[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carmen Carrera on couples therapy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: crn.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
crn.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
What do you guys think of Carmen and her bf Adrian being on the show and do you think it's good for trans people?

I have to admit I'm very jealous of how well she passes and how pretty she is, do you think she sets an unrealistic expectation for most other trans girls who won't be pretty like her or even pass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2i-pHgG3Tc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrOJUDdtJNk
>>
Bump

>tfw you will never look as pretty as her.
>tfw you will never have Joe Budden say "I'd tap that" while referring to you
>>
>>5181550
>mfw I could have been as pretty than her but instead ripped into pieces by an angry mob.
>>
>>5181606
>ripped into pieces by an angry mob
Story time?
>>
>>5181627
Let's jump to the moral of the story: spread your trannies cheeks or get raped.
>>
>>5181464
i thought she and adrian had split years ago?
>>
>>5181700
I did too but I guess they got back together. He's kinda ugly, she can do so much better.
>>
>>5181724
thats exactly what i think

oh well, i guess she must realy like him or something
>>
>>5181464
She looks better then most younger trans girls, I can't believe she started at 26.
>>
>>5181464
>If a transgender crossed that line against me
>I'd go to jail
Oh my, how bad ass of you, you're so edgy mister. You'd beat or murder somebody who can't protect themselves because your precious feelings got hurt, or you feel your "manhood" is threatened.

Do these people even listen to themselves? Do they not realize they're acting like some "though" 15 year old kid?
>>
>>5181550
>wanting to have sex with a nigger
enjoy ur aids
>>
>>5182933
Whoa clam down tumblr lord, I mean that's most straight men's initial reaction if a trans girls tricks them so it's not surprising at all really.
>>
>>5182937
>being racist
But niggers have bigger dicks and last longer then white men tbqh. Plus Mmmm that chocolate man!
>>
>>5182940
>that's most straight men's initial reaction
>straight men's
>men
That's not a mans initial reaction, that's a kids initial reaction.
These people should not have adult rights until they grow up into a mentality of an adult.

No more credit card, and move back to mommy.
>>
>>5181464
She sounds a lot better than she used to. Her old gayman voice made me not jealous, and I guess, I'm still not. But she looks and sounds much better now.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 206x208px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 206x208px
>>5181464
kek, since when this is passable? it still looks like a dude due to its typical male shaped skull
>>
>>5182963
>>5182965
>Her old gayman voice made me not jealous, and I guess, I'm still not
Lol yeah right, she looks better then you and any tranny here hands down and the funny part is she started transition in her mid/late 20's.

>>5182948
Seriously calm down edge lord.

so much jelly haha.
>>
>>5182986
>being jelly of a hon
>ever
carmen pls
>>
>>5182986
>>5182986
how did that respond to me at all, I said she used to have a seriously straight up gayboi voice but now she doesn't and I'm not jealous.
>>
>>5182993
Yeah cuz you look any better right? lol

>>5183007
>I said she used to have a seriously straight up gayboi voice
Not really, her voice was during drag race obviously but not afterwards. I think you're just being overly harsh out of jealousy like other anon.
>>
>>5182897
>She looks better then most younger trans girls, I can't believe she started at 26.
Ik right, so jelly.
>>
>>5183037
ok, rewatching stuff, remembered it worse than it was. Still she looks and sounds better now than before, which is probably normal considering she was a fucking fish.

still not jelly
>>
>>5183073
>Still she looks and sounds better now than before
No shit everyone does after transitioning for awhile compared to just starting out...geez give her a break at least she didn't sound as gay voiced as dollface.

>which is probably normal considering she was a fucking fish
>acting this catty
>claims not to be jealous
ok hon.
>>
>>5183114
no, getting upset thinking of some fish ass bitches I know irl. Like tumblr tier insanity.
>>
>>5182986
>Seriously calm down edge lord.
Telling somebody else that they're an edge lord isn't being edgy.
Little edge lord.

>so much jelly haha.
Of an ugly negro?
No.
>>
File: _20151106_133238.jpg (13KB, 165x254px) Image search: [Google]
_20151106_133238.jpg
13KB, 165x254px
>>5181464
>Carmen Carrera
>"passing"
>dat man jaw
>>
>>5183073
>people being jelly of a tranny
Even if you're trans yourself, you're just as mongoloid than cis people. All you bitches sucked my blood something mad. Die, cancer.
>>
>>5184754
I'm not defending CC, but there are cis women with prominent jaws
>>
>>5186472
It's not just her jaw, her facial features in general just scream masculinity. It's pretty dumb how liberally "passing" is used on this board when almost no one here legitimately passes.
>>
>>5186480
You sound like you spend your entire life in front of a screen looking at women and deciding if they pass or not. Real life is far less harsh where passing is concerned than this place. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>5186472
>I'm not defending CC
I am, she looks better then any tranny here hands down and most younger trans girls too. She passes extremely well irl and in her videos.

People think posting unflattering pic's or early transition pic's of her is gonna make her look bad which is hilarious tbqh. They just jelly this bitch who started at 26 looks better then them.
>>
>>5186480
>nope no trannies face
Lol dude you're crazy...you wouldn't even know she was trans irl if you didn't already know her. Go back to /pol/ or /b/ dude.
>>
>>5186493
I agree, also going by the video she seems like one of the best spokeswomen I've seen for transgirls, I want her to carry on doing her thing because I'm semi-stealth and keep the hell away from trans stuff but knowing people like her are saying the right things gives me hope.
>>
i watched the video on carmen's yt channel holy shit shes so beautiful gosh
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.