[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTFG: transwoman general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 735
Thread images: 151

File: hal is forever alone in justice.png (126KB, 521x305px) Image search: [Google]
hal is forever alone in justice.png
126KB, 521x305px
Mutant or Human?
Green Lantern or Yello Lantern?
Superman or Lex?
Batman or Superman?
etc etc
▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
▶MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT (HTTP)
▶Trans Info Dump: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?usp=sharing
▶Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
▶Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
▶Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge (HTTP)
▶HRT info: https://web.archive.org/web/00000000000000/http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
▶Minecraft Server: minecraft.is-so.moe
last one >>5055153
>>
Can we post in here now?
I just want a break from trolls like Oddish.
>>
mtfg am i not a virgin because i can't give birth to a jesus?
>>
>>5057730
fingers crossed no more drama
>>5057742
don't think so
>>
>>5057730
oddish should step on a lego and die tbqh
>>
>>5057754
Dont worry. Oddish is an actual hon
>>
>>5057730
I'm here forever
>>
I CANT STOP SHITPOSTING ON /r9k/. PLEASE SEND HELP.
>>
>>5057775
there are two other people that lie and try to stay forever
PotC and Angie
>>
>>5057775
Like most of mtfg your here for the long haul.
>>
>>5057762
he looks like white-washed maurice moss

he's also as autistic as moss but 200% more pretentious than him, just listen to the way he snottily talks about cinema
>>
>>5057781
link me the thread i'll help u out m8
>>
>>5057789
a lot of the shit-posting is whatever and just apart of life on 4chan

but misgendering people on purpose is pretty cruel

could you just no do that

you must not be trans to know how awful that is

its weird that a cis person would post in here so often

but please consider not misgendering people, even if you're trying to be mean
>>
maurice moss + beer belly + no hips + autism = Oddish
>>
>>5057797
>>>/r9k/23186391
this tbh fam
>>
>>5057789
Oddish doesn't know anything about Cinema. I went to film school and am currently working in the industry. Oddish is just an obnoxious kid that watched too much Dawson's Creek growing up. Her opinions are just unqualified pleb rantings.
>>
>>5057810
well she wants to be a filmmaker in her spare time and she watches movies and reads about them i think....
lol
anyway
what do you do anon? I would like to do behind the scenes work on films but idk where to start tbh
i would like to be an actress, but that seems kind of futile tbh
>>
>>5057810
Never seen dawsons creek. Respectfully, if you disagree with my opinions about movies thats fine. But it diesnt dicredit them. The timing of your post tells me that
A) you're lying
And B) this another pathetic anonymous attempt to shit on me because i dont think your best friend is pretty
>>
>>5057805
could you please

not write like this

it makes you look

like a retard

thank you

this was a public service announcement to preserve post quality

on

4chan
>>
>>5057821
Nah yer a pleb
Fuck off back to

>>>/tv/
>>
>>5057821
>actually picking on hyperbolic examples
yep that's autism
>>
>>5057823
ill type how i please, anon

don't tell me what to do

just please

stop being so cruel and misgendering

its truly awful
>>
>>5057754
sheen too
>>
tfw you were afraid to come out to your parents
tfw your mom was kinda terfy before coming out
tfw your dad hated you as an effeminate boy but accepts and likes you as a trans woman

why
>>
>>5057842
Ayy Fuck you.

Leave sheen alone !
>>
It'd be one thing if any of the people posting about me had a lrgit problem and we could discuss it, but at this point its just a cloud of blind rage going from thread to thread. I welcome an actual discussion with open arms, but that doesnt seem to be what almighty anon wants right now.
>>5057814
Movie industry needs more trans actresses.
>>5057823
>misgendering anonymous shitposts about the trip they hate constantly
>preserving quality
That one got me
>>
>>5057845
he doesnt feel bad for thinking he's gay for wanting to fuck you anymore
>>
>>5057847
sheen idf leave
fat hon should die
>>
>>5057845
iktf
>>
>>5057842
sheen is okay

she is never acting like she's got something to prove and trying too hard doing that unlike nobodies and losers like oddish
>>
im new to mtfg. has it always had so many anon shit-posters? or do they come and go in waves or something?
>>
>>5057863
no. i mean its always been shitty here but we're seeing an unprecedented amount of shitbirdism
>>
>>5057852
movie industry is cancer so i am inclined to agree that you would make a sweet addition there
>>
>>5057863
Well just a few weeks ago someone was complaining that we had become far too hug-boxy and that it had pretty much become Susan's in here, so... I'd say what it's like right now is the norm and the kindness comes in waves.
>>
>>5057834
So does this mean you have no argument, since you're cherry picking the meaningless part of my post?
>>5057855
More than anything I'm curious who these anon posters are. Assorted trips going anon? Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm? Or is it actually trans girls who are so pissed off at me for sharing my mind and defending myself that they need to misgender and attack me and others? Assumely because they aren't capable of having a human discussion with someone on their differences, and rely on crowds and peer pressure to antagonize others.
>>
>>5057786
Silly anon don't you know? Nobody leaves this place...NOBODY.

We're all here for life.
>>
>>5057855
you leave sheen alone!! she is stunning and brave TBQH FAM
>>
>>5057870
Tbh fam I don't like you but I also don't know what started all this oddish bashing meme.

What did you say to piss so many people off? lol
>>
>>5057870
nahhh bro you're autistic and a shit moderator, there's no point in arguing with someone as severally mentally disabled as you because you'll just keep repeating to yourself "the train is fine"
>>
>>5057875
stunning and brave like caitlyn jenner :^)
>>
>>5057814
I'm currently employed as a UPM for a small film we're currently shooting in the South of France. I've got a couple of my own scripts which I hope to shoot next year with friends from my own savings.
If you're interested you should go to film school or make a few friends. Connections are the number one asset to get anywhere in this industry.
>>5057821
Cool story bro.
>>
>>5057868
Thank you! If i ever did get a chance to make movies though, I'd probably stay as far away from hollywood and the "industry" as i could. I'd be perfectly content making film festival movies with a small business.
>>5057877
I said i remebered what kira looks like and i think she's been hugboxed. I'd also been shitting on maki for being a cis creep just before that.
>>
>>5057877
oddish is a piece of shit and he bans people from the tinychat for disagreeing with him. he's pissed off A LOT of people. trust me
>>
>>5057880
>moderator
of what?
>>
>>5057880
is maki here? i wanted to ask her for a pic
>>
>>5057870
i think the real meaningless part is your life
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 960x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 960x488px
>>5057786
Awww you thought of me baby
>>
>>5057852
>It'd be one thing if any of the people posting about me had a lrgit problem and we could discuss it, but at this point its just a cloud of blind rage going from thread to thread.
Attain self awareness then ask again.
>>
>>5057883
What does Kira look like anyway?

Also I agree with the maki part, that repressed trans girl/dude is hella weird.
>>
File: thumb.php.jpg (35KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.php.jpg
35KB, 670x670px
>More than anything I'm curious who these anon posters are. Assorted trips going anon? Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm? Or is it actually trans girls who are so pissed off at me for sharing my mind and defending myself that they need to misgender and attack me and others? Assumely because they aren't capable of having a human discussion with someone on their differences, and rely on crowds and peer pressure to antagonize others.
>>
>>5057895
i just wnted a feminine pic of maki like the one of lily that i can cum on.

i may not cum much as i used to cuz of problems bt i have a good orgasm and thts what matters
>>
>>5057883
You've only seen one pic of her before transition that was shopped and posted by a troll. You're too autistic for words.
>>
>>5057882
Agreeing with its all who you know. Film school was more for networking tbh
>>
>>5057883
>Thank you!
that was sarcasm. bazinga

>I'd be perfectly content making film festival movies with a small business.
filling for personal bankruptcy here we come
>>
>>5057870
Oddish you've ruined your tripfag rep beyond repair, best thing for you to do is start over with a new trip tbqh.

This kinda shit is why I'm glad I don't trip.
>>
>>5057882
ohhhhhh, thats cool!!
how is france? is it like an indie film? do you have any "big name" actors or actresses?

I dont want to go to film school, but I do need to make some connections, I went to school for sound design basically, and right now im going for music, so yeah
what film school did you go to anon?

there are several large film institutions near me, but idk how to connect with people, do you know what I mean?
>>5057894
Kira is really pretty actually, she's pale and has dark brown hair; and really stunning eyes, they're blue iirc.
>>
>>5057880
So its much better to shit up the thread whining about me? Grow up, stop acting like you're too good to have an actual argument.
>>5057884
I havent even been present in the tc as a mod for a while. The only person I've banned besides spammers is sage, for legitimate reasons.
Not that i dont agree with the majority of the tc bans. The chat isnt 4chan or kageshi, you can come and be nice or ou can try and start a war and we'll ban you because we can.
Anons aren't mad about some ban tho. They're angry because they can and they think if they flex their muscles and ad hom they wont have to invet thought into justifying their lazy argument.
>>5057892
>>5057890
>>5057895
I rest my case.
>>
>>5057906
lalalalalalallalalal beautiful lilyyyyyyy
>>
now now, let us not fight but instead let's start building our personalized dickgirl farm, fam
>>
>>5057908
Any pic's of her? Not a chaser or anything I'm just curious.
>>
>>5057910
>flex their muscles and ad hom they wont have to invet thought into justifying their lazy argument.
Projection
>>
>>5057902
That wasnt a pre transition pic, and I've also seen her on cam. I had forgotten what she looked like in the tc before the pic was posted. Kira had been on mones for a while when i saw her on cam and she looked roughly the same. I dont think thats a bad thing. I just think she doesnt pass and her friends are lying to her.
>>5057905
If you make money on your first movie you're not making a good movie.
>>5057906
Oh no! Not my tripfag rep! Now jose will never respect me enough to take me for a ride at the forum.
>>
>>5057918
there are none, the only photos floating about of her are pre-hrt pics that people use to troll her.
>>
>>5057884
oddish suffers from the same cancerous self-importance complex as kiwi, dollface and other poo-poo trips

they all did wrong but instead of fessing up and leaving this place for good like a person with dignity would they still keep coming here like usual despite one of them not being even trans but a crossdressing gay man instead while the other one is an authentic rapist
>>
>>5057924
can u post a pic of urself if u are a girl?
>>
>>5057922
>I just think she doesnt pass and her friends are lying to her.
I agree with you but at the same time that also applies to you oddish. I don't think you pass and your friends here are hugboxing you.

So you see you both don't pass well and should just make up and be friends tbqh.
>>
>>5057922
Since you're bringing it up again: Jade, please kindly stop getting baited into bringing up Kira again.

Your angry "no compromise, no hugbox, no pass" attitude towards someone who you literally just saw old pictures and camming from has a lot more to say about your insecurities and unwillingness to accept that you might actually pass than it says anything about Kira.

The kind of unconstructive bullshit you threw at Kira based on pics Angie doctored up does nothing to help anyone at any level and simply comes off as incredibly mean spirited. And you kept getting baited into it.

You can be better than that.
>>
doubles decides if I post oddish nudes or not!!!!
>>
>>5057922
That was a pre transition pic that was shopped to troll her. This is something that you knew very well like other old fags. She's been transitioning for just over a year and hasn't been on TC for just over a year. She doesn't go on cam and doesn't share her pictures which is no wonder with bitter autistic hons like you on the loose.
>>
>>5057867
so is it like a raid or some shit? it really seems like an absurd amount of shit-posting, even for a 4chan general

>>5057869
but being objective and helpful is what we should strive for. from what I've seen these threads are just people calling others "he/him" and general shit-posts. Shit-posting is just as bad if not worse than hugboxing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5057941
Rolling for columbine
>>
>>5057939
Honestly I don't think criticing someone pic's/cam makes them insecure.

