn't they get along better having sympathy if not empathy for the male experience? Cis women are usually sheltered gynocentric autists. Unless they had a real father and brothers.
>>
>>5279287
Shut up. Everyone is unique and genuine.
>>
>>5279772
You would think. I think this is true of straight mtfs. But transbians tend to hate men and male culture and rag on it and throw guys under the bus to appease their fag hags.

"The stupid jocks bullied me in grade school, dumb menzz, females are the master race, they are so kind and understanding and not mean like guys" - average dumbass nerdy transbian
>>
>>5279830
Maybe those transbians are just jerks. I admit I have observed that a lot on 4chan and such, but I hate to write them all of.

Maybe they had weird relationship with their mom and must be forever in the womb psychologically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.