[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never look through your partners phone. Whatever you find will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 146203-425x282-cell_hacking.jpg (19KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
146203-425x282-cell_hacking.jpg
19KB, 425x282px
Never look through your partners phone. Whatever you find will just rip you up and toss out all those years... Sucks man.

>Also generic phone image because I don't casually have phone images on my computer
>>
Fuck that, I want a partner who's great even when I'm not watching him.
Also how is this lgbt, this mopey shit is r9k speed
>>
>>5217481
Well, that's how I found out that my ex bf was a cyber whore so in a way it was worth it
>>
>>5217512
Just found out my bf used to have casual and regular hookups with a guy. Sad thing is, is that he is asleep right now next to me and I have no idea on how to react
>>
>>5217496
I would be more concerned if you considered your dad your partner. Also the type of shit you just cannot ever unsee
>>
>>5217520
>used to have
how long have you been together?
Do you know when he started hooking up with him?
has he stopped hooking up with him?
>>
>>5217526
>>5217499 **
>>
>>5217526
kek sorry I misread the OP and I thought it said your parents' phone

i deleted my post shamefully
>>
>>5217536
>how long have you been together?
Two years (which considered is not that long but we are in the works of moving in together in a month)
>Do you know when he started hooking up with him?
About a month prior or after we started dating I am pretty sure.
>has he stopped hooking up with him?
3 months ago said "Serious with bf" and left it at that.
>>
>>5217550
Normally I'd try to convince you to be a merciless unforgiving monster and dump his sorry bleeding ass in the gutter, but
>Serious with bf
really makes me doubt myself and my ways.
>>
>>5217569
Yeah, just sucks knowing that, even though time, effort, and trust is put into something, it is just thrown back into your face.

>Serious with bf
Apparently not as much as I thought
>>
>>5217579
>even though time, effort, and trust is put into something, it is just thrown back into your face.
That's why I support vengeance and shit so much.

>Apparently not as much as I thought
True, but apparently he did however decide (21 months too late I'll admit) that he wants a serious relation.
Or just wants to get rid of him and find fresh meat.

I'd plan for a possible brutal life shattering rejection, but I'd wait a few months with it and occasionally sneak a peak to see if he really changed his ways or not.
>>
>>5217579
I think you should speak with him. Maybe you two are simply in two different places of the relationship and maybe you just 'got serious' with him before he did so with you.

Do you ever speak about this kind of stuff? Communication is the key. It's really easy to just assume that the other person thinks and feels like we do just because we know them, so talking about these things might sound really silly for us.

But experience has taught me that it's much better than just assuming things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.