[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian/bisexuals, which girl is the most beautiful & what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20151107_195340.jpg (162KB, 960x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_195340.jpg
162KB, 960x773px
Lesbian/bisexuals, which girl is the most beautiful & what are the major physical flaws in each?
My friends & I are wondering so we made a photogrid of ourselves.
>>
>>5192708
4, because she looks the least like jailbait. I'm not into little girls.
>>
1 and 4. I'm not sure what 3 and 5 are trying to do.
>>
>>5193027
5 is possibly OP or is some random person OP found on fb to be a retard. either way 5 is best
>>
File: aos-clip-s1e2-skye.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
aos-clip-s1e2-skye.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
Best I can give you is a vague shrugging movement, OP.

I'd have to meet 'em to be able to give you a proper opinion.
>>
Saw this on /fa/, are u one of the girls?
>>
also 4
>>
>>5192708
wow you and your friends must not have a very close and functional relationship with eachother
>>
File: e005.jpg (85KB, 650x891px) Image search: [Google]
e005.jpg
85KB, 650x891px
>>5192708
1 = Very qt and pretty in a scene girl way, normally I'd say lose the poser glasses but she works them well
2 = work on that smile its fucking terrifying between that and the fucking contrast through the roof, that is a horrible photo
3 = Burn that fucking lipstick, don't ever fucking do that with your lips for a photo you look disgusting its a horrible photo
4 = very pretty, hair looks fried tho
5 = cutest, but a bit pudgy hands

1 4 5 I'd cuddle, but 5's hands make her look a bit fat, although it might just be the angle
>>
File: 185795326.jpg (39KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
185795326.jpg
39KB, 480x364px
5 > 4 = 2 > 3 > 1

1 is wearing problem glasses and has the pretentious hipster hair swoosh. This tells me her personality will probably be shitty.
2 is adorable but could do with a bit of color on her eyebrows to make them stand out more.
3 is duckfacing, dono't do that shit.
4 is very pretty, just not as much my type.
5 I don't see flaws in.
>>
What sort of ruse is this?
>>5192523
>>
>>5192708
1. Too much of a hipster
2. Too much of a chance to be crazy
3. Duckface, plus possibly a boy
4. Cute but emotional issues might be really needy.
5. Also possibly a boy.
>>
File: 1433873412177.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433873412177.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
It depends who has the best personality, Anon.
>>
>>5192708
I wouldn't do any of them.
They all look like sluts, which is disgusting.
>>
I'd fuck all of you except 2
Sorry 2, you should do something with your hair cause that forehead
5 is qt
>>
Would take all of them except 1 because she looks like that feminist cunt from Youtube
>>
>>5192708
bi male here, in order of attractiveness (my goddamn opinion)
4>2>5>3>1

issues.
1: instaham camera angles and filters and huge face covering glasses make me assume you are on the fat side of things sorry

3: quackface. stop that, immediately makes me assume you are a massive fuckface use a less contrasting lipstick too.

5: flared nose. sorry not really fixeable.

2: less is more, could be potato picture, but looks like makeup has been applied with a soup spoon avoid that, that kills the skin
>noice eyes

4: only thing to comment on are dimples,
>>
File: 1432140193049.jpg (25KB, 416x448px) Image search: [Google]
1432140193049.jpg
25KB, 416x448px
I'm attracted to 1 and 5. The others don't appeal to me at all. Number 2 looks like an alien, 3 looks like a vapid bitch, and 4 is generic as fuck.
>>
you all look like you will have interracial babies before you hit 25
>>
1 and 5 are good.
>>
>>5195045
And 4 is so intensely generic that it's unsettling.
>>
I think the hottest girl of all 5 is #1. She has everything going on for her and has a really cute smile.

Flaws:
#1 - no flaws at all, overall cutie 100%
#2 - her eyes are too small but she's still cute.
#3 - lips are too big and looks flatchested. Not really my type.
#4 - makeup looks weird but overall she's a hottie 100%
#5 - could've smiled better but overall cutie.
>>
>>5192708
1 = clearly a terrible person which cancels out any physical attractiveness, she's appropriately dressed herself as a warning sign for everyone to stay away
2 = she looks like some sort of crazed monster from a horror movie, terrifying
3 = the lips are terrible, she looks too clearly underage for me to say anything
4 = the most plain looking but in such company, this is a good thing, would hold hands with
5 = could be cute with some work
>>
File: 1435402086678.jpg (128KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1435402086678.jpg
128KB, 500x280px
>>5192771
>>
5) Really cute, would definitely pursue. Some others commented that her wrists make it look like she might be chunky, but she looks great to me!
1) Cute but I'm not really in to the whole "scene" look. She kinda looks like she's trying to hard.
4) Cute but she doesn't look like someone who'd be in to me, or any other girls for that matter.
3) looks cute minus the lips. Maybe they're better when she's not doing a grossly exaggerated duck face? I dunno. I'd need a better picture of her.
2) what the fuck is it
>>
I want to know how accurate we were in the last thread!!
>>
4 best, doesn't look as fake as others.

#1 That stupid fucking special snowflake teenage girl hairdo
#2 just gives me creep
#3 Duckfacing scum
#5 is ok
>>
>>5192708
4 looks like the first girl I ever had feelings for, so I'm going to have to go with 4.

That being said, 4 is probably straight.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.