[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a transwoman that doesn't really like gay men.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1437439885494.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437439885494.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
Now I'm not a bigot or anything, I'm a pansexual transgrill and super open minded but some gay men are just terrible, they act like their plight is SOOOO difficult. Being gay is easy automatic compared to dante must die trans mode.

I don't know, I just wish people cared about us more, it's hard out there :(.
>>
I'm a trans woman too and I would be tempted to feel the same way if the gay men I knew weren't so fucking awesome to me.
>>
>>5171809
I have no quarrels with gays, though I do notice some bad vibes towards us occassionally.

In all honesty however, people did think I'm gay before I came out as trans. They told me so afterwards and I found it amusing, Maybe I'd have had actual support if it wasn't just for me seeming gay, cause obviously gays don't really need support. I however do and it took me a long time to get comfortable with male "bathroom routines" and clothes and stuff and it sucks i grew up like that.
>>
I'm not overly fond of the homos. All the gayfags I know are very nice people, I just don't catch myself thinking, "Damn. Gays. Cool." I don't think it's that uncommon, lingering feelings after struggling with whether you're a gay man because you wished to be the little girl.
>>
I spent a lot of time as a gay guy so I like gays. They are people just like everyone else. Some are cunts, some arent. I like them more than 90% of trannies
>>
>>5171809
so you don't like yourself? because you're a gay man.
>>
Well I did have the thought the other day that dating a guy would be easier to tell my parents than dating a trans girl, so you might have a point.
Fuck it tho Id prefer a qt trans gf.
>>
File: B8seZV_CQAAJtgL.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B8seZV_CQAAJtgL.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>being gay
>just a different sexual preference

>be a transgender
>wants to cut their penis off and get a psuedo vagina
>tries to be in the same category as them
>WHY DO THEY HATE US?!!?
>>
>>5171920
This
>>
>>5171809
>whining bitch
>self kill
>>
My transbian senses are tingling!
>>
>>5171809
'Pansexual'
>>
>>5171809
Tbh senpai I prefer most gay guys to most transbians.
>>
>>5171878
Or maybe you actually need to make it known that there is a problem before you expect support
>>
>pansexual
>frogposter

stupid mentally ill retard
>>
>>5171809
Literally a mentally ill self hating faggot
>>
>>5171809

>not a bigot or anything
>I'm a transwoman that doesn't really like gay men

please pick one

>they act like their plight is SOOOO difficult. Being gay is easy automatic compared to dante must die trans mode

it's not a contest. gay men tend to blend in with the rest of society more easily, but you're an idiot if you don't think homopohbia affects
both trans women and gay men.

>I just wish people cared about us more, it's hard out there

so do something instead of complaining about it on the internet? change starts with you and getting to know others in a way that
humanizes trans issues. gay men aren't your enemy. how many violent anti trans gays are there? lesbians are the ones who can't
chill the fuck out about trans people.
>>
>>5171809
Hi Cait
>>
File: 1446267397476.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1446267397476.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>5171809
>homophobic transexual
>>
>>5171809
I literally only hang out with gay people and none of them have ever acted that way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.