[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you hear the happiness in your moms voice when you tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
>tfw you hear the happiness in your moms voice when you tell her you're detransitioning over the phone
>>
File: 1367996984247.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1367996984247.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>detransitioning
>>
>>5209702
congratulations!
i have no idea what compelled you to do what you did in the first place but im glad youre reverting
>>
What made you realize that you weren't a girl?
>>
>>5209728
Confusing my anxiety and extreme body confidence issues with dysphoria
>>
>>5209740
Most trannys problems desu
>>
>>5209740
It's tragic to me knowing how many people will make the same mistake you did. It's going to be a weird tike over the next decade or so seeing how many people will go too deep down the rabbit hole before they realize what they've done
>>
>>5209748
At least i still have my dick.
>>
>>5209740
I'm surprised someone would go far enough with these deluded thoughts to actually start transitioning. Did you get therapy beforehand?
>>
>>5209760
No, I started self medding under the advise of /cd/. I also passed.
>>
>>5209765
>self medding
see you fuckers

this is why you go to a fucking therapist

>muh gatekeeping
>>
>>5209740
>tfw when had hot male body
>dont miss being hotter than 80-90% of guys
>still manlet enough (5'8") and feminine enough looking to transition correctly

Feels good to know i wasnt just a depressed fat neck beard or a tall lanky hunky faggot
>>
>>5209766
I kept it up for 5 years, seeing a therapist 3 years in. And even there seeking help I lied about my mixed feelings to continue to transition. 3 years in I also got a real doctor for informed consent hrt
>>
>>5209776
>3 years in
I can imagine you'd be very uneasy about cutting your losses three years in. I'm saying people need to go to a therapist before they do anything and they need to be honest

Also I've never heard of a completely successful transition for at least five years detransitioning. You sure you're making the right decision?
>>
File: 1447169119135.jpg (30KB, 355x553px) Image search: [Google]
1447169119135.jpg
30KB, 355x553px
Nice bait desu senpai
>>
Do you not like being a girl?
>>
So are you going to need to get a mastectomy?
>>
>>5209820
eventually, i'm wearing a binder now.
>>
>>5209801
Even after detransitioning, they're still going to pass better than you, hon.
>>
>>5210011
thanks asshole
>>
>>5209748
The majority of trans cases is like the insane hysteria of bogus reports of satanic cults/parents abuse in the late 80's and the massive quantity of ADD diagnostics in the 90's.

There's true trans people out there, the same way there are people being abused by their parents and people with ADD but most are just being misled.

It will not be tragic, it'll be hilarious.
>>
>>5210125
desu really don't see why anyone would deal with this bullshit if they didn't have to
>>
>>5210135
literally mental illness
>>
>>5209765
you fool.

you actually listened to 4chan
>>
>>5210179
>4chan
>>
>>5209765
I was going to heed your example as a warning to myself to not transition, but hearing that you're self-medicated and took "professional" advice from 4chan, I'm outta this thread.
>>
no changed my mind im trans how dO YOU DEAL WITH THIS? ITS LIKE IM A DIFFERENT PERSON EVERYDAY FUCK HOW CAN I DO ANYTHING IF IM A FUCKING FREAK FUCK
>>
>>5209776

Sorry to hear that. The whole point of therapy is not to lie. Transition isn't fun. It's not suppsosed to be some exciting adventure.

Transition sucks. It's hard work and if you aren't being faithful about your feelings, you're pretty much only fucking yourself over.

There are tons of people who can get by fine alleving symptoms of gender dysphoria without having to transition. You only have to go as far as you have to. For me, it's been living fulltime as a non-op. Surgery has never really appealed to me and I don't have dysphoria feelings anymore.
>>
>>5210404
kek
>>
You goofed m8.

It's always depressing seeing pretty/notmal Mtf detrans.

I stalked a YT account for a while of someone who passed flawlessly and decided to detrans.

They went from sad pre E to happy for a year or two and slowly sadder and sadder and then stopped posting videos and updates.

I then found them on FB and they look miserable in every single picture.

Fake half smile and dead in the eyes. Facial hair and grooming looked impeccable. Still very pretty even with the T.

It's a shame. I felt really bad for them. Like I cried for them.

Fuck that.

I've had my fair share of detrans thoughts but only because I'm afraid of being a freak forever and ever and ever.

>inb5 u R
Hahaha hahaha I know!

It's a little scary desu. Seeing that manifacation. Really nipped my detrans stuff in the bud.

Idk. Think it all over anon. You might like it better as a boy. If you do go for it.

I support whatever makes you happy. Just think about it all first.

Anyways...

Love and Light!
>>
>>5209702
You made the right choice detransitioning. What they won't tell you often is that the drugs and surgerys don't fix what is in your head and how you feel. The suicide and depression rate of post trans individuals is still very high compared to the populace. The only way to survive post trans is to maintain a delusional state of mind, a blissful ignorance.
>>
>>5210520
I will alcoholic then
>>
>>5210591
no fuck you're right LOOK AT THEM TRYING TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND FUCK
>>
File: 4L_du87MCab.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_du87MCab.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5210598
Aww honey calm down there it's all going to be okay. Just let me get sum dat tang namsayin where u at bb
>>
File: 1232132136.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1232132136.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>5209702
That would be the worst of it all. If I for some reason woke up 5 years from now wanting to be a boy again I'd rather shoot myself then give my mother that smug satisfaction.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.