[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay online / app dating is the world's biggest nightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 41gwVYPvDhL._SX300_.jpg (13KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
41gwVYPvDhL._SX300_.jpg
13KB, 300x266px
Gay online / app dating is the world's biggest nightmare
>>
>>5178718
yeah well maybe if people stopped giving a shit about other peopels sexuality then you could just hit on dudes in public and we could curtail this stupid hookup bullshit
>>
>instantly drop a guy if I find out he's ever used a hookup app
>been single for 3 years since literally fucking everyone is going through life with smartphone blowjobs
>will be single forever because everyone's a filthy slut
>>
>>5178862
Has someone you had no interest in ever hit on you? It feels like hell took a dump all over your apartment
>>
I wanna use it to see if there are any femboys around, but I don't wanna give away my location.
>>
>>5178875
>have fun being lonely.
learn to accept that people have sex before they start dating you.
>>
>>5178948
>Lower your standards, because no-one has self control.

See you when you are. A poz
>>
>>5178940

There aren't any femboys on grindr. Everyone on grindr is a racist masc4masc white dude that won't touch anyone who isn't white and ripped.
>>
>>5178976
^^ the reason online dating sucks
>>
>>5179072
Once you actually date femboys you stop being attracted to femboys. Just leave them as online fantasies and enjoy the pictures, they're terrible people.
>>
>>5179077
i wasn't talking about femboys
>>
>>5179077

What's so bad about them, other than being slutty narcissist?
>>
>>5178976
Chub here really fucking easy for me so Idk what you are on about.
>>
>>5179077
>>5179082
>i wasn't talking about femboys

what the hell is going on here?
>>
Grindr got me a few cool mutual masturbation afternoons and some hot showers. Never used it for anal or oral. Never would. I have no desire to get an STI
>>
>>5178875
I know what you mean... I've never used a hookup app, and I don't really want to. But it's hard to even find friends now!
>>
Grindr is one of the most badly designed apps I've ever used. Problem is, I don't think there are many popular alternatives (if any). What do you guys use?
>>
>>5178875
I used Hornet to meet guys because I'm too straight-acting to attract gay guys in real life, but it only ever ended with sex with my current boyfriend, on the third date. Not everyone uses gay apps just to get their bp wrecked erryday
>>
>>5178909
Are you awkward as fuck? Unless they're being creepy as fuck its no big deal.

>>5178976
it's all bottoms where i'm at.

>>5179098
I could get way more but the guys who message me sorta seem sketchy. chub too.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (99KB, 937x703px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
99KB, 937x703px
>>
File: 1 (3).jpg (8KB, 201x210px) Image search: [Google]
1 (3).jpg
8KB, 201x210px
>>5178875
This

>start hanging out with guy I met on OKC
>he says he's "single" and was in a "long term relationship" before this
>seems cool
>we hang out like 3 more times
>I like him
>"Haha I was in New York over the weekend so I fucked like 3 guys off Grindr, so what's up with you"
>>
>>5179339
That's different than a single guy using grindr. That's just a shitbag and a dodged bullet.
>>
>>5179077

Idk dude, maybe you're just an asshole or have a shitty personality. I've never met a femboy who isn't chill as fuck. It's all these masc4masc no fems no blacks shitstains that are an endless source of fragile masculinity and drama.
>>
>>5179333
jesus

>tfw i flirt with guys on hookup apps but then i remember they probably have aids so i never hookup with them
>>
>>5179333
>tfw want to experiment with a cuteboy but I remember this and get scared.
>>
>>5179333
>>5179703
>>5179728
Those are pre-PreP numbers, and the rate of gays sleeping around has actually dropped slightly so I doubt those numbers are accurate 6 years later.
>>
>>5179266

>I'm too straight-acting to attract gay guys in real life

Story of my life, holy fuck. Why do people want to be 'straight acting', it sucks shit.
>>
>>5179333

>tfw black and bicurious

Might wanna leave this whole gay thing alone...
>>
File: 1446744759116.png (2MB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446744759116.png
2MB, 1350x1200px
>there are people on this Tibetan fingerpainting forum RIGHT NOW who think that gay dating apps and sites were a problem

Bruh hold the fuck up. Are you guys actually telling me that you don't know?
>>
>>5179104
silly you i was referring to the masc4masc scum
>>
>>5178976
or you're ugly? neither white nor ripped but there hasn't been an instance where i want to hook up but i haven't been able to find someone.
>>
>>5179164
what makes you think that someone on grindr has an std for sure but someone you found through other means doesn't?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.