[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

I want to start taking hormones, and i want to do it by my self, can some anon help me with some indications and some dosage
>>
No, because those things can vary drastically depending on the individual and a dozen little factors that only a doctor can determine.

Go see a doctor.
>>
i'm doing with or without help, I'm just waiting next week to move to the US.
>>
You can try the acetaminophen metabolism method. Acetaminophen is the active ingredient in Tylenol, which you can buy just about anywhere obviously. If you ingest about 9500 - 12500 MG of acetaminophen a day, your liver responds by triggering estrogen production. It's a lot cheaper and safer than a lot of the drugs gender therapists are giving out, and anyone can do it by themselves.
>>
>>5273995
Yeah, don't do that unless you want to die.
>>
>>5273995
i still think i wold need some testosterone blockers for this to work didn't I?
>>
>>5274038

Ideally yes, but the acetaminophen doses I posted tend to trigger *a lot* of estrogen creation. So you can do that for a few months until you get into see a doctor and get the testosterone blockers
>>
>>5274176
any other alternative besides this?
>>
>>5273823
height/weight? i did 50 spiro daily for a week, then 100 for 3 more, then 100+2e for a month, then 200+2e for a month, then 200+4e and stayed there.
>>
>>5274235

You would just need to go to the doctor. Other than that, you can *try* a similar method using Nitrogen gas, but it's a lot more expensive and more cumbersome. I don't have exact doses for that, but I think was inhaling the gas for about 20-30 minutes a day three times week... but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>5273995
Do not do this. This causes liver failure.
>>
>>5273858

It was Susan's tier.

Cut the fearmongering.

Just because you self-med does not mean you can't take blood tests and such. I've been doing it for 7 years.
>>
>>5274317

>pretending to be a doctor on the internet

0/10
>>
>>5274256
58KG / ~ 127 pounds
172cm / ~ 5,7 feet
>>
>>5274317
I'll read about the components b4 thread dies I'm not that dumb
>>
>>5274361
take my dosages, you're the same weight and a little shorter than i was at the outset.

>>5273858
my endocrinologist told me to keep self-medding. it's not dangerous if you get levels checked and have no risk for any of the complications associated with spiro.
>>
>>5274409
Can you recommend any brands of estrogen and blockers?
>>
>>5274421

You should consider doing injections for maximum feminization. My girlfriend switched to them at 4 years hormones, when she had pretty much been unchanged for a year or two. They made her tits start growing again, made her skin even more feminine, etc. Nobody who has switched from pills to injections will tell you the injections weren't superior.

As for testosterone blocker, you could go with spironolactone (I use Aldactone) or cyproterone acetate. For injections, I use Progynon Depot (estradiol valerate)
>>
>>5274421
spironolactone is really generic, use spiractin. progynova for E or estrofem. i started with progynova just because i didn't want anyone seeing the packaging labels and raising eyebrows. estradiol hemihydrate > estradiol valerate for very minor reasons. ihp has pretty much everything you need.
>>
>>5274453
Injections are pretty hard to find online, if I find I'll considerate
>>
>>5274472
injections are what you do once you have an endocrinologist.
>>
So let me get this right, everyone:

You want to be a girl so bad you believe it, and then buy medicine online and just use it by yourself?

Yeah, sounds totally legitimate.
>>
>>5274492
and then, after a few months, you start developing tits and the new fat forms where you body was, you do voice training, you grow your hair out, give it like 6 months and people start to think you're a woman, and after awhile people treat you like a woman, and it grants you immeasurable satisfaction that someone without this affliction simply doesn't know.
>>
File: injections how to.png (137KB, 1893x537px) Image search: [Google]
injections how to.png
137KB, 1893x537px
>>5274472

alldaychemist is your friend.

Injections are also cheaper per month than the pills.