This isn't Susan's place but with attitudes like yours you wouldn't know it tbqh.
>>
>>5057870
>Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm?
ding ding ding
>>
i know i dont deserve it but i figure ill ask 1 more time will any mtf girl in here post a pic of their face?
>>
>>5057945
b-but i didnt know it was a shitpost! kira always posts terribly shopped photos of herself and says she looks like a hon!
>>
>>5057847
>>5057870
>>5057875
anyone who defends that spamming ugly lard balloon is an enemy of the anons who control this thread
>>
Mtfg is 100% shit
Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>5057956
I post my goofy face all the time. In fact I just did twice in the last thread.
>>
>>5057870
>Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm?

this seems the most likely thing actually

they are trying to shitpost us to death so everyone just becomes an insecure cam whore

lmao
>>
>>5057931
Sounds more like you try to crowd control people you disagree with into leaving. Thinking i feel self important at all is laughable.
>>5057936
I know i dont pass, and i tell people constantly to stop hugboxing me. When people try to be honest with kira she shuts her ears and tells them they're stupid
>>5057939
>>5057945
I maintain my opinion until i see something new. The amount of susans tier hugboxing here upsets me.
>>5057941
Dang.
>>
>>5057947
>so is it like a raid or some shit?
Not really, some of the mean spirited shit is actual anons but more than a few of the more mean spirited anons are old trips.

>>5057954
>Honestly I don't think criticing someone pic's/cam makes them insecure.
It's not the reason she's insecure and it's not the reason she comes off as insecure.
>>
we need a personal mtfg janitor for like a week to purge this shit-posting
>>
>>5057955
>sonic suddenly appears to bash chasers
You call yourself bi but you act more like a man hating transbian with autism.

Pick one.
>>
>>5057852
rage? you think way too highly of yourself

why would anyone get upset over insipid opinions of a random poster on the internet? you are not interesting enough for me to invest emotion over this sad little exchange you seem more engaged to continue than anyone else ergo the drama-generating troublemaker which you assign its position to the faceless assortment of anons is actually you
>>
>>5057908
It's cold and dark right now. We have an early start tomorrow morning so I'm running a few errands and shitposting here for a while.
Making costumes sounds up your alley. Don't worry about being stuck with only one job. Once you get your foot in the door it's easy to switch roles over time.
>>
Ban tripfags.
>>
File: Confused_Anime_Girl2.jpg (31KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Anime_Girl2.jpg
31KB, 853x480px
>>5057895
Didn't POTC say that?
>>
>>5057969
lmao
>waaaahhh my dickgirl farm is under attack
>>
File: 1429879899785.jpg (60KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
1429879899785.jpg
60KB, 425x404px
My finger hurts

>>5057968
Well janitor applications are open, you should apply! Or maybe you shouldn't, you might hurt my chances of getting a spot...
>>
>>5057968
It would probably be a anon hating transbian so nah fuck that.

Ban all tripfags = reduced trolling and shitposting.
>>
>>5057932
why would i post a pic of myself?? what does that accomplish rn?
>>5057922
>i dont think kira passes and she's being hugboxed
well, lets look at the facts here
>kira lives fulltime as female and has for over a year
>in her day to day life she is exclusively female
>her-ecrush likes her back and they're a couple
>you do not pass
>you do not live as female
so..........maybe you're projecting?
if you think that kira is ugly, thats fine, thats an opinion you are welcome to have, but you need to realize that your uninformed opinion regarding whether of not she passes is incorrect.
>>5057975
i would love to make costumes, how did you know that??! i wouldnt mind being the costume designer/wardrobe person at all.
oh, is it late at night there?? well have fun i guess anon!!
how long is the shoot?
>>5057981
wait are you applying? i wanna be a janitor ;--;
>>
>>5057968
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>5057980
>implying I'm a creepy chaser
Oh plz, I don't like chasers either but you don't seem me bashing them at every turn like you, hon.

Get new bait.
>>
File: isee.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
isee.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
I bet oddish's sexual fantasies involve trains.
>>
>>5057961
i couldnt find it im a retard. post a pic i uh just wannaw see what you look like
>>
>>5057964
You know she isn't going to post a picture because you demand it. You're not that important. You're a neckbeard that decided to be a shithead and jump in when you saw her being attacked.
But speaking of hug boxing you've never had a problem with receiving it.
>>
>>5057968
we need a personal mtfg hitler for like a week to purge these people
>>
File: 62914193.jpg (92KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
62914193.jpg
92KB, 407x405px
>>5057990
>I don't like chasers either
"okay"
>>
>>5057990
>lets switch tactics
you're pathetic maki
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>tfw I received an email from mods about my request to become janitor
>mfw I'm anon and hate tripfags
>>
>>5057964
>The amount of susans tier hugboxing here upsets me.
There is a difference between hugboxing and not shitting gratuitously on people based on incredibly old pictures.
>>
>>5058004
[worry]

>>5057995
>>5057645
>>5057750
>>
File: 1439597850762.jpg (73KB, 595x674px) Image search: [Google]
1439597850762.jpg
73KB, 595x674px
Now for something completely different.
>>
>>5058001
>le chaser meme
You sure showed me, hon.

>>5058002
trip on sonic.
>>
>>5058004
Good good, let the hate flow through you
>>
>>5057969
you accuse him of acting like a man but the truth is he also looks like one
>>
>>5057997
im not demanding anything. just simply asking for a pic
>>
>>5058004
This is exactly what we need tbqh fam. Trips literally start so much drama, they need to be purged from our beloved mtfg asap.
>>
>>5057922
>>5057964
she posts about being humiliated at the hospital because she passes and it causes a ruckus
is she lying about that?
you sound very bitter like you're desperate to hurt her
>>
File: woof.jpg (305KB, 780x588px) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
305KB, 780x588px
>>5058012
>>
>>5058011
>>5057645
added to my personal dickgirl farm tbqh
>>
>>5058016
Yes I know sonic looks like a man hence why I said hon. You need to be subtle anon.
>>
>>5058028
>farm
Will... will I grow?
>>
>>5058012
>>5058027
[KNOTS INTENSIFY]
can you imagine if humans dicks were like that? it'd be kind of hot honestly
>>
>>5058011
woww thanks caddy
>>
File: enough2.png (50KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
enough2.png
50KB, 252x161px
Ban all tripfags!

The revolution starts now!
>>
>>5058034
what happens when all the trips are gone?
what are you going to talk about?
>>
>>5058030
we'll see bruh, we'll see

but i'm growing in my pants already tbqh
>>
>>5057987
Hopefully not too long. We don't get much time to get it right before it's noon again and we're only here for 3 more days.
Out of coffee, but it was nice talking to you.
>>
>>5058038
>what happens when all the trips are gone?
For the first time in history mtfg will be at peace and everyone can talk to each other as equals and have their voices heard.

Soon...
>>
>mfw chasers this mad over people being happy

L
M
A
O

r9kucks btfo
>>
>>5057962
It's working. I'll give my nudes to anyone if it means they'll shut up
>>5057970
You seem to be dedicating an dd amount of time to me, for someone who doesnt care.
>>5057987
What does me passing or not have to do with kira? And either way, this reaction to me sharing my opinion, educated or not, is unacceptable.
>>5057997
I tell everybody to stop hug boxing me though.
>>5058006
I'm not shitting on anyone. I shared one opinion and kira and her favorite friends jumped on anon to tell me how I'm a pathetic neckbeard. And surprise: that reaction convinced me i struck a chord.
>>5058026
I wanted to help her but now idc anymore, she and all her friends can live as closedcircuit as they like.
>>
friendly reminder that exactly every cis dude who comes to mtfg inevitably reveals himself to piece a shitlord
>>
>>5058048
I support this fam.

>>5058050
trip on sonic.
>>
>>5058057
idk if I was trying to say "piece of shit" or "be a shitlord"
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 680x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 680x514px
>>5057939
>people believe I made those kira pics
I smell a retard
>>
>>5058057
>friendly reminder that exactly every cis dude who comes to mtfg inevitably reveals himself to be a transgirl in denial

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>5058057
>hey guys my name is chaser
>im a fully grown man that posts on a forum for transgender women
>i spend a good portion of my day calling them mean names and telling them that they are actually men
>this is what my life has amounted to
>>
>>5058057
This. I wish Oddish and Maki would fuck off.
>>
File: sonic.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Friendly reminder that sonic is a hon who molests girls.
>>
>>5058048
but it never works like that
the universe is at chaos
peace is a lie at best and an illusion at worst
>>
File: durr.jpg (15KB, 546x528px) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
15KB, 546x528px
>Gee mom! when will I get to play with trains again- oh look it's Trains Saturday but the clock says it's 8:01 that means it's one minute past the train playing time uhhhhhhhhh *head explodes*
>>
>>5058071
Lmao! and here I thought oddish looked bad haha.
>>
>>5058057
Bacon and riker didnt.
>>5058077
Holy shit saved
>>
>>5058071
s he also mooches off people and does not pay her part of the rent
>>
>>5058057
>unironically uses the term shitlord
why can't you die? your death would improve humanity
>>
>call maki a douche in plugdj for saying dumb shit
>maki gets defensive and pleads "I'm just joking"
>tell him "uh idk something something thin ice"
>maki wants to fuck
>plug dj dies
>see maki doing the same shit in mtfg
>see maki shitting on alison and talking about his cock all the time
>call maki a douche
>anon shitflinging fest begins
>"I hate chasers too :^ )"
>>
File: confused anime girl 2.jpg (34KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 2.jpg
34KB, 276x277px
>>5058052
>I wanted to help her
>by saying I don't think she doesn't pass
>even though she does
How exactly would this help?
>>
>>5058077
oddish look weird
>>
>>5058084
>>by saying I don't think she passes
opps
>>
>>5058052
help her with what?
she passes and lives full time, how are you helping her by being an ignorant shit?
you don't have any reason to complain now after you trolled her unprovoked
>>
>>5058080
Oh so sonic is a neet then?

>>5058081
lol ikr, lets purge this cancer from our general once and for all. Enough is enough!

>>5058082
>still implying I'm a chaser/maki
top keks
>>
>>5058042
funhome, you liked it? i haven't read it yet, but i have been meaning to.

I mean I like alot of superhero comics, which i think have their own importance, but for me, i've found that libraries just have a bunch of random superman/spider-man/batman collections (especially, the big batman trades from the 80s) and Watchmen, when cape comics have so much more to offer. But i guess it's something you can't exactly know unless you're into the medium, i guess? i mean, if someone told me to stock the kids section with books, i'd probably get a bunch of dr.Suess books, and like.... a wrinkle in time series or something, lol

well i think turbo long running manga and manga that have influenced other works or pop culture in general are worth having (the typical stuff, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Jojo, etc) but then i mean idk i guess some sort of critera would need to be set and met, otherwise it'll just be a bunch of shounen stuff.

idk what would you do?
>>5058047
okay come talk to me again sometime anon!!
>>5058057
*piece of a shit-Lord
how about that?
>>
>>5058077
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>5058071
>>5058078
>"What if they make some good arguments"
>"just post pre hrt pics and lie"
>>5058090
Well, since you're anon you can be anything i want really. Gross chaser.
>>5058084
Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber and stop playing victim
>>
shh, you people should stop disturbing the delicate agricultural process of dickgirl farming

because i just planted the seeds
>>
>>5058071
>im a fully grown man that posts on a forum for transgender women
>i spend a good portion of my day calling them mean names and telling them that they are actually men
>>
>>5058071
Hon you look beautiful!

