[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board particularly mean and toxic compared to other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

Why is this board particularly mean and toxic compared to other boards?
Is it because it's filled with people that seem to hate themselves?
Why can't it be nicer?
>>
>>5181302
Fags like you that feel the constant need for a safe space are toxic.
The world isn't a nice place, honey,get over it.

4chan is what people are actually like deep down when the facades drop and they don't have to pretend to be someone socially like-able.

PS I love myself, but i still hate you.
>>
>>5181302
Simple. There's a higher concentration of straight people on this board then any other board.
>>
>>5181302
Idk, but I'd like us all to just get along. Not even being sarcastic there desu.
>>
Feminists hate trans women.
All lesbians are hate filled feminists.
Therefor all lesbians hate trans women.

When you put trans women and lesbians on the same board you are going to have a toxic situation.
>>
>>5181347
I'm not talking about being just a constant hugbox, just people not constantly trowing shit at each other and acting like catty bitches.
I mean /pol/ is more civil that this place for fucks sake.
>>
>>5181302
this is like the only board where you can get banned for being mean
>>
>>5181302
i like this board, the people on it can be kind nice.
>>
>>5181302
This is one of the nicer boards desu.
>>
>>5181365
this. a lot of mtf give gay men shit because some drag queens call themselves 'trannies', but lesbians are, far and away, the single most trans hating component of lgbt. there are no gay male cathy brennans. every once in a while you get a dan savage or a repressed faggot like ray blanchard who says ignorant shit, but lesbians are, by and large, massive cunts to trans people everywhere and more likely to support the kind of conservative assholes who want trans people to die.
>>
>>5181302
>toxic
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>hon hon hon hon hon....
This whole board.
>>
Because it's full of people with severe self esteem issues

I'm MTF and I rarely come here because of the noxious attitudes and relentless negativity. I don't completely buy into the "it's a choice to be happy" attitude but there's a fucking limit to where you're just hurting yourself emotionally
>>
>>5181302
4chan in general is full of belligerence. I don't know whether it's worse on this board.
>>
>>5181784
It definitely varies a lot. /v/ is super hostile but /mu/ is pretty easy going, to take examples from popular boards
>>
Probably because /pol/ and /r9k/ come here to take big fat shits and false flag all stupid day long. There once was an old gay man who stumbled upon this website. It was such a rarity and so genuine that the trolls didn't even bother with it. I think we saw the real /lgbt/ in that thread, and it was helpful and sympathetic.
>>
>>5181302

Trolls gonna troll. It's pretty obvious the bored kids from other boards would blow a few hours trying to stir shit on the gay board cause "lol fags". And then some dramaqueens respond in nasty fashion, and it goes on and on.
>>
>>5181365
>lesbians
>implying there are cis women here
/lgbt/ is just full of everyone pretending to be something that they're not. trannies pretending to be women, straight men pretending to be lesbians while being homophobic. the "lesbians" that hate one trans women on this board are really straight men roleplaying and they get butthurt when their fantasy is ruined
>>
>>5181302
Lot of people with raging hormones and self esteem issues a.k.a women, "women", and homosexual men.
>>
>>5181347
>4chan is what people are actually like deep down when the facades drop and they don't have to pretend to be someone socially like-able.
.This coming from an anonymous poster who has to hide behind a computer screen and remain anonymous to show the world what an asshole he really is.
>PS I love myself, but i still hate you.
.Oooo how edgy you hate me, bitch you don't know me any more than I know you, how do you hate someone you know absolutely NOTHING about?
>>
>>5181414
I have never actually seen this implemented.
>>
I troll this board all the time. I have pretty much pretended to be every letter in LGBT and trying to start a bigass shitstorm.

