[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. Why are bisexuals referred to as bi-scum on /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Baedolf.jpg (61KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
Baedolf.jpg
61KB, 600x755px
Newfag here. Why are bisexuals referred to as bi-scum on /lgbt/? What is this hate or stigma on bisexuality I see on here?

Be completely honest, go full rage if you like.

picunrelated
>>
>>5173167
biscum
One who is both bisexual and scum.
Basically every bisexual is biscum.
"You should never trust biscum, they only want to get their dicks sucked but aren't willing to have real relationships." -butthurt faggot
>>
>>5173167
>Can fuck men while still posing as straight in public
>Will inevitably leave a woman for another man.
>Will inevitably leave a man for a woman.
>Are just gay men severely in denial
>Are actually straight men pretending to be gay
>Date both sexes but not trannies
There, a complete list of why people on /lgbt/ hate bisexuals.
>>
>>5173167
Because of patriarchy and matriarchy working against us, we are victims and everyone needs to shut the fuck up and check their privilegie. We suffer even more than women and blacks, everybody needs to stop what they're doing and give us a safespace, hire more bisexuals at workplaces, give a higher salary because we are otherwise very underprivilegied. And so and so...
>>
It's kind of like the suffix -fag. I don't usually use it in an offensive way, it's kind of like a cultural joke to me. I don't use it in a scathing way.
That said, I'm sure some people do.
>>
>>5173167
2 reasons:

1: Faggots are like women: they always want to date up. But unlike women, faggots want to date up from their shitty personalities and behavior. That's why all faggots want a sweet, pure innocent straight boy that they will inevitably corrupt. So they chase bi men. But bi men inevitably choose women over faggots, because they're by far the less toxic choice. This pisses a lot of faggots off.

2: Gay men always use other people as scapegoats and never own up to the flaws that are common in the gay community like rampant sexual promiscuity. Bisexual men serve as a convenient scapegoat in this regard.
>>
>>5173364
>>5173364
>complete list
you left off:
>b/c they are willing to fuck men and women, they are obviously the most sluttiest creatures on Earth and will cheat on you in an instant.
>>
>>5174406
Yes, because every gay man is a pure virgin who is waiting til marriage to fuck their true love. You vile faggots really need to get the fuck over yourselves and realistically assess your own fucking behavior.
>>
It's just 4chan bantz. I've never gotten any shit IRL for being bi, even from gay men in gay bars. It's like using "fag" to end every word.
>>
>>5174425
>talking to gay men in gay bars
that sounds... kinda gay anon.
>>
File: 1423260288974.jpg (109KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1423260288974.jpg
109KB, 1040x746px
>>5173364
>"are actually straight men pretending to be gay"
>"are just gay men"
>"won't date trannies"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
>>
The most common relationship dynamics for them is to date and then marry a person of the other sex and cheat on them with people of the same sex.
Not all bisexuals are like that, but many are.
>>
>>5174327
actually according to Pew Research Center, majority of bisexuals are women and a minority of bisexuals are men. So yes, women technically suffer more than men still.

Although if you ask me, I believe the reason why you guys suffer from abuse and poor conditions is that you guys tend to make god awful decisions and you probably deserved that black eye.
>>
>>5174338
Yeah. Though I see bislut more than biscum

Bifag would just sound retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.