>>5058090
I support this movement.
Ban all tripfags!
>>
>>5058079
riker was going through an identity crisis and thought he might be trans
I don't know much about bacon

>>5058071
man that picture is old

>>5058077
>"BAN TRIPFAGS THEY DO NOTHING BUT BRING DRAMA"
>"WHEN ANONS FLIP SHIT AT TRANS GIRLS THAT DOESNT COUNT"
>>
>>5058094
>Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber
what echochamber?
> and stop playing victim
heaven forbid anybody did that
[insert any oddish post from the past few days here]
>>
>>5058094
>Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber and stop playing victim
Please just STOP. Are you a fucking parody or is this seriously what you think?
Are you entirely unaware of what you look like right now?
>>
File: confused anime girl 536.jpg (61KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 536.jpg
61KB, 433x380px
>>5058094
But she passes irl, do you want her to jump out of life or something?
>>
>>5058094
>implying that's pre-hrt
Stay mad you hon chaser.

>>5058103
It's not like you've really improved that much though tbgh fam. You still look like a hon, I don't even think chasers want you.
>>
File: odd fap.jpg (76KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
odd fap.jpg
76KB, 620x387px
>>5058093
why, the next roger ebert of course

press "F" to pay your respects
>>
>>5058103
calm your T-rage sir
>>
>>5058114
well that would explain why chasers are pissing their pants and dont want me posting here in a trans space
>>
>>5058103
>WHEN ANONS FLIP SHIT AT TRANS GIRLS THAT DOESNT COUNT
You know what they say, fight fire with fire. Unlike you trips though we don't claim to be innocent.
>>
>>5058103
Bacon was a nice guy chaser who left mtfg without being an asshole. Not that he wasn't an asshole sometimes. He was.
Dang i miss riker, riker is a friend.
>>5058112
I don't care what she does now. Tell your queen i raised the white flag.
>>5058110
What i look like isn't relevant to kira?
>>
dickgirl farm general tbh
>>
>>5058123
>chasers
>>
>>5058123
That makes no sense fam, people just don't like you because you act like a cunt. :p
>>
File: old albino gypsy woman smug.png (75KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
old albino gypsy woman smug.png
75KB, 400x276px
>>5058103
>TRANS GIRLS
Did you mean: TRAINS GIRLS?
>>
>sonic: I'm butthurt because chasers don't want me so I'm gonna shit up mtfg
>>
>>5058128
oc do not steal
>>
>>5058128
Are you trying to defend Oddish even though you can tell how she's acting?
>>5058127
It's relevant because you're talking about yourself and projecting it onto her.
>>
File: eddie-whaaa.gif (2MB, 283x221px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-whaaa.gif
2MB, 283x221px
whats going on in this thread.. oh never mind, I am going to do some cardo, fuck this
>>
>>5058132
my bad
>>
I bet everyone here attacking oddish and sonic is just maki samefagging because he still can't get over alison rejecting him...
>>
>>5058141
post tits
>>
>>5058141
Sonic is butt bruised because she's ugly and all the boys don't want her.
>>
>>5058137
>chasers: all the trips are egotistical and think threads center on them!
>chasers: [trip] is just mad that the chasers don't want to fuck her!
>>
>>5058139
idk whats going on with oddish and kira, but she's right that its basically just chasers being crybabies about mtfg not being their boku no pico fantasyland with all the qts across the world to let them suck our feminine penis.
>>
>>5058144
but he rejected her anon...that's why she was all depressed.
>>
>>5058144
ah that makes sense we're all maki now
let's migrate to die cis scum general
>>
>>5058103
bacon was a bit of a creep actually, but all of the weird shit he did happened irl not online
he lived with some trips too, i think he still does
>>
>>5058152
>oddish: your ugly and don't pass kira
>doesn't pass herself
top kek
>>
>>5058154
and I use "feminine penis" ironically

>>5058149
that argument doesnt help your case tbh
>>
>>5058155
only because she made fun of his tiny cock
dont try to rewrite history maki
>>
>>5058128
>muh brand new boogeyman to milk dry
>>
>>5058152
> still implying anon's are chasers
I don't see any anon's hitting on any trips here. You just sound mad at this point fam.
>>
>>5058154
It's all Oddish not Kira. No it's basically every MtF in the thread. Thanks for being a shitlord about it. I bet you enjoy misgendering and shitting on trans girls. Just like Aife another friend of Oddish.
>>
>>5058168
but who would not love a tiny cock? tiny cocks are cute
>>
>>5058164
Doesn't help your case either genius.

Ban all tripfags!
>>
>decide to check out this thread just to lurk to seev what's up
>The entire fucking thread is about me

Can you guys fuck off its literally not me at all starting this shit. I haven't made a post all day like legitimate. I just got here.

I don't have anything else to say or post but it's not me doing this shit. Sorry for shitting it up with my presence and character.
It will die down though eventually
>>
>>5058154
maybe you should get your facts straight before barring your yellow teeth
>>
everybody check out my story idea tbh
>>>/lit/7216547
I am already a writer this isn't my first thing but if I feel it's good enough once I'm done with my current thing it'll be my first screenplay
need some $$$ so I need to write something mainstream enough instead of noirish wartime sci-fi morality plays and shit

>>5058119
nice
me next
>>
fuck I could be doing literally anything with my time

instead I'm being a TRIPFAG SHITPOSTER CYBERBULLY to all the dickgirl farmers who are grown men spending their time coming to transgender spaces to insult transgirls and call them men
>>
>>5058175
only on girls

>>5058183
I thought you were leaving forever :^)
funny that you only just "showed up"
>>
File: wtf.gif (360KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
360KB, 300x185px
>>5058154
>its basically just chasers being crybabies about mtfg not being their boku no pico fantasyland
How do you even come up with this conclusion?

Because a lot of people hate transbians? Well no shit dumbass, transbians are gross and weird and nobody in the LGBT likes them.
>>
>>5058189
Hate is not entirely undeserved. I'm just saying you should consider what you post.
>>
>>5058174
>chasers: mtf's are ruining the thread
>mtfg: male to female general
>>
>>5058154
What's wrong with being a male chaser and wanting to suck international feminine penises? What's wrong with wanting to colonize mtfg to be your personal cockgirl farm and then just pick on a whim a cockgirl from any third and second world country you want to try on today?
This is mtfg 2.0
This is the future

So put up and shut up, fam.
>>
>>5058025
But then no one would ever meet up or be friends.
>>
File: confused anime girl 10.png (144KB, 332x303px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 10.png
144KB, 332x303px
>>5058198
>nobody in the LGBT likes them.
What about female chasers?
>>
>>5058189
>calling people who don't like you chasers
That's a lot of projecting hon.

>>5058198
this
Transbians are fetishists.
>>
>>5058206
dont be stupid, jormy. women's feelings don't matter.
>>
File: kitakubu.png (711KB, 960x562px) Image search: [Google]
kitakubu.png
711KB, 960x562px
Hey y'all what's going on in here??
>>
fam, it's over

dickgirl farm is here to stay
tripcode circlejerking has to go
>>
File: rr.jpg (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
145KB, 500x500px
>>5058213
h-hii
>>
File: pocahontas.gif (1MB, 432x264px) Image search: [Google]
pocahontas.gif
1MB, 432x264px
>>5058198
>Because a lot of people hate transbians?
omg this so much. if transbians would fuck off to their own fucking disgusting straight male general aka translesgen this place would be so much nicer. buttt nooooo they have to come here and shit up mtfgen with their cross Bruce Jenner fantasies.

also that gif is p qt who is he?

>>5058206
they don't exist and never will, bro. only in your autistic straight male fantasies. Please leave, sir.
>>
>>5058201
Tripfags flirt with each other hence they're just chasers.

Ban all tripfag chasers!
>>
>>5058213
craziness
>>
>>5058077
literally me tbh
>>
>>5058189
And you are a grown man furiously appropriating women's existence and invading women's spaces. What is your point, sir?
>>
File: bikermicefrommars3.jpg (56KB, 352x561px) Image search: [Google]
bikermicefrommars3.jpg
56KB, 352x561px
>>5058189
on behalf of the "chaser dickgrill farmers" i'd like to make a formal apology. we're sry.

pic related
>>
>>5058206
>female chasers
Sonic says they're ok because girls are pure desu.

>>5058218
Lol love that gif.
>>
>>5058221
you have trains saturday too?
>>
>>5058201
Yourself and Sonic misgendering and trolling the rest of the thread isn't going to help your plight. The same people are going to be here tomorrow and the day after. They're going to remember how you treat people like shit and perpetuate your unnecessary drama.
>>
>>5058223
I don't like this trend of tahm randomly appearing again recently
>>
>>5057845
>likes you as a trans woman
kek idktf, I predict
>>
File: 1441388458988.jpg (46KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1441388458988.jpg
46KB, 379x417px
>>5058214
But then we'd just have anon circlejerking tbh.

>>5058215
Hi!

>>5058220
Of what flavor?
>>
File: say ahhhh.gif (699KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
say ahhhh.gif
699KB, 320x240px
>>5058091
I loved Funhome. I cri ere tahm.

I haven't read any superhero stuff I don't think, except Watchmen which I also love. Oh and Dark Knight Returns was good. Try Incognegro if you can manage to find it, it's out of print. It's a black guy who passes as white and infiltrates the KKK. It was great. Also Persepolis of course,

I'd fill the manga with a bunch of shoujou lel, but for actually running a library you have to pander to what the patrons want.

>>5058119
LOLOLOL I AM DYING!! You missed anon! The come goes in here.

Seriously though I thought I would feel a lot more invaded and grossed out if this ever actually happened to me but all I can think is "anon did you really just come on your computer screen?" That's just not sanitary. At least print the picture out first.

>>5058184
/lit/ is too hardcore into philosophy and doesn't want to talk about anything else, or at least that's what I got out of my short time spent there.
>>
File: yeah.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>5058219
Lmao yep it's funny that sonic and oddish are calling all anon's chasers when in reality they all flirt with other mtf's which makes them tranny chasers haha.

Oh the irony!
>>
>>5058223
shut up, you do not speak for all of us
>>
>>5058228
I'm sorry, want me to go, friend?
>>
>>5058236
namefag pls go
>>
>>5058227
I misgender?
>>
>>5058236
>>5058223
trip on sonic
>>
>>5058236
but i am the chaser king as you can clearly tell from the picture.
>>
>>5058119
i see you already planted your seed in your dickgirl crop. good job dude
>>
>>5058218
But anon, I like boys, I can't be a straight guy
>>
>>5058226
no I have burger saturday
and I also get really upset if I don't get to do my weekly routine as usual, if I'm at home and my parents tell me we're going out for breakfast/lunch someplace unexpectedly, contrary to my schedule, I get pretty upset (not angry)
>>
File: xena.gif (998KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
xena.gif
998KB, 500x300px
Ban all tripfag chasers!
>>
>>5058238
Just keep the trip on, thanks.
>>
>>5058243
>>5058238

pls get on skype
>>
>>5058230
what's up? are you well?
>>
>>5058198
for the record I'm cis male and I think transbians are okay

lesbians living the good life

anime posters should die
>>
I feel people underestimate exactly how much of a sperg I am because of my coherent typing

a kid once smashed me in the face with a hockey stick she found me so annoying
she was 5 years younger than me
>>
>>5058248
This this this this

mtf tripfags are just tranny chasers posting on a trip. Stay out of our general!
>>
File: 1400005103407.jpg (36KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1400005103407.jpg
36KB, 405x431px
it's really incredible how bad the threads have gotten lately
>>
File: transbian.gif (2MB, 342x230px) Image search: [Google]
transbian.gif
2MB, 342x230px
>>5058248
transbian purge when? the straight men must go!
>>
quickly which dick girl here would you fuck?

