[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /questioning/ here? (in terms of gender)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: girl.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
girl.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Who /questioning/ here? (in terms of gender)
>>
I've been questioning for a few years now. I've mentioned it to my parents and I'm sure they think it's just a phase. I'm starting to think that I should just repress the small amount of dysphoria that I have and stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>5179007

>You are born with a political party it doesn't matter what you view and how you act you are either LEFT or RIGHT and no inbetween

>Gender is the exact same as Sex there might as well be one word

>There is no such thing is a mental aspect of yourself everything you are can be determined by what you physically look like
>>
>>5179007
We think about it so much because transition is always an option. Usually not a good one, I would say, but it's a big decision to start transitioning nonetheless.
>>
>>5179007
>this guy having a sperg out in every thread
>>
>>5179007
>No, you dont get born with the wrong genitals or wrong gender, just because you're not fucking satisfied doesn't mean nature made a mistake.
>just because i don't know what i am talking about, doesn't mean i can't spout my bullshit around
>>
File: 1442247112821.jpg (25KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1442247112821.jpg
25KB, 462x579px
>>5178995
Here
>>
File: sooooooo.png (4KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
sooooooo.png
4KB, 203x203px
>>5179007
>you're the first reply in this thread
>it's a full paragraph just preaching about how transphobic you are

So uh, jeez man. You got a life outside of shitposting on this board or what?
>>
>>5179061
>taking the bait this hard
Get memed
>>
>>5179074
but was it really bait though?

We can never know
>>
>>5179076
>this board needs a fucking reality check and if I am the only one up for it then so be it

So pretty much you turned on your computer went to 4chan, went to the lgbt discussion
found something about questioning genders
and you think that your analogous paragraph is going to drastically change the mindset of anyone?
>>
>>5178995
Just fucking hang yourself and be done with it. Bam, no more anguish over how much of a snowflake you can be.
>>
File: BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png (92KB, 641x547px) Image search: [Google]
BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png
92KB, 641x547px
>>5179074
Does it count as taking the bait? I always take a second to wonder if this guy seriously has anything else to do other then b8 on this board, so I figured I might as take a sec to ask

>>5179076
>this board needs a fucking reality check and if I am the only one up for it then so be it

ah yes im sure by harnessing the power of a smug anime girl and taking the name of a south park character will convert us all back to the light
>>
>>5179047
Well, if we end up passing as our preferred gender, then that's a win for us, too. But I just feel sorry for non-passing transpeople
>>
>>5179088
nice dubs but it isn't that easy

Only around 4% of suicide-attemps are successful according to the statistics I've read and I don't even have any rope lol sorry
>>
>>5179058
>Show me a transsexual animal
humans are animals. we are a part of nature. human transsexualism is backed up by science. the phenomenon is so rare and complicated in its symptoms that it is hard to observe and classify in non-human animals though.
> social construct
you don't know what you are talking about. pretty much everything in modern day society is a social construct, like money and jobs so the term doesn't have much of a meaning. you are talking about gender roles/expression though which are social constructs. gender itself isn't.
>>
>>5179105
Probably because the majority of "suicidal" people just take one too many Asprin and go to fucking bed. If you really want to die you throw yourself off a tall building or in front of a train, not slit your wrists a little, panic, and call the emergency services.
>>
>>5179116
Ya to be honest "suicidal" people are either edgy or not actually trying to kill themselves just get attention.

The suicides that actually work are gunshots 97% effective, jumping off a building higher than 6 stories 94% effective but you kinda get a coma state first

then 15 stories+ = instant death

Even people who hang are at risk of the rope breaking or not dying although hanging is better than taking Aspirin lol
>>
>>5179118
Well I can't speak for us all, so. I just know that I'm human garbage and I have zero self esteem, so nothing hurts me anymore. I just browse this website to interact with fellow freaks of nature.
>>
>>5179129
You seem to at least know what you're taking about. Time to go jump of a 15 story building, young snowflake.
>>
>>5179007
>you're either born female or male, deal with it.
Are you referring to Gender or biological sex? If it's the former, then that's wrong, as gender is decided by Society, as is what's masculine and what's feminine, if it's the latter, then intersex people prove you plainly wrong, as it's possible to be born with an XY chromosome and have a vagina.

>No, you dont get born with the wrong genitals or wrong gender, just because you're not fucking satisfied doesn't mean nature made a mistake.

Body dysphoria is a scientifically verified phenomenon, and going along with your Nature fallacy, if nature was a real force as you described, and it's role was to assign everyone genitals they were comfortable with, it clearly made a mistake.

