[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Trans woman* here. I wanna meet and be friends with gender critical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: images.jpg (18KB, 271x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 271x186px
Trans woman* here. I wanna meet and be friends with gender critical feminists; how do I go about doing this?
>>
tumblr
follow everyone who posts under the radfem/gender critical/ truscum category
whenever they make an original post, reblog it and add commentary
when you are 'mutuals' start sending them messages about trans fem shit
add them on facebook
talk shit about mutuals on tumblr
keep up with each other through tumblr/facebook
????
profit
>>
>wanting to befriend a feminist
Don't.
>>
>>5175836
Why would you want to do that?
>>
File: why.jpg (61KB, 550x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.jpg
61KB, 550x550px
>>5175836
>I wanna meet and be friends with gender critical feminists
>>
Fuck off shitposter
>>
>be friends with gender critical feminists
>>
>>5175836
the most impossible part of this is the idea of a gender critical feminist having friends
at best they have a clique of other hate filled penis envying morons who all hate each other and talk shit behind their backs like high school girls.
>>
Gender critical feminist here. Yo.

Honestly I don't know how to meet us in meatspace. Nobody really broadcasts it cuz it ain't socially acceptable.
>>
>>5178201
Why do you enjoy feeding on the foreskins of male rape victims?
>>
>>5178722

Holy shit hahahaha

Not a laughing matter, but I just busted out laughing in line to get coffee
>>
>black guy here, I want to be friends with a member of the kkk
>>
>>5178722
I laughed.

>>5179012
>gendercrit feminists are the KKK
Jaysus, you guys really have worked yourselves up about us, huh?
>>
File: 1410349811447.png (234KB, 818x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410349811447.png
234KB, 818x585px
>>5179592
you are walking memes

> fuck gender, who needs gender?
> but we need to advance the rights of women
>>
>>5175836
OP, that's kind of like an atheist secular humanist wanting to find friends that are evangelical fundie Christians or fundie Muslims. Makes about as much sense as taking a hammer to your head and expecting a head injury.
>>
>>5180876
>not expecting a head injury
>>
File: 1443525046924.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443525046924.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>5175836
>gender critical feminists
>>
>>5178201
>Nobody really broadcasts it cuz it ain't socially acceptable.
maybe because youre all massive autists who have trouble accepting the fact that trans people just want to be left alone. most of you probably have repressed ftm tendencies and ftms score highly on the autistic spectrum. it makes sense to me that most gendercrits cant empathize with other human beings.
>>
>>5175836
>be friends
You can't. If you're one cute tranny, no probs for being her sex slave.
Sometimes, I kinda regret...
>>
>>5181853
>tranny being a TERF's sex slave
has the science gone too far?
>>
>>5181941
Realise we could have made babies.
>>
>>5181958
>sperm massacred by estrogen
>dead benis
not bossible
>>
>>5178059
This k
>>
>>5182016
>dead benis
You talk as if shemale porn didn't exist.
>>
>>5182038
shemale porn is a little different from real-life, isn't it? they either don't take hormones at all and have breast implants or they lower their doses so that they could cum to please their "straight" male audience
>>
>>5182084
this is something transgirls repeat over and over but ime its about 50/50. high T isn't absolutely necessary for maintaining an erection. arousal is a largely a mental process. if you can't get hard it's either a mental block or you're one of the 50% who are physically disposed to acquiring limpdick, or both i guess.

most of those shemale porn stars aren't on hormones or aren't on much because it fucks with the money shot the producers are looking for, but otherwise like a large amount of transgirls can still will it to work just fine.
>>
>>5182121
If you don't have a sex drive anymore, like zero, your hrt is unhealty, period. And I don't know how you don't get mad, I sure was.
Trannies being all it's great to be drive less teehee are either lying to get along with the narrative or fucking maniacal rapists desu.
>>
>>5181747
This lol. They are all autistic which is why they displayed masculine behavior as a female and now feel the need to rage against the machine that people don't like them as much as they like pretty normal girls.
>>
>>5182389
Ya this. I fucking hate that my sex drive is like 1/4 what it used to be and orgasms are weaker. Shit sucks. Most trannies that are happy for the weaker sex drive are agp fetishists whose sexuality stressed them out because it was so messed up
>>
File: _20150928_231232.jpg (88KB, 430x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_20150928_231232.jpg
88KB, 430x638px
>>5179592
>>5182397
Please don't associate borderline rapists and other predators who claim oppression to justify attacking kids with ftm.