I would choose Sonic just for the hate fuck alone
>>
gaygen is much better than this cesspool of shitty cranky trips and drama about 99% being about the trips
>>
>>5058258
This
>>5058259
Worse now that you're here, get lost chaser scum!

>>5058261
oh and this.
>>
>>5058263
Kiwi because i like getting raped
>>
>>5058256
No, I get that the auts is strong with you, it's pretty obvious tbh
I just don't care to address it
>>
File: Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.08 PM #3.jpg (97KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.08 PM #3.jpg
97KB, 1080x720px
hello everynyan im home from a fun day w/ my dad and gf and im kind of feeling my look rn

how is everyone else doing
>>
>>5058259
The good trips left because of vindictive and negative trips.
>>
File: jealous_tbh.jpg (79KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
jealous_tbh.jpg
79KB, 540x540px
>>5058259
ikr there's practically no room for me to whine about my manly appearance, which is sort of the point of mtfg

maybe posting more andreja will provoke more feels
>that ribcage
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5058261
Lmao at that gif. Saved
>>
>>5058259
we know, kira

it was way better without you
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 616x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 616x461px
Let's talk about me, angie.
Angie is a rotten twizzler
>>
>>5058268
fuck off you disgusting 6 foot tall straight man wearing a dress. We're fucking fed up with you straight males ruining this thread. eat shit and die, sir
>>
>>5058249
Leave hon.
>>
>>5058268
Eww another tripfag tranny chaser.

Go away plz.
>>
>>5058268
>dad and gf

Kinky ufu kinky
2kinky4me
>>
>>5058268
what's your dad think about you being trans?
>>
>>5058263
oddish because I like amateurish opinions about movies presented with a high and mighty attitude
>>
>>5058230
the "who is responsible foe the craziness???!!!" variety?
how are you?
motivate me to work out alone DVA! im packing on the pounds because i barely exercise these days ;-;

>>5058232
that anon, is hitler, as maki explained to me, he's a 13 yo ejaculating on his iPad.

oh i've heard of incognegro, it sounded like what walter white was doing back in the 30s, but ive never read it. Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns are both good, but kind of overrated, imo, and modern readers who aren't familair with the history of comics up until that point sort of dont get it i think? i mean, you have to "construct" cape stuff before you can deconstruct it, but if your starting point is that grimey edgy 80s stuff, then i feel like some of he subtility is lost.
i love watchmen though.
you should read some wonder woman comics, like by george perez; WW doesn't have as many collections and one-offs like batman and superman, but her stories are usually great and make for good reads, it's just a pain in the ass to find them
shoujou is cool, ahahahaahha

>>5058268
hey sis how u doin
its shit in here tbh
>>
>>5058267
huh really? how's it obvious?
last doctor I saw with my mum trying to get dyspraxia diagnosis we were both surprised when she looked over the report and said that before she read it and just saw 'psychological report' she thought it was for aspergers because she could tell I had it within 2 mins of me entering

I guess me talking about scandinavian folk-rock singles might have had something to do with it lol
>>
File: vodka.jpg (70KB, 960x648px) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
70KB, 960x648px
>>5058268
fuck off sick fuck, we know you fuck dogs and also secretly want to fuck your dad

you are fucking disgusting and should be thrown in jail
>>
>>5058268
you look nice
I feel bad
I feel bad that it makes me feel bad
and so on
that's all that's up rn tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 691x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 691x922px
Guess I'm not relevant anymore.
Now I'm sad :(
>>
Ban all tripfag tranny chasers!

Join the movement to rid our beloved general from these perverted tripfag chasers pretending to be mtf!
>>
>>5058284
Me n u bby
>>
are there any trips that are actually liked and deserve to be here?
>>
>>5058291
Is that Kira?
>>
File: Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.12 PM.jpg (123KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.12 PM.jpg
123KB, 1080x720px
>>5058276
>>5058280
kekekekekeke

>>5058281
yeah we spent a lot of time in the car tbqh if u catch my drift ;)

>>5058283
hes cool with it !

>>5058285
hey! im okay. got a new bookshelf today, and a shoe rack. and spent time with my dad & went down to the shore and also got moroccan food. hbu?

>>5058289
man i look cute there tbh

>>5058290
thanks <3
im sorry u feel bad
everyone deserves to feel good

>>5058295
100% of people in mtfg like me guaranteed
>>
>>5058295
kayla, she's the one who keeps it real nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>5058297
No
>>
>>5058295
i don't think people hate me
>>
>>5058295
yeah!!!!! tons!!
for example, me, alison, anna, ufufu, dollface, jormy, raifu the list goes on and on and on honestly
>>5058297
lol no not even close
>>
>>5058295
Deserve? As if this general is some hallowed ground where only the most oure trannies may come, and be lucky enough to be hand selected by their chaser daddies.
>>
>>5058236
ur name is funny lol
>>
>mtfg civil war
yesss yesss, let the hate flow through you
>>
>alright fellow non-chasers :^)
>anons have defeated the tripfag menace
>we must rebuild mtfg to be a place of honor and trans issues
>no more drama
>"ok so what do we do now that the trips are gone?"
>post pics from /r/traps and make hon jokes obviously
>>
>>5058298
>yeah we spent a lot of time in the car tbqh if u catch my drift ;)

ahh I see you switched lanes alot if you know what I mean
>>
>>5058295
Most of them left because of a few bad apples that wouldn't stop.
>>
>>5058301
http://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=2232
>>
File: JustNo.jpg (25KB, 394x413px) Image search: [Google]
JustNo.jpg
25KB, 394x413px
>>5058285
>a 13 yo ejaculating on his iPad.
That's a lot of come for a 13 year old.

>Wonder Woman
I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

>>5058298
>hes cool with it !
All I can hope for is having a good relationship with my dad after I come out to him this December... Pretty jealous of that, and your look tbh.

>>5058295
> and deserve to be here?
No one deserves this kind of hell.
>>
>>5058244
thx i dont cum buckets like i used to but the orgasm felt really good so thats what matters
>>
>>5058303
>me
who are you? next!

>alison
obnoxious drama starter. next!

>anna
dollface mafia. next!

>ufufu
dollface 2. next!

>jormy
autism. next!

>raifu
who the shit is that, does she even post here?

>goes on and on and on
nope and nope and nope honestly. you are so full of shit and obviously you are just another circlejerk enabler
>>
File: bestgurrashi.jpg (25KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
bestgurrashi.jpg
25KB, 400x236px
>all of this buttmad
KEK
E
K
it's a shitflinging fest and i cant stop laffin.
>>
>>5058309
It's like this because of trips like you and Oddish.
>>
File: image.jpg (468KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1200x1200px
>>5058312
Amazing
Thank you sonic
>>
>>5058250
I AM THERE FRIEND

>>5058249
I never drop my trip on here. People dropping trips to be dicks to others are fucking cowards.
>>
>>5058298
ohhhh a bookshelf and a shoe rack? koolkool
yeah the beach looked nice in your snaps!
was the food good?

i went for a drive this morning, and then i've been doing nothing/homework most of the day it's really really hot today ;--; it was like 95 at 10 am and i think it was 100 or something this afternoon :(
>>5058317
is it? i didnt even know 13 year olds could do that until i saw proof honestly.

yeah! wonder woman is good, and Batwoman is also good when it's JH williams, i mean there are tons and tons of good super hero comics honestly, especially in recent years
>>5058320
i'm not cool? </3 anon
you aren't nice!!!
>>
>>5058295
honestly there are so many nice girls here
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 800x450px
Everyone forgot about me
>>
The worst trips never leave however bad they make it. hey just blame it on someone else and stick around demand attention.
>>
File: tumblr_nuh9z2umZj1uufoudo1_500.jpg (121KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuh9z2umZj1uufoudo1_500.jpg
121KB, 500x717px
>>5058323

rolling for katana, Bruce Campbell, Dirtbike and beach resort.
>>
How to be a dickgirl farmer?

I wanna grow my own dickgirl.
>>
>>5058331
you should know by now that if a trip is talked about while they're gone that it's almost always negative, unless that's irrelevant
>>
>>5058310
lmao

>>5058317
yeah! it took some time, but really, time heals everything. i believe in ur relationship with ur dad.

>>5058320
>dollface 2. next!
lols

>>5058326
YEAH but it was from my friend whos moving to austin so it was sad ;_;
but i was glad to see her before she left

>was the food good?
at the beach no. dinner yes! moroccan stuff was DELICIOUS.

>i went for a drive this morning, and then i've been doing nothing/homework most of the day it's really really hot today ;--; it was like 95 at 10 am and i think it was 100 or something this afternoon :(
aw borin ;w;
what kinda classes are u taking?
>>
>>5058334
oh great, just what we needed, another fetishistic transbian man shitting up mtfg

we just can't catch a break
>>
File: IgnoreAGP.jpg (91KB, 604x445px) Image search: [Google]
IgnoreAGP.jpg
91KB, 604x445px
>>5058323
>PPL ITT replying to a confirmed AGP tripfag
smh tbqh fam
>>
>>5058317
im a 19 year old white man. not the 13 year old maki is talking about
>>
>>5058323
rolling for a weapon to defend my name against these false transbian claims
>>
>>5058317
u thought i cum alot ? thanks but ever since i got in a car accident and got brain damage i dont cum as much. it used to be really thick and white and buckets when i cum. but like i said it felt really good looking at your imagining you are giving me a blowjob.
>>
>>5058335
What do I need? Is there some kind of starter kit?
>>
File: 4ROgnu4.webm (265KB, 486x500px)
4ROgnu4.webm
265KB, 486x500px
are there any actually good horror movies on netflix?
>>
>>5058334
Fuck.

At least I got a hatchet I could use to kill Cage with.
>>
>>5058323
>>5058334
this thing doesnt really work on /lgbt/ because the board is too slow. we need a 4 digit rng.
www.random.org min: 0, max: 9999
I got 2898

>>5058340
>fetishistic transbian
>openly talks about wanting to get fucked Khal Drogo and that guy from The Witcher
>>
File: Facial_Gains.png (827KB, 1027x608px) Image search: [Google]
Facial_Gains.png
827KB, 1027x608px
>>5058254
Yap, just traveling a lot. World's crazy when you don't really have a set point to stay but I've got the internet which makes up for it.

How are you?

>>5058285
>motivate me to work out alone DVA!
Just go work out! Make it a priority every day to get in. Download audio books or fun music to help make it go by faster and it'll make you want to work out even more if you get to an interesting part of the book :3
What kind of working out you looking at doing?
>>
>>5058232
i wish i could cum in you. but i think you are way too beautiful of girl for me
>>
>>5058300
Kayla is crazy, for real
>>
File: 1213443.jpg (90KB, 552x831px) Image search: [Google]
1213443.jpg
90KB, 552x831px
>>5058355
Cabin in the Woods is one of my favorite movies tbh.
>>
>>5058360
wow that is so exciting! i completely love the idea of doing that but I think I am just wayyy too shy and not brave enough to do that kinda stuff myself.

