[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you into bondage? If so, why? I'm into it, alot. Such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: silk-bondage-rope.jpg (25KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
silk-bondage-rope.jpg
25KB, 450x302px
Are you into bondage?

If so, why?

I'm into it, alot. Such a shame my bf hates it though,
>>
>>5179479
same here. Im really into it and my bf kinda is, but he's still really mild about it. Pretty afraid of him being weirded out by me if he found out exactly how into it i am
>>
My bf is scared he would hurt me if I'm bound and such.

Pretty shitty, some people aren't just into it.
>>
>>5179601
hes afraid of just tying you up? that sucks
>>
>>5179479
Huh, I just kind of assumed everyone was into bondage
>>
>>5181299
I sure am! Sadly,
>tfw no Dom to tie me up and fuck me roughly :^(
>>
>>5181299
Some don't like them because it takes too much time apparently.
>>
>>5179479
bf?
a man who loves to take his time
being tied up is foreplay for your meat
suit
then after wards have him kiss the rope marks
ur welcome gals
>>
>>5184380
I like from a more RP perspective.
>>
I have almost no kinks whatsoever and I'm completely vanilla except when it comes to bondage for some reason. I find the thought of tying someone up and having my way with them (or vice versa) incredibly hot. I can only hope that I find a qt guy who wants to do that with me.
>>
I'm really into being choked with ropes.

My mom kind of forced the fetish on me when she choked me with a noose as a kid.
>>
>>5184558
we're out here sugar
>>
>>5184565
i found out accidentally with a female wresting around and she jokingly choked me and i got harder than a rock lol
>>
>>5184558
its def better both ways, get ur man real.hard and tie his cock up
>>
>>5179479
if anyone wants to roleplay on chayt
hmu kik
southpawhustler
40 yr old male from fl
>>
>>5184565
see i was wondering about this sorta thing earlier, like if you got the punishment of being spanked for instance after doing something fun, won't you just start associating the pain with fun?
>>
>>5184600
I'm also really into spanking as well but was never spanked. I was never really punished physically. She didn't choke me for punishment, she just liked it.
>>
>>5184600
not in my experience,
that's where the trust comes into play, pain for ur partner is not what is wanted, so when you talk and get to know each other you feel out each others threshholds and needs thats the intimacy in it
>>
>>5184584

How am I supposed to ride it if it's all tied up?
>>
Sure. I'm not really "into" it on a fetish tier level, but I'm okay with bondage, watersports, etc.
>>
>>5184613
Yeah i'm into bondage and petplay but i'm not really much of a masochist. light nails and bites and hot wax excepted. I'm kinda confused by the last one. the warmth is just nice somehow.
>>
>>5184634
u take the rope off silly
maybe i didn't say it correctly
you coil a rope from the base up
if u really want to get him,
leave his tip out for mouth play
also after un coiling his cock the ridges feel great for both parties involved
>>
>>5184634
u take the rope off silly
maybe i didn't say it correctly
you coil a rope from the base up
if u really want to get him,
leave his tip out for mouth play
also after un coiling his cock the ridges feel great for both parties involved
>>
>>5184689
>>5184691

Nice doublepost. That sounds hot, though.
>>
I almost wish I was, seems like the people who practice it really enjoy it. Although if I were to do it I'd probably rather be the receiver, even though I'm a top, because it seems like too much effort to be the Dom and I don't really like abusing people
>>
>>5179479
No, but my owner is. It's a little kinky for me, but its her fetish, so I go along with it.
>>
wasn't into it but was dating a woman who was. she kept trying to convince me to try it so I agreed but backed out at the last minute. she beat the shit out of me. Ironic, no?
>>
>>5179479
that stinks OP. why is he not into it?

i love being used and abused, my bf is still warming up to being a Dom, since i introduced to bdsm. but he is getting better as we play more.
>>
>>5184565
this isn't how you get fetishes, you just like being choked
>>
>>5179479
I'm into heavy bondage. Unfortunately I have yet to find someone to do it with. It stems from control. Specifically the feeling I get when its completely taken away from me. I just cant find anyone that's into controlling me. So until I find that special someone I have no one to try it out with.
>>
>>5181397
>no Dom to tie me up and fuck me roughly :^(
I can help you with that...
>>
No. I like being submissive, but never understood bondage.
>>
>>5191448
For me its control play. Being tied up is the ultimate form of giving up control.
>>
>>5191457
>giving up control
The only emotion it evokes in me is fear, definitely not arousal.
>>
>>5191468
Oh god fear turns me on so much. But I'll admit I'm an edge case.
>>
>>5191468
This I go straight panic mode thinking of being tied up.

I guess bondage is not for me.
>>
I'm into kek desu senpai
>>
I dislocated my shoulder on Halloween because a girl was scissoring me really well and I had had like 11 orgasms and it was becoming an awesome form of torture.

I was pretty well tied to her bed and like trying to roll to my side and straining really hard against the rope. Thought I could slide my hand out but instead my shoulder popped which hurt.
>>
>>5191606
Do you mean kek or kek?
>>
File: kc tier.jpg (93KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
kc tier.jpg
93KB, 846x846px
>>5191636
Apparently you cannot evade the filter with unicode characters.
Mods became kc tier.
>>
>>5191600
How so?

You just have to trust your bf f.am.
>>
I had a bf once who didn't stopped when I said my safeword like alot of times.

I was fucking pissed as it clearly began to hurt, but afterwards thinking about it, it was pretty hot even though it was rough.

I still dumped him though.
>>
why are none of the gay guys in my area into it?! ffs...
>>
i dont suppose any of you are located in north east ohio...
>>
>>5194889
Sorry bro. I live in Tampa, Florida.
>>
File: 5274534574.png (355KB, 384x351px) Image search: [Google]
5274534574.png
355KB, 384x351px
>my bf hates it
Tie that fucker up and suck him off.
>>
>>5195546
LOL
That's how I looked soon after growing a beard, except it was mostly red, black and brown. I sometimes dressed up as a hedge wizard at conventions.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.