[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey im mtf and i was whondering how long does it on avrage take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 20151107_215154.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151107_215154.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
Hey im mtf and i was whondering how long does it on avrage take before you start to look passable?
Pic related im 3 months in hrt
>>
It really depends on genetics. Some pass pre hormones, some take 3-6 months, some take years. Cute pic but legs in your face aren't helping us give you an honest opinion, but from what I see you have potential, gotta let your hair grow though
>>
File: 0007.png (14KB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
0007.png
14KB, 180x178px
>>5193374
ahahah this fag things that your face isn't an important factor in being passable. some patting trannies on the back and give them honest opinions dickwad.

I'll be honest: a lot of trannies actually 'pass'. They might not be attractive woman, but many do actually look like women enough. You're locky, you face can actually work if you work makeup right. You will never look 'media pretty' though, ever, and no amount of hormones can fix that. You can look average, which is enough for any human being.
>>
>>5193402
Good post, unlike hugboxing we normally see
>>
How long does it take to grow breasts? (On average)
>>
Usually 6+ months for the average person, provided you started growing out your hair even HRT so you'd be shoulder length or so.

>>5194455
It ~varies extremely a lot~, I saw growth starting to happen at 2 months, then they developed into small A cups at 4 ish months, now I'm filling a bit more than an A cup bra, but quite a far way from B cup at 5 months.

If you eat healthy and are skinny/average, you'll see growth, but if you're a skinny skellington, growth can be tricky to get. What also is an important factor is how large other members in your family are, and of course how old you are when you started HRT, I started just after my 20th birthday.
>>
>>5194556
I'm 173/60 skinny/average and started hrt at 19.5 y
>>
File: imagesd.gif (277KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
imagesd.gif
277KB, 500x285px
>>5194556
>tfw dad's family are hungry skellingtons, mom's family are all curvy and plump
>I'm hungry skellington from waist up, curvy (a little) from waist down
>7 months in and still no breast growth but nipples are huge
looks like i'm stuck with weird mutant body
>>
Pass or not hot as fuck honey
>>
>>5193277

My advice is to go full-on boymode until boymode consistently and completely fails. That's your test to see if you pass.

It could take anywhere from a year (unlikely - any who argue with this likely are delusional) to 3 years. Or it might never happen. Judging from your picture you have a chance for sure, but I don't have all the variables.

Just keep at it. Eventually you'll stop giving a shit about how long it's been, and not even think about the fact that you're a tranny. You won't even be able to recall how many months it's been since you started, without thinking hard about it.

Then one day, you'll start getting called ma'am and miss and shit like that all the time. This is when you make sure you get your voice down, then hop in your girl clothes and have at it.

7 years deep, here.
>>
>>5194556
I'd love to see pictures of you. I've never, ever seen a fellow tranny that passed after 6 months of hormones, and I don't think it to be possible. Not without high risk. I'd love to see proof to the contrary.
>>
>>5197158
Give it time. My breasts were quite unimpressive at 7 months. Don't lose hope until you have none after 3-4 years.
>>
>>5197158
Try breast massages, do it for like 20 minutes 2 times a day at most(you can get sore.) I'm not sure if it really works, but it helped for me to gain more fullness, I think.
>>
>>5200175
>breast massages

It's just an excuse to grope yourself. I seriously doubt it is effective at all.

Granted I'm sure that's something we all love to do.
>>
>>5200187
groping myself is awesome with these oversensitive tranny breasts
>>
>>5200159
I don't take pictures and post them here because I have friends that lurk here who don't know I'm trans, however I'm actually just 5 months in, but I don't pass as a girly girl, but rather an andro neet-ish weeb of a grill, though I'm not actually a neet.

I'm not on Spiro however, Cypro lets you feminize quicker/earlier from my experience.
>>5200187
Dunno, I don't really take much pleasure in doing it, but after doing a massage my breasts felt a lot more swollen and aching like they were supposed to from what I hear of other transgirls when their breasts start to grow, cause mine never hurt like that before. Though I also messed up my dosage that day and took double the estrogen.
>>
>>5200194
As I thought. Please take my word on it that if you go out in public as a girl at this point, you will only be embarrassing yourself.

Be careful with the cypro - it is also prone to make you a little crazy/overly emotional, due to its similarity to progesterone, and its relative strength as a progestin in comparison to spiro, another progestin (synthetic progesterone).

Missing out on a dose won't do much negative to you, it's when you skip them very often or go a while without that you run into trouble. I wouldn't take a double dose, to be honest.

I started out on pills, for about the first year. Switched to injections and have stuck with them for the past 6 years. They are vastly more effective than the pills - if you want to really maximize, I strongly suggest you start injecting yourself. My feminization skyrocketed after starting them. You're also more likely to have stable emotions on them versus pills, because your estrogen levels won't be fluctuating so often. Not to mention - the injections have very good bioavailability.
>>
>>5193277
No average time I think...
Not everyone pass, lots of people need surgery.