I am pretty good myself thanks just a bit tired rn possibly going to bed soon. best of luck on your travels!
>>
File: aik.png (281KB, 382x591px) Image search: [Google]
aik.png
281KB, 382x591px
kumbayaaaa my looooord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE
>>
>>5058343
Betas, lol
>>
>more trips appear
>drama goes away
>real conversation ensues
BAN TRIPS

MUH FARM
>>
ElfGinger and Umaru broke up.
>>
>>5058372
Oddish stopped posting and Sonic stopped posting as frequently. But everyone is just a chasing farmer :^)
>>
>>5058373
-reporting from the front lines, this is Anon signing off.
>>
File: 1437360848286.png (408KB, 1067x416px) Image search: [Google]
1437360848286.png
408KB, 1067x416px
>>5058357
Rerolled there, got 7300.
I keep getting the weinermobile ;_;

I am sure this is another subtle way life is telling me to get fucked. Just wish I could make out in what sense it wants me to.
>>
File: Picture 203.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 203.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>tfw dude from class keeps texting me

holy shit stop
>>
>>5058367
I'm pretty quiet too tbh. There's a lady I've been needing to call for 2 days at work and I've been throwing it on the back burner because I'd have to talk to her for a while.
I also don't go anywhere exotic, just back and forth from Houston to Fort Worth ;____;
>>
>>5058371
lol

i dont really care what anyone tinks of me. i just like good orgasms and the pics of trannygirls give them to me. i wish i had a bigger one of lily.
>>
>>5058366
yeah i like it a lot too but i've seen it a bunch of times. i'm watching pontypool, i've heard some good things
>>
>>5058377
wow
>>
>>5058323
Rolling for Hannibal tbh

>>5058339
>i believe in ur relationship with ur dad.
You're going to make me cry fufs

>>5058343
>white
DROPPED

>>5058351
but I'm glad I could help

>>5058355
omg Madison you like spooky movies!? It's so frustrating we don't get to hang out irl.

>>5058363
I'm not too pretty to date anyone. I hardly feel pretty at all, but really, jerking off onto my picture is a rather abrasive first move.

>>5058382
Pontypool was almost perfect.
>>
>>5058377
is this the guy that you went and got sushi with a few nights ago?

>>5058379
I am the same re: phonecalls. I am SO bad with like the little things I just put them off for no reason. I have sevre like phone anxiety tho I would much rather talk to people irl.

still sounds pretty nice tbh!
>>
>>5058383
ikr youre dick is sooo tiny

>>5058385
yeah
>>
>>5058377
Tell him to stop texting you, either that or just ignore his texts. ezpz
>>
>>5058339
awww, well thats bittersweet af

idk if i've had moroccan food, what was it like??

umm, like, philosophy classes, the class i've been trying to study for or w/e is an existentialism class, and rn now it's, like, this militant atheiest trying to teach Soren Kierkegaard, so it's kind of cringeworthy
gosh i cant wait until next year where i dont have to take random classes just to tread-water

>>5058355
i feel like my dog would do that if i was having sex, just watch awkwardly
>>5058360
oh thats a good idea!
idk, i mean i used to run and jog with my dog, and then i would also bicycle everywhere, bc no car, but some asshole stole my bike, and my dog doesn't want to walk with me when i want to go (i think she doesn't like going out at night anymore or something).
so idk if i should just try walking/jogging/running alone (which is kind of scary) or like, get on my dads v. basic treadmill or something. what do you think?
what workouts do you do?
>>5058323
roll
i want a ninja or a dog
>>
>>5058387
if i wanted an answer from you i would have asked for it you retarded faggot
>>
>>5058384
i know!!! i love spooky movies ^.^ i have a shameful love of found footage movies, I still love the blair witch. and hmm ohhh have you seen it follows?? So good, the soundtrack is perfect and the cinematography and atmosphere are incredible.
>>
>>5058323
roll
>>
File: butt-report.jpg (114KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
butt-report.jpg
114KB, 576x720px
>>5058309
Fill this out and send to it to someone who cares hon.
>>
>>5058376
its ok I wanted a dog and a melee weapon

>>5058387
I find it ironic that the thread has gotten objectively worse in 2015 even though you stopped coming here over a year ago, and you're not even as bad as what anons do every day here now

>>5058398
speak for yourself
>>
>>5058391
but you asked everyone. =(
>>
Ban all tripfag chasers.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5704381
tbh
>>
>>5058386
oh, is he not cute or something?
>>
>>5058403
>says the hon butthurt that anon's don't like her

1 part salt + 1 part bitters = you
>>
>>5058384
u dont like white guys? lol plenty who do. and yes u did

>>5058386
6.5 inches tiny? im not mad lol
>>
>>5058405
i didn't ask anyone a goddamn thing you fat stupid fuck.

>>5058408
no i just feel like shit and don't wanna do anything today.
i dont wanna text with him because then i know he'll try to get me out of the house and i can't refuse bc then that would be mean.

>>5058410
cool maybe you can use that length to go fuck yourself you pissmongering shitgoblin
>>
>>5058407
I MADE ONE TOO ANON!!!!!
http://strawpoll.me/5704396
please take my strawpool.. ..... ........
>>
>>5058407
jocelyn a cute, would rape
>>
File: Feels Good Canada.png (35KB, 363x381px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good Canada.png
35KB, 363x381px
>tfw work in a pharmacy and helped a girl get her meds for free

Feels good man. Hope you had a good thanksgiving dinner yesterday.
>>
>>5058413
trip on rawr
>>
>>5058413
hahahaha
>>
>>5058413
Oh ok that kinda sucks then but I understand how you feel. hope you are feeling better soon though !
>>
File: scarface.jpg (345KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
345KB, 1680x1050px
>>5058403
I was hardly bad to begin with. I don't see the irony.

>>5058413
I am a fuck, that much is true. I'm not stupid or fat though, I'm European.
>>
File: feelbro.png (27KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
feelbro.png
27KB, 234x216px
>>5058424
>>
>>5058403
>and you're not even as bad as anon's do
You're worse then any anon tbqh fam.
>>
>>5058377
u and caddy aight but lily is the baddest sexiest bitch on here
>>
File: Cry.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cry.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>5058424
>tfw the only anon complaining about trips won't leave
>>
>>5058407
>>5058414
I made one for consensuality :^)
http://strawpoll.me/5704448
http://strawpoll.me/5704448
>>
>>5058444
report and hide post
>>
File: image.jpg (746KB, 3264x2132px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 3264x2132px
I guess getting ffs made the haters run out of fuel for me
>>
>>5058446
>tfw undateable
>>
File: Confused_Anime_Girl4.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Anime_Girl4.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>5058452
?

What'd I miss?
>>
Ugh I think I'm getting sick fml
>>
>>5058424
Well as long as sonic and oddish leave things can only go uphill from there.
>>
>>5058461
Nothing really
Just the same old drama
>>
>>5058458
iktf....the tripfags here are creepy and gross tbqh.

>>5058465
Notice they left and it's calmer. Lets not ruin the peace and quiet.
>>
>>5058446
thats kind of a short list
>>
>>5058432
>talks about exactly nothing but himself and sports and hon jokes
>occasionally get into pissing contests with me, watashi, moko, a few others
>get asked to leave or sit the fuck down by quite a few people
>RAAH RAAH THIS IS 4CHAN SO I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE YOU CANT MAKE ME

but its okay
in the past year we've gotten to the point so we can't go more than 12 hours without two or three threads with anons throwing a bitch fit about...... literally anything.... from trans lesbians to straight girls to passers to non-passers to rawrs tits to whichever random trip they feel like attacking any given day

first half of 2014 it was basically just you and potc, occasionally. not even every day, at that.
>>
>>5058446
it's hard to pick between joce and caddy
joce is cuter in a fem sense
caddy is just attractive
elanna is p qt too
how do I pick?
>>
>>5058461
Nothing, she's just really desperate for attention
>>
File: Sad2.jpg (912KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sad2.jpg
912KB, 1920x1400px
>>5058458
>mfw newfags don't know who I am
Getting a job's really messed up my rep tbh.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-10-19-02-08.png (310KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-10-19-02-08.png
310KB, 480x800px
>tfw trutrans as fuck
>>
>>5058477
>mtfg is clam then suddenly sonic appears and throws a bitch fit
>>5058474
>Lets not ruin the peace and quiet
It's to late for that now.....the king of all trip chasers is posting again.
>>
>>5058461
ffs made haters run out of fuel for her. Can you not read?
>>
>>5058446
Wow what the fuck, no madison??
>>
File: ewwlesbaingetaway.gif (292KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ewwlesbaingetaway.gif
292KB, 480x270px
>>5058481
>mfw this mtf tripfag chaser is still talking to me
>>
>tfw you wish people would just ignore the shitposters
;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x1136px
>>5058377
Iktf

>>5058495
But then we'd have nothing to talk about!
>>
>>5058407
The REAL question is what would you use: your hand or your dick?

Answer carefully for your trutrans magic powers may depend on this.
>>
File: eL_dIABLO_dOCE.jpg (68KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
eL_dIABLO_dOCE.jpg
68KB, 1000x563px
>>5058494
Tbh anon, you seem really mean and not my type. Unless you have a 20 ft dick that can eat people then I'm not interested.

>>5058489
On who?
>>
>>5058499
is he qt?
>>
caddy dropped me for being a white man. do most mtfs on here dislike white guys?

and do transgirls not like when guys cum on their pictures or do you find it insulting ?

i will continue nevertheless so keep posting your pictures you sluts
>>
I went for dinner. We chilled yet?
>>
>>5058503
joceykins doesn't deserve the dick she wont even kiss you after you buy her dinner. stupid slut.
>>
>>5058504
On me, angie
>>
>>5058495
Then there would be no trips left.

>>5058499
Maybe you.
>>
>>5058499
>9 calls
>28 texts
Is this what being attractive is like?
>>
File: yourugly.gif (998KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
yourugly.gif
998KB, 500x250px
>>5058504
Eww just go away already....
>>
>>5058511
Oh, you got FFS? That's pretty cool. Good results so far?
>>
>>5058506
I only date white guys. :)
>>
>>5058505
He's L I T E R A L L Y a neckbeard. So no

>>5058513
W-why would you talk about me? o///o

>>5058514
I wouldn't know
>>
>>5058506
i like white guys like ryan gosling
>>5058499
>>5058499
that seems creepy af
>>
>>5058525
sounds like my kinda transgirl, or should i say, girl
>>
>>5058506
>white man
all white men must post at least one pic of their dick if they want to post here. I don't make the rules, just enforce them bb <3
>>
File: God bless Amazon.jpg (49KB, 372x523px) Image search: [Google]
God bless Amazon.jpg
49KB, 372x523px
Zoom fast orders
>>
>>5058531
so you are saying the only white guys who are good enough for you are ones who look like handsome celebrities? i bet you are not that beautiful.
>>
>>5058539
you cant enforce anything on me, little girl
>>
>>5058541
>i bet you are not that beautiful.
rude tbqh
>>
File: pol.gif (895KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
895KB, 444x250px
>>5058506
>>
>>5058541
Who you going to cum on next daddy?
>>
>>5058540
Get out fetishist
>>
File: Celery man.gif (976KB, 179x296px) Image search: [Google]
Celery man.gif
976KB, 179x296px
Finally felt well enough to go to the gym! It was tough but I got everything I wanted to done. Now for tea and relaxing! And hopefully I'm well enough to work on my voice tomorrow.

