[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian General : NRA edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 67

File: 1412917768476.jpg (65KB, 960x524px) Image search: [Google]
1412917768476.jpg
65KB, 960x524px
are there any fellow gun owners here in lesgen?
just curious to know.
>>
>>5199359
Because in civilian hands, they cost more lives than they save every year. That's "why".

What even is this.
>>
>>5199359
Molon labe.

Ain't gonna be the next Matthew Shepard.
>>
>are there any fellow gun owners here in lesgen?
I'm Canadian, so no. Perfectly content with current gun laws here.
>>
File: 1415490692702.png (276KB, 1139x869px) Image search: [Google]
1415490692702.png
276KB, 1139x869px
>>5199359
>>
>>5199375
the MOST conservative estimate by the Obama administration puts defensive gun use at 60,000-120,000, or at least 7 times as many saved lives as gun related homicides (8500-9000) most estimates put the defensive gun use in the US as far far higher, with one estimate at 2.5 million
>>
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. SAGE EVERY POST. IT'S MADE BY A NEWFAG TROLL THAT LIKES TO SHIT LESGEN WITH STUPID WORTHLESS THREADS IN BUMP LIMIT.

PLEASE STAY IN THE OTHER THREAD WHICH STILL HAS A PERFECT LIFESPAN OF 2 MORE DAYS. DON'T FEED THIS TROLL/NEWFAG OR WHATEVER OP IS.
>>
>>5199412
what's worthless about it?
>>
Don't reply, let OP samefag to himself

>>5186984
>>5186984
>>5186984
>>5186984
Old thread still has lifespan, please stay there, don't contribute to newfags to rush new, unnecessary threads.
>>
>>5199412
>>5199433
Nah kek I'm comfy here now with mah guns.

>>5199359
I actually do like guns. I only own two in my name but gave one to my nephew cause he loves hunting so much.

I don't really get using them for self defense. I think I'm too much of a pussy cause I'd rather get robbed and shit than have to live with myself knowing I killed someone.
>>
>>5199359
Begging the question fallacy, complex question fallacy
>>
>>5199397
There's actually a bit over 10,000 gun homicides in the US, and about 20,000+ gun suicides. And lower estimated by Obama have it at 55,000. Though defensive gun use is some vague over said shit ime.

>uncle saying he had to use his gun in defense once
>how?
>some guys came up to him once
>looking funny
>he whipped out his gun in defense
>gun totally saved his life 4realz

Then my dad and other uncle just told me he lost a game of pool, didn't wanna pay, whipped out a gun in a bar like an asshole cause his brothers didn't wanna back up his bullshit in a fight.

And most gun folks I know when they have a gun self defense story it's along those lines of some guy acting like an asshole, about to get in a fight, whips out a gun instead.

Like I'm all for gun rights, I actually would hate for them to be illegal and would prefer we just regulate them some damn bit more. I think you should have to go to a doctor or two and get seriously mentally checked out before being allowed to own one. And I think they should make you more responsible for it, less just bullshit "i sold it to mah totally legit crazy cousin mike"

Say all those school shooting kids that got the gun from their daddy? Daddy should have to spend time in jail for being an irresponsible dick leaving his gun around a minor that led to the deaths of others.
>>
File: shakira (1).jpg (79KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
shakira (1).jpg
79KB, 500x365px
>>5199412
You need a xanax, stat, friend.

Here, drink some peppermint tea and look at Shakira's butt.
>>
>>5199471
>I don't really get using them for self defense. I think I'm too much of a pussy cause I'd rather get robbed and shit than have to live with myself knowing I killed someone.

then what is even the point of owning a gun? You're useless, gimme your gun, I'll kill em for you.
>>
>>5199558
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg
>10,000 gun homicides
wrong
>anecdotal evidnece
unwelcome in argument
>obama lies for the NRA
lol
>>
File: 1431846953031.gif (860KB, 1368x650px) Image search: [Google]
1431846953031.gif
860KB, 1368x650px
No but I want to.
>that feeling when my dad first took me shooting
>>
I have a bb gun and a blowgun that I sometimes kill bugs with.
>>
>>5199559
why do lesbians have such pleb taste in women
>>
File: implying.jpg (36KB, 388x398px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
36KB, 388x398px
>>5199564
>>5199568
Ok nah now I believe kek that you're just some polfag

>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
>11208 firearm homicide
>eat a dick polfag
>also that pic doesn't help shit in making guns seem less violent compared to not guns

Not saying obama lied, I'm saying the numbers they came to came from people that lied, or really just bullshitted. Am I saying some old gun owners got a survey phone call and exaggerated their gun defense experiences? Uh duh yes. Do I think police mark down many firearm cases as self defense instead of assault or explaining someone was just being retarded with a gun because it's less paper work? Yeah that too.
>>
Who owns a Nugget?

You can't be a gun owner on 4chan with out having one of these rifles.
>>
>>5199391
gottem
>>
>>5199359
I have one rifle. My girl and I went shooting the other day, actually.
>>
Any faggot ass tries to come in here, I'll protect my woman and blow his head off. Plus, it'll keep the hobos from stealing my water.
>>
This edition of lesgen is more autistic than usual.
>>
Anything is better than the bi fest the last general became at the end. I hate having to pretend to be nice to them in real life. It actual feels good pissing on them online. Gold star master race.
>>
>>5200411
Did a bisexual run over your dog or something?
>>
File: B5BSVqH.png (581KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581KB, 599x825px
>>5200411
Are you that anon who had a bisexual cheat on you?
>>
>>5200422
Lesgen generally doesn't like bisluts, but this nigga thinks anyone who isn't a gold star is a bislut for some reason.
>>
>>5200422
Bisexuals are just plain insufferable. Every single bisexual I meet is a gross, whiny cunt. They wear their sexuality like it's something so important to them while they're married, they are some single mom, or want some sort of threesome. And you're suddenly a bad guy for not wanting them. Fuck that.

>>5200430
Nope. Never touched one. I don't know why anyone would. Bisexuals are meant to be used, discarded, they aren't for dating.
>>
>>5200448
Your autism is getting pretty intense, anon. Don't go shooting up any schools, now.
>>
>>5200448
I've got half a mind to invite bigen over here just to trigger you some more.
>>
Let's ignore anons personal insecurities. Everyone tell the story of their first kiss with a qt grill.
>>
>>5200461
This is bigen.

>>5200457
I only shoot any bis that come near me.

>>5200467
I was 8, she was 9. Under the stairs of our apartment complex.
>>
>>5200467
My first kiss was during my last year in Elementary School. A girl who thought I had a crush on her walked up to me on the hallway and kissed me.
My first kiss with a qt though was years later, I must have been 16 then. We were both invited to a friend's Birthday party, and at one point me and her were out in the garden during the night whilst everyone was inside his house. Was quite the nice atmosphere for a first kiss.
>>
>>5200467
>tfw girl I'm crushing on has the nicest lips and I keep glancing at them whenever she's near me
>>
>>5200467
I was 12, she was my best friend, it was dark in my room with another girl and we just kissed. I had a crush on her from then until about 2 years ago when I realised how much of a cocklover she is.
>she was my first kiss and first crush and most intense
>tfw in denial for a decade about my sexuality oh god kill me
>>
>>5199359
yes
>>
>>5200467
>tfw can't remember
:(
>>
>tfw no straight gf
Why are they always the prettiest, the funniest, and the most compatible.
>>
>>5199412
>>5199420
>>5199433
Other thread has gone to shit.
>>
>>5200584
>girl was checking out my fingers and nails

She was looking for gay signals, right?
>>
>>5200467
I was almost 15, and had this friend who was crushing on me because I told her I like girls, and this kind of opened up new perspectives to her.

She was talking about two of her classmates who were taking pictures of girls kissing in public and I told them "Will they take a picture of us as well?", then she kissed me. We were in a secluded park with lots of trees so it was a really nice atmosphere.
>>
>>5200632
>I told her I like girls, and this kind of opened up new perspectives to her.

I had something similar happen to me. Before I came along with my homosexuality, she had never considered being into girls. Because of me, she felt like she had to think deeper about her emotions, because she didn't want to end up being with guys for half her life only to realize in her 50's that she actually likes girls.
I had my first kiss with her, and she had also been in a relationship with a girl for a long time - way longer than her relationships with guys lasted - until she moved away, and I am unsure about how her life is now.
>>
>>5200628
got to see if the clam diggers are maintained properly.
>>
>>5200467

I was 13 and my family had over some friends for a BBQ.

This chubby redhead girl who used to babysit me was there and we made out in my basement.

She also put 3 ice cubes in my butt hole and let me suck awkwardly on her boobs.
>>
>>5200467

>be 14
>have huge crush on friend, who is straight or as straight as a 14-year old can be
>we always have sleep overs, sleep in same bed
>usually just listen to her breathe as I fall asleep
>one night talking about boys
>she asks if I ever kissed a buy
>fucking ewww... but maintain composure and say no
>she hasn't either
>she says we should practice
>mfw my crush just asked me to practice kissing with her
>we get closer and start to kiss.
>first kiss
>un-fucking-believable
>more kissing
>she says we should use our tongues
>now I'm wetter than something that's really wet
>continue kissing, sucking each other's tongues and lips
>she says thanks and we go to bed
>>
>>5200945
Are you also that same straight guy that pretended to be a lesbian muslim?
>>
Daily reminder that the NRA, gun grabbers, and everyone in between have never been able to prove that there is *any* correlation between gun control laws and gun violence. When one side says looser laws make us safer or the other says tighter laws make us safer they are both claiming bullshit that can't be backed up with any evidence.
>>
>>5200945
>lesbian muslim

kek. no I'm not. can you point me to that thread though. sounds like fun.
>>
>>5200982
Best way to limit gun violence aside from not having guns around is to reduce wealth inequality. The latter helps with other forms of violence as well.
>>
>>5200975
>>5201049
Ayy my thread from yesterday is already spreading doubt and discord among the denizens of lesgen lmao.

The jig is up, we're all a bunch of straight dudes here.
>>
>>5201070
But the last thread was lewd art of old lesbos and arguing about bisluts and discussing the aroma of the male anatomy.
>>
>>5201078
>I literally got here 5 minutes ago, been banned up until now
>I dont browse this shitty board
Your many bait threads and shitposts suggest otherwise. >>5201033 for example.
>>
>>5199519
>Begging the question fallacy, complex question fallacy
elaborate on that please.
what premise is presupposed in the argument?,
>>
so lesgen who is more attractive.

Beatrice Prior(Divergent series)
or
Katniss Everdeen (the Hunger Games series)
>>
File: 1443844554584.jpg (75KB, 640x927px) Image search: [Google]
1443844554584.jpg
75KB, 640x927px
>>
anyone else here who has already planned their future wedding already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXiSSKhnKt0
>>
>>5201411
I don't support gun control, but I will say, the types of people most likely to feel very strongly about owning guns are usually exactly the type of people I wish didn't have them
>>
>>5201397
Natalie Dormer

>>5201070
I don't trust lesgen posters 95% of the time now and I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate men, but the thought of there being so many pretending to be lesbians is annoying and disturbing.
>>
>>5201397
I'd have to go with Beatrice Prior on this one.
>>
>>5201496
I actually feel kinda bad about posting that now. Lesbians have enough irl transbians trying to invade their spaces, I don't want to make you guys even more distrustful by giving you the idea that straight guys are invading lesbians threads. If it makes you feel any better, I've never actually pretended to be a lesbian on lesgen (or any other site for that matter), but I do really like the idea...