>>5274484

I have injected for years without an endo. Just get your blood tested at a private lab in your area. The act of injecting itself isn't very difficult either. Pic related explains the process. Odds are that without an endo you'll still be fine - no endo is still a risk even on the pills.
>>
File: PlxbhyX.jpg (45KB, 749x752px) Image search: [Google]
PlxbhyX.jpg
45KB, 749x752px
>>5274503
>>
>>5274492
I'm not looking to fully become a female just half the way, I think I can achieve what I want in 2 years
>>
>>5274507
Thanks
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>5274539

what the fuck
>>
>>5274571
It's kinda long history
>>
>>5274588
Explain.
>>
>>5274507
Hey bernd.
>>
File: kc tire.jpg (26KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
kc tire.jpg
26KB, 456x349px
>>5275279

Hallo. Are you from /int/?
>>
>>5274555

No problem, I'll be lurking this thread for a while if you have any other questions about injections and such.
>>
>>5275404
so I want to get a blood test but I can't get it online because they don't ship it to my state and they cost around $400? I don't live near a informed consent place either. Is there a way to get it cheaper?
>>
>>5275471
competitive rates are around $60 to $70 and you don't need to have it shipped around
>>
>>5275493
$60-70?
That's not what I found? Where did you find that? Who would you get that from?
>>
>>5275232
I dont feel like my body is what I want, I really wish I could have a really femenine body, some times I really wish to have boobs, I want to be like a femboy, and sometimes a girl, many something between
>>
Cypro is better than spiro, and gnrh is best blocker, but srsly see an endo who specializes in Trans and knows their shit, better than 18-23 y olds on chansites pulling dosages from 1993 clinics.
>>
.... Also if you HAVE to inject, YouTube some nursing videos. Deep muscle infections suck
>>
>>5275629
whats gnrh
>>
>>5275528
>>5275471

Go to this site http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ and see if there are any clinics in your area.
>>
>>5275846
unfortunately... none they don't do my state :(
>>
>>5275930

Could you travel to a nearby state that will? It can't possibly be that far.

You only have to do it every 3-6 months or so, and if you stabilize for a while, you can just stop.

t. Alaskan who has to drive the equivalent of several states just to go to certain towns
>>
>>5276125
i dont have a car and dont have driver license.

Although it seems like there is no other options

Thanks anon for your help and if anyone else helped!
>>
>>5274507

How do you get rid of them after use? Also, I'm a bit concerned about what my parents would think if they came across needles instead of pills.
>>
>>5275386

Converting a tranny?
>>
File: sharps container.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sharps container.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>5276389

I use a sharps container, pic related.

You'd have to hide them - also if you're going to transition it would probably be a really good idea to become independent. You only have to put the needle into the sharps container, the rest of the syringe can be disposed of as you please. Or you can just illegally dispose of the needles without using a sharps container - which you likely won't get caught for.

Just have a really good hiding spot and you'll be fine. Or become independent and you won't have to worry about hiding anything.

>>5276522

No, he wanted to become a mod for me on Chaturbate. kek
>>
>>5276522
>>5276665

Oh, maybe I misunderstood your post.

The thread was about someone who was FtM but then converted back to female. So basically a /pol/ tier post stating that because of this, all trannies could be converted.
>>
OP here, also curious if pueraria mirifica does something does some one know?
>>
>>5276701

>pueraria mirifica

If it's any sort of herb or supplement - no, it doesn't work. Nothing works except for estrogen and testosterone blockers.

You really should just move out and become independent if it is that much of an issue for you - no shortcuts or miracle stuff is going to work, and the longer you put it off, the worse it will be on you. Don't waste away the prime of your life because you didn't move out and couldn't start hormones. It's not easy but it's very much worth the effort, if that's what you need in order to transition. How old are you?
>>
>>5276723
20 years old
>>
>>5276744

Do you have a job? Go to school? etc.
>>
>>5276753
digital designer currently unemployed/freelancing
>>
>>5276776

You should look for a solid job that has enough income to enable you to move out. It'd make your transition much, much easier. If your parents ended up being cool about it, you wouldn't have to worry about moving out and such, but seeing as you're concerned about them finding your hormones and such, I'm assuming they'd probably not be so cool with it.

Whatever you do, just make sure you start hormones as soon as possible. If you keep putting it off, you're going to fucking -hate- yourself later in life, and wish you had the balls/initiative right now to go through with it, rather than whichever point in the future. You're still in the sweet spot, as far as age is concerned. However, you need to grab life by the balls right now - it might not be easy, but you have to, or you will deeply regret it in the future.
>>
>>5276801
No no I'm not the anon concerned about my parents finding I'm OP, that was another anon
>>
>>5276665

So as long as it's dumped in a sharps container, it's perfectly legal to dump it with the rest of your garbage?
>>
OP kik: jim_963
if some one wants to chat with me,
also to prevent some more confusion
>>
>>5276843

