[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That awkward moment when you encounter a really small boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: gej.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gej.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>That awkward moment when you encounter a really small boy who is obviously, with 100% certainty, going to grow up to be homo or trans.

They don't know it themselves yet. Should we just tell them?
>>
>>5255749
just fabulous cis het males
>>
>>5255749
>tfw when the little girl has more of a womanly shape than you
Fuck.
>>
>>5255749

This is from a Swedish game show.

These kids aren't naturally gay, Sweden is feminizing their boys into being cuks

But of course many here won't accept that because it doesn't fit their perceived narrative.
>>
>>5255749
sweden yes
>>
>>5255784

My post isn't about this webm specifically. Haven't you ever come across an obviously gay child before? I'm not talking about someone who would be considered somewhat feminine in places like Louisiana or Saudi Arabia or shitholes like that. Just, you know, obvious faggots.

Might save them some pain by just telling them that there's a high likelihood they won't grow up straight.
>>
>>5255793
shut the fuck up, no one is "obviously" gay. your cancerous faggot community is a product of modern day weakness.
>>
File: 1445274561633.jpg (733KB, 1074x1828px) Image search: [Google]
1445274561633.jpg
733KB, 1074x1828px
>>5255793

>Haven't you ever come across an obviously gay child before?

Nope, but I've come across a lot of delusional people.
>>
>>5255797

Simmer down bro. This isn't /b/.

By the way, it's not "my" community.
>>
>>5255793
I was that sort of child once, and I was in denial until I was around people who didn't consider it a bad thing.
So telling them is useless unless they're in a supportive environment.
>>
>>5255802
if it's not your community then why are you posting this?
>>
I have a couple of little cousins that are obsiously gonna be gay.

I just talk about my homosexuallity in front fo them and their whole family so they can see their parents reaction and see that they're cool with it so when they figure things out but still are in the closet, already know how their parents are going to react in a positive way. It's what I would have liked someone did when I was a pre-teen who just realized he was gay.
>>
>>5255749

The 2nd boy is definitely just gay. The first is like 40/60 tranny/gay.

>>5255793

I think it would be better to tell the parents so they stop setting overbearing expectations now.
>>
>>5255812
Man, where the fuck you at?
>>
>>5255798

Don't really see the relevance of your pic. I'm just talking about fucking telling a child he might not grow up to be like his daddy.
>>
>>5255846
He is calling you delusional.
>>
>>5255924

What is my delusion exactly? That there are gay people or that you can sometimes tell from an early age that they are gay?

Seems fairly uncontroversial to me.
>>
>>5255749
Now you know what your parents felt by raising you.
>>
Please stop pushing your views on others senpai.
>>
>>5256010

What view is that?
>>
>>5255749
Yeah I used to take care of a ton of kids as an after school job in hs and remember one boy was just hella gay for a 8 year old. Liked braiding all the girls hair, swishy af, even his older sister that worked there was just like "yeah he's def gonna be gay, older brother tries to man him up but it's not happening"

And then I ran in to the sister last year and asked about her family, she showed me a picture of her and her brothers, older was married, and younger was gay af. Her family is catholic and the parents were oddly fine with it cause they could tell he was gonna be gay from childhood so they just got used to the idea.

Which makes me wonder if it would've been better if I'd have been more obviously gay as a kid would it have been less of a shock to my parents and maybe they would've been more accepting.
>>
>>5255846
For all you know the kid might grow up to be just like his daddy... :^]
>>
>>5256116
The gay agents faggot

Stop indoctrinating kids you filthy pervert.
>>
>tfw I was an obvious flamer homo child and no one told me
I kinda wish someone had told me. I'm sure my family was hoping I would grow out of it.
>>
>>5255749
I was basically that kid all through middle and high school. I had long hair literally everyone at the school thought I was gay, even though I would constantly deny it. My close friends even asked me a few times, telling me it's okay or whatever.

Now I'm a straight/maybe bi tranny.
Funny how things work out.
>>
I was asked a lot of times when I was a kid if I was a fag. I had no idea what the fuck people were talking about.

