[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips for a young sub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 460x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 460x375px
(Pic not related). I'm a young sub male and I want an older man to mess around with. Not necessarily a relationship. But I don't know where to look for men like that or what to do :/
>>
>>5198417
thought that was a deformed penis
>>
>>5198609
It isn't?
>>
>>5198609
what is it then?
>>
>>5198417
If you write that on CL or Grindr, you'll get 100 replies within the hour. The tough part is screening them and picking a dom that knows what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>5198624
>>5198636

a dinosaur
>>
>>5198663
how
>>
>>5198663
holy fucking shit you're right
>>
>>5198807
I still don't see a dinosaur
>>
>>5198814
it's looking straight at the camera, newar the bottom of the 'penis head" you see the mouth, close to the top is one eye. The 'shaft' is just the front of the neck and it tapers off to the rest of the body.
>>
>>5198848
I see it now

daaamn these dinosaurs were lewd
do you think them cavemen bred like apes cuz they were hunting such phallic thingies?
>>
>>5198870
>humans coexisting with dinosaurs
What
>>
>>5199108
we can coexist in peace sure?
>>
>>5199357
anyone that's informed knows the ceasefire will never last. The dinos get bolder by the day, it won't be long before they stage another terror attack and the war is on again. Mark my words.
>>
>>5199415
do you want another war of worlds?
did you not consider their point of view?

have you not felt hungry lately?
they're hungry too surely?

surely?
no?
>>
>>5199442
you weren't there when they stormed old New York man, the regimentation, the curfews, rationed food. The T-Rex patrols eating random people waiting on lines just trying to get food or clothes. The Raptor Commandos busting down doors and taking rumored rebel members and their families and executing them in public. Yeah, we hit them with a fusion warhead and annihilated a bunch, but that doesn't mean I forgive them or trust them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.