My original point was just, come on. This is 4chan, how many women do you think post on this site in the first place, let alone lesbians?
>>
>>5201496
It's one of the reasons we can't have dating apps. Too many dudes trying to catfish.

>select all the food
>even captcha knows I'm bulking
>>
>>5201707
I mean I know straight guys are desperate but that's just weird. Surely you'd walk away upon seeing them in person for the first time?
>>
>>5201733
I'm pretty sure they think they're a True Alfalfa Male and their dick is the cure for lesbianism.
>>
>>5200982
Which is why we can see that in countries with tight weapon restrictions, violent crimes and suicides in general go down. Pulling a trigger is far easier and more impulsive than other ways to kill a person.
>>
>>5201049
If you don't think that on a website of millions of unique posters, there can't be 50 dykes, you are absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
File: klint.jpg (87KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
klint.jpg
87KB, 748x561px
>>5201428
Yeah. No hands shaken yet, but me and my fiance are hoping ot marry on the island that i grew up on.

It's going to be an elaborate double ceremony, but the man who is forest ranger where we want to have the traditional christian ceremony used to be my scout leader so we are hoping to approach him with our plans after christmas.

I'm not sure about the second part, her mom wants to host the ceremony, she is Chinese, but i have no idea if it's a Taoist, Confusian or Buddhist influenced ceremony she has in mind.

Pic related, is of the place I want us to marry. Hopefully on a clear summer day.
>>
>>5201707
Her seems to be working. But you have to have an active Facebook to verify you're female.
>>
>>5200721
>Before I came along with my homosexuality, she had never considered being into girls

Same here. I had a relationship with the girl as well but it only lasted two months. But now she is with another girl, so yay, I feel like I helped in this and actually had some impact on someone.
>>
>>5190560
Keep looking. Look for people with similar interests. That's how I ended up knowing the gals I'm going out with.

>>5193891
sadly. I missed a good portion of my life due to fear.

>>5194068
other side of the pond.

>>5195253
Do what you can to maintain your skin elasticity. When that goes, you wrinkle.

>>5194053
>Mostly she'd want to be the villain so I'd volunteer to be the damsel anytime she played with us, just so she'd tie me up with jump rope. I didn't realize how much of a crush I had on her until later, and I didn't get why I liked getting tied up so much until WAY later
I did a variant of that with the girls down the street. I loved being tied up an played with, so I was the villain, and they were the sheriff and deputy. They would capture me, put me in prison, then sexually "torture" me until I moaned out my confession.

>>5200982
>>5201058
>>5201799
The best thing ever found for lowering violence in general is to provide free early intervention into the families of kids that are acting out or having scholastic or social problems in school, and to treat anybody with symptoms of abuse. This includes the parents. Many northern european countries have gotten on board with this and have seen major drops in violence. An abused kid typically becomes an abuser later in life. Abused kids also are much more likely to be bullies at school, or they detach from reality and become loaners with at most one or two friends. The circle of violence must be broken, and all the victims must be treated.
>>
File: champagn dress.png (442KB, 430x696px) Image search: [Google]
champagn dress.png
442KB, 430x696px
>>5201428
yeah cause I'm getting married soon

>gfs dress came in too large
>return for smaller
>oh neat now it's 20% off too
>yay money

Mine fit fine, except it's a lil long and the bust is a bit tight, idk if it's worth getting tailored since it's so minor. I can still wear it fine and comfortable and just wear heels so it won't drag that little bit. I just shouldn't overeat at the holidays is all.

Kinda annoyed at how things are coming out more complicated/expensive than I want.
>>
>>5202472
Yeah, this has been a small annoyance for me too. Mainly why we are getting married next summer and didn't this summer was because we could not pay for the available housing for the expected guests.

Another year of saving up should help though. Also more time to plan better ceremonies, which is nice too.
>>
>>
>>5199383
I am from Laramie Wy that whole Matthew Shepard thing was horse shit.
The dude was dealing drugs and owed a lot of money. That whole thing was not about him being gay but about money and drugs.
Either way yeah def don't want to get bashed carry on love.
>>
>>5202510
Damn. We literally just decided once it was legal in the state but we were gonna wait till spring. Until we thought "but new years wedding, and pissing off mormons in my family and baptists in yours".

I can't imagine planning it out so long as you. I'm already sick of it after only a couple months.

Coolest thing is my cousin doing the invites for free and making joke invites for the family that have already told us "NO marriage is between a man and woman" shit. It's either a yes to the rsvp or regretfully decline, please donate $50 to the [city] Gay and Lesbian Episcopalians and Friends in my name.

Only for them. My mom wants to hear her sister bitch more for some reason.
>>
File: 239393293.jpg (31KB, 242x297px) Image search: [Google]
239393293.jpg
31KB, 242x297px
>>5202568
Oh hey new tripfag, neat.

Why are you here new tripfag?
>>
File: like these babies.png (296KB, 554x458px) Image search: [Google]
like these babies.png
296KB, 554x458px
>>5202676
>>5202676
right I'm the one fucking up

Anyway post fav lesbian ships go
>>
>>5202676
I too can be a memer
>>
>>5202676
A tripfag is someone who uses a trip
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5202523
Um wow that comic is retardation.
I love throwing these stereotypes under the bus.

Small skinny jeans wearing gayboi reporting in and conceal carrying a Glock 19 or a 1911 when I am in the mood.
Guns transcend your stereotypes. they are for everyone and are used by everyone especially the small, weak, crippled, or old.
I am not a big person and if a truck load of rednecks want to fuck my shit up they could do it with out any trouble. But since I carry it doesn't matter that they are bigger strong and even out number me because the gun trumps all of that. If you want gay, trans, ect people to be safe you should be advocating carry. Even if you don't advocate it. I don't hold it against you, but how dare you try and show that people who do protect themselves are insane fat racists, strawmaning to the max.
I take new people to the range all the time, teaching safety and handling some have gone on to become carriers and can defend themselves. What was the last thing you did to help protect LGBT people? Oh right you probably just blogged about it.
>>
>>5201049
>when you look at real statistics
>implying a lesbian thread on 4chan's tranny board is a representative random sample of the population
>>
>>5201428
>tfw somehow managed to get engaged

I have no idea how I was able to make that happen.
>>
>>5201411
The answer is simple. We need to fix the police and get rid of all the evil and racist cops.
>>
Why are we getting so many politicking trolls lately?

What happened polfag? Did the other fags of /lgbt/ get tired of your shit and now you shit up lesgen? Go back to them. I believe in your love.

>>5202782
A namefag is just a tripfag too retarded to set up a trip. You should be complimented that one would accuse you of being slightly less retarded.
>>
>>5202568
Is this your first time seeing a political cartoon?
>>
>>5202795
>>5202806
Um...
>>
>>5202806
Not that poster but I think gun ownership is important for a ton of reasons, but they really do help those that are marginalized and left open to attack. We know that people like us have a higher risk of being a victim of violence because we are different. My solution is no longer being a victim I want every person who initiates violence to have to wonder if they will get ventalated when they try to attack lgbt people.
>>
File: 1440353804827.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1440353804827.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
Can we stop the bullying and focus on how now is the perfect season for comfy outfits? All the qts around me have started wearing their knits, sweaters, and long coats. It makes me crave cuddling sessions and hot chocolate with them.
>>
>>5202882
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>5199383
>implying lesbians are hatecrimed at anywhere near the rates of gay men or trannies
>>
>>5202885
because he forgot to take his name off
>>
File: 1436466831706.jpg (335KB, 1100x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1436466831706.jpg
335KB, 1100x1070px
>>5202858
Nice fit. Though i don't know why we bully over guns. If you want them, get them. If you don't. Don't get them. That simple.
>>5202847
>>5202787
but like I said in these 2 posts we should be trying to arm LGBT people :)
I will take anyone who wants to learn to the range. I will take people who are anit-gun tot he range and show them what it is really all about. I understand the fear though. I know not everyone grew up like I did, with a gat in hand from the cradle.
>>
File: pls no bully.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>5202858
>>
File: 1434047496122.jpg (149KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1434047496122.jpg
149KB, 900x636px
>>5199880
I-I-I-don't I sold it.
>>
>>5202907
The anti-bullying movement was more directed at the conversation with the namefag, instead of the guns.
>>
>>5202858
Post qts. What's in this season?
>>
>>5202858
Where i'm from the weather feels like the end of summer or spring. Nights are a bit cool and the days are really warm, which is new and really weird since it's november already, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>5202882
>Hurhur look at me being a retard everyone
>>
File: 1429484335830.jpg (77KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1429484335830.jpg
77KB, 960x1280px
>>5203203
Carwash pleats, black boots, high waist pants, and of course, grey and plaid outfits.

>>5203216
Where do you reside, Anon? It's similar here, we have around 15C degrees right now, which is around 10 degrees warmer than usual.
>>
>>5203265
Western europe. Temps here should be about 13°C by now and they've gone up to 24°C on an average day.
>>
>>5203304
>>5203265
Same here in Eastern Canada. Way warmer than it's supposed to be this time of year. You can walk outside without even a jacket.
>>
File: img010.jpg (185KB, 1001x1378px) Image search: [Google]
img010.jpg
185KB, 1001x1378px
>>5202709
>>
File: korrasami.jpg (220KB, 1280x1113px) Image search: [Google]
korrasami.jpg
220KB, 1280x1113px
>>5202709
>Anyway post fav lesbian ships go
>>
File: 1443843376962.gif (103KB, 741x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1443843376962.gif
103KB, 741x1029px
>>
File: 1265433069542.jpg (116KB, 1920x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1265433069542.jpg
116KB, 1920x1199px
>>5203608
>>
>>5203669
But what if the woman beater also owned a gun?

What then comic polfag?
>>
File: tumblr_nxghhrcWje1uoup7xo1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxghhrcWje1uoup7xo1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x494px
>>5202858
I bought a bullshit amount of cardigans over the summer when they were on sale. On my lazy days it's
>long boots
>throw a plain dress on
>one of my many cardigans
>maybe beanie on bad hair day
>>
File: gun-deaths-84168609050.jpg (30KB, 720x333px) Image search: [Google]
gun-deaths-84168609050.jpg
30KB, 720x333px
>>
I met my girlfriend on lesgen months ago and I came here to let you all know that I met her in person a day ago. We're beyond happy together, she's everything I've ever wanted, she's hot as fuck, we have amazing sex, and today we watched the last episode of Yuru Yuri together. She satisifies me in every way. I'm in her bed right now and she's cooking for me. See, lesgen can be useful once in a blue moon.