A few years later it turns out I was bi. So, you know, half right...
>>
>>5255784
Every time I see someone use the term keks, I imagine as a little dicked insecure manchild.
>>
>>5255797
Yeah, we definitely don't have records of LGBT people going back through all of recorded history or anything. What a retard!
>>
>>5255749
First one legit chicks destroyer. Not sure if will go full trans.
>>
>>5263762
why is aisha so qt

like I wish I was a lil kid now so I could be her friend
>>
File: Cucks tumblr.png (35KB, 325x788px) Image search: [Google]
Cucks tumblr.png
35KB, 325x788px
>>5259121

Thats what a c.uck is.
>>
>>5263762
lol what is this fucking show
>>
>>5264291

am i insane for thinking these boys were told to vamp it up and put on a show, where the girls were not?

it seriously seems like some producer told the boys "ok pretend you're like a model at a photo shoot lol give the camera some love"

which like... why... why would you do that.

perhaps the boys are just femmy as fuck, but I know I'd never act that way unless told to at that age. just no way I would do that. goofy maybe, but femmy vamping? wtfff

btw not bigoted, not judging these kids if they behave that way naturally

just paranoid that somebody instructed them to act like that
>>
You are not the child, some kids do things differently. Doesn't mean they are going to grow up to be part of the lgbt community.
>>
>>5255749
All effeminate men are really homosexual or transgender, there is literally no other option.
So what we should all do is tell them what they are.

You raving lunatics.
>>
>>5264409
>I'm so smart I know how literally ever person on this planet functions because I said so
k
>>
>>5264466
Name one successful effeminate straight man.
>>
>>5264515
lol no
>>
>>5264515
He's not particularly effeminate. He is straight however (or at least we have no reason to think otherwise).
>>
>>5264491
>successful
?
What does that even matter? I know a handful of faggy straight guys personally. If you're gonna write off something as a concept just because you still subscribe to archaic and arbitrary ideals, you're the idiot here.
>>
>>5264549
Because unless you're super rich, attractive or hypermasculine no one gives a fuck about you outside the lgbt community
>>
>>5264530
He was known as bath house Barry for a reason
>>
>>5264561
This has nothing to do with what we were talking about, which was if effeminate straight men exist or not (which they do- who the hell are you to say what people at large are like). I can't tell if you're actually this stupid and can't even keep your argument straight or if you're just trolling /lgbt/ with random conservative word vomit. Have fun regardless.
>>
>>5255770
>girl
>>
>>5264409
>pushing your nasty mental issues on us because you're jealous that straight men pass better/attract fags better than you do.

ok keep coping
>>
>>5264609
What?
>>
>>5255749
when i was in my 30's, i dated a 14-yr-old.

and believe me........he knew he liked dick.
>>
>>5264640
I dated a 17 year old at 31. Same thing, loved the D. 14 is pretty fucked though you should kill yourself.
>>
yeah I remember a few kids from my school

fucking faggotry starts young lol

pretty sure it must be genetic, at least for these flamers

and by high school even the first year I could tell who was gay and who wasn't even if they couldn't tell
>>
>>5255749
When they're THAT queer, do we even need to tell them? I suspect most of them already know. (Or at least the Swedish children know.)
>>
>>5264322
I had drag acts in elementary in both schools I've been to. It's not that uncommon and yes it tends to be the most obviously queeny students who get asked for them.
>>
Two questions:

1. Has Sweden finally seen a full shift in gender roles (like appears in these clips)? Are the guys now girls, and visa versa?
2. Why does a quiz show dedicate so much time to these kids pulling silly faces? Why would they be taking photographs of themselves?
>>
File: bilden.jpg (35KB, 427x534px) Image search: [Google]
bilden.jpg
35KB, 427x534px
>mfw kebab is the last chance to save the swedish people from the retarded
>>
>>5255797
Modern day humans could annihilate any civilization prior. We are stronger than ever. Stay mad.
>>
>>5264322
>>5264561
>>5264409
>>5256520
this amount of autism is pretty fucking sad
>>
>>5265897
>tfw was super masc in high school
No one even thought I was gay. Doesn't bode well for being a girl, I don't have the innate femininity you get in childhood. Life is just a bunch of shity mannerisms thats all people care about. Why can't I be neutral or masculine and still have masc guys into me :(
>>
>>5255749
These are just ordinary Swedish children, especially the black one. I ought to know, I'm from Norway, they're our boipussies.
>>
>>5255749
I think this might have been me.

I live in Mexico within a very strict family, so gay shit hadn't even crossed my mind at that point and thought I was the manliest fucker around. Then one day during a project for a summer camp I recorded myself just having a convo with someone and realized I sounded like huge fucking faggot, gay lisp and all. I was like 6 or 7.

I'm really proud of my voice now, I've practiced with it a lot and have lost the gay lisp, but it explains why my mom wasn't surprised when I came out.
>>
>>5269366
Hey don't lump me in with the tin foliers so fast.

I'm just saying a producer likely prompted those boys "hey play it up for the camera, pretend it's a fashion shoot, it'll be funny, have fun."

This isn't an unreasonable assumption. Most children that age don't act like this on camera.

So this begs the question (yes I'm using the phrase wrong), why would a producer do that?