Insisting that Trans people are making up their dysphoria won't help anyone.
>>
>>5179144
dubs confirm
>>
>>5179158
/thread
>>
>>5179140
lol
>>
>>5179007
>just because you're not fucking satisfied doesn't mean nature made a mistake.
Obviously. But if you're specifically uncomfortable with gendered aspects of your body, that's a good sign that you're trans. People don't spontaneously start wishing they didn't have facial hair just because they can't get laid.

>>5179047
Trans people are rare enough that it doesn't make a drastic difference in terms of profits. I'm also pretty sure that hormones aren't patented, so competition keeps the price from getting too high.

>>5179058
>Show me a transsexual animal, show me one. As ironic as it sounds, this shit really is a social construct, unlike race.
"Transsexuality" cannot really exist in non-human animals, since animals have not developed the ability to perform sex changes or make HRT. And our limited ability to communicate with animals would make gender dysphoria difficult to reliably diagnose anyway.

>>5179076
We're not calling it shitposting because we disagree, it's more because it has a clearly adversarial/hostile tone.

>>5179122
>Not for the guys you decieve and the society you corrupt and destroy.
How exactly do we "corrupt and destroy society"?
>>
>>5178995
How the fuck do you question your gender, you're born with one you fucking retards.

>>5179007
/thread
>>
I feel like for me being a girl was always an intense interest but I figured I was not trans enough and didn't enjoy long dresses or barbie dolls or make up so I must not be trans

Now I'm experiencing intense discomfort in my body and an intense desire to be female. I feel like it might just be a phase but it also feels like something I've repressed for a really long time.
>>
>>5182905
Also I am literally terrified of becoming a hon.
>>
>>5182905
you are trans
you don't have to be a barbie doll to be a woman
>>
>>5182919
How the fuck is anyone trans lol? You can't change your sex kiddo.
>>
>>5182905
dresses are great desu senpai
>>
>>5182918
the best advice I can give is that the vast majority of cis girls, especially at our age, also feel horrifically insecure about their bodies and faces and how they look. pick out a random female on the street and I bet you can find five features of their face or body that would mark them out as mtf trans if you were judging them by those standards. not being 100% andreja pejic-tier female passing doesn't make you more of a freak.
>>
>>5182959
>tfw you see a tall girl with a strong jawline and you can't tell if they're trans or if /lgbt/ has made you retarded
>>
>>5182968
yeah, exactly
hell I have female friends who date back to primary school who I know aren't trans because I'm seen them fucking naked and none of them, with their clothes on, are completely devoid of male 'tells'.
>>
>>5182959
Thanks, that makes me feel better.
It's really the deep voice that bothers me. I just know that will out me as trans no matter what.

There are millions of people in this world who think that we're mentally ill freaks who are irrelevant to society. There's thousands who would want us dead.

I feel like I'm involuntarily joining the "everybody hates us" club.
>>
>>5182984
some places are better than others, living my hometown would absolutely get me stabbed like this but I go to university in a progressive city where, if anything, I stand out as a normie for not being tumblr enough

do try voice training, a large number of people do get surprising results, I don't have anything to hand by try the mtf general thread if you're curious, the quicker you start then the quicker you might get better at it and having that almost in place already before doing anything else should be good for confidence. stuff like voice/posture/mannerisms is more importance than face/body unless you're some kind of outlier like andre the giant.
>>
>>5182905
How old are you?
>>
>>5182984
>It's really the deep voice that bothers me. I just know that will out me as trans no matter what.
The voice is one of the only parts you have complete control over. You probably won't sound like Minnie Mouse but you can get a 100% unmistakeably feminine voice with enough practice unless you're in like the absolute bottom percentiles of low male vocal range. Any tranny with a non-passing voice isn't working hard enough
>>
>>5183006
20, turning 21 in one month why
>>
>>5183016
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11xtG3np5Gp
>>
>>5183017
HRT effectiveness decreases with age, not sure if you know. after 23-25 it become a real genetic lottery. so if you're questioning, go to trans help general or mtf general and question harder, you may need to self-med. not to freak you out or anything. a lot of people do make it. if your family is supportive then it'll take a lot of the economic/housing pressure off so figure out their take on it if you haven't already.
>>
>>5183055
No I know, one o the reasons I'm currently losing my mind and considering that I might actually have to kill myself because of this stupid mental condition I was born with.
>>
>>5183027
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kgs1ZjmMva
>>
>>5183072
no seriously try HRT first for a couple of years, if you feel like you're going to kill yourself anyway, what's the harm in trying? worst case scenario, nothing changes. any other scenario, there's an improvement. it's worth a shot. where are you based? you should come to /mtfg/ if you want more advice probably.
>>
>>5182898
something goes wrong and people want to end up being the opposite gender

