[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no other word to best describe myself than "freak"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tear.jpg (11KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tear.jpg
11KB, 500x281px
There is no other word to best describe myself than "freak" and I hate my body more the further I am into transitioning. I can't stand seeing myself in the mirror, first because my penis confuses the hell out of me now that I have breasts and second that I virtually made no progress yet because I'm skinnyfat and haven't gained a single pound in 6 months so I look exactly the same as I did 6 months ago. I won't say hormones did nothing to me, in fact I would say hormones did everything what they could and I was simply born unlucky. I just don't know long I can keep on until I give up on life completely.
>>
>>5072592
You have come too far. If anything you are having a genuine female experience, body insecurity is an enormous factor of being female. Thorns and all.
>>
>>5072592
If you suicide leave a note saying you regret transitioning and how you were pushed into it by the medical system. Remember to post it on social media so it can go viral.
>>
>>5072774
trans body image insecurities are like 10 times worse then what most cis women go through. It's like trans body dysphoria with body image insecurities all mix together which is a living hell tbqh.
>>
>>5072592
>born unlucky
At least you are into hormones bro, my parents still insult me and I'm poor and can't even get a job that allows me to get a place to live, food and hormones.
Also you are skinny fat, I will assume you are 115lbs which still will give you a decent look. I also bet you are white.
>>
>>5072592
6 months is nothing anon, I felt the same.
1 year in I feel like my body is still shitty, but a kinda satisfying level of shitty, where it's starting to look okay-ish.
Don't give up until you're at least two years in, and even then changes happen for 6 years from memory, even if they're more subtle/slower.
>>
File: 1421274671354.gif (36KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421274671354.gif
36KB, 170x200px
>>5072814
>trans body image insecurities are like 10 times worse then what most cis women go through
>muh struggles
>>
>>5072592
Most of the changes don't take a real noticeable effect until a year in and can take up to 5 to see the full effect, hang in there.
>>
I know this fucking feel, i dunno i don't really have any comfort for you other than we're probably gonna become statistics
>>
>>5072834
>Hormones
>The things that make pregnant women "crazy" and is often described as the most unpleasant thing about pregnancy
>Oh I know, I'm feeling terrible about myself, let's mess up my hormones!
Get real help, psychiatric treatment is available in most countries, chemical treatment is a fucking placebo and will only make your problem worse.

The only thing hormone treatment will help is the practitioners wallets as you'll be stuck for life.
>>
>>5073147
there is a big difference between passing and not passing. Maybe not for you, but here its the same as being stabbed or not.
>>
I have a nice butt, so that's cool.

Everything else though is bad. I'm gonna be starting mones soon but honestly I'm 190 pounds, I'm 5'10 and very broad shouldered. I have a manly as fuck face. If I didn't want to transition, I'd probably be really happy with my body. As it is though I'm desperately trying to lose weight and see if I can get FFS sometime in the future, cause I fear I'll never pass without it.
>>
>>5073182

Did you think you were fat? I was 185 at the same height, and I didn't even have much of a belly. Now I'm 165 and I don't even note the difference, really. If I had to say, my rib cage is what lost the fat. So my hips look just a tiny bit larger. Though a family member came over and told me I had lost weight, so some must have come from more prominent areas.
>>
>>5073147
>muh feels tell me science is wrong
>>
>>5073147

Pretty sure the levels of those hormones in pregnancy are what fuck them up so much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.