And I'd posit:

1. They're being subversive
2. They're getting off on it
3. There's an agenda
4. I don't fucking know - it's weird. 9 out of 10 American boys would not act like that.

Autistic is just a buzzword for people who disagree with you. Your as bad as poltards or ess jay dubyas.
>>
>>5255749
>Aisha Muhudin

sweden yes!
>>
>>5255749
I was a girly child, and I ended up straight and manly.
>>
>>5270880
You're also in the closet unless you're FTM
>>
>>5270885
But I don't find men attractive, and I find women attractive.
>>
>>5270174

are you me?

sometimes, once or twice a week I sound like a raging faggot for like 30 seconds and people love to point it out. Now i just try to accept that no matter what I'll always be a little fem, thank god i'm masc enough to not scare every gay dick around me.
>>
>>5255749

I've never thought of myself as close-minded, but this webm makes me feel really uncomfortable. Should I just shave my head and migrate to /pol/?
>>
>>5255749

I know I was a little faggot in my few years of life, but you can tell how forced these boy's parents made them out to be.
>>
My childhood best friend had little brother like that. But I was a child too so I didn't really think about that. I found his Facebook last year(he's 18 years old now) and he had turned into flaming gay twink, and now that I think about it, it's really no wonder. He was very girly, had only female friends, wanted to play with Barbies and shit, when we filming amateur movies he always wanted to be a girl. He liked Britney Spears(still does) and danced to her songs, had other "pop princesses" as his role models too. I think he had a crush on some girl at some point but it could have been just his admiration for her femininity since children don't have sexuality like that yet.

He wasn't being brainwashed by anyone either because this happened in the late 90's/early 2000's and their dad was homophobic and racist as fuck.
>>
>>5255749
this is why all jews are going to hang on the trees like lefs
>>
>>5272397
Yes.

Seriously, some kids do this shit for fun everywhere and have done it for a long time. Faggy, effeminate boys aren't a fucking invention of the 21st century.
>>
>>5272684
>Faggy, effeminate boys aren't a fucking invention of the 21st century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6%C3%A7ek
>>
File: 1443136606429.png (58KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
1443136606429.png
58KB, 553x759px
>>5264640
>>
bemp
>>
>>5255749

These children are just Swedish, there's nothing unusual going on here.
>>
File: swedenyes.jpg (44KB, 468x280px) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.jpg
44KB, 468x280px
>>5255749
I don't think it's possible to tell for sure, they're very indoctrinated. Sweden is the world's biggest feminist factory, they're feminizing their boys since early age.

These boys probably think they're acting "cool" that way.
>>
I feel like I was never that obvious about it (I'm trans) but people would always ask me if I was gay and stuff so I don't know.
>>
He is just a progressive boy breaking gender and heternormative norms! Haven't you ever done anything girly, bigot?
>>
No you shouldn't tell them because it's probably incorrect. You don't know you're gay until you like males, which happens around puberty. "Gay behavior" is just a stereotype which plenty of straight people partake in.

Believe me, I live in Portland, and there's a shitton of men who (if you judged them superficially) look gay, but then you see the hipster chick on their arm. The common term is "metrosexual".
>>
>>5255749
I wouldn't say Elias is gay, I'm pretty confident he's going to become straight person. But that Gustav is definitely going to become gay/trans judged on his fagginess.

But one must remember not all gay people are such feminine faggots. And like one poster said, faggy boys aren't the invention of the 21st century, there's always been such boys.

I've known something like 10 boys who were like that Gustav (I don't know about Gustav's personal life so I cannot be 100 % sure). Every single one of them turned out to be gay/bi/trans. As children, they were feminine, had more female friends than male friends, had "feminine" hobbies like ballet, acted faggy. They are usually bottoms/versatiles. So stereotypes are true to some extent. But they are not even the majority of the gay people.

>>5264640
In my 20's and 30's I've come across a countless number of cockhungry 14-16 yo boys from gay dates, too bad I live in a country with high age of consent and nothing happened and had to let them proceed to next man they could find. (Offtopic, that's kind of really bad side effect of high age of consent, if you're cockhungry 15 yo looking for adult men, your date pool consists only of sex criminals of whom great part might be even rapists.) Many of the boys tried to lie about their age but I'm kind of master in this practice. Really, so many underage boys lie about their age which is why I go only for 19-20+.

