[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, faggots. So i have a question. I am a male, 165cm, 60kg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1422069676917.png (238KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1422069676917.png
238KB, 480x476px
Hello, faggots.
So i have a question.
I am a male, 165cm, 60kg.
I guess i am attracted to the fantasy of being dominated by a larger male, but i would never want to do it irl. I am not a jerk / outgoing / "typical alpha male" but i don't think i'm a "woman trapped inside a man's body" or anything like that either. i don't see a reason to demand being called a "she". i am perfectly happy being a male, if anything i think there is something wrong with other males. When asked (even online) i say i'm straight.
I've never had a gf and i am a kissless hugless virgin, but i do want to be intimate with a girl and have a serious relationship.
Most girls are larger than me, and i wouldn't really mind being sub or dom.

My questions are, what is my sexuality? Am i bisexual, straight, or something else.
Also how often are girls into guys like me? I've had a few girls hit on me back in highschool but i don't know if girls don't eventually grow out of the "into boys" phase and become "into men" after highschool.
/blog
>>
I would say bi, but does it really matter?
>>
>I fantasize about having sex with men
>I want to be in a relationship with a woman

There's your sexuality. Glad I could help
>>
File: 1446887889396 - Copy.png (19KB, 598x456px) Image search: [Google]
1446887889396 - Copy.png
19KB, 598x456px
i believe pic related is also accurate
>>5190694
but don't you have like 100+ different sexualities and genders?
are they all just memes?
>>5190688
i guess it doesn't. i was just curious
>>
>>5190676
i've never met a woman who is seriously attracted to manlets or dominating guys outside of for-pay scenariors. i mean, you could at least try to date a guy and see how you like it? dating guys is fun, sex is fun and you don't have the same kind of expectations about gender roles with other guys.
>>
>>5190703
>but don't you have like 100+ different sexualities and genders?
>are they all just memes?
Labels are things we apply on top of reality. You already know who you are, that stuff only matters if you need a shorthand for it
>>
>>5190709
dating a guy would constantly remind me of my father and brother. i have good relations with them, but i still find it rather disgusting.
i've imagined cuddling with a girl and either sub or dom is fine, i'm into it. but whenever i try imagining a guy it's p gross (like he couldn't even smile and not creep me out)

i've tried anal masturbation and i guess it's ok, but it's only sexual. where as i want something more from a relationship
>>
I'm the same way, my guess is that we like the idea of being fucked, but just aren't attracted to men, would try with a femboy though, at least that way I can be somewhat attracted and get fucked.
>>
File: by_maxarkes-d5xces1.jpg (182KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
by_maxarkes-d5xces1.jpg
182KB, 1024x557px
>>5190747
i'm not really attracted to femboys either. if being fucked i'd rather it were a stronger male.

i do rather all of human males were more like femboys tho... for some reason
>>
>>5190744
it sounds like you're uncomfortable with other men and have no frame of reference for imagining them in a romantic or sexual way. i don't mean to say that you _have_ to go out and get guys if you're really opposed to it, but i've met quite a few guys like you and they tend to have a lot of unexamined baggage from growing up about what is and isn't appropriate in platonic male-male relationships.
>>
>>5190703
That's mostly just a tumblr thing desu. I think non-autists would call you bisexual or straight. Maybe a kinsey 1.

But I speak good tumblr if you wanna go down that rabbit hole.

So you're romantically interested in women and sexually interested in men, yeah? Are you sexually interested in women as well? Are you romantically interested in men at all?
>>
>>5190775
>i do rather all of human males were more like femboys tho... for some reason
gotta get to work engineering that femboi master race.
>>
>>5190784
>romantically interested in women
yes
>sexually interested in men
only as a sub
>sexually interested in women as well
yes, more so then men
>romantically interested in men at all
no
>>
>>5190803
Not that guy, but if you're looking for a tumblr definition, I don't think there is one - although they have a lot of stuff.
If you wanted to explain yourself simply, I think the easiest way to just sum up your sexuality would be bi - but only because I'm into subbing or something.
idk unless that guy has something tumblr for you that fits
>>
>>5190803

Just identify as straight until you feel the need to fuck dudes, it's that simple. Sounds like you don't even want to though so why stress?
>>
>>5190676

Find a tall, muscular woman to fuck you in the ass with a strapon. Profit.
>>
>>5190803
Then in Tumblr you're a heteroromantic bisexual.

Although you might just be straight with a sub or degredation fetish, honestly.
>>
>>5190833
Pls, anon, there's tumblspeak for every possible orientation.
>>
File: 4949848.jpg (295KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
4949848.jpg
295KB, 800x700px
thanks /lgbt/
actually made me feel much better about myself
i'll keep lurking but i doubt the thread will progress much more
>>5190873
>heteroromantic bisexual
sounds logical, tho i'll just keep calling myself straight
>some fetish
when it comes to girls i have many fetishes
>>5190867
kek, yeah. don't think there are many of those around tho
>>
>>5190915
>sounds logical, tho i'll just keep calling myself straight
Yup. Sometimes it's easier to use that kind of thing to conceptualize it in your own head, even if the label is not useful as a way to describe yourself to other people.

Glad we helped, anon.
>>
File: 1437610755359.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1437610755359.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>>5190676
You and the whole gay community senpai, except some of us are too big to ever find someone bigger.
>>
>>5190676
I think you might be bisexual, you like girls, as a sub or dom which is cool
And you say you have that fantaisy of being dominated by a male
If the simple fantaisy turns you on it's just a matter of time (or of person) before you choose to act it out (or repress it)
But anyway technically you can identify as anything you want
>if anything i think there is something wrong with other males
Everybody has its own way of feeling and perceiving things, and there is no "universal right way" to feel
>>
>>5190694
I think the tumblr label for it is "heteroromantic homosexual" or something like that.
For us they're all biscum anyway.
>>
>>5190744
Go date a few guys, get over your aversion.
>>
>>5190676
The things with labels is, they are more or less orientative, to help you define yourself and others. That said, never get defined by any label, if your tastes excede the definition of any label, just go for it. Labels are made for people, not people to fit into labels.
>>
>>5190676
this is a fetish

i would argue that homosexuality is itself a fetish
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.