They're just fundamentalists who don't see themselves as capable of wrong, end of story.
>>
>>5182397
That's what a lesbian told us about trans hating dykes. And the stuff they write is def autistic. I don't mean it as a 4chin insult. I mean straight autismo. Whatever lynch them thks.
>>
>>5182404
>agp fetishists
the simple explanation is that they are just misogynists who don't believe women have sexuality which is something men believe and attempted to "scientifically" prove numerous times before

no woman is ever happy to lose her sex drive
>>
>>5180577
Nono. See, we don't think gender, in the way trans folk propose it, is a thing. We very much think biological *sex* is a thing, and that thing affects the way you're socialized and the way people treat you. People of the female *sex* are at a disadvantage because of this, but that's not the same thing as gender, ya dig?

>>5181747
Actually, we have a lot of detransitioned FtMs in our community. If anyone knows they aren't FtM, it's the people who actually transitioned and realized it wasn't right.

And, while there is the occasional wingnut, as with any group, we generally DO leave trans people alone. We mostly just post in our niche blogs about how we disagree with you, we're on the receiving end of violent threats, etc, more often than not.

I know this comes as a surprise, but the vast majority of us don't actually hate trans people or want any harm to come to them. Most of us support transition for people who have real, medical transsexuality. We just don't agree with the bizarre, sexist narratives pushed forth by the trans community, and we don't agree that having "male" or "female" interests determines your gender, or that wearing a skirt makes you a girl. We also don't agree that transsexuality changes the way you were socialized as a child. An MtF trans person still has male socialization, and still grew up with male privilege. Gotta take it into account. Reality is reality.

It's really not so fanatical as you all would like to think.
>>
>>5182404
?????????
most trannys are happier about a lower sex drive because it means less dysphoric boners. stop projecting
>>
File: 1441049967189(2).png (185KB, 920x1016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441049967189(2).png
185KB, 920x1016px
>>5182424
The dykes? Guess that explains why they're so violent.
>>
>>5182397
Ain't autistic and get annoyed at how guys cant leave me be when I go out late.
Stop talking bullshit, mkay?

>>5182389
>don't have a sex drive anymore, like zero, your hrt is unhealty
>don't know how you don't get mad

>sex drive
>not getting mad
Pick one.
>>
>>5182429
I don't really get the issue. A lower sex drive should just mean you have less interest in sex, so why would that bother you? Maybe I don't get it because I'm a virgin
>>
I'm trans, and I'm also critical of gender as a whole but not in the "gender critical" way if that makes sense. I have lots of feminist friends (pretty much all of them desu) and it's not really a deal that I'm trans.
>>
>>5182432
>implying erections are testosterone dependent
>>
>>5182470
Spontaneous erections or erections from getting randomly in horny in the middle of the day definitely are
>>
>>5182431
> we're on the receiving end of violent threats, etc, more often than not.
Considering the fact you guys harassed a professor who helped me though undergrad and all of her grant writers for doing nothing more than studying developmental neurology and proving Cohen's theories by mapping steroid responsive genes like RORA, you're obviously full of shit.

Research anything that goes against your dogma like neurological dimorphism from the womb and you guys will run the scientist out, even if it happens to be a woman in STEM.

>medical
Nobody cares about the skirt crap, it's just body dysmorphia and the fact you lobby to have medical treatment banned or pressure the goverment into shutting down doctors like Dr.Cutis for being too understanding in providing it sure breaks everything you claim to stand for in bodily autonomy?