In early days, trolling is easy, but now everyone is starting to get smart.
>>
some of us are nice
others can be mean
and then there are the shitposters
>>
>>5181845
You're retarded. I know for a fact, because of Skype and tc, that there are enough cissies to fill their slow-ass general.
>>
>>5181365

I'm a feminist lesbian trans woman.
>>
>>5182447
half of lezzies left /lgbt/.

the only one that's still on a tranny war rampage is that one mexican NEET, Kek.
>>
I think we want to be seen as far away from other fag-friendly sites like Tumbr, which get a rep as a hugbox. So we go in the literal polar opposite direction.
>>
>>5181347
damn you sound like a 16 year old girl on deviantart
>>
>>5181347
>The world isn't a nice place, honey,get over it.
>4chan is what people are actually like deep down when the facades drop and they don't have to pretend to be someone socially like-able.
>PS I love myself, but i still hate you.

what part of this post would you not find on a hot topic shirt or pin holy shit
>>
>>5181790
>/mu/ is pretty easy going
i haven't been in /nbbmn/: the post
>>
>>5181795
>/r9k/ come here to take big fat shits and false flag all stupid day long.
bullshit. i come here from /r9k/ for /mtfg/ and random threads about m-muh rights. you'd be suprised at how many trannies there are on /r9k/.
>>
>>5182548
Why would I listen to a meme genre
>>
>>5181347

I feel like that's the big misconception here, that it's people being their 'real selves', like 4chan is a beacon of honesty or truth. Maybe some of what people say is a little more blunt or less censored, but it doesn't make it much truer...And I doubt that many people totally drop their guard. They just take up a different style of talking. You can see it when some people don't talk the 'right' way and they're labeled reddit or tumblr or deviantart.

This place is glorified because in some small sets of circumstances, people are slightly more honest than they would be normally. And then impressionable kids go "well if my beacon of perfect honesty says X, X must be inescapably true." Then those kids fall for all kinds of thought distortions and whatever issues are plaguing them in the first place become that much more exacerbated by the kind of black & white folk wisdom here.

But being anonymous is great otherwise. Really good stress reliever.
>>
>>5182632
I think 4chan just attracts a lot of sociopathic spectrum people who get a kick out of being mean and spiteful, and it's basically a playground to be an asshole without limits
>>
lol someone has never been to /cgl/
>>
some people like honest criticism and even maybe a little more, it keeps them motivated and makes you critically evaluate your convictions to defend them articulately. if you cant handle that maybe get a blog?
>>
>>5181302
All lgbt people hate themselves because they know they're genetic defects and should kill themselves for the better of humanity
>>
>>5182759
by posting on lgbt you become lgbt
>>
>>5182771
I want death
>>
>>5182414
no one cares about you
>>
>>5182781
Would I spend my time wading around in this trash if anyone did? don't fool yourself I have NO delusions that ANYONE cares about me.
>>
Because trannies have ruined this board with their constant thread spamming, everyone hates trannies because they are attentionwhores, so much so that most of the time you ll see them start a post like "as an mtf ", NOBODY FUCKING CARES
>>
>>5182759
>lgbt people are genetic defects
>not heterosexuals

damn
>>
>>5182560
>you'd be suprised at how many trannies there are on /r9k/.
I really, really wouldn't
>>
>>5182794
>normal good people are genetic defects
>>
>>5182832
>being a slave to the inferior vaginal Jew
Obviously.
>>
>>5181302
Because trannies (mtf's) and gay guys
>>
>>5182938
huh, thats a weird way to spell man-hating dykes
>>
>>5181302
Because this board is flooded with delusional trans-types
>>
>>5185217
I think people calling them delusional is part of the problem.
>>
>>5181302
Because people from /pol/ constantly come and shit post here. They just need to merge /lgbt/ and /pol/ already.
>>
>>5185255
im sorry im not conforming to your safe space rules lmao
>>
>>5185334
If you insist on being part of the problem then why the hell do you post in this thread? All we can do is point at you as sufficient explanation to OP. If thats what you want then its certainly not us being the degenerates :)
>>
>>5182716
I've seen more articulate posts on Tumblr circlejerks than I've seen on 4chan in ten years. You're getting high off the smell of your own farts.
>>
>>5181544
Actually wrong
Sage
>>
becuz ur gay
>>
>>5181373
Because their more obnoxious members spend half their time here shitposting and false flagging.
>>
>>5181302
It because the individual "letters" of LGBT are incompatible with each other.
When you're, say, on /k/, all the people there are interested in the same thing - guns. They might have minor disagreements over which guns are better, but generally they all understand each other.
But here we have several groups that are interested in completely unrelated things.
>>
>>5181347
Bullshit.
You should talk for your yourself, I'm almost always nice.
>>
Not true. People are as nice here as in /b/
>>
>>5181302
Partially thanks to my presence.
>>
Nope, i'm quite sure it's not your presence what makes us nice people
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.