[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To any trans people here: did your sexual orientation change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (197KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 750x1334px
To any trans people here: did your sexual orientation change after transition? Do you think it was hormones that caused your orientation to change, or something else?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5189463
nahh was bi before transition and am still bi.
>>
File: 1429161830918.png (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1429161830918.png
144KB, 1024x768px
>>5189463
Only liked girls before transitioning but didn't have much of a sex drive. Still dating my girlfriend from before transition. Now I'm bi though... I still don't like guys mentally, my body just heavily reacts to them.

I hate it.
>>
i had repressed liking guys a lot, but once i had accepted it all, and allowed myself to think about guys, i realized i liked them way more than girls. i guess i'm like 95% straight, but can still appreciate a hot girl.
>>
I was bisexual but after dating a few guys as a woman I consider myself a lesbian.
>>
>>5189463
started off bi, still bi. attracted to more feminine people emotionally. most masculine dudes i've dated have the emotional depth of a damp paper towel, which is a shame because they're so fucking hot.
>>
bisexual before, bisexual after
>>
>>5189623
This more or less. I think what happened is I got so used to trying my hardest to repress anything "feminine" during my teen years, including attraction to guys. I never really got the big deal about girls sexually, I had to keep up a bit of an act when my guy friends would go on about which girls they liked. I had a crush on one of my friends and sometimes I'd catch myself fantasizing about random guys in my class and then feel really ashamed about it. After transitioning I'm comfortable admitting to myself I'm mostly into guys
>>
I'm still bi with a preference for men, but I guess I'm more attracted to masculinity now; where as before I would only be with feminine guys.
Mtf btw.
>>
>>5189463
i feel like now i connect with women more but also like dick more

i should probably date another mtf desu
>>
I felt like I was a straight guy for 16 years, until I realized I was trans and at that point I was like 95% straight but identified as bi. After about 5 months of hormones I started figuring out that I really, REALLY liked guys. So I identify as straight now, after a year, three months on hormones. Only recently have I started considering my attraction to girls again but it's so fleeting I still feel straight. I can't see myself in a romantic relationship with a girl, and a sexual one would only be possible after srs. Even then, the chance of me enjoying it and not feeling dysphoric is slim.
>>
bi before and bi after. prefer feminine men or mtf. cis girls are ok, but i like the d too much.
>>
>>5189463
I didn't have a big orientation change, but I'm way more comfortable making out and flirting with dudes than I used to be pre-hrt, still wouldn't date or fuck one though
>>
>>5189463
Yea a lot.
Before when I had t running through my veins there's nothing more that I wanted than to plow a chick.
Also I wanted dicks in me. This was mostly just a fantasy I'd masterbate to.

Fast foward now 7 months on hrt. I have very little to almost no sexual interest in girls.
Now I find guys attractive. Especially masculine guys. I'm 5'5.
I'm not as horny.
Like I'd only let a guy plow me if I've spent enough time getting to know him.
Also I jack off like times a month now.
And when I do it's cause I really have to try.
>>
Mtf here. I was asexual before, slightly leaning toward women while seeing guys as "yucky" but now I prefer men.
I could fall in love with either gender though.
>>
>did your sexual orientation change after transition?
Yup.
>Do you think it was hormones that caused your orientation to change, or something else?
Hormones. There's no other explanation. I was perfectly content in being bi before transition and ended up gay. Social norms and peer pressure can't explain that.
>>
>>5189463
MtF ; I go for guys or girls, but 1 year into HRT has made me want dick a lot more.
>>
>>5189463
Used to be only into girls and attracted to big tits and big butts and wanted to fuck all the time.
Then I tried feminine guys but it was terrible.
Then after some months on hormones, I'm now mostly into tomboy girls. Dicks feel disgusting and a turn on at the same time, feels weird.
>>
>>5189463
MtF here. Always been into guys/girls, but since HRT I find guys much more appealing. Possibly due to my submissive nature and wanting my gender to be recognised/affirmed.

I honestly feel most females would expect me to be the giver/dominant in the relationship due to being born with a penis :/ I find the assertive nature of some guys to be incredibly attractive and desirable (same goes for girls, but it's much rarer to experience imo).

My current girlfriend is trans (MtF) and super happy with her genitals and it works out brilliantly. Before HrT I'd be okay with forcing myself to perform for the other (i.e. a genetic girl), but now I seriously can't even imagine it.

Take from that what you will.
>>
File: 1358138197123.png (405KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1358138197123.png
405KB, 848x480px
>>5189463
Yes.
I used to be into females exclusively.
Now Im bisexual leaning on males.

It might have been the lifestyle changes, maybe living as a woman causes you to desire cock- but I'm pretty sure it was hormones.
>>
Nope thank god. I love dick and men way too much lmfao
>>
>>5189463
mtf, was into girls exclusively but that changed pretty quickly on hormones. I still generally prefer women buy in large, but I'm in a relationship with a guy right now and I love it.
>>
FTM. Started with a preference for guys and a minor, lurking appreciation for girls. Started T and for about 2 weeks I wanted to fuck everything and anything. Now I've settled in after like two years or so and I'm pretty 60/40 when it comes to masculine/feminine.
>>
I was bi before transition, but I guess hormones made me like dick a little more than I used to?
>>
>>5189463
Started out liking girls exclusively, now that my libido has settled I don't have any cocklust, but I can find a very low percentage of guys cute, but I have no idea what I'd be doing in a relationship with them.

It's probably because I have huge mommy issues and want a girl to fill that void for me.
>>
>>5189463
Absolutely changed.
Used to be only slightly bi, strongly preferring females. Over time, I changed to strictly wanting dick.
>>
>>5189607
i'm feeling this on some levels, i haven't yet started mones but once i came to terms with being trans, i've thought about guys a bit more.
haven't had sex in over a year though and probably won't before srs so sexuality and sex doesn't bother me that much anyway.
it's just a shame that it's damn hard to find a person to kiss & cuddle with without needing to have sex
>>
File: me.jpg (49KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
49KB, 490x367px
MtF, exclusively into guys before, now not sure. I find girls mildly appealing. Also, I have been trying to shove my finger up my bf's ass. find it hot for some reason. hormones enhanced my degeneracy
>>
>>5189463
I was bi before but now I don't know how accurate that is. I don't like women very much sexually unless I really focus on it. And my feelings there are always clouded by jealousy. Men though have become perfect in my eyes.
>>
Bi and still bi.
>>
Yes sadly, went from liking exclusively women to being Bi. Not exactly happy about it.
>>
>>5208486
What's so bad about the D?
>>
>>5208495
It's just weird, being completely hetereo for so many years then the slow transition of noticing/picking up male scents more then the first banging a male dream happens and its all downhill
>>
I was slightly bi for girls but never fantsized about fucking a girl, i just found their curves appealing at times. I never ended up doing anything beyond mild kissing. I also liked ts girls more than cis. Mostly I was attracted to older dominat men (like 35+). Now I dont think about girls sexually at all and I am more attracted to men in late 20s. My first time getting fucked by a guy was amazing and I came all over myself without even touching it. A good fuck is pretty much ecstasy... esp with muscles involved
>>
>>5208618
>My first time getting fucked by a guy was amazing and I came all over myself without even touching it
god dammit I wish I knew this feel
tfw no bf has gotten way worse on HRT
>>
I used to like girls but I was always super submissive, caused a few problems in one relationship.

Before I started HRT I just found I wasn't into girls on a physical intimate level, unless they were super dominating and liked pegging. I found it harder to be aroused by girls.

I think it was my submissive nature that lead to my change in orientation rather than HRT.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.