[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >tfw conservative >tfw everyone else that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: ANDERSMILE.gif (4MB, 518x333px) Image search: [Google]
ANDERSMILE.gif
4MB, 518x333px
>tfw gay
>tfw conservative
>tfw everyone else that's gay is a liberal and loves minorities
>tfw talking to a guy who is not a complete liberal sjw faggot
>>
>>5172398
Should we give you a gold star for being special? Or would that trigger you?
>>
>>5172412

maybe you should take another oestrogen jab, friend?
>>
>>5172398
He's one of the good gays, though. So long as he acknowledges he deserves and abuse his straight superiors heap on him, wears his designated largely nondescript gay-mark, and doesn't engage in any activity or discussion that might openly expose these worthies to his degeneracy, he'll know true happiness.
>>
>>5172432

Once we both pray to Jesus before and after sex I don't see a problem?
>>
>>5172398
>gay and conservative
One more strike and you're out kiddo
>>
>gay and conservative

do you hate yourself or what
>>
>>5172797
>>5172454
Shit trolls/10 made me respond
>>
>>5172398
Godspeed fag.
>>
>>5172398
You're reactionary you fuckwit
>>
>>5172398
I'm not exactly conservative I just hate immigrants, welfare parasites and a government based on muh feels.

But according to liberals that means I'm a right wing gun toting flag waving nigger kicking nazi on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>5172398
You can tell no other gay men are posting in this thread because all of the responses are condemning you.
>>
>>5179203
>No true gay men
>>
>>5179203
I wans't condemning anyone.
>>
>>5172398
>tfw everyone is about being as edgy and individualistic as possible
>tfw you just want a simple life with a loving, honest, verdant man and a couple of kids
>tfw its either drown in the rainbow or suffocate in silence

Can we just find some middle ground please.
>>
>>5179278
no
>>
>2015
>being conservative
There is nothing worth conserving anymore, reaction is the way to go
>>
LGBT conservatives are literally retarded
>>
>>5172398
If you're a gay man and you choose to lead an active gay lifestyle, you're not a conservative by definition, since your whole life is in contrast with the core of conservative values.
The fact that churches or politicians adjust their archaic views is solely based on the fact that they do need to get with the times and not be considered social dinosaurs if they and their institutions want to stay relevant.
It's nature's law, adjust or die.
You can only call yourself a conservative in 2015, because what it means to be one has been adjusted to include people like you.
>>
>be lgbt
>pick liberal and you'll be murdered by intolerant immigrants, radical muslims and all that shit.
>ick conservative and you'll be murdered by radical christians and intolerant liberals and all that shit

Face it, there's no choice for us.
Either way you're fucked.
>>
>>5180839
In the US, minorities are pretty tolerant and won't try to murder you, because you're gay. There's a big difference between Muslim and Mexican immigrants.
>>
>>5180859
Mudslimes in yurop are aggresive af with lgbts esp. trannies, so yeah.
Fuck immigrants desu and all the minorities' solidarity bullshit.
>>
>>5180859
>minorities
>tolerant
Expect shit from immigrants.
>>
>>5180871
Even if you're white. You must not go out often enough. Sure, blacks can be pretty retarded, but I've never met a random Mexican/Hispanic that was anything but indifferent.
>>
>>5180889
>>5180872
You Europeans need to stand up for yourselves. Idk how you can be such pussies.
>>
>>5180920
>You Europeans need to stand up for yourselves. Idk how you can be such pussies.
Standing up for yourself doesn't really do anything except get you publically demonised by mainstream media,
or even assaulted by antifa scum.

It's annoying when the most promising politician gets murdered and the less promising one needs 24/7 security for the rest of his life.
>>
>>5180950
You must be extra beta to even think that much about Mexicans. It's like saying Asians are violent pack animals. Lad, grow a pair. Go out of your basement.
>>
>>5180871
I'm white and I've never had any issues with minorities. Of course, I don't hang out in the inner city so I don't know what it's like there, but everyone knows that's supposed to be a shitty place.

>>5180950
Maybe they would have more respect for you if you didn't consider them genetic garbage :^)
>>
>>5180920
There's not really much you can do, unless you want to be a social outcast.
Western European societies are tumblr brought to life and i'm not about go shooting up liberals for being so short-sighted and stupid that they cannot deduce that European culture, as we know it, is seriously in danger with all mudslimes invading the welfare states.

If anyone as much as dares to express an anti-immigrant argument they get branded a right wing neonazi.
>>
>>5180989
>There's not really much you can do, unless you want to be a social outcast.
>If anyone as much as dares to express an anti-immigrant argument they get branded a right wing neonazi.
This.
Only as a politician you have somewhat of a chance, but it's hard to actually get people to vote for you with all the shit flinging coming from the left.
You gotta have lots of charisma and not cave in from the tons of shit they'll drop on you day after day after day.
>>
>tfw the others that publicly define themselves as “gay” and hold their sexuality as a major part of their identity shockingly are liberal

I corrected it for you.
>>
>>5181016
Yeah, it's a shame though that most politicians that hold anti-immigrant views are fucking jokes though so they do more harm to the cause than good.
>>
I don't think a conservative homosexual man or, to be more exact—considering the heat caused by the word “conservative”—a non-liberal one will ever consider the “LGBT” movement as a genuine, legitimate community because besides discussing the relevance in merging sexual orientation and gender identity matters, he probably won't agree either of those are sane, healthy characters one should feel pride of, or in this case pertinent enough to build a community upon and will seek one that isn't innate—such the sexual identity, the gender, the race and so on—like the socioeconomic status, the political agenda, the literary and musical taste or a shared aesthetic model. Accordingly, its sexual orientation will be treated as trivial, unworthy of consideration and as a consequence of its ineluctability pointless to discuss, demonstrate pride of and give any visible manifestation in his own culture, clothing, verbal and body languages, which thus led in restraining it to his private sphere and rendering it undetectable to a stranger. If we can conclude it is true, in most cases, then we won't be surprised those who described and labelled themselves as being “gay” and showing it in their lifestyle—the way the dress, the way they act—or in a specific membership—the “LGBT” one, for example—will be likely liberals and we won't deduce the majority of the homosexual population is indeed left-leaning because we will know the conservatives ones have few chances to get spotted. More importantly, we should wonder how you can act otherwise in the first place, original poster. Do you have sincere conservative views or do yo find the idea of being conservative appealing?
>>
>>5172398

I know that feeling, Anon.
Chris Rock had this routine where he said "There are black people and there are niggers - and the niggers have to go."

And same is true for us: there are gay people and there are faggots - and the faggots have to go.

All the SJW, the feminists, the Trannies ... they have to go.
>>
>>5172432
>tow the party line or be subject to hypothetical abuse.

Fearmongering is clearly not exclusive to the conservative establishment. Of course this is more of a straight up threat.
>>
>>5180859
>In the US, minorities are pretty tolerant and won't try to murder you

No go zones are synonymous with "wrong side of the tracks"
>>
>>5180839
>radical christians
lolwut? pls tell me what radical christian group is currently going around murdering gays? You get that dumbass preacher with the "God Hates Fags" signs yelling and being a crass asshole but that's about it.
>>
>>5172398
cool blog
>>
>>5172398
>everyone else that's gay is a liberal and loves minorities
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.