A fairly good saying is that.
If you can pass with really good makeup, and clothes, before hormones, then you'll likely pass when you use normal amounts of make up on hormones, or even no makeup.
If you can't pass with good makeup, then you probably won't pass with hormones alone.
>>
>>5200365
>If you can't pass with good makeup, then you probably won't pass with hormones alone.

Do you mean after starting HRT or before? If before, then that's some retarded shit right there, ignore this poster OP. Nobody should expect to pass at all pre-hormones. Keep in mind I'm this very skeptical poster right here >>5200141
>>5200159
>>5200295
>>
>>5193277
you could pass now with makeup and female styling
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 736x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 736x271px
Pic related may help you out.
>>
>>5200385
Before hormones, obviously. And good make-up, not shitty or normal makeup.
Hormones really doesn't change that much.
>>
>>5200295
You're funny. I started out as very andro and I know how to present myself. I was literally stopped from buying alcohol earlier cause the cashier didn't think I was a boy and I had to speak in my man voice.

Anyways I can't get injections easily, it's something I want to move over to, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get for me. Norway's trans care is horrible & awful, and from what I hear the doses you get are all wrong, and I was self medding until they made it so you can't import any sorts of meds now, so now I'm in the works of getting my doctor who's not really authorized to prescribe me instead, it's kind of shitty to be honest. But I got two months or so of HRT yet, and a year of AA's.

Anyways, what injections do you take and at what doses and such? I'm trying to collect information to show to my doctors because whenever she attempted to contact an endo they didn't feel like answering.
>>
>>5200400
Hormones completely change your skin complexity around from a manly ruggedness to a feminine soft glow, that's the most important thing people rarely consider.
>>
>>5200400
The world's best makeup is still not magic. It does not change bone structure, of course, but I know many people myself who would have looked like shit in makeup beforehand, but pass now after years of hormones. Your test is not a 100% guarantee, however if you did pass pre-hormones with makeup, then you lucked out and obviously will pass afterwards.

I've been on them for 7 years, and I look waaaay different.
>>
>>5193277
you are a qt ! im sure youll have no problems. do you have another pic from a diff angle?
>>
>>5200408
>way different
I've seen plenty of timelines and the passers had the right genetics to look fem before hrt
>>
File: mein hormanes.jpg (272KB, 736x596px) Image search: [Google]
mein hormanes.jpg
272KB, 736x596px
>>5200402
Please ignore the copy of Mein Kampf - the picture was originally made to make a joke. I have it because I used it while doing my senior seminar term paper while getting my history degree.

Anyway, 10mg estradiol valerate/1ml injections. intramuscular. One a week, so dosage is 10mg estradiol valerate per week, taken intramuscularly. I'm sorry Norway isn't letting you import them - that would make this so much easier. Some people do 30-40mg/month injections, so there is variation among doctors as to which is done.
>>
>>5200432
Thanks, I'm confused though, what about AAs? What would I change from Cypro because Spiro gives me the shittiest of side effects.

Or did I misinterpret your earlier post? Anyways Cypro has been treating me nicely, it's very long half life (I think it's 40 hours) makes dose timing less worrysome, though I always take my dose estrogen + cypro after eating breakfast and then after eating late dinner, so I even out my dosage as much as possible that way.

Also I honestly like being a little emotional, it's a nice change of pace as I used to be a stonefaced fuck.
>>
>>5200447
I think I know you......

love u cunt
>>
>>5200473
I don't think I know you, I don't know anyone that types that way.
>>
>>5200447

Just stick with cypro, it's better and it's working for you apparently.
>>
>>5200477
ice cold..
>>
>>5200485
:3
Okay. I just got horribly dry skin and dry mouth due to Spiro, I think it's because I have naturally low aldesterone or what it's called, and Spiro makes it worse.
Cypro has just made my skin get a lot softer and stuff, it's very nice, and my testosterone is nuked for once.
>>
>>5200477
I understand...

just want you to know even if you don't feel the same I will honestly always love you and I would do anything for you. I still think about you every day and no one I've ever met knows me like you. If you ever want to talk... you know how.
>>
>>5200545
You message me.
>>
>>5193277
passing is different for everyone OP.

continue growing your hair out for starters that will help. you still arent there but around the 6-12 month mark is where most ofthe noticeable changes come in. but dont expect hormones to magically make you look like a girl at your age (im guessing 20ish). Its going to require some efort on your part. this includes changing your wardrobe, working on your voice, displaying feminine mannerisms. and makeup (some people arent that lucky and have to rely heavily on makeup)

so see how far hrt takes you in the next couple months and start working on those things.

best of luck OP
>>
>>5200406
>Hormones completely change your skin complexity
That is what the makeup would mimic.

>>5200408
It's changes are about the same as really good makeup, there's the potential for some more facial fat that could do more than what makeup can, but that's definitely not guaranteed, and even makeup should be able to fake it from some angles.

>but I know many people myself who would have looked like shit in makeup beforehand
Maybe because you were shit at makeup.

>I've been on them for 7 years, and I look waaaay different.
Everyone looks different from almost a decade ago.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.