How are you all doing? <3
>>
>>5058545
If you wont post any dick pics then we'll just have to filter/ignore you because you have nothing to contribute to the thread
>>
>>5058550
you aint that gorgeous caddy well actually no you kind of are but stop hating. and im the last person you would want to scrap with. believe me.
>>
>>5058555
i'm sorry i can't afford a supoon.

i'm stuck with a girltinkler so i use chastity shit to keep it from getting much use.
>>
File: saltytho.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
saltytho.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
>>5058565
>>
>>5058554
mmmmm yeah call me daddy
>>
>>5058571
eww. Tears are rainwater tier. Are you going to drink sewage water next?
>>
>>5058559
ok im used to it
>>
>>5058477
Well, I guess you're entitled to your very own "special" idea of what I'm like. I don't know what you're like now but you're pretty much one of the most toxic people I've ever come across.
>>
>>5058565
caddy already has a lover
>>
>>5058558
Purdy good. Switching between a book and the walking dead marathon while debating whether I want to go out tonight or not.
>>
>>5058578
Do I!?
>>
>>5058575
fuck off you useless neckbeard, nobody likes you. you have nothing to offer here. you're just some fat as fuck dude trying to get attention from transgirls for free. ugly loser
>>
>>5058581
nice what book?
And I honestly never really got into Walking Dead haha but I'm not one for watching tv. My parents tell me to watch Dexter and Breaking Bad all the time
>>
>>5058407
I'd rape the shit out of Jocelyn tbh fam
>>
>>5058582
>tfw want to ask caddy out
>my reputation here makes me hide
>>
File: 1385788776013.png (747KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
1385788776013.png
747KB, 1020x746px
>>5058571

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

Supplement "white" for "male" if you're one of those people who "drinks male tears"
>>
>>5058591
>tfw you will never eat caddy and swallow her up
>>
>>5058582
don't act like you didn't get jealous when kiwi raped her
>>
>>5058596 Can this kiwi rape meme please end? Or is it not a meme?
>>
>>5058592
swg chan has epi managed to feed you hrt yet?
>>
File: a.jpg (126KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
126KB, 250x384px
>>5058588
Dis one. It's just a touch away from being brilliant but definitely not a bad read.
Dexter's good for the first two seasons but it's good to stop after that if you have a big backlog.
>>
>>5058592
ayyyyy bb do you have skype?
>>
>>5058599
it's not a meme it actually happened kek he raped jocelyn and she left...pretty sure she still browses though so this is all just really funny
>>
>>5058607
So is kiwi not trans then?
>>
>>5058586
haha. you like me

>>5058591
im not surprised she is taken. she is definitely a beauty
>>
>>5058389
UMMMMmmm i got:

roasted hummus with fresh whole wheat pita, arabic salad (supes good), and LAMB KABAB which was the fucking bombbbb

like a butty lamb meatball kind of it was so good lmao

cool, philosophy is fun. speaking of existentialism ive been wanting to read sartre's novel nausea just for funsies but i havent found a used copy at work to buy yet.

rly want this e-flux book tho and we haven't gotten any copies in in a while :( http://www.amazon.com/E-flux-Journal-Internet-Does-Exist/dp/3956791304/

wats ur major again?
>>
>>5058592
>>5058601
DRESS-UP PARTY!!

where is epi
make her come to the thread

LETS PUT SWEG IN A CUTE SUNDRESS
>>
>>5058595
>we will never make silly gifs together with drinking wine
>She will never read storiea to you while you cuddle with a pillow

>>5058477
Sonic youre really sensitive and autistic
Like someone can just have a conversation with you than it becomes like a huge earth shattering ordeal that you focus on for months
>>
>>5058605
wow that looks interesting...care to give a small blurb about it?

And I probably won't pick it up for a while haha I've got waaaayyyy too many other things to worry about before watching two seasons of a show unless I binge watch it in two days
>>
>>5058614
probably a fetishist. i wish she was here to tell us what kiwi was actually like in person
>>
>>5058619
>philosophy

would you date ayn rand? what do you think of her?
is Sun Tzu a valid philosopher?
>>
File: 1405192960870.jpg (33KB, 504x384px) Image search: [Google]
1405192960870.jpg
33KB, 504x384px
>>5058620
>>
>>5058617
>liking a fat greasy neckbeard who has yet to show pictures of himself
keep dreaming lardo, nobody here likes you. fuck off and die
>>
File: please.gif (769KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
769KB, 400x247px
just end it tbh fam
>>
>>5058601
>>5058620
>>5058631

I take no hormones. I WEAR NO CUTE DRESSES.

>>5058606

Yes no maybe I don't know
>>
File: 1440794386034.png (91KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440794386034.png
91KB, 200x200px
>chasers still shit-posting

oh man

better get some popcorn for these next few days
>>
File: 1372001944485.png (412KB, 626x927px) Image search: [Google]
1372001944485.png
412KB, 626x927px
>>5058629
no ayn rand is shit

sun tzu is more of a militarist who applied military tactics to a general life philosophy, which i guess is kind of philosophy but art of war kind of reads more like a self-help book almost

but i know a lot more about art theory and criticism than general philosophy
>>
>>5058636
hahaha

>>5058637
hang in there buddy
>>
>>5058637
TUCK ME IN
U
C
K

M
E

I
N
>>
File: tumblr_myrtn8E9UX1rjpgh7o1_500.jpg (97KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myrtn8E9UX1rjpgh7o1_500.jpg
97KB, 500x749px
>>5058629
>>5058645
>ayn rand
ok
guys
GUYS
I got a really great idea
how about we dont regulate businesses, not even the food industry, and we celebrate traits greed and selfishness and individualism
doesn't that sound amazing?? it's called OBJECTIVISM
I know I know.... I'm a genius. you can tell because my books are 1000 pages of PURE GENIUS

>>5058640
you would look so~~~ cute dressed up like this!! omg
>>
File: IMAG0354.jpg (713KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0354.jpg
713KB, 2560x1440px
Post ur cleavage fam
>>
File: mfw).gif (496KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
mfw).gif
496KB, 500x367px
>>5058640
gib skype pls
>>
>>5058653
yes, post please
>>
>>5058653
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint
>>
File: chocolate.gif (741KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.gif
741KB, 500x282px
>>5058647
that is the problem m8.

i want to let go but im too much of a pussy to do it.

would one of you guys just kill me pls?
>>
>>5058663
I'm on my phone
>>
>>5058652

I am ignoring you and my friend who said I'd look good in drag to me earlier today.

>>5058656

Why would I do that
>>
>>5058645
so what are your views on Gertrude Stein? would you date her? what about your gf?

and speaking of art- what do you think of propaganda of the soviet union
>>
>>5058653
gayy lmao

>>5058665
>file not named images
nice try spergette
>>
File: Happy.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
675KB, 1280x720px
>>5058389
I used to run a bunch in college but slowed down a lot when I got runners knee and homelessness ;__;
These days I do barbell complexes and bike, even if I'm a noob at it. I still run every now and then but it's like once a month compared to 3-5 times a week like I used to do.
I don't think running alone is spooky if you live in a nice neighborhood. The last murder to happen around my area was back in the early 90's and everyone sticks to themselves for the most part. Buuuut, if that's not feasible then just running before it gets dark is also a decent plan.

>>5058625
Sure thing :3
Orphan kid gets picked up by a thief maker who specializes in developing other young orphans with basic skills so they can later get picked up by bigger gangs when they're older. Problem is is that this kid has a taste for the theatrics and he steals too damn much. He ended up breaking one of the 3 laws amongst thieves on the first night before he even made it back to the Thief Maker's house, robbing a casino and burning down a neighborhood in the process, and setting up two other orphans to get killed by the guards.... All before he is even 8 years old. So he gets dumped off at a church in hopes they could do something with him and then it jumps 10 years in the future to see where he goes from there.
The prose are pretty damn good tbh.
>>
File: 1425687471371.png (747KB, 674x485px) Image search: [Google]
1425687471371.png
747KB, 674x485px
>>5058640
>>5058652
>>5058667
>I am ignoring you and my friend who said I'd look good in drag to me earlier today.
you know you would though
>>
File: oniiomnomnomchan.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
oniiomnomnomchan.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>5058591
>>my reputation here
Who are you tho?

>>5058592
I've actually dated white people before... wait... lol oh my god I haven't! No, there was one girl who was definitely white, and a guy but he was jewish and /pol/acks will say that's not white.

>>5058595
You know me so well.
>>
>>5058661
this guy is not me. i would never insult any transgirl on this thread.

fucking asshole
>>
>>5058670
i think that she played a major part in european modernist art and that alone makes her a really interesting figure

i've never read any of her books though

>and speaking of art- what do you think of propaganda of the soviet union
it's interesting to look at but im not too interested in it tbh
much more interested in chinese and north korean images from the same time period, and in particular north korea as it is today
>>
>>5058664
dont give up.

and hell no. i would protect you. and hold you

also the guy imitating me is bitter because i disregard him with ease
>>
>>5058677

That is irrelevant to the point at hand here.

>>5058678

Honestly I don't really care, but "white tears" people piss me off

>>5058682

ufu
>>
everyone in this thread is fucking disgusting.

im fat as fuck and i still would not fuck any of you
>>
File: 1436262327259.gif (2MB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
1436262327259.gif
2MB, 324x244px
>>5058686
>That is irrelevant to the point at hand here.
that you would be one of the prettiest girls here even though you are a boy?
>>
>>5058689
Who are you tbh?
>>
>>5058689
that is it. i am putting on the tripping code now impostor.
>>
>>5058695

This is nonsense and you are silly
>>
>>5058667
>earlier today
dude everyone has been telling you this for the past 2 years

>>5058689
none of us wanted you to begin with
>>
>>5058695
>moot after retiring from 4chan
>>
>>5058686
It's just a prank bro
>>
which trip does mtfg wanna fuck?
>>
>>5058673
that sounds really interesting! If I get a chance I'll check if my library has it or I'll just buy a copy. Thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>5058689
not me. i love how you call me fat though you know nothing about me hahaha

>>5058698
still not me. you fraud. and none of these girls are disgusting most of them are actually really attractive and unique
>>
File: 1425932949169.jpg (231KB, 1303x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425932949169.jpg
231KB, 1303x800px
>>5058699
you will be very cute
>>
>>5058696
he aint me thats fo damn sure
>>
>>5058698
this guy is fake

the real me would never touch any of these disgusting girls in this thread
>>
>>5058703
>>5058710

You stop that. I have short hair now.
>>
>>5058709
Hi maki
>>
>>5058709
>>5058714

please be shut up trolls

youse are not me
>>
>>5058714
i actually would. some are just as if not more beautiful than some girls i know

including you, you fraud
>>
File: kek.jpg (208KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
208KB, 960x960px
>>
File: 1422436583191.jpg (238KB, 464x436px) Image search: [Google]
1422436583191.jpg
238KB, 464x436px
>>5058715
all you need is a set of extensions
>>
>>5058686
yes what
>>
>>5058715
it'll be long and beautiful in two years
>>
File: mfw_.gif (678KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_.gif
678KB, 500x297px
>>5058715
gib skype plox.
>>
>>5058718
haha im not maki chan isnt he a transgirl?

>>5058721
ur too good lol. but why are you insulting the girls in here? seriously?
>>
>>5058706
myself, figuratively
>>
Debating on shaving my legs tonight.

>Reasons why
-Bored
-Gonna do it anyway soon

>Reasons why not
-Go to gym and don't want to get looks
-Possible itching
-Never done it before tbqh

Yay or nay?
>>
Is this you John Wayne?