Why the outrage over abortion wait times and prescriptions for contraceptives when you're trying to outright ban other people from reviving meds similar to yours?
>>
>>5182431
>Nono. See, we don't think gender, in the way trans folk propose it, is a thing. We very much think biological *sex* is a thing, and that thing affects the way you're socialized and the way people treat you. People of the female *sex* are at a disadvantage because of this, but that's not the same thing as gender, ya dig?
Most of the time your sex isn't even something people know. It's your gender that people can determine from your outward appearance, but it's unlikely that anyone other than your doctor or sex partner will really know what your sex is.
>>
>>5182084
>>5182389
good cardiac health would really help you keep the ability to have an erection even with minimal test levels

>>5182431
>male privilege
nice meme
>>
>>5182502
>male privilege is a meme
nice meme
>>
>>5182429
I think a lot of agp's also think sex drive = hard on, like it's the be all end all. So, when erections don't happen it's like "well, gosh, my sex drive is gone, hurrr, can't jerk myself anymore, what do?"
>>
>>5182431
>We very much think biological *sex* is a thing
Yeah, terf's are sexist as fuck.
>we have a lot of detransitioned FtMs in our community
Yeah, terf's are failure at life.
>we disagree with you
Implying being trans is a political statement. Jews have been smoked for way less than that.
>we're on the receiving end of violent threats
Lel. Tell us more.
>The dykes? Guess that explains why they're so violent.
Top. I like it.
>get annoyed at how guys cant leave me be when I go out late
Booh.
>sex drive
>not getting mad
>Pick one.
How have you managed to survive while being so inept?
Oh. I see.
Overal 8/8, thks, m8, that was gr8.
>>
>>5182541
>trannies have any sort of privilege
well memed my friend
>>
ok... by gender critical do u mean a terf? or like.. a feminist who is critical of gender ROLES?
>>
>>5182431
You do realize the whole point of medical therapy is to change sex, right?

And if socialization were really such an important thing then why are groups like lesbians so violent despite having the same upbringing as other girls?

And how again is growing up an effeminate gay kid who gets assaulted by others a "privilege"?
>>
>>5182472
>Negating E as a sexual hormone.
How victorian.
>>
>>5182550
They have very low overall privilege, but that's not because male privilege doesn't exist, it's because it's outweighed by the negative privilege of being trans.
>>
>>5182431

>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians
stats prove that lesbians are the only part of lgbt that ever sexually assaults women so if you're gonna ban someone...
Why again are lesbians more than twice as violent as the average gay man despite them having been socialized as girls?
>>
>>5182569
Well there's progesterone too, and testosterone is still an important part of women's sex drives too, and trans women have basically none of it
>>
>>5182575
>Effeminate gay kids are "privileged" in being homeless and raped at a far higher rate than straight girls
Lovely ideology, please explain why you have to punish those Kulaks for being priviliged and taking meds.
>>
>>5182561
Probably non-TE radfems. Seriously, TERFs using GCF as their personally-recognized acronym seems like a major blow to the radfems in general.
>>
>>5182589
Radfems are all universally anti-lgbt and their ideology outright states that individualism is bad and the state should be around to push people for doing things like acting too effeminate.

Seriously, they use "libertarian feminism" and "Individualism" as bad words, there isn't any distinction in practice.
If there is a
>>
>>5182565
because male privilege yo
>>
>>5182610
>push
punish
>>
>>5182588
Again, they have the same basic privilege as all males, but they lack straight privilege, gender-conforming privilege, etc which means their overall privilege is very low.
>>
>>5182436
Every girl gets attention from guys. Ugly ones just get it from ugly guys.
>>
>>5182622
>same basic privilege as all males
Getting sexually assaulted or worrying about being homeless when you're still a kid isn't a "privilege".That's the shit third world women have to look forward to.

You still haven't explained what could count as your "basic privilege" and it doesn't look like you've got anything other than some vague ideological spiel for that.