I wish I didn't think this way and gate keeping myself to make sure it's not wishfull thinking or an excuse

I hate to be wrong and be a failed tranny
>>
File: 1443162749481.jpg (28KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1443162749481.jpg
28KB, 510x346px
I sometimes question things, I'm not entirely satisfied with how I am, how I feel somewhat "trapped" in a sense. But for the most part, I'm okay, it's just when those feelings leak in again that I get fucked over and question myself all over again and I can get rather frustrated.
>>
I really can't tell if I'm deluding myself into thinking I'm trans because I'm sick of being me.

But I've always been bad at being a girl and I've never really had the motivation to go what girls do. I kind of wish it wasn't so easy to be 'tomboy' because it makes it difficult to know when it's more serious than that.
>>
>>5182898
>How the fuck do you question your gender, you're born with one you fucking retards.
Well, you have a biological sex that's almost always unambiguous, but you also have a gender identity which is largely biological, but can be a bit harder to identify, like when you're not sure whether you have dysphoria or are just really uncomfortable with gender roles.

>>5182928
You do realize sex changes are a thing, right? Even if you'd say some internal arrangement of your body means you're still your original sex after SRS, trans is mainly about feeling uncomfortable towards gendered aspects of your body and trying to change them to be more like the opposite sex, even if you can't quite completely change your biological sex.
>>
just sometimes. wish i could be able to go full fem and back for short in those questioning times
>>
>>5178995
me..

for a while i thought i was genderfluid but now that i think about it i think im just trans...
>>
>>5178995
I get off to imagining myself as a qt trap if that counts
>>
>>5184504
that just makes you a faggot
>>
>>5184507
Also as a dickgirl
Also as a furry dickgirl with qt panties
>>
File: 1357953372866.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1357953372866.gif
1MB, 320x240px
yeaah i always thought all the crossdressing and tg stuff was just a fetish so i ignored it my whole life. then about 2 years ago it started driving me crazy, and I tried so hard to deny that these feelings meant anything at all, but they were so strong that i ended up having like a mental breakdown. after that, all bets were off. i knew i was trans and i knew i wanted to transition. fast forward to today, im still in the closet, terrified to come out and terrified of being a hon. I have no idea what to do about this. its like the whole 'rock and a hard place' thing. so i just ignore it and do my work....
>>
File: Adorable Yes.jpg (257KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable Yes.jpg
257KB, 650x750px
>>5183027
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EgWDDskkhz
Never admit to not being able to work on your voice. It can be intimidating, yes, and you might not get it right for a long while but you will get there if you feel the need to improve.
>>
>>5184779
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EgWDDskkhz

you sound male, also you're super nasal

what you've done is just given yourself gayvoice
>>
File: 1437809981673.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437809981673.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>5178995
How do you stop being transgender?
>>
>>5184787
she really doesn't

It does sound like she's congested though
>>
File: noose[1].jpg (223KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
noose[1].jpg
223KB, 800x563px
>>5184795
>>
>>5184798
And that's correct. I currently have allergies going on.
>>
I "question" every other day but I'm sure it's just because it's getting shoved in my face all the time by the media in addition to looking at too many qt anime traps.
>>
>>5184779
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EgWDDskkhz
You sound amazing, the idea of having to work against my natural voice sounds so shitty but oh well.
>>
>>5184803
You forgot the rhyme to help. Gosh, do I have to do everything around here?

>over, under, round and round, so your feet don't touch the ground
>>
>>5184803
I'd transition before doing this, b/c it seems like being trans is a shit life so wtf

thing is I have things to live for and so don't know if it's worth losing it all for being a freak
>>
>>5188365
Is it worth being miserable for the rest of your life? As cliche as "follow your heart" is, it's up to you to decide what you want out of life. How can you expect to do well for others if you can't even do well for yourself?
>>
>>5188378
being a hon must be miserable too, unless you can delude yourself to thinking otherwise (in order to survive)

sometimes I wish there was a state or part of the country where hons can go and be themselves without being scrutinized by general public
>>
>>5188441
If you don't want to be a hon, start HRT now, the longer you wait the higher risk you'll become a hon. Best of luck
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.