But back to the topic. Sexual orientation usually hits during the onset of puberty, which is why those teens know whether they love the cock or not.
>>
>>5255784
>But of course many here won't accept that because it doesn't fit their perceived narrative.
Nobody gives a fuck about narrative.
It's all about the dick.
>>
>>5255749
go Aisha, win to those flamers.
>>
File: Swedish junior tv show.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish junior tv show.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>5255749
couldn't resist
>>
>>5279377
>Really, so many underage boys lie about their age

This is a huge problem on grindr. Something really needs to be done about it.
>>
>>5279377
i love cockhungry 14-yr-old boys.

those boys feel love in its purest form.
>>
>>5285295
They are legal in much of Europe to.
>>
>>5270897
But you want to be a girl.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (55KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
55KB, 395x387px
>>5285436
Not in my euro country. Feel American tier bydlo.
>>
>>5285749
Its 16 where I live, which is ok. 14 would be better though.
>>
>>5259121
Every time I see someone use the phrase "I'm trans", I imagine an ugly delusional freak show
>>
File: 1408681416198.gif (485KB, 248x186px) Image search: [Google]
1408681416198.gif
485KB, 248x186px
>>5280162
this post is so progressive! i'm so happy we live in a time where muslims are as accepted as everyone else!
>>
>>5286001
>kekposter detected
>>
>>5255749

You sound like a molester and a pedophile, I hope someone kicks you in the head until you have a seizure and shit yourself.
>>
>>5286125
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>5286307
>implying reddit isn't full of pedophiles
>>
>>5286310
Not genuine pedophiles though. Just men in their twenties who are attracted to 15-19 year olds.
>>
>>5285087
Gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>5267188
The Roman Empire could say the same thing. And yet they fell. Western decadence is a plague.
>>
>>5289479
>And yet they fell
They did last a few thousand years though.
>>
>>5286064
Enjoy your sharia
>>
>>5264291
the shows title is on the webm
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>5285149

For real, recognizing kids from your little sister's school is fucking nuts.
>>
>>5263762
>aisha mudhin
>angered
HIT THE FUCKING DECK
>>
>>5255749
Nah, that's just an average Swedish male. They're an incre
dibly weak and effeminate race.
>>
>>5270228
>9 out of 10
You mean like 97%. Yeah.

I understand what you're saying entirely. Plus lets remember that a lot of the entertainment industry is run by jews and gays and liberals. All of which have shown that they are interested in subverting traditionalism in nearly every country they've held power in.

I do love the cock. But I'm well aware of the clearly documented cases throughout history where leftist groups subvert the cultural norms of nations, regions, peoples, ect. I don't believe in "born gay". I don't know if it's one way or an other. But I think it's quite possible that they're interested in promoting homosexuality to the point where they are trying to change the demographics by indoctrinating the youth.
>>
>>5272703
Are you not aware that Islam promotes pedophilic homosexuality? I jerked off to that part of the Qu'ran. It says it's totally cool to fuck little boys even if "they are crying and trying to get away" or something to that effect. PB commanders in Afghanistan regularly fuck little boys and they grow up often times to become gay, girly fuck toys for men in that area, then at a certain age they are expected to knock that shit off and be straight. Weird fucking culture, but that's what they promote.

Saying that our culture doesn't promote homosexuality and in turn cause higher rates of homosexuality and using that source to prove it makes no sense because it is essentially the same thing in a different culture.
>>
>>5295426
So has western civilization.
>>
>>5295426
>a few thousand
>a few
You sure about that, Anon? Not in2history much?
>>
>>5255749
Both boys seem to be extremely self-confident to pull this thing in a show. Girls like this. If they are bi, they might drown in pussy later in their lives.
>>
>>5255749
Based Elias
>>
>>5255749
I'm fairly sure my younger brother is gay too. I'm not out of the closet yet but I try to make him know that there is nothing wrong with who he is and that I'd be the first one to lend an accepting ear if and whenever he decides to come out.

I'm never going to blatantly ask him about it but every now and then I bring up the subject and make sure he knows that I'm entirely accepting of it all.
>>
>>5255749
Real question(s), do people really judge people and pick out who would be a good girl? What characteristics do you look for/make it obvious that someone is trans and they don't know?
>>
>>5311338
Being trans is rare enough that it's kind of silly going around looking for closet cases.

If you were going to try though I would guess is disliking their body and being averse to masculinity, maybe being shy and afraid of expressing themselves
>>
>>5308400
While I was in Afghanistan you'd see the boys with the red hands waving to you in the square. The elders of the tribe would paint their left hand red as a symbol that they had the best asshole. They're whored out to whoever want them and wave it around proudly to attract business. No shit. They're fucking animals.
>>
>>5308400
I'm gonna need a verse citation.
>>
>>5255749
How about this:
Instead of telling them they're gay, tell them their options are open. By telling them they're gay, it's like you're deciding their life for them (like the parents in >>5255798 pic seem to be doing based on what little information is shown). Let them figure it out for themselves, but make sure they know that no result is wrong.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.