[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To any lesbian/bi girls, which of these girls is the most beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1446945343025.jpg (318KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446945343025.jpg
318KB, 720x720px
To any lesbian/bi girls, which of these girls is the most beautiful & what do you think the biggest flaw in each is?
>>
1 looks like an underage scene girl but kinda cute
2 looks like a soccer mom who brings vegan brownies to parent-teacher conferences/ looks scary as fuck
3 is a slut
4 is actually cute as fuck
>>
>>5192523
let's see... they all look really underage for one.

I like 4 and 3 the most. Their biggest flaw is that they probably gobble cock and semen.
>>
okay im a gay male but im going to answer the question anyway

most beautiful: 1

biggest flaws:
1) can be really annoying sometimes
2) if i said the wrong thing she might appear outside my house one night with a knife
3) would probably try and mess with my head / be one of those girls who's determined to turn me for some arbitrary reason
4) basic as all fuck
>>
They have boobs
>>
>>5192578
you're really annoying and basic.
>>
3 > 4 > 2 > 1

1: style
2: forehead
3: nose
4: plain jane
>>
>>5192596
i bet you're like some trashy vapid slut with no sense of humor lol
>>
>>5192523
1: Probably has a tumblr and still has scene bangs for ironic reasons.

2: Her foundation is the wrong shade. Too orange. She looks like she likes country music.

3: Duckface AND hot pink lipstick means vapid cock mongling whore. Would be damn cute if she wore darker lipstick and didn't make stupid faces. I'd bet her personality is as interesting as a bag of rocks, though.

4: Looks like a fairly average girl. She straightens her already straight hair and probably started wearing makeup in middle school. I think we probably wouldn't get along since I was a late bloomer and have different values.

4 is the most approachable and the most datable, but 3 would be hottest if she wisened up
(I also prefer brunettes over blondes)
>>
1) looks underage emo loser
2) crazy bitch
3) hot but slut
4) cute, would date and cuddle
>>
>>5192621
lol, you're the trashy vapid slut with no sense of humor. Probably got it from your mom.
>>
>>5192693
okay well you sound really dumb and autistic

try not to accidentally inhale clorox ahahaha
>>
They're all beautiful and I think that hyperfocusing on people's "flaws" is a gross socially conditioned behavior. Thanks!
>>
1 is the cutest imo
>>
>>5192741
you're the one acting like a fashionista fag. I can just hear that flaming fag voice going, "gawd women are so annoying and ya'll are basic as hell, YAS bitch YAS, i'm here, i'm queer and I'm gonna tell ya'll the truth whether you like it or not" while sashaying your head back and forth.
>>
>>5192877
ahahaha wow, are you like, a gay guy in a woman's body?

seriously, i don't know what kind of abomination you are but please do the human race a favor and stay indoors
>>
for the rest of your life

where no one can see your ugly fat chola face
>>
>>5192916
>>5192925

Damn, fag! You tell her! FAB-BU-LOUS

*snap fingers while performing vogue to a Madonna song*
>>
>>5192961
fuck you dumb lesbian dont you have a fist to go shove somewhere
>>
File: smug_rapeable_rabbit.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug_rapeable_rabbit.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>5192523
Les here, and all of them are fucking ugly.

>1- Not East Asian. Hipstershit glasses. Scene attention whore kid hair.
>2- Not East Asian. Fat.
>3- Not East Asian. Duckface. Looks like a thai tranny.
>4- Not East Asian. Ugly hair. Normie.
>>
>>5192523

1. Too hipsterish
2. She looks like she might want the whole stepford wives thing.
3. Aside from Duckface, there exists a small but still non-zero probability that this is a boy
4. Looks really cute, though wouldn't be surprised if she is a cutter.
>>
>>5192976

Kek someone sounds boots blistered, get off the dragon dildo and calm down
>>
>>5193126
ill eat you whole then puke you out infront of all your friends and they wont be your friends anymore cause youll smell like puke
>>
>>5193352
I think the Japanese are into that though.
>>
>>5193358
dont be racist the japanese are culinary artisans
>>
1 is the cutest
2 looks too much like a friend of my mom's
3 thinks duckface is attractive
4 is also pretty cute
>>
With the angles and filters, I'm gonna say 3 is the most attractive but 4 is beautiful too. Their flaws are 1: those glasses probably aren't hers and her hair is probably jacked 2: doesn't have eyebrows and the style makes her forehead seem big 3: those duck lips 4:unnecessary filter and hair covering her eye
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.