[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lied to me. I thought that coming out was going to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1435881295151.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1435881295151.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
You lied to me.

I thought that coming out was going to make me feel better. Instead I just feel ashamed and disgusted. I regret telling anyone.

My coming out didn't necessarily go bad. Okay, maybe I was a bit disappointed. My parents were "okay" with it but made a big deal about how "living an alternative lifestyle has a lot of risks, like diseases."

So that was my feedback. Also they wanted me to be really sure that I am gay. They made me doubt it for a few seconds, but no... no I am very much gay.

Is it normal to feel a lot of shame and hurt after coming out?
>>
nice blog
>>
>he fell for the coming out meme
>>
>>5231476
Almost everyone states they faced huge discriminization and had fights with their parents, yours are actually accepting of you and care about you and you still cry. Fuck off.
>>
>>5231476
Yes it is normal
Your parents seem to be coming at it from a reasonable perspective, better than most, show them that you can live sensibly and independently as a homo and they should come round fully
>>
>>5231476
It sounds like your parents took it better than mine would. My parents wouldn't even know what to think, let alone give feedback.
>>
Well you shouldn't come out unless you FEEL you need to otherwise the only benefit is not hiding in the closet anymore.
>>
>>5232024
I don't want to wait until I have a boyfriend to come out of the closet. This way he will not be in the middle if a shitstorm of confusion.

This is the NICE thing to do.
>>
>>5232024

>not hiding in the closet anymore.

Which, make no doubt, is good.
>>
>>5231476
I felt really bad after coming out because I expected a lot of drama and sad songs but everyone was really supportive with me and it made me feel like an idiot.
>>
>when you come out and your dad starts making a bunch of gay sex jokes

>>5231476
It's okay. At least they care about you. That's pretty good in my opinion. They seem lime the type that'll come around after a while.

And it's kind of dumb but maybe you can educate them and answer any questions they have.
>>
You don't really feel great about coming out until you've been able to live your life openly for a few months and realize it's not a big deal and that you're just being honest with people. It's perfectly normal to be initially ashamed.

Also take it to livejournal faggot
>>
>>5231476
I came out to my mom and she said "are you sure you aren't Bi?" Followed by an awkward conversation about safe sex and not getting aids. She asked me literally 5 times if I was sure, each time sounding more and more disappointed.
Now it's her life mission to out me EVERY person she knows. She fucking outed me on Facebook to my ENTIRE family. My work found out, my friends found out, many of them won't even talk to me now.
I don't kniw that our experiences are typical but yea I had my while world dumped on its fucking head after I came out to the only person in the world I trusted.
>>
>>5231476
>he actually fell for the coming out meme

top kek

No one is asking you if you like boys or girls so why bother coming out?
>>
>>5232750
>No one is asking you if you like boys or girls so why bother coming out?

soooo, some ppl are actually so ugly that nobody cares about their sexuality? wew it must suck
>>
>>5232826
yeah
>>
>>5231476
I've been hanging out with some guys from my college, going out to bars, getting drunk and whatnot.

They're great guys. They really are, but I'm not out to them yet and apparently, they're pretty religious (I live in the South where most of us are).

It wouldn't bother me as much that they don't know but I feel like I'm lying to them. Every time we go out, they try to hook me up with random chicks. And for obvious reasons, I just shrug it off.

I knew I should tell them but I don't want to lose them as friends.

What's with dudes and trying to be each other's wingmen? These are the first few guy friends I've had in a very long time so I'm pretty shit at it all.
>>
>>5232961
Why is everyone on this board from the South?
>>
>>5232961

It's a cliché but if they don't like you when you're gay they were never friends in the first place.

You can't sustain relationships based on lies.
>>
>>5232750
>No one is asking you
Plenty of people are.
>>
>>5240091
atlanta's one of the gayest cities in the US? that's my guess
>>
>>5231510
Practically all of /lgbt/ is a blog
>>
>>5240091

In Texas.I move every two or three years and only come on boards like this when I'm in a place that isn't socially or physically safe to come out in i.e. the south. Otherwise I just go out and talk to people face to face. I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't be here if they felt safe enough to come out in person.
>>
>tfw I wish I could give the "coming out" a miss
>trans
>20
>lives with parents still
Welp, better get this shitshow done with before the day is over then.
>>
>>5231476
Sorry it didn't go perfectly but that's not bad. Some push back in the face of change is normal and you must respect that people need time to adjust. Any story where the parents clap and drop confetti is fake or the guy was lightspeed homo and everyone had years to see it coming.
>>
>>5252441
>Texas.
>Not being in Austin easily in the top five gayest cities ever
That sucks, bro. Go to Austin.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.