Is this me?
>>
>>5058728
how many is there? ffs

ur not gonna get a pic of me bitch quit crying im probably too good for you anyway
>>
>>5058732
>>5058728
>>5058723
>>5058721
suck my asshole you imposters

im rich and beautiful and none of you deserve me

but i wont post pics but trust me i am to hot for u to handle

you girls are all too ugly for me
>>
>>5058724
trip on kiwi
>>
>>5058737
Just do it, no one will care or notice and you will feel awesome
>>
>>5058741
lmao. listen if you post a pic of yourself, i will post a pic of myself. deal?
>>
>>5058721
>youse

ufu detected
>>
>>5058740
>Implying you aren't a hothead

I AM THE TRUE BIG GUY I AM GOTHAM'S RECKONING
>>
>>5058752
trip on ufufu
>>
>>5058754
trip on ufufu
>>
>>5058725
>>5058729

Too much effort meh not worth it

>>5058726

oobloobloo

When are you gonna cosplay asa vampire from VtM: Bloodlines?

>>5058731

but why
>>
>>5058752
say what you want about me but dont insult the girls in this thread. they dont deserve that. i may but they dont. some of them are probably going through enough bullshit
>>
>>5058757
>Too much effort meh not worth it
but just think how pretty you will look and how many boys will hit on you
>>
>>5058753
what is a hothead?
>>
File: fn5Wcdt.jpg (269KB, 505x2293px) Image search: [Google]
fn5Wcdt.jpg
269KB, 505x2293px
>>5058757
i aint played that dumb game i only play real video games like pokemon and metal gear
>>
>>5058756
trip on angie
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (409KB, 1600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
409KB, 1600x2200px
>>5058748
pony up bitch
>>
>>5058769
if you post a pic of yourself. i will post a pic of me. if you arent willing to do it then stop bitching
>>
>>
>>5058763

do not want

>>5058766

Play it. Just don't [spoiler]open it[/spoiler]
>>
>>5058774
>if you post a pic of yourself. i will post a pic of me. if you arent willing to do it then stop bitching

you show too much interest in me
>>
if you post a pic of yourself. i will post a pic of me. if you arent willing to do it then stop bitching
>>
File: mfwfireo.gif (992KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
mfwfireo.gif
992KB, 500x266px
>>5058757
>but why
cause i want to make friends in England that arent going to murder me for being a tranny
>>
>>5058776
>do not want
please stop lying to yourself
>>
>>5058772
am i kawaii pls fuck my raped asshole >>5058724
>>
>>5058645
Rand was bad but i liked the fountainhead
>>
File: doge is nephalem.jpg (7KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
doge is nephalem.jpg
7KB, 250x156px
>>5058766
>tfw u have shit taste in vidya

last 3 games played in order of recentness

>s.t.a.l.k.e.r

>deus ex normie revolution

>diablo 3
>>
>>5058784
youre going to get double raped slut
>>
File: killurself.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
killurself.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>5058663
>wangblows
>>
File: 1444532393823.jpg (16KB, 123x158px) Image search: [Google]
1444532393823.jpg
16KB, 123x158px
>>5058782

Oh, k, post yours and I'll add

>>5058783

How about I give you a wedgy and tell everyone at school you like sucking dicks
>>
>>5058788
he already killed himself it's too late
>>
File: thug life.jpg (194KB, 766x827px) Image search: [Google]
thug life.jpg
194KB, 766x827px
>>5058772
forgive english i am agp
>>
File: breasts.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
breasts.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>5058653
i somehow manage to make cleavage ugly tbh
>>
>>5058790
>using meme operating systems

kill urself tbqh lad
>>
>>5058795
Wow just fuck me up megamilk
>>
>>5058795
ugly? how the fuck is that pic ugly?
>>
File: 1431140544325.png (404KB, 374x765px) Image search: [Google]
1431140544325.png
404KB, 374x765px
>>5058791
>How about I give you a wedgy and tell everyone at school you like sucking dicks
h-how unfortunate
that you would do that
>>
>>5058797
>using non unix-like operating systems
enjoy your uptime :^)
>>
>>5058795
really sexy
>>
File: michelle talks to mtfg.jpg (192KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
michelle talks to mtfg.jpg
192KB, 630x900px
>>5058803
>>
>>5058787
>dota 2
>mgs 1
>sh 2
>>
>>5058795
what cleavage?
>>
>>5058795
absolutely beautiful

cute freckle on the cheek. soft smooth skin. impeccable lips. wow. just wow.
>>
>>5058787
>civ v
>d3
>FO2
>>
>>5058797
Ur obviously maki, you can't even help being yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>5058818
You didn't say that about my boobs asshole
>>
>tfw uggo guy keeps staring at u on the train
help
>>
>>5058820
im not maki. i have talked to him before on here. i just have several people imitating me.
>>
File: cnn.jpg (34KB, 291x439px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
34KB, 291x439px
>>5058820
ur obviously a [spoiler]incorrect person[/spoiler]
>>
>>5058825
pretty shure these are the first ive seen on here. idk what ur talking about
>>
>first time visiting the board in a week
what the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>5058787
hatoful boyfriend

does neopets count?

wildstar
>>
>>5058839
oddish is a cunt
kiwi raped joce
joce killed herself
edie left
>>
File: 1412051810805.jpg (108KB, 953x719px) Image search: [Google]
1412051810805.jpg
108KB, 953x719px
>>5058840
jesus fuck i have shit taste :^)
>>
>>5058787
>Team Fortress 2
>Rock Band 3
>Super Smash Bros 4

judge me I don't caaaaaaaaaaare

also yes on shaving my legs later
>>
>>5058845
u forgot maki
>>
>mfw I spent most of my time off today drawing penises
>>
File: yes.gif (3MB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
3MB, 253x199px
>>5058847
>tfw waiting on Overwatch to hopefully replace hat simulator 2
>>
>>5058845
wait joce killed herself?
>>
I just want to bury my face in a cute guys crotch and smell his musk and tell him how wonderful his penis is before i start to lick it and suck on it. I want to smile with this cum on my face and maybe he could tell me how pretty i look with his cum on my face... ;~~;
>>
>>5058864
fraud ass nerd stealing my fuckin name.
>>
>>5058869
lol u the fraud
>>
>>5058864
Gameplay wise yes I hope it does
Hat Simulator wise no cause I got an expensive bp :^)
>>
attention everyone it is me jocelyn
i made it all up for attention
kiwi's dick is huge and i gobbled it down
i love being a little fuck toy
brb killing myself
>>
File: tumblr_mt3umnkrkk1rilupdo1_500.gif (992KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt3umnkrkk1rilupdo1_500.gif
992KB, 500x275px
>>5058868
How do you know my fantasies alison
>>
File: we hitting.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
we hitting.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
>>5058869
>>5058870

i was here first, fuccbois
>>
>>5058851
fuckin saved
>>5058876
i thought that gif said "mercy" for a second
>>
>>5058868
>maybe he could tell me how pretty i look
this alone would be good enough tbqh
>>
File: 1385535303646.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1385535303646.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>5058868
iktf sis
iktf
>>
>>5058878
no i was and you are just stealing my thunder. i AM richie rich

dont get all nerdtastic on me faggot
>>
File: 1411253131610.gif (3MB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1411253131610.gif
3MB, 460x351px
>>5058791
Okie dokie here's my throwaway one throwaway.legbutt3
>>
File: pain.gif (5KB, 582x233px) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
5KB, 582x233px
>>5058876
>>5058887
;~~; it's the mtfg hivemind.

>>5058884
The feels.
>tfw daddy was the only boy irl to call me cute
>tfw daddy left me and called me a faggot freak
;--; I'm only pretty sure I can't take anymore...
>>
>>5058891
why all the self hate KAF?
>>
>>5058895
>daddy was the only boy irl to call me cute
that feel when nobody has ever called you cute
even when you were a baby
>>
>tfw u are alone with your thoughts on a saturday night getting dysphoric and crying and listening to sad music because you will never be a real girl
>>
>>5058868
>tfw no bf to grab my hair at the scalp and throw me on to the bed
>tfw no bf to choke me until I'm on the brink of passing out over and over again while he fucks me
>tfw no bf to spank me until I cry

time to end my life
>>
>>5058915
hey baby dont cry

do you like morbidly obese guys?

ill be ur bf
>>
>>5058916
morbidly sounds disgusting

i need a guy thats fit enough to do the things i like

hiking, running, fucking
>>
File: tumblr_m695iibB0j1rx69cxo2_1280.jpg (314KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m695iibB0j1rx69cxo2_1280.jpg
314KB, 750x1080px
Hey girls what's up? ^-^
>>
>>5058913
madison gimme your skype and I'll talk with you if you want <3
>>
I just kind of wish I was normal... as much as I hate normies... I envy them too. How they dance in the sunlight and feel the breeze and the waters of the ocean. While here I lie in the shadows. In my beta prison of solitude. Reee.
>>
>>5058918
kek
>>
>>5058921
thinkingprincess
>>
>>5058913
Cmon now, just go outside for a walk or do hair stuff (:

Tfw have nice wardrobe
Tfw cant remember last time wearing a dress
>>
>>5058932
i found out i can make a high ponytail finally so its not all bad
>>
File: 1400246837065.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400246837065.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>5058913
>tfw not even listening to music because you don't want to bother feeling anything anymore
>tfw crying doesn't help so you just don't cry
>>
>>5058948
Yeah... soon you become so used to being numb... I can't remember the last time I actually smiled and felt joy... or even real sadness or anger... the days seem to blur into each other. I feel like I'm just being pushed through every day and I'm going to break when I finally realize how much of my life has been like this.
>>
>>5058948
music is good for your soul beex

>tfw getting drunk by myself on vheap vodka to fill in the crushng emptinss in life
>>
>>5058948
>bexe will never ride your cock
>>
>>5058868
>T R A N S B I A N S C U M
>>
shannon killed herself
>>
>Be 18
>No money
>Hairline is high, may or may not be receding
>Not out to anyone(not even internet friends)
>Not sure if trying to transition is even a good idea
>Don't want to come out to my parents but my mom is naive(although she'd be supportive) and my dad is a bigoted idiot

So should I just fucking kill myself or what
>>
>>5058939
I still haven't found a decent rubber band to tie my small pony

Think I'll just get a small plastic clip, but doubt this will stay when I'm exercising
>>
>>5058969
fuck anon I'd give anything to start transition at even 18. just do it
>>
File: 1427239967521.jpg (213KB, 436x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1427239967521.jpg
213KB, 436x1161px
i decided to take a break from here since last night, what'd i miss?
>>
>>5058973
Why did you rape jocelyn?
>>
>>5058967
No fam. Not even close fam.

