[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be almost over girl >pretty sure drove by her couple nights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 515407-hime_blushes.png (346KB, 950x533px) Image search: [Google]
515407-hime_blushes.png
346KB, 950x533px
>be almost over girl
>pretty sure drove by her couple nights ago
>feelings back
>zombing around in a haze
If you're out there i want you so bad.

Tell me about who you like /lgbt/ and why. Id like to hear, it might help me.
>>
File: 1437539841058.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437539841058.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
I like my older friend that I met through my sister, who is both straight as a pole and unintentionally flirty. It's tough, anon. I mostly just try to ignore it, nothing good will come of wanting what I can't have.
>>
>>5184070
>I mostly just try to ignore it
So hard.
>>
Normally I only like girls, and since pretty girls are a dime a dozen I never get hooked on one knowing that 30 more are just around the corner, but for the first time I met a guy online who I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with, yet there's no way I can have him, and it hurts because guys that fit my preferences are very rare, so much so that I've never seen one in person.
>>
We both live with our parents, both unwilling to come out. We've been kissing, cuddling, holding hands, spooning etc. We love each other, but the circumistances suck. I finally got a job, maybe I can soon move out and give him a place to come to.

Not even underaged
>>
>>5184055
I like my gf because we've been together for 6 years, and helped each other through a lot of shit in that time, on my side basically just transition, but that involved a lot of shit.

I really like that we got to a point of being so comfortable that the other will come home to us, it's ok to explicitly date and fuck other people. neither of us have had successful long term secondaries but it's pretty cool to have the freedom.

But yeah, she's amazing and probably saved my life so there's that. Add in that she likes being the owner to my kitty-ness and it's icing on the cake.
>>
File: 1401565227593.jpg (848KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1401565227593.jpg
848KB, 894x1200px
>>5184070
Homura would have done otherwise.
>>
I like my girlfriend because she has a nice butt.
>>
>>5184765
>selling your soul to the devil so that you can stalk your straight oneitis forever

don't do this btw
>>
>>5184783
I like this. It's simple and to the point. No fluff.
>>
>>5184055
Got a really nasty crush on a guy down the hall in my dorm. He knows I like him, doesn't return the feelings, and has offered to remain friends, yet seems to be avoiding me. Fucking kills me that I may have ruined a beautiful friendship by actually opening up about my feelings once in a blue moon.
>>
I like him because he lied to me. I have a sick thing for people who exploit me and betray me.

Don't listen to me OP I'm fucked
>>
>>5184055
It's been so long since I was attracted to someone that telling you about them would feel disingenuous.

Have a picture of best husbando instead.
>>
I like my best friend. We are very close and people sometimes think we're dating because we're so touchy-feely, but I'm in the closet and she's straight to the best of my knowledge. We would make a super cute couple though.
>>
>>5188779
Sounds hot
>>
I met him in a hookup almost a year ago. We kept and touch and became friends. He started dating a guy because I was a pussy and didn't tell him my feelings (first guy I liked). I told him later telling him I was getting over it and we actually stayed friends (we dont have sex though).
I'm less crazy about him but I'd still probably date him if the chance came up. Interestingly, circumstances have resulted in me hanging out a lot with the boyfriend more than friend and I actually get along with him a lot too.

I feel like I'm in some romance anime or visual novel, but I need to find someone else or I'll get a Bad End.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.