No. You have to send it off to be properly disposed. You pay for the shipping with the price of the container - the method to send it back comes with the container, along with all instructions. They're very cheap - you can typically find them among the diabetics supplies at places like Walgreens.
>>
>>5276889

Ah, okay. When you break off the tip of the vial, you stick the syringe in it to extract the oil? Then you begin injecting yourself? What would you say about doing squats and cardio to improve my butt with this? Can I just stick it in the deltoid? Do you use hypodermic needles or are there special types for IM?
>>
>>5276889
>>5277046

What's the volume of the sharps container you use and how quickly do you fill it?
>>
>>5277046

Carefully read the image in this post . >>5274507

They are intramuscular injections. You'll want to use the vestus lateralis muscle. You file around the red ring (pic related, you can see the red ring) leaving just a tiny little bit unfiled. a milimeter or so. Stick the syringe needle into the vial, be careful not to push the needle up against the glass because this can dull it and lead to a more difficult injection.

For working out - start working out more when your testosterone levels are down - so about 3 months in or so, start working out.

Don't put it in the deltoid. They're special needles for IM - see the image in >>5274507 for specifics on the dimensions of the syringe. They can be bought online relatively cheaply - go with Terumo brand - good record for sharpness and quality control. A box of 100 will run you $25 or so - that's almost 2 years supply. Very cheap. Just make sure to get needle and syringe combo.

>>5277082

The volume and how quickly you fill it all depends on the size of the container you buy. They last quite a while, if you only dispose of the needle part in them.
>>
File: progynon depot.jpg (14KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
progynon depot.jpg
14KB, 300x265px
>>5277151

Forgot my pic
>>
>>5277151

>Purchasing needles is illegal in my state

I mean, I'm sure there are some sites that don't give a fuck. But really? Fucking morality legislators.
>>
>>5273823
100/2 mg qd or 50 mg bid 2 mg qd or any other permutation of the same daily dosage. Make sure the estradiol is sublingual.
>>
File: tmp_10631-ampule159889290.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10631-ampule159889290.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>5277151
I'm a paramedic who works with ampules, and I have a few things to add here:

You are opening your ampules incorrectly. The red ring that you're filing is used for coding and identification. I don't know what additional risks come with this method, but it's definitely extra work and not what the manufacturer intended.

The easiest way to open them is just to wrap them in something like an alcohol wipe or a gauze pad and snap the neck like pic related. Don't squeeze the individual pieces hard, just snap it.

Also, do you guys use filter needles? Opening an ampule will contaminate the medication inside with microscopic glass particles no matter how well you do it. Using filter needles to withdraw the medication would be a good idea, especially with regular injections over a long period of time.
>>
>>5277493

>just snap it
Easier said than done. I break them with a different grip than your pic but it works fine for me. Have not fucked up opening a vial in ages, but it took practice.

Often times they seem a lot more difficult to break if they are not filed, more likely to get crushed in your hands. Probably not an issue with other ampoules, depending on brand and medication, but with mine it always has lead to more destroyed vials if I dont file them. I also am not filing all the way through, just weakening the glass.

Also I do use filter needles to draw up the liquid. Another benefit of this is you can use a wider needle for this, making it quicker and easier than drawing through the injection needle. I do know a few people who don't though, and ive gone without in the past now and then. Can't argue with your advice to use them. At the same time I know people not using them for years with no ill effects, so far. Could easily change though.

I will have to ask my RN friend about the filing part, as I know many sorts of ampoules used to come with rasps, at least for chemistry stuff. They're easier to open after some practice, but filing is a big help, especially at the start.
>>
>>5278068
There are still some ampules that you're supposed to file, I think, but I've never dealt with one (thank god). Probably because filing down an ampule wouldn't lend itself well to an emergency situation.

I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, but maybe you could get an ampule opener. They make various different kinds of them, they're plastic trinkets that (supposedly) cleanly snap ampules open. I've never carried one, but it might be worth asking your RN friend what they think about them.
>>
>>5275702
Lupron/Leuprorelin. Most effective. No side-effect. But quite expensive and injection only.
>>
>>5278160

That might be worth looking into - another trick I know of is to pull the plunger out of a syringe (obviously one you're not going to use except for opening vials), put it over the neck of the vial, and use it to snap the vial.
>>
>teaching random people how to inject

this will end well.
>>
>>5280539

t. ignoramus
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.