[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I soak my balls in hot water will they shrink? I wanna tuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: heat.jpg (26KB, 318x403px) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
26KB, 318x403px
If I soak my balls in hot water will they shrink? I wanna tuck but they're too big
>>
>>5163938
This only works if it is boiling.
>>
>>5163938
you need cold water for them to shrink
>>
File: images(6).jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images(6).jpg
10KB, 257x196px
You about thermal expansion don't you?
>>
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>5163938
>pay a hooker $100 to knock you out and remove them by cutting the sack open.
>It's a lot cheaper than getting an actual surgeon to do it and the result is the same either way.
>>
>>5163938
Take 5mg Finasteride or 0.5mg Dutasteride a day for a couple years. They will shrink. The hair on your head may also come back.
>>
>>5164650
I don't know, the risk of you bleeding out would be a lot higher with the hooker vs. the surgeon.
>>
>>5165436
Enjoy your brain fog, fogfag.
>>
>>5163938
Take topical estrogen. Smear in on your balls.
>>
>>5163938

>tfw balls small enough to put back up inside body

Feels so good
>>
>>5167309
>tfw balls too small to stay inside body
feels so bad
>>
>>5163938
bust a nut, that's what works for me.
>>
>>5166669
What do you suggest than?
>>
>>5163938
one CIA spy kicked a kgb agent in the testicles so hard he had ED for a year and couldnt have sex.
why not just get kicked in the balls really really cripplingly hard
>>
>>5163938
if your looking for tips join this i have found it helpful loads of old pros and some banging younger ones
http://www.newbudnudes.com/u/chchlad25/Photos/
>>
>>5165441
i would not laugh a guy payed me 400 dollars to cut his balls off. He got drunk passed out i cleaned the sack cut him open cut them right out used a wire iron to stop the bleeding from the vanes and sowed him up.. I spent 3 more houses till his boyfriend came home and left.. I ran in to him a couple of years later he is happy as fuck he got the skin flattened and hes beyond happy no infection and no bad outcome.. he got lucky i did not wanna do it but moneys money.. and up to this day i all ways wondered what happened to him did he die or live fucked up nope i and he got lucky i would not recommend doing self surgery's theres a reason you go in to a hospital for things
>>
>>5163938
Not only tape is a method of tucking, Google how to make your own gath, if you make your own you can make the size of the fabric that pushes your tenticals up as big as you want, also tucking works best if you do have cold nuts if you get what I mean
>>
>>5167309
Feels horrid! Ok after a few mins
>>
>>5175547
Did he really might know what its like?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.