Would have never met her if it hadn't been for this shitty thread. Thank you and bye.
>>
>>5204116
Wildest shit.

I'm about to meet a girl from her/tumblr (hurhur)

>meet her over some lesbian4lesbian tumblr
>exchange info
>oh she's so pretty
>like I could post a pic and you'd think she was a model
>talking and joking and such bull
>watch netflix over skype and shit
>she's full lesbian and amazingly cool and nice
>we're just in the same state
>thinking of visiting over the summer maybe
>or going to a renfair together?
>oh hey wait she's moving to my city for her work
>now super excited
>but incredibly nauseous over it
>cause she's so nice and beautiful
>and what if she doesn't like me irl like online
>or just somehow it's awkward

Every time I've ever met someone over the internet it was really awkward. Usually cause I find they're weirder/uglier irl than online but in this case I'm worried I'll be the weirder/uglier one. This might be my karma for all the times I stopped talking to a girl after meeting them irl and finding them less attractive.

I feel like I'm too attractive/good for the odd girls I'd meet over obscure forums and nerdy 4chan bullshit, but I'm not normal enough for the normie girls you meet over tumblr/facebook.

I hope this works out.
>>
File: 1438550257085.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438550257085.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Lesbians, how do you feel about this?
>>
>>5204105

Thats probably because America has the highest popuation out of all of them
>>
>>5204255
Not nearly high enough for those numbers to be justified, no.
>>
>>5204179
>lesbian4lesbian tumblr
I'd ask what it's called, but posting it here is probably a horrible idea.
>>
>>5204255
We're still the worst when it comes to gun deaths per capita. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
>>
>>5202787
Go back to your own thread, polesmoker, and stay there. No one cares about how much you've fetishised and glorified your handgun. You combat violence against LGBT with community involvement, dispelling myths, pushing for more transparent and fair law enforcement ... not making everyone scared of armed faggots.
>>
>>5204278
Butwhat about all the niggers, sandniggers, mexicanos, and other lower class races? Who will defend us from that trash?
>>
>>5204298
Oh nah it's just public sort of shit.

Like one is called girlswholikegirls and another is something like lesbianswholooklikeumlesbians and two I'm looking at rn is lezgolezbianz and girlslookingforgirls

It's all similar shit, then there's even more different ones that cater to europe or american only.

It's just a lot (about 1/3) are under 19 so that sucks, and a lot more are bisluts or "queer".

But you can just go to those, look into that tag of your state and just start following lesbians that might be near you. And everyone that puts there pic up is obviously very friendly.

I submitted my face up on some got like 2 dozen followers and plenty talked to me. It's cool shit. Just a lot aren't near me and I'm probably just a picky cunt.

I kinda like this better than other internet dating methods cause before I talk to them I can get a feel of if they're some sjw or psycho by their blog and they can get a feel for mine.
>>
File: tumblr_n2u3gxE6R71sybaxio1_500.gif (1022KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2u3gxE6R71sybaxio1_500.gif
1022KB, 500x250px
>>5204370
Also another great shit about following random qts off of it is even if you aren't interested in them just following a couple gets your dash just full of lesbian gifs which is really the only reason to fuck with tumblr.

Also various puppy gifs and outdoorsy shit. Lesbians on tumblr love that stuff.
>>
>>5204370
Nice, I'll look into those. Might be worth trying out.
>>
>>5202858
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 1434150865359.png (1002KB, 1278x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1434150865359.png
1002KB, 1278x1030px
>>5204116
Tell her her favorite Yuru is SHIT.

[spoiler]And yours too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5199375
Only if you look at doctored stats that count suicides as murders and ignore cases the courts ruled as self-defense, not to mention all the cases where someone defended himself without killing his attacker.
>>
>>
>>5199880
I have one, but I'm considering sporterizing it. A gun deserved to be out on the range shooting 1 moa groups, not sitting in a box collecting dust. Of course, I'm keeping the original parts for historical value.
>>
>>5204179
>I feel like I'm too attractive/good for the odd girls I'd meet over obscure forums and nerdy 4chan bullshit, but I'm not normal enough for the normie girls you meet over tumblr/facebook.
this so much. guess I'm just a cunt.
>>
>live in London, UK
>only know lesbians in Edinburgh and Portsmouth

why is life suffering
>>
Does lesgen work out? If so, what's your routine like? I wanna get /fit/ this winter.
>>
>>5204596
Have you tried asking random women on Bhutanian basket-weaving forums if they're in London?
>>
File: goals.jpg (45KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
45KB, 1080x1080px
>>5204605
I just run and do yoga shit.

But some others posted workout routine shit in the old thread if you look there.

Also if you go to /fit/ just fuck with the sticky (tl;dr: stumptuous.com) and maybe watch the fit girl threads, it's useless otherwise.
>>
>>5204631
I have not resorted to that yet
>been asked on two dates by men this month already
kill me
>>
File: cheatday.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cheatday.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>5204605
I do an adapted version of starting strength and then when I get bored with that or I feel myself getting used to it, I switch it up with Ashley Conrad's 21 day clutch cut. It seems to be working well so far. I've gotten lax about my diet, though. I need to start counting macros again. Especially since I'm cutting back on cardio.
>>
>>5204531
Just fiber glass bed the receiver, hollow out and cork the hand guards, and reassemble with some better high tension screws.

Preserves the outward appearance of the rifle while decreasing the MOA.
>>
>>5204652
>>5204676
Thanks. I'll go read stuff on /fit/ this week. I need to get some proper workout clothes so I can't start right away. Basically I just wanna lose some weight and tone up, maybe gain some muscle, mostly in my lower body. Trying to figure out how I can do that from home since I don't have an easy way to get to a gym and I can't really afford a membership for the few months to come.
>>
>>5204663
Men almost never hit on me but when they do I never notice until someone points it out. Like it just doesn't occur to me that they might be hitting on me. Once had a guy give me flowers on Valentine's Day and I didn't realize that was a romantic overture until I told my friend about it the next day and she went "!!!!!"

I guess it's just cuz I don't see men as potential partners or whatever, I'm just never thinking on that level with them. That and I'm a sperglord.
>>
File: 1444839146883.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1444839146883.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>5204797
If you're interested find the calisthenics/bodyweight thread on /asp/. They're a lot chiller than fit.

And don't use "tone up" around /fit/. It triggers them bad.
>>
>>5204829
Ya know I'm pretty bad like that too. But I still notice the ones that are overt as fuck and just walk up and say "You're beautiful, here's my number go out with me I'll take you shopping".

Sometimes I wonder what would happen. Could I really get a free shopping trip from that skeevy dude on the street? What would happen if I said yes, made sure it was in the public daylight, spent a bunch of his money and then just blocked his phone number and never talked to him again? Can he even do shit about it? That's basically a kind of robbery right? Idk.

I also wonder how the hell you grow that kinda confidence. Damn if I can approach a girl in a gay bar knowing she's single, gay, and possibly into me. How do these old ass ugly dudes have the ability to come up to me or any other girl not knowing any of that shit and really in situations where that's all unlikely too?
>>
>>5204859
My brother told me it's like fishing, that he's seen black guys are the most notorious at this. They keep throwing out a line, taking every chance to throw out a line, eventually they'll get a bite. So it's not rejection that scares them, they just see it as a game to keep trying until they get some. Women typically see others as people instead of a tool to get laid.
>>
File: img_2011.jpg (181KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
img_2011.jpg
181KB, 1334x750px
>>5204566
We'll just die bitter and shallow cunts probably.
>>
>>5204830
God there's so much stuff in there... Will look into it though, it looks more accessible than what I'd probably end up being told to do on /fit/.
>>
>>5204033
A decade ago I loaded up on plain soft cotton turtlenecks in a rainbow of colors. $5 each. I still have ones that I haven't worn yet.

>>5204179
You can always be the best damn lover, cook, and house wife possible. I've gone out with a couple natural 11/10s when I figure I was at best a 7/10 in makeup. They held onto me tight because I was the best lover, friend, and stock trader they knew. OK, so I don't do cooking and household chores. At least I could pay for somebody to do them.

>>5204352
>lower class races? Who will defend us from that trash?
LOL yawn
Get to know them. You just might like them.
>>
>>5204884
I have good friends at least, though sometimes I worry I'm cockblocking them because I'm perpetually single. Is it that once they hang out with me less they meet gf/bfs or is it that they meet someone and begin to spend less time with me? Sometimes I'm uncertain.
>>
File: 1443846709569.jpg (50KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1443846709569.jpg
50KB, 499x374px
>>
>>5204883
I can see that.

And it is mostly black dudes and hispanic that hit on me like that. White dudes do that negging bs then call me a cunt when I don't bite.

Though I will be a cunt sometimes and just take free shots from dudes offering in a regular bar, then just walk down the street to the gay club after I've had my fill without saying a word to them.
>>
>>5204910
it works both ways FYI

pro-gun imagery and slogans on cars and homes also increases your chances of being targeted for robbery, because criminals like having guns. they'll wait for you to leave your home, then steal your guns.

tl;dr be Greywoman
>>
>>5204906
>You can always be the best damn lover, cook, and house wife possible. I've gone out with a couple natural 11/10s when I figure I was at best a 7/10 in makeup. They held onto me tight because I was the best lover, friend, and stock trader they knew. OK, so I don't do cooking and household chores. At least I could pay for somebody to do them.

But we bonded over our mutual love of baking.

And though I do make more money she's pretty solid in her job.

I did help her find the apartment/roommate she'll be at. And she was hinting at wanting to split my rent but idk I like her too much to move that fast when I haven't even met her irl yet. Plus already promised someone else they could rent with me soon.

I make her laugh more though. Maybe I can win her with my humor. And oral. No girl is gonna be like "oh no I hate you. I orgasm and laugh too much around you it's just not gonna work out".
>>
>>5204605
I used to have a jogging routine and hit the gym after classes on mondays and thursdays. After becoming an employee and moving I haven't really kept up with any schedule and just jog on sunday mornings.
>>
I'm glad I didn't die.

Today I made a homemade pizza and saw a black person trying to steal a car.

Also yesterday at church an old lady talked to me who hadn't spoke to me since finding out about my lesbianness.

Stay tuned for further updates as the develop.
>>
>>5204909
It's likely a mix of both.

I have friends but only 2 really good ones. But they're really really good, like damn we're going on 10 years of friendship now.

But they tell me I need to get a girlfriend already because I'm less sad/horrible a person when in a relationship.

I think sometimes I'm still too broken from my last gf. Fuck I broke up with her and it's been almost a year and I know objectively this girl is prettier and must be better in personality but I'm still so fucked up. I don't know how she made me so picky, she wasn't the greatest girlfriend, loving her was like loving a wall for all it got me. Even in my most self hating state if I make a list of my pros vs hers I would still win. Her own friends have told me I was the better half and did more for her.

God I'm still so fucked even writing it out I'm feeling bad for talking shit about her. Like she couldn't help it. It was my fault for being in love with her.

