[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there any real difference between bisexuality and pansexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bestcouple.jpg (752KB, 799x771px) Image search: [Google]
bestcouple.jpg
752KB, 799x771px
and no, "pansexuals likes transgender people" is no a real difference.

pic releated bc best het couple
>>
Bisexuals are specifically attracted to multiple genders, pansexuals are just indifferent to gender. However, functionally, in terms of who they're attracted to, the distinction is meaningless unless there's at least three genders.
>>
I think bi people are sane enough to like cisgendered.

You have to be mentally ill to like trans. To some extent.

Pans rly different from bi..like worlds away
>>
Can't we all just agree to ban the use of the word because obviously whomever made it up is just dumb as bricks
>>
>>5250044
Bisexuals are specifically attracted to multiple genders
You could just say two genders, since there are only two genders on planet Earth
>pansexuals are just indifferent to gender
The exact same thing as bisexual.
>>5250072
>ban this, it hurts my feeling
the retarded liberal faggot has spoken
>>
>>5250064
>Being this tumblr
>Can't even into basic grammar
>>
>>5250084
Some bi people are attracted to more than two genders.
>>
>>5250064

no, transgenders find less rejection with bisexual ppl than with homos and hets, pansexuality is literally a snowflake term created to be "inclusive" with trans ppl, but why the fuck are homos dating trans men and still homos? o hets dating trans women and stil het? why another fucking sexuality with no real difference with the term bisexual?

i hate pansexual, they are just elitist bisexuals that think they are specials bc "bi means two duh" "bisexuality is transphobic bc trans is their own gender". fuck pansexuals.
>>
>>5250101
>>5250094
I called it a mental illness..pans just a label for it.

You gotta be crazy to like dick girls or cunt boys.

Crazy
>>
File: 1405372357710.png (9KB, 429x398px) Image search: [Google]
1405372357710.png
9KB, 429x398px
>>
>>5250125
>Crazy

>implying human sexuality is no fucked up.
>implying all lgbt spectrum is not crazy
>implying hets only like vanilla boring sex when het womens have rape fantasies and a big number of het men likes bein humillated by women or dominated then and do them harm.
>implying lolicon AND shotacon is not popular in otaku community.
>>
>>5250143
IF YOU DO OR THINK OF ANYTHING BESIDES SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION YOUR PRETTY FACE IS FUCKING GOING TO HELL
>>
>>5250002
For me, pans like trans people *IS* the difference. In real life, I identify as bi, but in a tumblr-aware context I identify as pan. That means I don't care about the other person's gender, or whether s/he is trans. And for me, the latter is the difference. For example a straight guy or a lesbian girl (in most cases) would not be okay with a pre-op MtF, even if said MtF is passable, (and otherwise sympathetic) because ew penis, I would be okay with her, because women are women regardless of what they have between their legs.

That said I do not recognize more than two genders, or the gender as a spectrum thing. I recognize transSEXUALS (Not transgendered!) how they really are, and recognize that crossdressers might have a need to embrace their inner femininity/masculinity (e.g. using 'she' to refer to a trap as or his female name)
>>
>>5250199

special snowflake detected.
>>
pansexuals are bisexuals with tumblr accounts
>>
>>5250199
>For example a straight guy or a lesbian girl (in most cases) would not be okay with a pre-op MtF, even if said MtF is passable
Except many would be ok with it, at least straight guys.

Then what's their label?
According to tumblr, they're pansexual, which means they're also attracted to ftms, and guys now.
>>
>>5250206
i disagree, anon is pretty solid right on the head there.
>>
>>5250002
From my experiences those who say they're pan are indifferent towards any gender and rather seek certain qualities in a person rather than gender.

And for people who are bi, are a bit more sexually promiscuous and seek certain sexual features. (Though you do have people who are bi who fulfill more accurately the description of pan I did.)
>>
yes and no
>>
>>5250243

Since when did "seeking certain qualities in a person" qualify as a special sexuality? Do straight people who seek out personality more than sexuality need a special label?
>>
>>5251801
No, I just meant that the pan people I know just don't give a shit about gender at all, nor what comes with a specific gender and rather seek a type of personality only, while bi people I know care more about sexual characteristics & gender more, but like more than one gender. All orentiations still of course care about personality, silly, but preference for pan people when it comes to gender & bodies is more irrelevant I guess.
>>
>>5250002
>>5250002
>there any real difference between bisexuality and pansexuality?
probably not in the macro sense but...

>Is there any real difference between bisexual and pansexual?
yes and we should not try to "ban" the word like >>5250072 suggests. For one, "pansexual" is useful for describing groups. If you have a support group that is there for ALL sexualities, you couldn't describe it as a "bisexual support group." Describing a support group as a "pansexual group" lets everyone know that all sexualities are welcome.

And because of the use of the word in the previous example is why I think ppl are starting to use the word to describe themselves. There are ppl who are not focused on primary sexual characteristics with their attractions to others. It's all about the personality for those ppl. Then there are ppl who do focus on primary sexual characteristics and are attracted to both. Basically you come to a meaning where pansexuals are bisexuals but not all bisexuals are pansexual. So, I would tend to agree with >>5250199, >>5250243 & >>5251883. Unfortunately in the these days of special snowflaking tumblrinas the word is annoying as hell when someone uses it to describe themselves but at least the annoying ppl are broadcasting how annoying they are and that they should well be avoided. So once again, don't ban the word.
>>
>>5251773
>/thread
>>
>>5250044
>functionally, in terms of who they're attracted to, the distinction is meaningless unless there's at least three genders.

BUT
>>5250101
>no, transgenders find less rejection with bisexual ppl than with homos and hets, pansexuality is literally a snowflake term... they are just elitist bisexuals

This is the antidote

>>5250199
I do not recognize more than two genders, or the gender as a spectrum thing. I recognize transSEXUALS (Not transgendered!)

...Live free of snowflake terms invented by women's studies majors for the sole purpose of getting published. Your world will become clearer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.