[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to find a decent guy who actually has some morals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: small-brick-cottage1.jpg (204KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
small-brick-cottage1.jpg
204KB, 500x329px
I just want to find a decent guy who actually has some morals and isn't a whore or a drug addict to homestead and abandon the world with.

But you're all shit, so I'll do it myself.
>>
>>5173122
I've been wanting this for years.
>>
>>5173122
I am gay man and I have morals and I do not do drugs and I am not a whore this is why I chose to date women. Moral gays do not exist. You can not be gay and have morals
>>
>>5173144
Sickening. This is why I said I'd do it myself.
>>
>>5173122
Where would you go if you could? My ex boyfriend and I used to talk about this...building a house somewhere remote, growing our own food, maybe raising some puppies. It was a cool dream.
>>
>>5173399
you can always buy land in backwater states like Arkansas or Mississippi. although the locals may not take kindly to faggots living near them.
>>
>>5173429
I don't think I'd want to stay in the United States.
>>
>>5173447
good luck finding cheap land then.
>>
>>5173455
Siberia would be a cheap place for anon to go.
>>
not into hookups or any of that shit and always wanted to do some homesteading, maybe some permaculture too. But I'd probably go for somewhere in the northwest, or even up in BC.
>>
>you will never live in a big old house in the country somewhere where it's always raining
>you will never paint a big old sunny room in overalls with your bf while the portable radio plays crackly old opera recordings
>you will never have a big garden with a veggie patch and ducks that you and your bf rescued from foie gras farms
>you will never cuddle on the couch in front of a fireplace and talk about your childhood while there's a storm outside and there's nobody else around for miles
why even live
>>
>>5173491
>Living in Rural Rossiya with your gay partner
whilst I too think that would be great, Russia is quite homophobic.
Ironically I'm actually a Russiaboo (started before I was gay)
>>
>>5173144
you just said you're both a moralfag and a nonmoral fag. If gays can't have morals you can't either you slut.
>>
So romantic gays exist.
There should be a romance general or smth.
Where we can talk about this in greater detail.

I don't really want all that sex stuff central either. I want to share experiences, have an s/o and have it be true to the name.

>tfw no musician bf to sing songs by a campfire with.
>>
>>5173738
Wouldn't work because faggots live in denial. Every poster would be a loose slut trying to convince the others they were the virgin Mary and OMG U CAN'T SLUT SHAME.
>>
File: Shakespeare in love.jpg (195KB, 1200x779px) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare in love.jpg
195KB, 1200x779px
>>5174105
Right, forgot it's unmanly to be romantic.

>tfw I want to live in the epoch of decadence to fuck all the qt artists of that time.
>>
So are any of you faggots even attractive? What qualifications do you have that are worth me taking you away into the woods?
>>
>>5174206
I wouldn't go into the woods with you if I was payed to go.

You narcissistic maniacal sociopath.
>>
>>5173144
errr what would I be...?
>Have immense morals due to family upbringing
>Haven't done anything besides weed (which I did a few times in HS)
>Virgin by choice (saving it for a serious relationship)
Only thing I don't like is being a pure bottom while everyone at college here is Vers, as well as my friends telling me to just give it up already.

I will agree with you tho that the vast majority of gays do not seem to have morals. Everyone here at Uni doesn't care for anything serious and fucks around, which is partly why I wanna give it to someone serious.
>>
>>5174467

Different anon here, pure bottom is perfect. Pure bottom virgin even better. Pretty much what I'm looking for.
>>
>>5174511
Why would you be looking for a virgin? Also, I doubt it since not many guys like their boyfriend to only take one role.
>>
>>5173732
>butthurt flamer slut detected
>>
>>5174531

Not necessarily looking, but prefer someone not really into hookups.

And I prefer that. I'm top only, and that doesn't seem to work for a lot of vers guys. So pure bottom is what I need.
>>
File: 1231432425.jpg (173KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1231432425.jpg
173KB, 550x413px
>tfw no qt /k/ bf to get drunk in the woods with and be spotter for
>>
>>5174667
>So pure bottom is what I need.
>looking for a bottom virgin

you're better off getting a loyal gf, kek. A loyal bottom only fag does not exist. Too many big ass dicks to stimulate boi pussy. A fag can't resist.
>>
>>5174667
Ic... what have you done for previous boyfriends? Just told them "ya.... I only top"?

>>5174679
I disagree since I'm pure bottom and feel happier being really loyal and monogamous to one person. It's how it's always been for me tho *shrug*
>>
>>5174691
>I disagree since I'm pure bottom and feel happier being really loyal and monogamous to one person.

that's what the last bottom boi I hooked up with told me about him and his bf. I changed his mind when I stimulated dat prostate.
>>
>>5174698
>One guy's viewpoint changed
>All of them are like this
that's some nice logic you got there.
>>
>>5174700
>implying gays aren't promiscuous horny dogs
lel, I've had this happen to me a lot.
>>
>>5174711
you might as well generalize everyone then. That's ridiculously narrow sighted to believe a group of people are based on your minuscule interactions with a few.
>>
>>5174691

It caused issues for the first guy I dated. I took a really shitty attempt at letting him take charge once or twice, though never bottomed (just not my thing), but it didn't work. My natural aggressiveness put him off.