As gay as it all sounds I really just wanna be in love again but I want it to be with someone that's gonna love me back and feel worth it this time. I feel like I have a lot of love to give. I just wanna feel that kinda happiness and comfort again.
>>
>>5205035
I think my friends think I'm pretty happy single - which I always have been until a confluence of events recently made me realise there's some things I really want I probably can't get from a friendship and it made me very lonely all of a sudden. But I keep my feelings inside where they belong, so they don't know any of that.

You clearly aren't very happy at the moment though, so what's the worst that could happen? Seems like you like her and she likes you. Sounds like it's what you need, now.

I don't really want to be in love at all, I don't think. Love is scary and makes you terribly vulnerable. But I want someone who gets my hobbies and stupid jokes and I can also do age appropriate recreational activities with, and I want to stop worrying that I'm monopolising my friends' attention. Sort of a catch-22.
>>
>>5205117
Love's p great though. Even after all that shit I can't say I'd take it back cause it's nice to know I can be capable of that.

Yeah it's vulnerable but it's also kinda neat. I think I was too overboard though cause I didn't care if she returned it, I knew she didn't but I was still so happy to be around her and would've done anything for her. Or maybe that's not overboard. That's how you usually hear love as wanting to do for them more than yourself. I don't mind that vulnerableness. I just wish she could have accepted it? She didn't need to return it just could've accepted it would've been fine for me. But she just wasn't in a mind to do that.

Still totally try love if you can. Like 11/10 makes life feel less shitty.

Oh and I'm def trying this new girl. I will likely sleep with her so even in worst case she thinks I'm lame at least I got some new pussy.

And you probably aren't bugging your friends as much as you fear. People that are actually bothering their friends never think they are. It's like how really stupid people never think they're stupid.
>>
>>5204829
>>5204859
I'm worse, subtle doesn't work on me, girls have to hit me over the head with a clue-by-four.
this >>5204883

>>5204919
I just tell them they didn't read the signs. Onyx triangle earings and onyx triangle pin on the lapel or collar. Sometimes a black diamond triangle pendant on a chain. That one tends to dazzle to much and the meaning is often missed. I joke about it being my space rock. Black diamonds are likely only from outer space.

>>5204977
Sounds like a good start. With one gal I maintained my own home, yet I spent a good 70+% of my nights over at her condo.
>>
>>5205277
Since I'm so bad at subtlety, I always hit girls over the head with a clue-by-four when I hit on them. Just, like, walk up and explicitly say I find them attractive and would they like to go out sometime? etc.

It seems really confident or whatever but the truth is that I'm such a fucking sperg that I can't flirt normally and I suck at reading other people's cues, so I'm just blunt and explicit in a way that forces others to be the same.
>>
>>5205191
I'm quite self-assured of my capacity for love, but I generally seem to end up feeling hurt and stupid - romantic and platonic. If I could take back a lot of the people I've fallen in love with I think I would. I don't feel any greater for the experience.

It sounds like there really wasn't much you could do about it though, and rejection hurts like a cunt, so go get 'er tiger? idk, wow I am terrible at giving advice. You seem really nice.
>>
>>5205297
That would work with me.

More reason for me to loose weight.
https://newsdaily.com/2015/11/belly-fat-may-be-worse-than-obesity-for-survival/
>>
>>5204252
Mad because they still want Shitrou's dick
>>
>>5205399
Good thing I wanted to start running/rowing again to lose a bit of weight. The only area where I could lose some is there.
>>
File: 1443842896970.jpg (295KB, 1128x880px) Image search: [Google]
1443842896970.jpg
295KB, 1128x880px
>>5199359
>>
File: nobodyaskedyoupatrice.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
nobodyaskedyoupatrice.gif
2MB, 400x240px
I was reading a lesbian fanfiction and then there was some inexplicable and totally out-of-nowhere scene where a bisexual character starts ranting about how nobody respects her sexual orientation or whatever the fuck.

God damnit. I think there's too much crossover between fic authors and fucking tumblr.
>>
Who Radical feminism here?
>>
>>5205921

OH ME I DO
>>
>>5205921
I'm gendercrit but I'm not really radical.
>>
I hate that the new fallout forces you to have a husband. What can't they force you to have a wife? Fucking need to wait for mods now.
>>
>>5205930
Could you tell me, or point me towards a good source on the difference?

>>5205924
And any other recommended readings?

I am but a visitor to LesGen, and do not want to intrude, but I had something of a awakening recently and am trying to learn about things outside of the tumblrsphere of acceptable politics.

With all the vitriol against radfems, I assume they must be onto /something/
>>
>>5205949
Gender critical basically means that we don't believe in the concept of gender as separate from biological sex. Biological sex is all there is. Behavioral differences between men and women can be boiled down to early socialization, which is based on your biological sex.

To put it simply, we don't think trans women are really women, or that trans men are really men. Many of us (and I personally) support their right/choice/whatever to transition, but think the affects of gendered socialization should not be ignored, and that cis people should be able to have their own spaces, if necessary.

Most people call us TERFs (which I think is inaccurate, because you don't need to be radfem to be gendercrit), so you've probably heard of us under that name.

Radical feminism is a whole complex set of feminist beliefs that rose out of the second wave feminist movement. It ranges from totally reasonable (gender isn't real, the patriarchy sucks) to batshit insane (all heterosexual sex is rape). Radfems tend to believe that gender-based oppression is the most damaging. They usually believe that pornography and sex work are both inherently damaging (they make some good points, but it's a bit more of a grey area than that imo). I agree with a lot of radical feminism, but not all of it.
>>
>>5205988
Huh. Thank you for explaining. As a questioning tran, the idea that gendered socialization matters is...

Pretty fucking obvious actually.

People really get called TERFs for that? And then what is apparently a really complex thing was reduced down to "they hate the transwimmins?"

I have so much to learn and being formally very wrong is hard. Thank you for the point in a direction.
>>
>>5206017
Sure thing.

And it's funny, most people who scream about TERFs have literally never talked to one of us. They make up all this bizarre shit like we want to kill all trans people or whatever the fuck. I get why they'd be offended by our beliefs, but Jesus, at least base your ire on our actual beliefs, y'know? I used to be all "DIE TERFS" or whatever based just on what I heard about them until I actually started reading about gender critical feminism.

People get REALLY mad about things like gendered socialization. They'll insist that trans women didn't have male socialization and trans men didn't have female socialization, etc. And that a CEO who transitions MtF at 60 never had male privilege. And they'll throw "TERF" at anything they see to be at all exclusionary. Before I actually identified with gendercrit feminism, I was once accused of being a TERF because I talked about periods in a women's space because "NOT ALL WOMEN HAVE PERIODS." I had a shitty ex tell me that I wasn't really a lesbian if I wouldn't date a trans woman and said that I would "have to" give a blowjob some day because of trans women.

Shit's crazy out there.
>>
>>5205840
I think there is too much fanfiction.
>>
>>5206141
>too much fanfiction
Heinous lies.

Where else am I gonna get lesbian porn that isn't shit and targeted at men?
>>
>>5206149
Go out, bang a chick, film it.
>>
>>5206161
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no thanks.
>>
>>5206173
Well, then I can't help you. I'm not exactly an avid porn user myself. :)
>>
File: tumblr_m48kq3www01rsbi2lo1_500.gif (499KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m48kq3www01rsbi2lo1_500.gif
499KB, 500x289px
>>5206195
You have just not seen the glorious light of femslash.
>>
So, stumbling upon Gachirezu I then saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL109L9reeQ

Why did I have to find all of this when I'm not in Japan? Just my luck.
>>
>>5206200
I have a girlfriend, that's all the glory i need <3
>>
>>5206017
I don't think the trans-inclusive feminists think gendered socialization is irrelevant, it's more that they think it's not an absolute, not everyone of a given sex is socialized the same way, and that in any case one's background shouldn't affect the validity of their identity as a trans man/woman.
>>
>>5199359
>If you aren't even allowed to protect your own life, then how can someone else have that responsibility?
I don't really get this argument. It basically simplifies to "If you're not allowed to do something, how can someone else have that responsibilities?" But it would seem absurd to apply that argument to something like flying a plane or performing brain surgery, why is protecting your life different in this regard?
>>
>>5206293
>I don't think the trans-inclusive feminists think gendered socialization is irrelevant
Bullshit. Say that MtFs were socialized male or FtMs were socialized female in any modern feminist space and see all the venom you get back.
>>
>>5205840
I'm old enough that I don't care. If she falls in love with me, and I in her. Let the sparks fly!!!!
>>
>>5205921
Definition of radical feminism for you nerds renouncing it:
Radical feminism is a perspective within feminism that calls for a radical reordering of society in which male supremacy is eliminated in all social and economic contexts.[1] Radical feminists seek to abolish patriarchy by challenging perceived existing social norms and institutions, rather than through a purely political process.

it doesn't mean allahu akbar feminism like most people think it does
>>
Today I found out that the girl I fell in love it got a boyfriend. She told me face to face that she did, and that she had feelings for me but thought I didn't want a relationship because I never did anything about it. That guy asked her out and he was nice, but she said that I would had been much better.

I hate it, I fucking do. My shut-in autistic nature is ruining my life, and I can't do anything about it. Becoming sociable or extroverted is impossible for me, as I would despise myself for doing that. Note that I live in a third world ex-communist shithole and finding a girl who is into chicks, intelligent, looks good and is and not a SJW tumblrina is nearly impossible. I have just lost the chance of my life. This person got me out of my depression, offered me affection when I needed it, was okay with my weirdness, she even got to listen to metal because she was so interested in me. Sometimes in the night we would tell sweet words to each other via text and fantasize about how we could live together. Hell, she even said that she really hopes that we would sleep in the same bed once.

I can't take it anymore, lesgen. Tonight I am going to cry myself to sleep and eventually swallow a bottle of pills, but I assume the latter is not going to happen because I'm such a stupid coward and can't even kill myself. I'm weeping right now, and did so on my way back home as well. I can't do anything to stop it. I don't even know why I'm writing this here but just wanted to get it off my chest for the moment. I suppose it's the same as writing in a diary thanks to anonymity, but people actually read it. Also, thank you for taking your time to read a stranger's crisis. Knowing that some folks did so makes me feel kind of better.
>>
>>5206901
Fucking spelling errors. I'm sorry for it, fortunately it is still understandable.
>>
File: 1443846117051.png (361KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443846117051.png
361KB, 480x480px
>>
>>5205943
Really nigga?
>>
>>5206901
Dude go get her. Its not too late. As long as your both on this earth win her back. You can change. I did. I used to be like you quiet and all. I changed more into a dom now to get what I want.
>>
>>5206901
Well, at this point what have you got to lose? Ask her to forgive that you aren't an outgoing person and tell her you want her in your life.

This isn't about being a introvert or extrovert, it's just something you force yourself to do. Even outgoing people feel heartache and doubt.
>>
>>5206995
I can't. She's a committed person and won't give up on her relationship for me (her loyalty is another thing I loved about her). Also, I don't know if she still feels the same, I mean her getting into a relationship means she's pretty much over it.
>>
>>5207015
I have already lost her. Staying friends would cause nothing but more pain.

