[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as a female chaser? Whenever I hear the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1375099390183.jpg (601KB, 2527x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1375099390183.jpg
601KB, 2527x1900px
Is there such a thing as a female chaser?

Whenever I hear the word chaser I always envision a guy chasing a mtf.

But are there women out there specifically trying to date transmen or transwomen?

Pic completely unrelated.
>>
My cis girlfriend is what I'd consider a chaser. She's only been with trans girls.

She's all about my penis.
>>
>>5253048
Do you think she loves penis but pretty much hates everything else about guys? Does she consider herself straight, bi or a lesbian?
>>
>>5253060

I don't know honestly. We've talked about it before.

She's not into men at all. She doesn't think any men are even cute. She doesn't hate them though. She's got male friends.

I like men as well and I'm always kinda playing with her asking if she thinks the same guys I do are attractive.
>>
>>5253042
They exist but they're rare. They're also less creepy than male chasers in my experience. Male chasers can barely contain their spaghetti, but female chasers are better at, at least pretending they aren't just into you because you're trans, they treat you like a real person most of the time. Sex can still get awkward because the mask usually comes off then, but otherwise they're not terrible
>>
>>5253084
So do you have any dysphoria around your penis or your perfectly fine in using it? For that matter assuming you've been on mones for a while are you able to maintain erections and adequately penetrate?

Sorry for all the questions but I am curious. I recently went on a dating site and put myself as transwoman and show up in women searches. I put myself as bi but suddenly I'm getting loads of messages from women... and they all seem fine with the fact I'm trans. I thought there was a mistake and the trans label wasn't showing up but they all knew.
>>
>>5253118

Yeah I don't like my penis and I don't enjoy using it that much but hormones have made it bearable.

It's shrunken quite a bit after 4 years. It used to hurt when we had PIV but it's used to it now I guess.

Erections aren't spontaneous but I do get them when I'm turned on. That's even after an orchie which sucks.

Women seem so much chiller with the trans thing then men IMO.

A lot of women just don't care it seems like.

Every woman who I've been with has been so open to everyone about her likes/dislikes interests. They just don't care what other people think about their sexuality.

It's strange.
>>
Female FtM chasers tend to think of FtM's as megadykes
>>
>>5253042
>Is there such a thing as a female chaser?

Yes, my ex was one.

Every guy she dated was either a tranny or she tried to turn them into one. We also all looked really similar; I met one of her ex's once, it was a little spooky, sort of like looking into a mirror.

I left her once it was pretty clear that the only way forward for us was if I transitioned, which is not what I wanted to do. At all.
>>
>>5253205
>Female FtM chasers tend to think of FtM's as megadykes

That makes sense, considering that my ex >>5253265 claimed to be a lesbian and had also dated a lot of women, but never any "normal" guys.

It also doesn't make sense because that's crazy, but oh well. Some people are just crazy I guess.
>>
>>5253265

>turn him into one

What does this mean?
>>
>>5253337

Are you brain damaged?

She tried to turn people who were not trannies, into trannies. It's a straight-forward concept.
>>
>>5253479

Meanie.

I was just asking. It doesn't make sense to me. You can't make someone a tranny.

Either she found people with gender issues or dressed her boyfriend in drag.
>>
>>5253479
that's kinda hot
>>
>>5253522
>You can't make someone a tranny.

Yeah, no shit.

>Either she found people with gender issues or dressed her boyfriend in drag.

You seem to be confused, I'm the one telling you what happened in my relationship, not the other way around. You weren't there.
>>
>>5253567
But it doesn't add up. You literally cannot do the thing you are claiming she did.
>>
>>5253583
>You literally cannot do the thing you are claiming she did.

How many fucking times do I need to repeat myself?
>>
Pansexuals
My pan gf finds the idea of me transitioning incredibly sexy, she always tells me how me turning into a girl arouses her so much.

I don't get it.
>>
>>5253601

Why are you such an asshole? Do you really take 4chan this seriously?

Calm your tits guy.
>>
>>5253601
As many as you like, but it doesn't change the fact you can't make someone a tranny. It's impossible to do, so no matter what was happening in your relationship.
>>
>>5253631
It's because they hate men, anon. Really. You mean nothing to them. They just like seeing you destroy yourself. All the "i love yous" and "you're so fucking hot" are lies.
>>
>>5253654

I don't buy that.
>>
>>5253653

I don't understand how you are this fucking stupid. Did you just completely skip over the first half of my post here where I agreed with you that it's not possible? >>5253567

And how is it that you read my original post here >>5253265 where I explicitly stated that I left her *because* she tried to do it to me, and concluded that I think this is a concept I supported?

I broke up with her because she tried it on me. How much more opposed to it do I need to be to satisfy you?
>>
>>5253687
Calm down. Your wording is bad and causing people to get confused, that's all.
>>
>>5253706

No, you're just a fucking moron who can't read. Notice how nobody else had any trouble understanding me, it was just you.

I'm also not very impressed by your faggoty attempt at psycho-analyzing my past relationship (and me) through my 4chan posts.

Maybe if you don't want people to get annoyed with you, don't hound people with complete bullshit for half a dozen posts? It's just an idea.
>>
me
>>
I love transwomen and transdudes. Transdudes are so fucking cute and tiny usually and transwomen make really good subs or doms. I am female and would say I prefer trans* people over cis people.
>>
>>5253654
what is this your first try? terrible. I can't even give it a number. lessthanzero/10
>>
>>5253706
Not really dude, it wasn't hard to understand at all.
>>
>>5253719
I'm >>5253706 and
>>5253583
Those are the only times I've posted in this thread. I didn't do any of the things you are accusing me of other than not reading your posts thoroughly enough.
>>
>>5253685
Because she's too nice? She really loves you? I don't know her the way you do? Is that it? Lol. Every time she says that shit to you, she's laughing internally at how pathetic you're making yourself. How do you think she talks about you to her friends?
>>
>>5253730
You honestly think women are capable of real caring feelings other than their narcissistic, everything in the world is just a plaything for their amusement bullshit?
>>
>>5253766
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5253778
stay delusional then
>>
>>5253744
>>5253766
>>5253785
Anon I'm sorry you got dumped and hate women but what does this have to do with female chasers?
>>
>>5253803
It started with >>5253631 asking why her gf was so into her. Just tried to give an explanation. That's all.
>>
>>5253631
>tfw no dom pan gf to make you all girly
>>
>>5253719

Lol. These are me:

>>5253337
>>5253522
>>5253647

You should seriously relax dude man bro. You're getting all worked up.
>>
>>5253726
Women are lucky, they get to prefer trans people without question or suspicion. Being a guy and liking trans women is a curse.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.