Honestly, it's people like you why I don't have anything to do with the left anymore. I'd much rather stay the hell away from authoritarians of any stripe then get marched off to reeducation for being a Kulak. You're just as bad as the right, you have to turn other people living their lives into a crime.
>>
>>5182622

uhhh you realize that if a trans woman passes then they dont get treated like a man right

also being a trans woman means rejecting masculinity which is a pretty good way to lose male privilege on the whole (because rejecting masculinity is an existential threat to hegemonic masculinity)
>>
>>5182668
>Getting sexually assaulted or worrying about being homeless when you're still a kid isn't a "privilege".That's the shit third world women have to look forward to.
Again, because their total privilege is negative (compared to the average). Do you think acknowledging the existence of white privilege means denying that some white people live in poverty? That's not how privilege works, it's a combination of factors. Being male makes you more privileged (at least in some situations), however that doesn't mean that all males are privileged compared to the average person.
>>
>>5182431
> See, we don't think gender, in the way trans folk propose it, is a thing. We very much think biological *sex* is a thing, and that thing affects the way you're socialized and the way people treat you. People of the female *sex* are at a disadvantage because of this, but that's not the same thing as gender, ya dig?
No, I don't dig. Yes, you did catch the part about sex and gender not being synonymous, but then you went and conflated the two in the same sentence.

I don't think you have even a basic grasp of how the biological sex thing works. Basically, biological sex is a much messier thing than you'd probably think. Chromosomes, primary sex traits, secondary sex traits, neurological sex-correlated structure proportions, and I'm sure that there's still more that I'm forgetting.

Socializing is both an entirely social thing and is not something that can't be unlearned to at least some useful degree. It's like breaking any habit instilled from an early age, so it's easier for some than others. Cis women don't exactly learn how to woman right out of the womb anyway, they learn the important social shit from pre-teens up into late teens/early 20s, well after the point in early childhood where indoc becomes absurdly hard to break from as an adult. It doesn't help that post-puberty transition means trans women have to compress the learning of those skills society expects most women to know to some degree AND well enough at some of them to assist in passing to within half of that time or less, and yet it does indeed happen.
As for how we're treated, controlling for bigotry and being outed and shit, the secondary sex traits and gender presentation are what determines how you're treated...unless of course you go around inspecting everyone's crotch and chromosomes somehow. Guess what HRT and surgeries work to change? Yep, secondary sex traits.
>>
>>5182682

that isnt how privilege works r u high or something
>>
>>5182673
>uhhh you realize that if a trans woman passes then they dont get treated like a man right
Obviously, but we're mainly talking pre-transition here. That's the definition of passing. For practical purposes privilege is not based on what you biologically are, but by what you are seen as.

>also being a trans woman means rejecting masculinity which is a pretty good way to lose male privilege on the whole (because rejecting masculinity is an existential threat to hegemonic masculinity)
True, but trans women who are seen as such do retain a small amount of male privilege (mainly among the /r9k/ type crowd who sees them as "better" than cis women solely due to being born male).
>>
>>5182684
I derped, SRS obviously deals with a primary sex trait.
>>
>>5182687
How does it work then?
>>
>>5182691

theres no such thing as "a little" privilege. privilege exists in the context of binary opposition of differences. you either do or dont have a specific given privilege. sometimes you can get different kinds of passing privilege but its an on/off thing because thats how hierarchies are formed.
>>
>>5182700
Intermediate privileges can exist when a small number of people give you preferential treatment due to a specific trait.
>>
>>5182708

small numbers dont matter you dingdong, privilege is hegemonic
>>
>>5182682
>because their total privilege is negative (compared to the average). Being male makes you more privileged (at least in some situations)
Please tell me how having been some sex that's guaranteed to provoke harassment and beatings for liking guys or acting effeminate is a privilege in any way? It's much more of the worst of both worlds than anything.

If you really think having empirically identical demographics to women in the third world counts as privilege then you're full of it. The entire privilege bulshit is utterly worthless as anything but a new buzzword for Kulaks.

I don't want anything to do with people in the left anymore, you do nothing but find excuses to persecute minorities who want nothing more than to live their own lives and have control of their bodies. You deserve all the setbacks you're getting in the ballots.
>>
>>5182708
>Intermediate privileges can exist when a small number of people give you preferential treatment due to a specific trait.
Wouldn't that mean straight girls have it in abundance over effeminate gay boys?