And she had no problem with me not being outgoing. It was my fault because I was too shy and spergy to take action. It's some sort of punishment. Her saying that she had feelings for me makes it even worse.
>>
>>5207019
Not necessarily, there are always different circumstances in each relationship.

Her telling you that she would have rather had you is a clear indicator that she wants you to confirm the possibility, but she has left the initiative with you because she doesn't want to wait anymore.
>>
>>5207034
Perfect advice. You should do it anon. Or else she wouldn't have mentioned it. She still cares.
>>
>>5207039
This. And if you're not going to be friends with her anymore you may as well go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>5207034
>>5207039
>>5207062
Ok, so should I tell her that I was and still am madly in love with her?

>inb4 expecting her to answer "but anon, I can't, I'm in a relationship now"
>>
>>5207062
Really the best reason.

I mean worst case she's like "nah" and you lose nothing.

>>5207083
Yeah, just be honest. She was pretty honest with you.
>>
>>5207083
Honestly I would swoop on for the kiss anon. Grab that opportunity. Don't ask for it. See how she feels after that. Just make it clear you want her. And that living her life with a guy isn't going to feed that yearning in her soul.
>>
>>5205988
Denying sex and gender can be different ignores facts. Humans are not the only species this happens in. It is naturally found in both dogs and rats. They have even altered rats in utero to change their hormone environment at the right time and caused them to be transgender.

>Behavioral differences between men and women can be boiled down to early socialization, which is based on your biological sex.
This ignores that the core gender of a person has a strong influence on them and can't be ignored. It also ignores that transgenders are always transgender no mater what is tried to do to them to change them. While early socialization may change the outward expression of gender in a person, the fundamental gender of the brain is still there. The person will always initially express brain gender appropriate responses before the socialized ones are expressed and if there is no socialized one...
>>
>>5207098
I'm not sure I can go for it. She's not really the type that gets out of the house so often and my only option would be doing it at school, in a secluded place like idk the changing room. Luckily, we're both free from Ph. Ed. because we have chronic diseases, so we just spend the class together in the locker room. Problem is that there are, like, three other girls there as well.
>>
>>5207187
>school
>ph. ed.

Wait are you in high school?
>>
>>5207208
Yes, but we're graduating this year. We're classmates, more precisely.
>>
>>5206228
Did you at least fucked a girl while in Japan, or just drowned your autistic self in yuri mango and erotic comics?
>>
File: pfsc.jpg (14KB, 500x108px) Image search: [Google]
pfsc.jpg
14KB, 500x108px
>>5207226
Oh hah whatever then. It's hs ya'll aren't gonna really stay together past it in all likelyhood. You should still try, just for the experience but it's not the end of the world if you don't have a gf at fucking 18.

It's fucking high school. Everything is gonna suck. Dating odds are gonna be shittier.

Also you aren't a shutin neat if you're still in school.

Work on being less dramatic more than getting a gf. You sound like some emo girl crying about killing yourself over being dateless in fucking high school.
>>
File: 1443844607182.png (185KB, 1227x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1443844607182.png
185KB, 1227x1168px
>>
>>5205988
>totally reasonable
>gender isn't real
While gender roles in a society or culture are definitely set up by society, gender identity is far from being purely psychological/social. Gender being a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it also doesn't mean there's no basis for it outside of society.

If you just believed that and it didn't prompt a negative and potentially damaging attitude in you, it would be fine, but the fact that you use this notion to refuse to acknowledge other people's identity despite it being considered valid by almost every expert in the developed world on the subject borders on willful ignorance.

>>5206293
We don't. What >>5206302 is referring to isn't what most advocate in my experience. I certainly don't. The point is, there's no strict definition of what it is to be a man or a woman, so trying to set up these arbitrary barriers like how that man or woman was forced as a child to learn to socialize the other way around is absurd and harmful.
>>
>>5207260
B-but I'm 19
>>
File: 8cacef6a828293bdee65b4a4d5315ee7.jpg (741KB, 1147x1659px) Image search: [Google]
8cacef6a828293bdee65b4a4d5315ee7.jpg
741KB, 1147x1659px
>2015
>believing gender is a social construct
>when male and female babies behave differently
>when there is a biological basis for the traditional male/female behavior
Please kill yourselves. Trannies are mentally ill regardless.
>>
>>5206017
>Huh. Thank you for explaining. As a questioning tran, the idea that gendered socialization matters is...
It matters, doesn't mean it defines who you are or who society should force you to be.

>And then what is apparently a really complex thing was reduced down to "they hate the transwimmins?"
When you tell a trans person that they're not allowed to identify as what they identify and they don't get to be treated that way be society, that can be interpreted as pretty hateful.

Try not to just absorb the first opinion you hear and run with it, read on both perspectives, educate yourself before saying who's right and wrong.
>>
>>5207234
You do know where you are posting, right?
(No and yes, in that order.)
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>5207292
Oh wow yeah I'm sorry. 18 is fine but at 19 your should kill yourself for being single I forgot.

Seriously you need to get some perspective. Bitches are late 20s on here crying about dying a virgin and you wanna die in self pity cause some bislut dated a guy when you were too soft to ask her out. That's some 13 yr r9k beta dude shit.
>>
>>5207260
My ex married the girlfriend she met in what would be the equivalent of American high school...
>>
>>5207324
Should have at least hired a teen prostitute for a night.
>>
>>5207340
A pimp did approach me as I took a short-cut through Kabuki-chou, and that's as close I got to prostitution (knowingly).
>>
File: src_1364007569422.jpg (201KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
src_1364007569422.jpg
201KB, 640x540px
>>
>>5207365
Women don't even know (or want to) how to use guns.
>>
Get ready for the retard to make another troll thread at 300 that invites even more of these holier-than-thou gay men to shitpost here.
>>
>>5204830
I saved that thingy a while ago. Dord someone actually have experience with calisthenics, or this chart in particular? How much qter will my body look afterwards?
>>
>>5207421
Reminder to keep posting here until we reach page 10. The board is far to slow to justify threads being made this frequently.
>>
>>5207437
Yeah the old thread is still up, too...
>>
>>5207433
Apparently this chart is for muscle growth, if that's what you're looking for. (Or at least it is according to /asp/) There's another regimen in the bodyweight thread for overall fitness/health if you want to look into that too.
>>
Hey /lesgen/, have you ever come out of the closet to someone by accident?
>be me, on a walk with a friend, talking about tv shows
>catch myself taking excitedly about my OTP from one on the shows (fem/fem one)
>pause for a minute to see his reaction
>he looks at me with a little smirk and knowing look
>continue with different topic

I'm fairly sure he knows, I've always been a tomboy and never in a relationship. Plus he saw me ogle some woman's bum once or twice.
I would tell him, but I live in a catholic little town and I'm afraid that word would go around.
>>
>>5207433
I went to the site and got pretty good at it. I was already losing weight from running/less-food.

My butt got rounder imo but I didn't take comparison pics. Though along with that I was doing things like lunges and leg bridges and other lower body shit from various youtube workouts. I got up to elbow pushups and the bulgarian split squats in that pic/site. Then I just did a different routine that's basically a mix of that and foundations. But now that that little outdoor calisthenics gym is too cold to use so I just do yoga and what I can do at home.

It's kinda great but takes a while. Still before I couldn't do 10 knee pushups and now I can do handstands and fun junk.

I def lost a lot of arm fat and gained muscle there so that's great and I can feel baby abs just under my stomach. I think if I were to get an ab wheel and maybe lose like 5 or 10 more pounds I'd have some cute abs poking out. But now it's holiday season and I just wanna eat food.

So tl'dr it's fine if you don't wanna fuck with making your own routine, there's better out there but that one isn't horrible. Check out the website as dude has advice on progression and form there. Do stretches too. Put in some more leg work as most calisthenics guys don't give as much a fuck about leg work and having thick thighs/legs like girls do. You will get a better core and arms. And progression is slower than what'd you probably get from weight lifting but imo it's funner/cooler and duh cheaper.
>>
File: src_1364007506436.jpg (120KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
src_1364007506436.jpg
120KB, 550x511px
>>
>>5207488
I want arms weak enough that I will always lose a wrestling match with cute girls and a booty that won't quit. What do?
>>
>>5207581
Also do do the wrist prehab regularly holy shit my wrists hurt so bad at first it was lame.

And if you have baby strength like me starting out don't think "I'M GONNA DO ALL THESE DIFFERENT THINGS AT ONCE. IT'S NOT BIGGIE CAUSE IT'S JUST BODYWEIGHT" don't. And especially don't and then next day just go out and about doing shit like you don't need to rest a little. Cause I did that and my legs just gave the fuck out on me and when I tried to catch my fall my baby weak arms just smacked me in the face.

>>5207622
Just fake lose ya loser duh.
>>
>>5207392
Pulling a trigger is so hard. Go away male scum.
>>
>>5207639
That's no good. It's all about struggling and being overpowered. That's my fetish.
>>
>>5207723
I'm a woman. Other women don't want to use guns, they would rather get raped than shoot at someone. Women in general are just pussies.
>>
>>5206200
what am i looking at and where's more of it
>>
>>5207774
Ok now you sound like some upity transwoman or just a regular straight dude.

I own a gun, I'd def shoot instead of get raped. I'm just not so fearful of rape in my daily life that I think I need to carry one around all the damn time. Usually a pocket knife and pepper spray is fine enough.

Man I fucking hate OP and all these polfags. If I made a new thread already about any other fucking topic than this so we'd get less gun/pol bullshit would anyone (actually ya know cis and lesbian) cry?
>>
>>5207803
No, but the poltards and the gay men would. A lot.
>>
>>5199359
>>5199359
they dont actually distribute that picture do they?
That illogical piece of shit is going to do far more damage than good to your cause
>>
>>5207803
Yeah, that's just you, a dyke. I also like guns, and I'm a dyke. Straight women don't like guns, they fear guns, they shit their pants only by holding a gun, they would get rekt by a nigger two times their size even if they had a gun.
>>
>>5199359
the right to protect innocent life against what?
People who bought guns legally and who are now trying to shoot you
>>
>>5207864
They absolutely do.
>>
>>5199359
the only reason to not ban guns is because they are cool and it would be a literal blast to own one, to ignore their role in all the gun deaths is so fucking stupid. I know im from a different country and am not experiencing it like you do, but actually try and get perspective on what your saying
>>
>>5207888
lol thats so funny
>>
>>5207868
But I know plenty of women that enjoy using guns. Sure I know plenty that are pussies about it too but you're pol/tranny level retarded with your general statements.
>>
>>5207922
The great mayority of women don't like to use guns, weapons and things that could kill other people. This is just a fact. It's in their nature.
>>
>>5207292
Give it until at least 25. (I am definitely not 25 and still alone what are you talking about)
>>
>>5207976
The majority of people just don't use guns or enjoy weapons or killing people polfag. Get over yourself.
>>
>>5207774
>telling lies on the internet
Stop acting like you're a woman let alone talk to any women.
>>
>>5207141
>This ignores that the core gender of a person has a strong influence on them and can't be ignored.
This ignores that "core gender" isn't a thing and you're just making shit up.

