[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just learned today that a lot of people at my work are apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (108KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 724x720px
Just learned today that a lot of people at my work are apparently gossiping about weather I am gay

Jokes on them
I'm a tranny
>>
Pretty sure we've all been there
>>
File: 2346234634.png (720KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2346234634.png
720KB, 900x900px
ABSOLUTE MAD(WO?)MAN
>>
>>5182237
Then why not make this thread one for similar stories
>>
>>5182273
Why? If you weren't gay bashed pre transition, either you're not trans, either you shouldn't bother transitioning. It's a given, you dumb fag.
>>
>>5182338
I meant like work stories
>>
>>5182361
I got a lot of comments on how nice I was and random employees I didn't see much usually thought I was a grill from behind because of my long hair. That's about it
>>
>tfw people skip the gay and immediately gossip that im a tranny
>>
Gender =/= sexuality. If you mean a gay man, you're a hon. Well done.
>>
>>5182273
Sure why not.

>Be confused about sexuality (probably bi)
>Trying to figure this shit out
>be monday night, high as shit
>friend, also high as shit, mentions to other friend "oh, remember at the afterparty (2 weeks ago) how you said anon had said he was gay?"
>other friend, also very high, tries to cover up like "NOOOOOOOOO?!?!?! What are you talking about???", but it's pretty obvious that he's lying
>other friend tries to fight friend
>I have to break them up
>weird state of limbo where they know but I haven't told them shit

sorry for confusing greentext

wat do
>>
>>5182381
Thats not how this works, you are retarded. People will associate being femme with being gay. If she just started out and people think shes gay well at least shes not some dorky masc guy that no one even thinks acts feminine.
>>
>>5182381
>Dude lives in transtopia.
Make us dream.
>>
>>5182381
I mean...I'm not really on hormones yet
I just have long hair
...and I guess act faggy
>>
>>5182338
nice generalization anon kun

>>5182230
joke's on you, people sometimes don't distinguish between gay and trans
>>
>>5182439
I don't think I would mind as long as they treat me nice
>>
>>5182230
i never experienced that OP. before i started hrt, most people just gossiped about the way i looked, since they had trouble telling if i was a boy or girl.
>>
>>5182506
You worked with people and they didn't know what sex you were?
>>
>>5182647
it was university, and yea i got gendered as a girl sometimes, and sometimes as a boy (i was pretty andro), but once i started hrt grew some boobs and got a little curvage(plus updating my wardrobe), and fixed the way my voice sounded, i finally started to get correctly gendered.
>>
>>5182679
Weird
>>
File: evvtRyi.jpg (72KB, 475x634px) Image search: [Google]
evvtRyi.jpg
72KB, 475x634px
>>5182740
i dont think its really that wierd
but thats what i looked like before i started hrt
>>
>>5182416
So you're just a man.
>>
>>5182804
But no one asked?
Or you didn't have an obvious name?
I just find it weird that you could work with people for an extended period and they don't even know what sex you are
>>
>>5182804
Are you intersex or something. Most cis girls don't even look that feminine
>>
>>5182381
>Gender =/= sexuality
Lmao there one in every trans thread.
>>
>>5182386
>wat do
get down on your knees and suck them both off.
>>
>>5182381
But hons don't act like gay men...
>>
>>5182867
not for extendend periods of time, srry if i confused you. most people could eventually figure it out if they were around me long enough, or knew my actual name (went by nickname mostly). it wasnt any suprise to any of them when i finally came out as trans tho
>>
>>5182386
Just be yourself I guess, If they are real friends they wont be bothered.
>>
>>5182911
blame the transbians, they want people to think gender=/=sexuality so they can continue to look and act like straight men and they think that by putting on a pair of striped socks they magically become grills. kek
>>
>>5182917
nah, neither are very attractive
>>5182935
the problem is I don't know what "myself" is. Still very much in the fog. I know they'll be super down with whatever, I just feel weird about them having some false certainty about something even I know like nothing about.
>>
File: xtnmxpG.jpg (101KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
xtnmxpG.jpg
101KB, 500x315px
>>5182230
When i was in sophomore year of high school i told my bpd girlfriend that i was FtM, and she told everyone i was a tranny.

I spent the next two years getting harassed for being a man in a dress, and all the girls in the locker room would ask to see my penis
>>
File: exclamation-mark.png (85KB, 2000x1752px) Image search: [Google]
exclamation-mark.png
85KB, 2000x1752px
>>5182804
QT ALERT <3
>>
>>5182973
wait ftm or mtf?
>>
>>5182983
i'm ftm, but when she said i was a tranny everyone assumed i was a man that transitioned to female
>>
>>5182989
ohhhh ok makes sense. well Im sorry that sounds really shitty.
>>
>>5182971
>the problem is I don't know what "myself" is
You are already yourself, at least I hope so, because you are not only your body, you are also what you do and how you act, how you treat others, you shouldn't stress too much about it and just go with the flow, live.
If you are not happy now, I think it's the best if you just let your feelings change naturally by experiencing all the things you can, and by finding what you really love.
As for your friends I think it's best if you don't avoid the subject if they ask, but also don't be pushy about it.
>>
>>5182973
That's kind of funny
If you forget about the shittyness of it
>>
>>5182804
what the fuck you lucky fuck
I wish I passed that good now let alone pre hrt
>>
>>5182740
>>5182679
when i was young, i looked androgynous enough that with a bit of makeup and women's clothing i was always gendered female. usually all it took was wearing women's clothing or being seen from behind. my long hair was much longer than most long haired guys had. on top of that my facial features were mostly on the feminine side of androgynous.

>>5182892
i don't know about her, but i'm intersexual.

>>5182945
you have no clue. most transgenders i know just have to strip off the masculine act, and they then naturally act feminine. this includes transbians.
>>
File: 1399959777779.png (49KB, 319x326px) Image search: [Google]
1399959777779.png
49KB, 319x326px
>>5182804
>>
>>5183074
>you have no clue. most transgenders i know just have to strip off the masculine act, and they then naturally act feminine. this includes transbians.
Not really, that's mostly transbians who were never feminine to begin with and hide themselves like hons do.
>>
>>5182892
well im def not intersex...guess i just lucked out. i also diddnt think i ever looked super super fem back then, more like a somewhat butch lesbian kinda look i guess
>>
File: sooooooo.png (4KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
sooooooo.png
4KB, 203x203px
>>5183229
Uh, not the guy you're responding to, but maybe there's a possibility you're intersex on the inside? If that makes sense? Since people can be intersex without knowing it.

Idk. I'm ftm and pre t and you look a bit like me in that pic but with brown eyes, and part of me doesn't want to believe you looked that great before getting on the goods
>>
>>5183051
That's good advice, thank you anon
>>
>>5183282
idk actually. the only thing it could be is klinefelters syndrome to go undiagnosed this long. I was born with normal appearing male parts, but idk if i was ever fertile or sterile before hrt (never got a fertility test and didnt save genetic material b4 mones). so i guess there could be a small chance of me being XXY.

now i gotta find out, cause i need to know

y u do dis to me anon?
>>
Why would you want to be a woman? All women are whores.
>>
>>5183482
Maybe I'm a whore
>>
>>5183482
>Why would you want to be a woman?
because I am a woman.
>>
>>5183482
>All women are whores.
But why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>5182230
i have one of those bodies that would be really muscley and masculine if i actually exercised
plus i have facial hair that doesnt go away
i look like a bear and i just want to be a big strong lesbian
>>
>>5182230
post pics
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.