[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate yourself so much, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: DZF1PsD.png (40KB, 656x216px) Image search: [Google]
DZF1PsD.png
40KB, 656x216px
Why do you hate yourself so much, anon?
>>
File: 1408447739405.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1408447739405.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>5271355
Why shouldn't I? I'm a massive fuckup by any standard except one that would consider you being alive a success, however that's only on the outside because I'm dead on the inside too.
>>
>>5271371

What makes you say that?
>>
>>5271374
I don't really have a plan for life, I lost my job, pretty sure I'm a fucking tranny, I have no real life friends, I don't really do anything besides ignore my problems by distracting myself with videogames, or just endlessly using the internet. My sleeping schedule is broken horrendously. I haven't had a relationship in a year, one in real life in like 5. I think about killing myself more times a day than I'd like. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>5271386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtGnzLXvD28
>>
I don't, I'm indifferent.
>>
>>5271386

This is our thread:

>>>/v/317451916
>>
>>5271386
Sounds like you're a narcissistic self loathing faggot to me. Seriously, eat shit and get over it. Get a job and work it for the rest of your life until you're dead like everyone else. You literal have nothing wrong with you other than an entitlement complex.
>>
File: 1379731577389.gif (437KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1379731577389.gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>5271390
Ah /v/, my home shithole. How'd you know?
>>5271387
Not sure what I'm supposed to get out of this.
>>5271391
Oh sweet, more reasons to hate myself, there ya go OP!
>>
>>5271395

Been in enough 4am threads to know my own.
>>
>>5271397
Pretty sure I spilled all that spaghetti the other night in one. I'm fucking pathetic, I sit here all lonely with nobody to talk to and end up in threads like these just so I can have someone who'll listen.
>>
>>5271399

Wisdom. I've never been to a place where I've felt as comfortable talking about shit with other people than here.
>>
>>5271395
No for real though, this kind of self imposed self hatred and depression is the most narcissistic, entitled and parsimonious shit on the planet. What life did you think you deserved that you should just squander this one like it means nothing to you?
>>
File: 1387332088754 (1).gif (185KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1387332088754 (1).gif
185KB, 500x375px
>>5271405
Just one where my mind was stable. Where I was semi-normal. I don't like my mind being hell every day. It's not fun when you try to finally make something of your life and it always comes collapsing because you're just a shit. Maybe I'm just a cunt and this is what I deserve like it's some sort of punishment.
>>5271403
Everyone tells me this place is bad for me, and I agree, but there's something unique about it I can't replace. The freedom to say whatever the hell I just thought and not be afraid to do so.
>>
>>5271418
Again, you're just an egotistical faggot that needs to get over himself and man up. Nobody is normal. All of us have fucked up minds. That doesn't mean that we don't have to get shitty jobs that we hate and work until we die.

You have no excuse for living the lazy nigger life that you do. Toughen the fuck up you histrionic bitch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYgRPfC9nQ
>>
File: 94.png (101KB, 1251x818px) Image search: [Google]
94.png
101KB, 1251x818px
because people insult the things i write like pic related
>>
>>5271355
I honestly did not used to hate myself, but years of hatred from others and being constantly told AND shown how worthless I am as a person AND a human being has led me to the point of believing it and hating myself. THEN some douche bag is going to come along and belittle me more for feeling the way THEY already made me feel. endless vicious circle.
>>
>>5271355
Because I'm 27 and my body is already falling apart from years of abuse. I fractured my spine, cracked ribs, my knees are shot, I have terrible walking sometimes, I'm stuck in a dead end job because I need the medical coverage so I can never leave, I'll never have an easy life, I'll never have more money than sense, and this I'm miserable, and my inability to get myself out of this system makes me hate myself
>>
>>5271355
because i haven't had a job before and i'm 22
because i'm doing shit in college even after taking a year off
because i don't think i'll ever be able to get a job and live on my own
because i feel like anyone who likes and loves me is just getting mooched off of
because i'm a disgusting parasite who ought to be squashed and lives on the goodwill of others
i would love to be able to have the balls to kill myself
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm a tranny aka a failure at everything
>>
File: 1426475918109.jpg (61KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
1426475918109.jpg
61KB, 550x534px
>>5271431
>Maybe if I bully them enough they'll stand up for themselves and gain some self confidence.

Good strategy there champ.
>>
>>5271391
Not the person you're responding to, but that just makes life sound even less worth living. Like what's the point? What am I supposed to get out of it?
>>
>>5276320
Maybe you aren't alive just to get things out of the experience. You ever think about that? That you aren't just here to experience happiness and comfort?

The real question is what do you contribute to the human experience that makes you feel like you deserve anything to begin with? Why are you owed a good happy life in your mind?
>>
>>5276339
I desire to maximize pleasure and minimize pain. Life causes pain. If life does not also provide pleasure, what's the point of remaining alive? Would I not be maximizing my net pleasure by ending my life, rather than continuing to suffer?
>>
>>5271355
I'm a failure by design, it's not my own fault but that of my autist parents for deciding to reproduce. I wish I was dead every day.
>>
>>5276346
Through suffering we learn and grow as people. By minimizing your suffering, you are stagnating your mental development. Suffering is the most important aspect of the human experience in my opinion. Without suffering we would have nothing and have no understanding of existence.

If you find life to be too painful to bear, you don't have to continue to live
>>
>>5276374
And what's the point of "growing" if it doesn't help to achieve happiness? Would you spend your whole life working at a job, getting better at it, knowing you'd never get paid for doing it?
>>
>>5271431
Dude, are you 12? What >>5276312 said.
>>
>>5276383
Why is happiness the ultimate pursuit of the human experience in your mind?

>>5276413
No, not is what I said a view on life that a 12 year old would hold.
>>
>>5276420
>Why is happiness the ultimate pursuit of the human experience in your mind?
Because it's the incentive to do things. I'm using happiness in a general sense, to refer to all things that bring you pleasure. It's the whole motivation for all human activity.
>>
>>5271355
Because I'm ugly and fat and only good as a cumdump and my bf is way too good for me.
Gays are biological defects
>>
>>5271355
What else is there to do?
>>
>>5271355
because im absolutely disgusting and the only people who are interested in me are borderline pedophiles who get off on how young i look. furthermore, i lack any sort of motivation to do anything positive about my life, so i sit around wasting day after day. my physical and mental health is shit and im too big of a pussy to actually kill myself. instead, i have to deal with being a disappointing faggot who is an emotional and financial leech. all of my personal relationships have failed or are failing, and i have only one person who is somewhat a friend despite me hating her guts about 80% of the time. my dependence on media is depressing, and i spend almost all my free time in my room on the internet.

tldr i have nothing to live for
>>
>>5276439
I've been motivated by things other than pleasure and happiness for most of my life
>>
>>5279298
The majority of people are only motivated to do things that bring them some kind of positive feeling. It's the basic reward/punishment principle. You don't keep doing something that you don't get something out of, that's like expecting people to work for free.
>>
>>5279305
Most people don't contemplate the human experience beyond their cursory experiences as well anon. On this life you are either a slave to yourself or the master of yourself. A slave will live for base pleasure while a master lives for something beyond himself and his lower nature
>>
>>5279313
If you do things that don't directly benefit you, they still provide you what counts as pleasure. Either you do them because they make you feel good (a form of pleasure), because it helps someone you strongly care about, because its what your friends encourage you to do, etc. There's still some kind of positive motivation going on.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.