I totally buy that trans people might have a neurological map for a different body. That's legit. And by all means, fix that how you need to fix it and I'll happily call you "he" or "she" or "Thor the dragonslayer" if that's what you need to deal with your neurological abnormality. But that's not the same thing as actually being a woman, and that's not the same thing as the poorly-defined concept of "gender" being a legitimate thing. Ya dig? Transsexuals can exist without the gender-theory version of gender existing, and you're conflating the two.

>>5207279
>Gender being a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist
I'm not arguing that at all. I'm purely arguing that gender, as defined by trans activists and third wave feminism, straight-up does not exist. It is not a thing. It's not even a "social construct," it's straight-up not real.

Behavioral differences between people of different sexes are a social construct. That is not the same thing as gender.
>>
>>5208106
>I'm not arguing that at all. I'm purely arguing that gender, as defined by trans activists and third wave feminism, straight-up does not exist. It is not a thing. It's not even a "social construct," it's straight-up not real.
>Behavioral differences between people of different sexes are a social construct. That is not the same thing as gender.
So you're saying gender identity doesn't exist, and by extension that gender dysphoria isn't real?
>>
>>5208131
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Gender identity is like a firmware, you can't change it as you please and it already came with you when you were born.
>>
>>5208149
So what's the point of arguing that gender doesn't exist if our bodies and minds are made to acknowledge its existence?
>>
>>5208131
>I totally buy that trans people might have a neurological map for a different body. That's legit.
Distress at neurological map for different body = gender dysphoria.

"Gender" as an idea insists that there is a core difference between men and women other than a different body (that is, of course, never clearly defined and usually offensively stereotypical). That is what we don't believe in.

So:
>neurological map for a different body that causes distress = real
>"I knew I was a woman from a young age because I liked to play with dolls" = not real
>"I ama woman because I feel like a woman despite having a penis" = not real
>>
>>5208174
Gender exists as sex. Just call it sex, you tumblr nigger. Gender is merely a made-up sociology term.
>>
File: 557633-korra_03hr.jpg (422KB, 3000x2873px) Image search: [Google]
557633-korra_03hr.jpg
422KB, 3000x2873px
>>5208190
You. I like you. I knew we couldn't be completely drowned by trans activists in here.
>>
File: 1446616398302.jpg (481KB, 748x950px) Image search: [Google]
1446616398302.jpg
481KB, 748x950px
>>5208199
Don't worry, lesgen won't succumb to trannies and tumblr niggers as long as I'm here to shit on them.
>>
>>5208215
New season any good? I've only been watching VD and YrYr.
>>
>>5208184
Okay, I can see your point. In the end, do you think trans people should simply be treated as their birth sex by society? It seems like the "logical" conclusion and I'm pretty sure that's why they think you're a gender critical = TERF.

Personally I disagree with you on the existence of gender, but at this point it's a matter of philosophy more than anything, especially since neither of us are experts on human psychology and/or sexuality.

>>5208190
>>5208215
>>5208199
>disagree on a nebulous matter
>OMG ACTIVIST
Just shut up already, we're having a civilized discussion.
>>
File: 1446617460455.jpg (824KB, 2143x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1446617460455.jpg
824KB, 2143x2500px
>>5208228
Pretty good, liking it much more than S1. Also Cocoa's onee-chan (Mocha) appearead to high impact sexual violence the usagis.
>>
>>5208190
I've thought this for a while too.
>>
>>5208254
Until what? Until you became a tranny? Yeah, mentally ill people have delusions.
>>
>>5208263
What?

I'm cis and saying I've thought gender is just some unnecessary terminology for a while now. I'm agreeing with that post.

Chill out.
>>
>>5208275
I apologize, I read the "I've" as just "I", changing the meaning of the sentence.
>>
>>5208275
Also fucking hate saying I'm cis. I feel like that's also some unnecessary shit.
>>
>>5208242
>In the end, do you think trans people should simply be treated as their birth sex by society?
Nope. I think people with real medical transsexualism should be able to transition, and should be treated as their target sex, within reason. I *also* think that we should not ignore that a trans woman is not the same thing as a natal woman, and a trans man is not the same thing as a natal man. I don't think trans woman should be allowed to dominate female spaces, and I think natal men and natal women should be able to have their own spaces and talk about their own issues without interference from people who prioritize trans people's feelings (and denial of reality) over absolutely everything else.
>>
>>5208286
I sometimes replace "cis" with "normal" and witness the trannies get triggered and throw tantrums.
>>
>>5208282
Language is hard I get it. I make that mistake too sometimes.

Anyway since that tranny shit got btfo I'm gonna ask about pie crust.

Do ya'll think homemade is that big a diff to store bought? I usually buy the pillsbury crust and make my own filling homemade but this time I made the crust from scratch and while it was good it wasn't that much a difference in taste so I don't see the point in wasting my time doing it again. Like if I make tortillas or bread from scratch it's so leaps better than store bought that I feel it's worth the effort but on crust I just don't taste the grand difference.
>>
Wow what the fuck. Who is making these long ass posts about something as stupid as tranny issues.
>>
>>5208318
Idk why one would get triggered. I've heard "oh I'm not gay I'm normal" and it doesn't bug me. I just get that normal is used in that average kinda definition. Most people are straight, that makes it kinda normal shit. It doesn't butthurt me.
>>
>>5208332
>Idk why one would get triggered.
Have you met trannies? They're absolutely hysterical sobbing messes 99% of the time.
>>
>>5208309
>I think people with real medical transsexualism should be able to transition
I disagree. Reasearch should go into curing or alleviating dysphoria rather than new methods for trannies to look more like a womyn. After all, transitioning doesn't really alleviates dysphoria in the long term, plus it's costly as fuck with side effects such as cancer.
>>
File: porquenosdos.gif (1017KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
porquenosdos.gif
1017KB, 468x356px
>>5208339
I think we should let them transition, while searching for a cure.

Just cruel to let suffering people suffer when there's no other medical option yet.
>>
>>5208332
Exactly. Finally someone with common sense. Sadly all people get offended with the word "normal", like, talking about a downie and you say "not normal", all people go apeshit, even if objectively it is a term that was properly used.
>>
>>5208309
I agree with all this.
>>
>>5208352
I hope that when we have a cure for dysphoria we also have a cure for cancer ready, you know, to treat all the trannies that got metastasis because of hormones.
>>
>>5208309
>I *also* think that we should not ignore that a trans woman is not the same thing as a natal woman, and a trans man is not the same thing as a natal man.
Agreed. It's undeniable that there's a significant difference.
>I don't think trans woman should be allowed to dominate female spaces, and I think natal men and natal women should be able to have their own spaces and talk about their own issues without interference from people who prioritize trans people's feelings (and denial of reality) over absolutely everything else.
I don't think there are enough trans people for any place to be dominated by them, but it does get annoying when a discussion is interrupted by "yeah, but trans people!" be it by a trans person or not. Like this shitposting that happens in lesgen, for example. It's not necessary, and it's not the place.

>>5208339
>curing
We don't have nearly enough of an understanding of how the brain works to cure that sort of thing.
>alleviating dysphoria
That's why they transition, it's the only method proven to work.
>transitioning doesn't really alleviates dysphoria in the long term
Not really true unless they don't pass, for which the fault doesn't lie in the transition.
>it's costly as fuck with side effects such as cancer.
Costs vary per region, from affordable to almost free. Cancer "risks" haven't been supported by evidence.

If you bothered to look this stuff up you'd know about all this.

>womyn
Now you sound retarded, there's nothing wrong with "women".
>>
>>5208364
Eh, if they're an adult who is deemed competent to make that decision by medical professionals, that's their business. They need to be informed of all the risks, etc, but if they wanna risk cancer, well, it's their body.
>>
>>5208376
This. If you wanna abolish the practice because of cancer risk, you're gonna have to abolish a ton of other medical practices and recreational ones too.
>>
>>5206973
That would make sense if fire extinguishers were frequently used to murder people. There's no real harm in having fire extinguishers around. While I do get the argument that you should have a way to defend yourself since the police can't arrive right away, I do get annoyed by some of the more extreme pro-gunners who basically think everyone should be completely able to defend themselves and basically seem to think the police should be abolished. At that point, we wouldn't be living in a civilized society anymore.
>>
Got an email from an ex today. We haven't spoken in over four years, though I still get emails from her once every few months or so. Haven't stopped reading them because I still care about her, of fucking course. In this one, she rages at me for cutting contact with her while simultaneously saying that the healthiest thing I could have done for both of us was cut contact with her. She also says multiple times that she has panic attacks about running into me, and they're my fault for cutting contact with her because she never wants to ever deal with me in any situation ever again now. In the email. That she's sending to me after four years of radio silence on my end. Also accuses me of being on drugs while we were dating, which is a new one. BPD: not even once.

When I was seriously considering breaking up with her the first time she pulled some crazy shit, my mom told me to stay with her because "that's just how lesbians are." I half believed her. Wish I could have saved my younger self back then. Oh well. At least these emails are sort of entertaining, if deeply depressing.
>>
File: theinternetrespondingtofurries.jpg (46KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
theinternetrespondingtofurries.jpg
46KB, 625x469px
>>5208401
Oof. Yeah, no. I would not date someone with BPD. I'm sorry for your lots.

And whotf says "that's how lesbians are"? That's offensive as fuck. Smack your mom for me senpai.
>>
>>5208401
That's some manipulative shit right there. Also your mom sounds like an idiot.
>>
>>5207365
Minimum age for gun ownership is 21. If it takes a gun to protect you from a rapist, then teenagers are basically defenseless. It's far better to address the actual issue, by using harsher penalties to deter rape, than by expecting people to defend themselves (which as I pointed out only some potential victims could do legally).

And a gun won't do you much good if the rapist has one too. All it will do is increase the chance of someone getting killed.
>>
>>5207365
Maybe teach people to stop being rapists instead of telling people it's their fault for not carrying a gun if they get raped, yeah?
>>
>>5207976
The great majority of women don't like to be raped either.
>>
>>5208190
All terms are made up. Regardless, the concept gender refers to is a real thing. There isn't really just one single factor that determines everything with regards to being male or female.
>>
>>5208401
my brother dated a girl with bpd and I learned from him to never fuck with that level of crazy
>>
>>5208318
I don't get triggered by it, but it's really not a good term because it's so vague. Just because someone isn't a tranny doesn't mean they're normal. If the word cis triggers you so much you can always just say non-transgender
>>
>>5208410
>>5208441
Yup, BPD is the worst. I am willing to work with mental illness in a partner in general, but BPD and the other cluster Bs are a huge fucking nope. It's a medical label for an insane, abusive personality. No thank you. I wish she had been diagnosed with it before I met her, but lol no, "bipolar." BPD is "wouldn't even make it into a drama show because the behavior is too ridiculous for the audience to believe" levels of crazy.