After that, I mostly picked guts who were submissive somehow or responded to my being aggressive. Seems a lot of guys prefer submissive. But it only seems long term sustainable with a pure bottom and unfortunately so many are just unstable, into hookups, or super entitled. Hard to find a down to earth guy who is pure bottom.
>>
>>5174691

>being loyal and monogamous to one person.

I forgot, that's the other quality I can't find om a guy. I pretty much can only be into one person at a time, if I'm into someone.
>>
>>5174718
oh man lmao I'm super down to earth and monogamous. Unfortunately I can't find a chill pure top at Uni to have something special with. I've resorted to looking on okc and match but a lot of them are just interested in hooking up on first date, and then it gets awkward when that gets shut down and they're too apathetic or shy to continue the interactions after that.
>>
>>5174731

That's pretty much been my exact experience with okc, shit drops off after I don't wanna hook up, or they're just super self entitled as bottoms. Or they're vers and not up for it either way.
>>
>>5174749
where are you from anyways?
>>
>>5174753

Calif, you?
>>
>>5174768
ahhh Minnesota. I visit Cali every year since I have close friends in socal and northcal but residing there seems kinda 'meh'. I love snow :3c
>>
>>5174777

haha, well that's socal for you. norcal is best cal.

Nahhh uh, I have a bunch of friends from down south, they're great.

Yeah? Do you find it romantic? ;)

I lived in the mountains briefly as a kid and it became kind of a hassle, but it seems nice at first.

But I love the weather here in general because it's so moderate.
>>
>>5174824
I find walking in the snow holding hands super romantic hahaha. I think Minnesota has the best weather tbqh, We actually have all the seasons super defined. A brisk spring that has blooming, A mild-warm summer that isnt scorching but is super sunny, An actual autumn, and a chilling snowy winter. Yo we should prob continue this in email format tho since we're the only two in the thread. [email protected] is my non personal gmail :p
>>
>>5173122
Thing is, I always thought I was that kind of guy you know?
I had morals, I had dreams and determination, I had passion for some things I loved my friends.

And then all this slowly disappeared, I don't know if that's because I grew tired of my life or just frustrated with being gay, but... everything sorta gone.

Started doing some drugs after, hookups I feel like shit everytimes and I don't know how.

maybe gays can't be really happy.
>>
>>5174871

Done
>>
File: pokeluv.png (136KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
pokeluv.png
136KB, 500x485px
>>5173122
They're out there anon. Just avoid the big city scenes.
>>tfw got mine in college from small town
>>
>>5174649
nah bro, I'm closer to masc4masc degenerate slut.
>>
>>5174442
That would be exactly why I would never bring you.

>>5174984
The only faggot who's ever going to find a serious relationship is going to be normie as fuck, which I could never be interested in.
>>
I hear you OP. I'm trying to survive my schooling, get a good job after that, and start saving for some land in the woods.

The dream is a house with a moat and a fence and a sign that says 'if you can read this, you're in range'. And a pack of vicious dachshunds.
>>
>>5173122
This, I am a femboy and I've only ever wanted to be with a masculine guy to homestead with, to be self reliant with and to be "housewife"
>>
>>5173122
Yeah same pretty much. Not full-on homesteading but enough to have a garden to live off of, a dog or two, a bunch of books, sketchpads, stuff like that.

I've got a million weird fetishes though so that complicates things. Woohoo, degeneracy
>>
>>5175156
>mathc4mathc
FTFY ma'am
Run along and listen to your lady gaga
>>
>>5175702
I love you.
>>
>>5177690

That was very problematic
>>
>>5173122
Anon what is your skype? What are your requirements for being a housewife bf?
>>
>>5177820
Why do you love me?
>>
>>5177820
and if you love me so much why not give me some contact info!
>>
>>5177852
I always wanted this. A cute femboy to live together with in the middle of nowhere. Maybe go on weekend adventures and enjoy the scenery.
>mfw it will never happen
>>
>>5177862
Why won't it ever happen anon?
>>
>>5175672
That might be true... My bf didn't even know who Beyonce was when we met. But different taste/hobbies is a good chance to learn stuff. Don't date your clone anon
>>
>>5177882
I can't consider anyone else human. I see what people are. They're unintelligent and sociopathic. Tell you what, when I find someone who isn't, maybe I'll date someone.
>>
>>5177866
because once he turns 21 he can't be a cute femboy anymore. They are only good for a few years.
>>
>>5177889
>>5177889
What about a femboy on hormones?
>>
>>5177889
I'd still be willing anon. Even though you say you would toss me aside when im not qt ;_;
>>
>>5177866
I'm probably to old and ugly.
>>
>>5177909
How old are you anon? I don't mind the "ugly" I prefer a more rugged look about people, I don't like cute things.
>>
>>5177921
>>
>>5177930
Shockingly perfect anon! I love older men. Do you have an email or something?
>>
>>5177948
Do you? I don't have a throwaway account. Or Kik?
>>
>>5178007
So you dont have any way to be contacted?
>>
>>5178017
Clandestiny25 at yahoo
>>
>>5178054
Sent
>>
>>5178086
Didn't receive anything yet.
>>
>>5178118
Tried again with a different mail.
>>
>>5178207
No luck. What's your contact?
>>
>>5178248
fmbymail@Mail(dot)com
>>
>>5178289
Sent
>>
>>5177690
ahahahah good one anon

lady gaga is pretty good tho
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.