[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that people don't choose to be gay. Pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1445828380658.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
1445828380658.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
Prove to me that people don't choose to be gay. Pro tip: You can't.
>>
File: just a nice stroll.jpg (62KB, 612x339px) Image search: [Google]
just a nice stroll.jpg
62KB, 612x339px
Who even gives a shit? I'd choose it if I had the choice anyway.
>>
>>5170493
You're right, I can't
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/09/scientific-proof-that-you_n_4384433.html
>>
File: helicopter_wreck_funny.gif (1MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter_wreck_funny.gif
1MB, 349x194px
Nobody can ever choose what they enjoy. They can choose not to partake in it, but they will still like it deep down. Therefore, it is impossible for one two choose their sexuality, regardless of the cause.
>>
>>5170493
>uses shitty conservative picture
>claims being gay is a choice

why not tell that to tumblr

they are very conservitive
>>
Prove to me that people don't choose to be straight. Pro tip: You can't.
>>
File: big bait.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
big bait.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>
>>5170493
I quote, "trying to reason with someone who gave up on logic is trying to administrate medicine to the dead", so of course we can't prove you anything. This is a b8 thread anyway.
>>
>>5170493
When did you decide to be straight?
>>
>>5170493
I don't care about labels
>>
Well you do have a choice whether or not to engage in homosexual activity, god will accept you for being gay, but not for following through on those urges, similar to pedophiles.
>>
File: 1446528846586.png (77KB, 307x327px) Image search: [Google]
1446528846586.png
77KB, 307x327px
>>5174564
WHEN DOES IT GET TO THE HELICOPTER WRECK
>>
>>5170493
Do you have to chose to be straight? Because I have bad news for you anon...
>>
Lmao, no one actually still uses that "I was born this way" shit as an argument anymore.

Want to know why? Because it's 2015. No one fucking cares if you're a faggot. No one needs to justify it anymore so we just don't. Being gay is a choice? Alright, lmao. What are you going to do about the fact I choose to be gay?

You know what, I'm going to choose to take HRT and choose to transition now. Does it matter if I'm actually dysphoric or not? No, it fucking doesn't. Because I, like you, am an adult who is perfectly capable of making decisions about what I do with my body.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.