>>5208410
>>5208415
My mom is extremely religious and was taught Freud in college so she's all on board the "gays are all mentally ill and confused" train. She's gotten less vocal after I found an awesome girl but she's still pretty homophobic. What can you do.
>>
File: 1365117258395.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1365117258395.png
74KB, 412x351px
>tfw your dad tells you that asian women are ugly and that you have yellow fever because of 4chan
>>
>>5208435
the female is the one with the eggs, the male fertilizes eggs. Across animals and plants and nature this is how they classify it. Now you're gonna cry about intersex and those aren't female or male, they're intersex.
>>
>>5208339
Our understanding of the brain isn't really anywhere near finding an actual cure for it. It's not just "put more research into it", it would require a total revolution in our understanding of the brain, right now we can't even attempt to cure it without turning people into vegetables. So it's really just a matter of waiting for that revolution to happen and for now put effort into increasing the effectiveness of the treatments that do exist.
>>
>>5208428
Rapists seem awfully resistant to education. But they are not completely irrational, they still respond to economic incentives. That means the best way to stop rape is to institute harsher penalties.
>>
>>5208453
Would someone infertile from birth be intersex even if they're a normal male/female in other respects?
>>
>talking about trans issues on a cisdyke thread
>talking about trans issues to cisdykes
>talking to cisdykes
>cisdykes
Don't talk. Just sit back and watch them fight over the right to fuck you irl.
>>
>>5208456
And that revolution isn't anywhere close according to neurologists. We're not even able to map the brain of a worm. There might be a cure for neurological diseases one day, but not this decade, and probably not this century.

>>5208453
So trans people who've transitioned are neither, in your view? Same with eunuchs. Women who've had hysterectomies are no longer allowed to call themselves women, if you're right.
>>
>>5208466
Ugh fuck you're right idk why I was responding. I've seen this argument go on and fucking on so often on lgbt and even after you lay it out numerous times they still won't admit there's any difference female and their vague definition of women.

It's like trying to get a fatty haes to admit being fat isn't healthy and they instead go on arguing they're some vague definition of beautiful.

I just want this thread to die already and we can have another not polbaitfagged up one.
>>
What is the fallacy where you use exceptions to try to prove your point against the other called like?
>>
File: feelsfeelsfeels.png (168KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
feelsfeelsfeels.png
168KB, 500x228px
>>5204339
Yes because the people who kill, and in some countries round up and kill people like us give 2 shits about "education" and dispelling myths. What do you do when it is law enforcement who are the one who are killing and abusing you? Like in the middle east while a mod of people cheer while people are hung from cranes or thrown from a building. People have been killed and badly maimed and they had no means to protect themselves.
That being said I think education is important. People should know that initiating violence is wrong no matter the reason. Don't ignore the fact of the matter though. There are a lot of people who don't care what you tell them, they don't, really they don't give a fuck. If you are out match physically, or with numbers, a gun is your best bet of getting out of that situation intact. If you live in the midwest I would be happy to take you shooting and show how safe shooting can be and introduce you to protecting yourself.
Carry on love
>>
>>5208512
How would you propose handling a situation where the other people have guns too?
>>
>>5208499
"Exception proves the rule" or something? Probably in Latin.
>>
>>5208499
Cherry picking prob. You pick the 1% that make your case, ignore the 99%.
>>
>>5208517
Then it could be a gun fight ,but still a better than being the one with out a gun and they have guns.
>>
>>5208463
>>5208470
See >>5208518 >>5208527

Thanks to the anons that replied.
>>
>>5208530
Better than a gun on gun fight or gun on no-gun fight would be a no-gun on no-gun fight.

At least then the loser might just get raped/robbed/beaten and not dead.

Also fuck me for responding to some fag with a cock in his mouth I'm sorry.
>>
>>5208530
True, but at best you have something like a 50% chance of getting shot (unless you're somehow much better with a gun than whoever threatening you). I'd much rather find a way to avoid getting into that situation in the first place.
>>
>>5208536
Awe why'd you respond to it I thought we were done with that baiter
>>
>>5208536
That doesn't really answer the question though. Sure, most of the time you can ignore those exceptions, but they do exist and when you do encounter them you have to at least acknowledge that your rule doesn't really fit every situation.
>>
>>5208546
Because like it or not it's not bait. Those anons (probably trannies) are legit retards and need to be proved wrong, not ignored, since then they will think they are right.
>>
>>5208106
>But that's not the same thing as actually being a woman
Which is what exactly?
Fertility? Chromosomes? What genitals you were born with? How you were socialized?
Because any criteria more specific than "just reel womyn, you know what I mean!" is going to exclude more than just trans people.

>>5208339
Well if you have any ideas feel free to share but we don't just abandon treatments because they're imperfect with the hope we may stumble on to something better.
It alleviates dysphoria enough to bring suicide rates in line with the general population for modern transitioners, Idk what more you want.

>>5208364
Yeah, BAN hormones!
Fuck women seeking treatment for menopause!
>>
>>5208517
>>5208530
I'll elaborate fully. Nothing in any of this is guaranteed to work out. No who advocates carry can honestly say that it will save you. It only increases the chances of your success because you have a tool to fight with.
>>5208542
I would rather people who are not looking for a fight not be at the mercy of people who are. If someone is willing to do physical harm whether the intention is lethal or not does not deserve fairness. I personally will be be beaten to a pulp to save some bigots life. If someone wants to cross that line into evil they risk death. That is what evil people should fear that the next person they try to harm might end them.
>>
>>5208575
>will not be beaten
fug
>>
>>5208554
Intersex = not men or women
Infertile women = women (because biologically they still have the hability to produce eggs, just that they aren't useful)
Women that had their uterus removed = women (they had the capacity to produce eggs once)
Trannies = not women (they don't and never had the capacity, or biological means to produce eggs)

Like, if you use your logic a little, this conclusion comes on its own, tranny.
>>
>>5208518
>>5208527
Trannies are about as common as intersex but I guess the people you don't care about are just an exception that doesn't count or matter for anything while the ones that make you booty-bothered are just gross delusional illegitimate freaks, like how most people view gays.
>>
>>5208588
Someone is butthurt. Why not return to your thread, freak?
>>
>>5208586
So if they develop methods to give trans people fertility then they'll be reel womyn/men?
>>
>>5208594
>y-you're just a tranny freak so I can disregard anything you say or any facts that upset muh feels!
>>
>>5208586
> the only thing that makes you a women is your eggs, you have no worth or identity beyond producing eggs
>>
File: ZZznwDP.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
ZZznwDP.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>5208608
Hey transfriend I think this thread was about guns. Lets come together and forget about retard infighting and talk about the guns we have and the one we want.
>>
>>5208616
I can have worth as a person that does worthy things. I don't find worth in just being a woman itself like you agp weirdos.
>>
>>5208586
Regardless of "exceptions", the fact that you think being a woman only amounts to being able to give birth, effectively saying a woman's worth lies only in her reproductive capacities, is disgusting.
>>
>>5208626
>talk about the guns we have and the one we want.
>>>/k/
There's an entire board for you, go there.
>>
>>5208586
>Women that had their uterus removed = women (they had the capacity to produce eggs once)
That doesn't really make sense though. If you start with a woman, and take away the fundamental thing that makes them a woman, what you have left is not a woman. The most you could say is that they're an ex-woman.

Also, if someone is born unable to produce eggs, but is otherwise biologically female, would you call them intersex? What about people with an intersex condition that are still able to produce eggs (but are infertile)? Would you call them intersex or female?
>>
>>5208633
>worth is about what you do! only your sexual identity is based solely on producing eggs!
>>
>>5208594
Your the one that sounds butthurt. After all, it's not the trannies that are calling people freaks.
>>
>>5208648
Did you read was this thread was about?
There are plenty of threads on this board for the trans/les pissing matches.
>>
>>5208633
>agp
Tranny please go, you're all mentally ill freaks.
>>
File: 1445687269189.jpg (26KB, 332x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445687269189.jpg
26KB, 332x360px
>>5208655
>>
>>5208633
So will you agree that while you're a "real woman" and trannies are not, the distinction generally isn't that important?
>>
>>5208670
>the distinction generally isn't that important?
EGGS ARE EVERYTHING!!!!!11!!!!! THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!1!!!!!!1!!1
>>
File: src_1364007533553.jpg (113KB, 597x640px) Image search: [Google]
src_1364007533553.jpg
113KB, 597x640px
>>
>>5206901
You can still get her, anon. I almost lost my gf (now ex) like that, but then courage came out of me out of fucking nowhere and I claimed what was mine. Tell her exactly how you feel now, don't wait until she actually starts getting feelings for the guy.

>>5207309
Ichigo a qt
>>
>>5208699
If you make it easy for child pornographers to get them, then yes. There would be a lot less child porn if cameras were hard to obtain, that much is certain.

Though I don't think anyone seriously thinks guns CAUSE crime, rather they make it easier to commit.
>>
>>5208699
Well to be fair without devices to take picture or video you literally could not have live-action child porn, only artistic depictions, so in a way cameras do cause child porn.
>>
>>5208715
>>5208717
Yeah you could actually argue that increased camera access now being on every single smart phone has increased child porn.
>>
>>5208715
They also make it easy to stop crime.
>>
A woman is determined because of chromosomes, sexual characteristics and hormones they naturally produce during puberty and adulthood, plus the hability to bear children.

A woman might have most but not all of these characteristics, and still be a woman. Only trannies argue about what makes a woman a woman.
>>
>>5208728
That would really depend on the distribution of guns, the balance of gun ownership between criminals, police, and law abiding citizens. In any case, the world would be a lot less deadly if no one had guns than if everyone had guns.
>>
>>5208733
Is there a formal definition of how many of those characteristics you must have to legitimately identify as a woman?
>>
>>5208733
We're talking about cameras now, stop obsessing about trannies you bait gobbling retard.
>>
>>5208744
The most vital ones, which are chromosomes and sexual characteristics.
>>
>>5208733
>Only trannies argue about what makes a woman a woman.
So, if I call myself a woman you wouldn't dispute it and say "you're not a woman because..."?
>>
>>5208744
Any amount if you're a REEL WOMYN,
doesn't matter if you're a intersex/tranny freak.
>>
File: 05136fc5e91d57f19d5e23def57e0a98.jpg (972KB, 1410x2165px) Image search: [Google]
05136fc5e91d57f19d5e23def57e0a98.jpg
972KB, 1410x2165px
>>5208745
Have more Ichigo, just let me shitpost.
>>
>>5208757
Would an XX intersex, physically male person who becomes a tranny and gets SRS be a woman then?
>>
>>5208768
Nope. What you're born as you remain as. That's why a woman with removed uterus is still a woman, trannyfreak.
>>
>>5208774
Okay, so they'd still be intersex? Post-SRS, which bathroom should they use? Would they be allowed into "women's spaces?" What about "men's spaces"?
>>
>>5208781
The SJW third gender bathroom.
>>
>>5208738
Maybe, but not likely. We would be having this same conversation about swords and pikes.
Weapons exist this is not going to change in our life time and probably not for a long time after we all die.
There is a disconnect here that I don't understand. Gun exist that is not going to change. You have a choice, own a gun or not, but know this the guy that is going to rob steal and murder you can bet he probably has a gun. So you can fight him with out one or not.
This is obviously and extreme because it is not likely that any of us will need one, but damn will you wish you had it if you did need it.
>>
>>5208774
>What you're born as you remain as.
Why does this only apply to sex/gender? Or would you agree that every person alive today is a baby?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-11-01-15h17m53s61.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-11-01-15h17m53s61.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>5208766
>tfw still have to watch the movie and catch up after ep 110

Also, Ran best Aikatsu
>>
>>5208774
>what you're born with matters more than the current reality because muh feels say it magically imprints your sexual SPIRIT on the universe
>>
>>5208785
>There is a disconnect here that I don't understand. Gun exist that is not going to change. You have a choice, own a gun or not, but know this the guy that is going to rob steal and murder you can bet he probably has a gun. So you can fight him with out one or not.
You're talking as if there is no way at all to reduce the chance of "bad guys" having a gun. Most certainly, strong gun control laws and harsh punishment for illegally buying or selling guns would reduce that chance considerably.