Stats or the divergent way hicks act about the two are pretty clear on that.
>>
>>5182673
> you realize that if a trans woman passes then they dont get treated like a man right
On a daily basis, but she's still trans. And you get to be so high to believe the status of a trans woman is even remotely comparable to a cis guy one.
>>
>>5182729
>Wouldn't that mean straight girls have it in abundance over effeminate gay boys?
Yes, because they are STRAIGHT.
>>
>>5182736

Oh my God read some theory already, you clearly have absolutely no idea of what privilege is or how it works. Spoilers: intersectionality is a big thing in critical theory subfields.
>>
>>5182736
Excuse my hilarity.
>>
>>5182736
Girls attracted to girls are less likely to become homeless or be hospitalized. They're also way more prone to be violent and assault girls.

Your theory is complete bulshit, it's just a convenient way for you to turn minorities into scapegoats.
>>
>>5182746
>critical theory

>Buying into the same brand of Stalinism the radicals do.

Funny how one of the things they used that for was shipping gays off to the Gulags in the soviet union cause CT totally proved they were part of western-capitalist decadence. Why not use some theory other than the sort they'd practice in north korea?
>>
>>5182757
>Girls attracted to girls are less likely to become homeless or be hospitalized.
In terms of how it affects your treatment by others, female homosexuality is generally seen as less shameful than male homosexuality.

>They're also way more prone to be violent and assault girls.
Not sure what that has to do with privilege.
>>
>>5182780
>Not sure
Just funny that despite their lack of "privilege" and female "socialization" they do better in all marks than gay kids do and they're way more willing to be violent and abuse other girls.

Gee, it's almost like there isn't anything empiric about privilege. Sick of people using pseudo science as a way to go after minorities.
>>
>>5182786
>Just funny that despite their lack of "privilege" and female "socialization" they do better in all marks than gay kids do
Because of the privilege difference between male and female homosexuality, homosexual females do NOT have a "lack of privilege" in comparison to homosexual men.
>>
>>5182795
That's all just bullshit. There isn't the slightest bit consistent about your system and you're just using it to go after minorities you don't like.

I think people are sick to you telling them what they do with their own body is wrong and that they should be thankful to have gotten the privilege of being beat and violwted as a kid.
What good is there in your ideology when that's all you bring? Whatever flaws their are in the present I'd rather take them over that.
>>
>>5182829
How am I "going after minorities I don't like"?
How am I telling people what they do with their own body is wrong?
Where did I say being beaten and violated is a privilege?
>>
File: cat tldr.jpg (22KB, 512x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat tldr.jpg
22KB, 512x427px
Wow you guys are so easily triggered.

Anyway, OP, I'd be happy to chill with you if you want. I imagine you want friends irl tho.
>>
>>5182841
>Where did I say being beaten and violated is a privilege?
Oh sure it sounds less reasonable after you follow the premises to their natural conclusion, but that's exactly what you've been been doing this whole time you've been talking about how minorities are privileged to get all the shit we deserve .

Or how crippling body dysmorphia and needing medicine is somehow pushing some gross sexist
narrative when you don't want to change anything about who you are and take care of your body in peace. Your entire moralistic preaching is just about an inability to handle individualism from others and using minorities as scapegoats for what's wrong with the world.

I honestly can't believe I was stupid enough to belive in an ideology and theory as messed up as your privilege crap.
>>
>male privilege exists
>female privilege does not exist
pick two, shitlords
>>
>>5182910
>Or how crippling body dysmorphia and needing medicine is somehow pushing some gross sexist
>narrative when you don't want to change anything about who you are and take care of your body in peace.
Just because I acknowledge the existence of privilege does not mean I consider being transgender to be sexist.

>>5183772
Female privilege does exist (in the sense that females are usually exempt from being drafted into the military, and things like that, though desu by that reasoning disabled people would be privileged too). The flaw with the privilege model is that it treats it like someone's privilege is something easy to determine, when it's really more complex, affected by many factors and varying depending on circumstance.
>>
>>5184021
Weren't you the one from >>5182431 ?
>>
>>5184025
Nope, that's a different person.
>>
>>5184027
Why bother with this stuff if you aren't a radical?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.