[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nir8h9fGnL1svi8v8o1_500.jpg (143KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nir8h9fGnL1svi8v8o1_500.jpg
143KB, 500x561px
I asked this guy out and I like him and he told me he liked me too then kissed me and then tweeted the love letter out on twitter that I sent him and tagged me and called me a faggot what do I do in this situation?
>>
>>5185516
Is he a chanfag? Maybe he called you a faggot in a loving way.
>>
>>5185516
talk to him. duh
>>
>>5185516
how old are you?
lover letter? really?
maybe he likes being a bully and is sexually excited and humiliating you. or something like that. If you back down and cry like a bitch it wont help anything. I would just take it like a man and be nonchalant about it (or even develop a competitive attitude i.e. - strike back)
>>
>>5185516
Love letter, that's pretty cute, how old are you? Still it seems like the guy may be kind of an asshole. Talk to him again to definitely figure it out.
>>
File: scaruffi.jpg (88KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.jpg
88KB, 700x525px
>>5185516
maybe he was joking?
>>
>>5185516
>love letter
wat
>>
But...
You are a faggot?
>>
File: furies.jpg (258KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
furies.jpg
258KB, 720x551px
>>5185516
>what do I do in this situation?
Revenge.
>>
Embrace the word faggot, don't rise to his bait and be more careful in the future.

Also, stop writing fucking love letters.
>>
You need to become the fag you know you are.
>>
>>5185543
yeah , you need to call him a doublenigger to see.

but in all honesty, avoid. sounds like someone who is either out to fuck with you, (not fun) or is extremely unsure of himself and is then therefore crazy,

so you got crazy or an asshole, best bet, cut losses. call him a homophobic closet cunt and go look for a cute nice man to comfort you in your time of distress
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.