And again, what are people who simply cannot use guns (like children and the severely disabled) supposed to do to defend themselves?
>>
>>5208800
>file name
wow just realized that episode was over a year ago ;_; I really need to catch up
>>
>>5208790
Are you mentally challenged? How can you write that and think it's a valid argument when your body changes with time but not its sex?
>>
File: 144677443973.jpg (130KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
144677443973.jpg
130KB, 1000x1333px
>>5208800
Ran a qt, but I like Ichigo more. One of the few MC I like more than someone else in the cast.
>>
>>5208806
I mean yeah, I can understand that a trans woman isn't exactly the same thing as a cis woman. That's why those terms exist. But most of the time it really doesn't matter, it's really a distinction that only needs to be made in circumstances where it actually matters.

>>5208838
Sex characteristics can change during gender transition...
>>
If a male is genetically modified to develop as a woman, I would have no objections that he isn't a real woman anymore. Men and women get developed differently based off genes, taking some characteristics of mother and father depending on the sex. So at level, a man can only become a woman if he's developed as a female from the core.
>>
>>5208865
>Children, the elderly crippled and disabled people use guns to defend themselves, it take a 2 sec google search to find many examples. A person in a wheelchair is better off in a fight with a gun than not. How could they possibly go toe to toe with a fully capable person. Same with the very old and children.
Some disabled people aren't able to pull a trigger or even aim a gun. Besides, I'm just saying it would be better to address the problem directly. Basically, that 50% chance or so of getting killed is a situation that one should not have to worry about getting into in a civilized society.

>Do you really think it matters whether you are killed with a bullet or a knife?
No, but bullets are more likely to kill you. If someone can kill with a knife, in that same situation they can kill more people with a gun.
>>
>>5208882
>you are trying to restrict another persons access.
>Also ask yourself why should you get to choose how someone else lives and chooses to defend themselves
That works both ways. The pro-gun crowd, by advocating looser or nonexistent gun laws, is giving more people the power to end my life. That's why its not just a matter of "if you don't like guns don't buy one". That's like saying "if you don't like pollution don't pollute" or "if you don't like taxes don't make people pay taxes." It's not really a valid comparison with gay marriage - easy access to gay marriage does not make it easier for people to kill each other.
>>
>>5208940
It's not possible to magically change your genes and develop differently. That could only happen before birth. What you're suggesting has no relevance in reality.
>>
>>5208882
>you are trying to restrict another persons access.
Why is restricting one's access to efficient methods of killing inherently a bad thing?
>>
>>5209006
99% of the time, worrying about one's gender socialization, anatomy, and chromosomes has no relevance in reality either.
>>
>>5208965
If you couldn't pull the trigger or aim a gun then nothing will save you. You are at the mercy of the world if you are this disabled. That does not mean that other people less crippled do not use guns to equalize the situation.
Yes we have to worry less about crime in most first countries it does not mean that there are places where crime is the norm and violence is likely. You may not live there and thus have less of a need for arms. Also civilization only continues if you protect it.
Your right a gun can make it very easy to kill people why do you think we use them for protection. Think about this for a second the damage done by people loosing their shit with firearms is pretty bad. No wimagine if that power was reversed on him to stop him.
>>
How did this become a trans debate thread
>>
>>5209006
Then trannies will never be real women.
>>
>>5209023
It started with the gendercrit and radfem crowd claiming they don't hate trans people.
>>
>>5209020
>If you couldn't pull the trigger or aim a gun then nothing will save you. You are at the mercy of the world if you are this disabled. That does not mean that other people less crippled do not use guns to equalize the situation.
My point is that we should attack the problem itself, so that everyone is protected

>Yes we have to worry less about crime in most first countries it does not mean that there are places where crime is the norm and violence is likely. You may not live there and thus have less of a need for arms.
Right, I'm just saying that I wouldn't really consider a country fully civilized if you have to fight for your life on anything approaching a regular basis.

>Also civilization only continues if you protect it.
Civilization only continues if SOMEONE protects it. Part of the whole point of civilization is that not every individual has to worry about violence on an everyday basis, certain individuals (namely military and police) willingly take on that risk so the rest of us don't have to.

>Your right a gun can make it very easy to kill people why do you think we use them for protection. Think about this for a second the damage done by people loosing their shit with firearms is pretty bad. No wimagine if that power was reversed on him to stop him.That's why the purpose of gun control is to keep guns out of the hands of "bad guys" while allowing "good guys" to keep their guns. It's to increase the chance of that sort of reversal happening.
>>
>>5208985
Fair enough I see what you are saying Let me explain farther though, bare with me. The right to arms stems from the same principle that my right to life does. I don't want to write an essay on this but that right to life protects my gayness if you will as well. All of these are tied together because of one basic principle we own ourselves. The gay issues, gun issues, drug issues you name it. I come back to one principle, I own myself, so how I protect myself is no one business but mine, who I fuck is no ones business but mine. What I smoke and drink is no one business but mine. If you do not have arms your life is at the mercy of the person willing to cross that line into evil.

Also you are assuming however that everyone buying a gun is trying to kill someone. They are not. 99% of all guns are not used in crime not an exact percentage but it's close. There are certainly studies on this.
You are more likely to be defended by a gun than killed by one.
>>
>>5209095
>What I smoke and drink is no one business but mine.
Then why do the police think it's their business when you drink and drive?
>>
File: :|.jpg (3KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
:|.jpg
3KB, 250x187px
>>5208573
>Chromosomes? What genitals you were born with?
This.

It's seriously not complicated.
>>
File: 1443843841588.jpg (113KB, 729x362px) Image search: [Google]
1443843841588.jpg
113KB, 729x362px
EVERYONE ITT posting about guns,Read this please
>>
>>5209143
Because a drunk person driving is likely to cause damage of some sort. I don't think I have a right to get smashed and go for a joy ride. I wouldn't do it anyway because I don't want to damage people's property or lives.
>>
>>5209232
Pretty much the only purpose for guns is to cause damage of some sort. So I think it makes sense to only permit people to use guns if they are able to use them responsibly.
>>
>>5209058
>My point is that we should attack the problem itself, so that everyone is protected
I agree we should try and protect everyone the problem is not guns. The problem is crime itself. We should be figuring out how to prevent people from turning to crime.
>Right, I'm just saying that I wouldn't really consider a country fully civilized if you have to fight for your life on anything approaching a regular basis
I agree again as a whole though most countries are pretty good humans are not good at perfection I doubt we will ever be fully civilized. Our passions prevent it.
For the last 2 points
Again I agree on what ought to be. In an ideal world the monopoly of force is centralized and we would trust that monopoly. Tell me. How well governments now, and through out history, have done with that monopoly?
The very people you want to have that monopoly on force are the ones that beat gay people in NY. Shoot unarmed people. Started a war on a plant and put countless people in jail for it and killed thousands. At one point said slavery was ok. Power corrupts we all know the saying and deep down we all know it is not just a cliche. I don't trust them with that monopoly anymore.
>>
>>5209261
yeah it is really not that much of a problem. Most people and I mean most 98% probably have not hurt anyone with a gun whether on purpose or through negligence. You just hear about it when someone does something stupid. The actuality of gun ownership is boring. They sit in safes and punch wholes in paper at the range.
>>
>>5206228
kinda reminds me of some parties at the women's swingers club I was often invited to when young. They had an old hotel they redecorated for their use. The hotel's grand ballroom was turned into a clothing optional disco where rarely anything more than fine lingerie was worn. They would throw parties there every month, with big parties for holidays and special events. The old cabaret stage and restaurant was also revived. Ticketed shows were open to the public, otherwise shows at it were for members and their guests only.

>>5208106
>This ignores that "core gender" isn't a thing and you're just making shit up.
>Behavioral differences between people of different sexes are a social construct.
So, how the fuck does the cow know to get the attention of the bull and stand for it when her estrous cycle is peaking? How does a wild turkey know how to make a nest for laying her eggs in? How do female and male chimpanzee know what positions to take during sex? These behaviors are gender specific and definitely not taught by the previous generation. They are some of the hard wired gender roles for their species. Did you know humans can sleep fuck? There is a core of how we act that is set by the gender of our brain. It evolved with us as we evolved into the creatures we are today. Our conscious thinking mind tends to overshadow that reptile brain, but they still work together. When we didn't have that conscious thinking mind, we survived and reproduced according to the programming of the reptile brain. As a dimorphic species, human males and females evolved different sets of urges and roles to support the activities needed for successful reproduction. This is why, in general, women tend to like baby stuff, and in general men don't.
>>
>>
File: Cartoon-Gun-Control-for-Dummies.jpg (64KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon-Gun-Control-for-Dummies.jpg
64KB, 600x467px
>>
File: gun control rape.jpg (202KB, 768x509px) Image search: [Google]
gun control rape.jpg
202KB, 768x509px
>>5210207
>>
>>5210257
Don't know if this is sarcastic or not, but I think it would be preferable to be raped than to get killed as a result of escalating the situation. After all, without some kind of effective gun regulations (which apparently no one agrees on how to put into practice), "bad guys" can get guns just as easily as "good guys" can. And if someone can get their hands on a gun before committing a crime, they'd be stupid not to.
>>
File: gary-clement8.jpg (234KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
gary-clement8.jpg
234KB, 940x705px
>>
Have any of you guys ever tried this lesbian dating app called "HER"? That sounds like the beginning of an ad, but it's not. I was wondering if you guys have tried either that or any other gay dating apps. What were your experiences? I was thinking about trying one even just to get .. friends. I'm super lonely ever since I came to college and I don't have a single friend after being here since September. Are these apps good for making friends, dating, or should they only be used just for sexytimes? I need help.
>>
>>5210416
have you ever bought a gun? they do a background check on your criminal history
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.