>>5058969
Death is so final. Even when you're having a hard time... it's better than being dead. Everything. Even this. It's all temporary. And even you and I and all of God's creatures find happiness during our darkest days. Hang in there fam. Plant a garden. Get a pet. Choose life fam.
>>
>>5058973
just shitters being shitters
did you double your spiro?
>>
>>5058973
It's been like twelve hours you fuck
>>
>>5058969
>>5058972

I was really clueless at that age, so better make sure your not some trender who will detrans due to hair loss

real women suffer hair loss too
>>
File: BuildWall.jpg (640KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
BuildWall.jpg
640KB, 734x950px
What's it like being loved? What's it like being able to love someone?
>>
>>5058973
how could you steal a girl's purity like that you fuck
>>
File: 1359949127974.png (173KB, 272x413px) Image search: [Google]
1359949127974.png
173KB, 272x413px
>>5058974
is it possible to rape without physical contact? i've been unaware of this for far too long

>>5058977
yep! i started this morning, felt pretty good tbh, now my next goal is on the 24th starting progynova!
>>
>>5058973
hey Richard Ramirez
>>
>>5058983
Why the fuck are you acting like nothing happened? There's very, VERY few things that could happen to make someone up and leave like that. Fuck you.
>>
>>5058969

Foolish. Killing yourself is a direct path to eternal hellfire. Do you really wanna take that chance?
>>
>>5058990
jocelyn left because of people like you talking bullshit
>>5053252
>>
>>5058997
>Peace and love <3
I miss her already ;_;
>>
File: 1444492805370.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1444492805370.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>5058990
if it had actually happened i would have left here for good
things just didn't click between us and i was misled by certain pictures angles, she was taller than me which was intimidating, she smoked a lot of cigarettes, and various other things which made me feel uncomfortable
what motive would i have in raping someone who didn't appeal to me at all? it was the same for her, we just didn't click, we didn't spend enough time talking online to figure that out before we met and that was that
>>
>>5058969
Your life beings when you die. You think you are going to end that pain? You will be suffering beyond your earthly comprehension. Don't give up on Allaah.
>>
>>5058995
that's just what the false god says to keep us trapped here, in hell
>>
>>5058972
But I don't know how or what to do or what would happen if I did come out. I don't know how badly my dad would react, I don't even know if my mom or anyone would believe me if I came out, my parents think of me as an attention whore and a problem child and I'm worried they might think it's something I'm doing to goof them.
>>5058979
I'm pretty sure of the way I feel. I don't have a story about knowing since i was a small child but ever since puberty started, probably around the time I was 12 I've absolutely hated myself. The fact that I might be losing hair just makes it all the much worse. I thought when I turned 18 I'd stop getting worse, but nope, I'm still getting worse.
>>5058976
You say that but I pretty much feel no positivity in my life. Even nothing would be better than the way I feel. Only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my slim hope shit would get better, but I feel like if lifes gonna keep getting worse and not better I might as well do it.
>>
i hate when
i'm talking to people
and all of a sudden..
like an hour and a half has gone by
because i passed out
fuck
>>
>>5058999
lmao you're creepy as fuck m8

stay the fuck away from here

soo fucking glad cheska cucked you for sophie rn
>>
>>5059002
q lot of us don't have parents that accept us being trans and families that live happily ever after. tough shit.

if you're trans, and you know you need to transition to be happy, then you have to it even if your parents end up cuttig ties with you.
>>
>>5058999
are you really talking about angle abuse rn? hahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1442983286082.gif (769KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442983286082.gif
769KB, 640x360px
Good evening mtfg, I'm going to post a lewd thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0JAvuc8KOs
>>
>>5059004
whats creepy?
they both ended up trolling each other with their good pictures and made each other dysphoric and they realised they're both too early in transition to act like overly cute girls to each other when they still look like boys.
example.
>>5044323
neither of them were comfortable making each other uncomfortable and if they had've been truthful with each other they wouldn't have felt like crap and left each other wanting.

I wish people drop it because its obviously upsetting them both which is why jocey left
>>
File: 1422421112564.png (374KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1422421112564.png
374KB, 680x383px
>>5059015
THIS IS A BLUE BOARD
>>
>>5059011
I don't know what I'd do without my parents though. I'm pretty unemployable because I've got a criminal record at a young age, I don't have anyone I could live with on the small chance they'd kick me out, I'm worried life would go on like usual with addition of my dad making fun of/hitting me more and my mom telling everyone about how I'm going through a new "phase".
>>
everyone post trips you would marry
>>
>>5059015
Listening to this with head phones was a lewd trip.
>>
>>5059021
kit
>>
File: blueboard.png (43KB, 417x144px) Image search: [Google]
blueboard.png
43KB, 417x144px
>>5059018
Not for me :^)
>>
>>5059015
i dont get it
>>5059022
u better answer>>5059021
correctly!!!!!
>>
>>5059019
by all means, do what you need to do in terms of delaying coming out to your parents. try to get a job, a new place, get your shit in order.

I was just saying that when you do eventually come out to them it probably wont be Sunshine's and rainbows no matter what, and to prepare for that.
>>
>>5059028
>>
>>5059021
None because girl on girl is wrong. God will punish you all. Strike down the transbians. Have them at the cross. Burn them for they have sinned......... ;-; Kit... or Ricky... maybe. Erin... uhhh bexe too.
>>
>>5059029
But you won't let me love you.
>>
>>5059033
>transbians
>girl on girl
pick one
>>
File: IMG_000200.jpg (82KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_000200.jpg
82KB, 667x1000px
who was the other trip that bought this shirt when i posted about buying it a few nights ago?
>>
>>5059035
merc would make a hot femboy
>>
>>5059030
I don't know if life's even worth bothering with. I was hoping I could get a job, maybe start buying hormones off the internet at least, start transitioning in stealth until I could find a good opportunity to come out, but like i said I can't even get a job.
>>
File: 1234213142.png (157KB, 490x277px) Image search: [Google]
1234213142.png
157KB, 490x277px
Holy molly, my pooting is out of control tonight. How do I make farting smell girly compared to the dead animal smell I got going?

>mfw never be loved because pooting is too stinky for marriage
>>
>>5059032
Hi

>>5059043
>tfw eat so much junk food and pass so much gas that it became a joke to your ex boyfriend
>>
>>5059042
time to start learning job-appliable skils then. ffs you're only 18. start learning programming, and within a year or two you can get an entry level job in software.
>>
>>5059046
>empty post
my natural lewd filter is working well tonight, lol
>>
File: 1363926222324.gif (442KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1363926222324.gif
442KB, 500x281px
who /jamiroquai/ here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhS5TXl3sMA

gosh, jay kay's such a qtp2t
>>
>>5059043
ingestable charcoal you can get it at a drug store
>>
File: 1234123421.jpg (82KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1234123421.jpg
82KB, 529x529px
>>5059046
But seriously, I eat fiber for one night and all of the evil for the last year decides to leave my body. I don't know if I can do this long term.

>>5059058
Will that make my farts smell girly?
>>
>>5059042
Wash dishes at a restaurant
Plenty of people at mine have records and it's all good.
>>
>>5059060
>eating fiber
>one night
The problem is that you don't eat it all the time. Your body isn't used to it, but it should be because fiber is good for you.
>>
>>5059060
>Will that make my farts smell girly?
yes it will soak up gasses and then eventually pass in your poop
>>
>>5059035
that is false
all i want is someone to love me tbqhh fam
>>5059041
i dont think i was hot as a guy
>>5059043
eat better foods
>>
>>5059068
>>5059064
Okay then I'll check it out. I've pooted 6 times since I started posting and I'm making the house smell ;~;

>>5059070
Like what?
>>
>>5059074
get some probiotic yogurt fam
>>
>>5059074
fruits and vegeables, things that are less processed and/or have fewer chemicals; beans, grains, etc
idk maybe you really need to poop or something
>>
>>5059078
>>5059074
>beans
These will make you fart so bad until you actually get used to them, but after you get used to them they make digestion work like a charm.
>>
>>5059080
well yeah but they're good for digestion is what i was thinking
idk maybe she needs to clean her body out or something
>>
is this the thread we're in?
>>
>>5059109

Shh, we're napping.
>>
>>5059110
ᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᶦᶰ?
>>
>>5059109
yes its just dead
>>5059110
why did u wake meup?
>>
File: Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg (35KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg
35KB, 593x640px
>you will never walk down the street and see Jupiter attempting to pass
>You will never grab him and make him come to your place
>You will never rape Jupiter and cut his arteries out
>You will never pour salt and lemon juice inside her wounds while fucking wound
>you will never cum on his face and tie her up with concrete bricks and throw him into the ocean
>you will never drive off into the sunset and go home and watch gundam proud of yourself
>>
File: umaru siren.jpg (153KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
umaru siren.jpg
153KB, 585x585px
>>5059110
shh everyone

she's sleeping
>>
>>5059114
WAKE UP YOU SHITTY ANIME
>>
>>5059111
u kild me
>>
File: tehe.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
tehe.png
127KB, 257x250px
So! After an hour I'm backing from shaving.
Yes, it took me an hour...to do one leg ;-;
I'll do the other one tomorrow. BUT
OMG IT FEELS SO SMOOTH AND AMAZING I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER OMG

Also madison I'm sorry I was gonna send the request before I shaved but I forgot to hit the "Add to contacts" button ;-; don't hate me p-please
>>
>>5059119
remember to repeatedly shave it every day or it'll get prickly and gross for 2 weeks
>>
>>5059119
the first time i shaved i did it for like two or three hours. got both legs. it was glorious for like an hour and then it was the worst torture i had ever known because razor burn.
>>
File: waaaaaaaaaa.gif (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaaaaaa.gif
214KB, 500x281px
>>5059116
>umaru
>shitty
u wot m8?
>>
>>5059123
honestly umaru was a pretty bad anime, mediocre at best
it had its spot in the sunlight as the meme anime of the month for a few months but it's already fallen off
>>
>>5059121
yes! will do cause they feel amazing and I want that smooth feeling <3

>>5059122
no razor burn for me thank god but I nicked my toe bad :/
>>
>>5059113
lol wwait what?
also why did you go back and forth between "he" and "she"? which am I?
>>5059114
that kitty is cute!!
>>
File: 1440485330269.jpg (646KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
1440485330269.jpg
646KB, 1200x852px
>>5059124
but its cute
>>
>>5059125
>I nicked my toe bad :/
I nicked my ankle pretty bad my first time too, right on the Achilles' tendon. It ended up scarring, still have a pink spot, lmao
>>
File: 1444340673325.jpg (51KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1444340673325.jpg
51KB, 500x547px
where do you find qt guys who want to take you out on dates
>>
>>5059129
but it wasn't good and there were a lot of other cute anime that season and the season before and this season and every season
>>
>>5059132
This thread tbh
>>
File: templar umaru.jpg (136KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
templar umaru.jpg
136KB, 524x524px
>tfw memeing makes you feel a little better

well i guess that answers the question of whether i'm autistic or schizoid

>>5059124
for what it is it's fantastic, it's not trying to bend genre or anything but that doesn't make it bad

>>5059127
it's an umaru not a kitty
>>
>you will never walk down the street and see Vivi attempting to pass
>You will never grab him and make him come to your place
>You will never rape Vivi and cut his arteries out
>You will never pour salt and lemon juice inside her wounds while fucking wound
>you will never cum on his face and tie her up with concrete bricks and throw him into the ocean
>you will never drive off into the sunset and go home and watch gundam proud of yourself
>>
File: 1444463121862.png (639KB, 680x731px) Image search: [Google]
1444463121862.png
639KB, 680x731px
>>5059133
but it was this seasons cute anime
>>
>>5059132
/r9k/
I have some ideas that I can't deal with people disagreeing with and those tend to align with /r9k/
it's a weird world
no bully
>>
File: letmetellyou.jpg (383KB, 820x801px) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyou.jpg
383KB, 820x801px
>>5059124
I enjoyed it. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a fun slice of life show that's basically cute overload.

>>5059133
How many cute anime are there where the main protagonist is relatable on the level of being a junk food eating lazy nerdy degenerate?
>>
File: 1361894367421.gif (893KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1361894367421.gif
893KB, 384x216px
>>5059134
i would never date anyone from /mtfg/, that sounds terrible

>>5059142
oh god no, that's even worse, i just want a qt normie/closet weeb boy

unrelated but does anyone know how to remedy oral fixations? i tried gum but that doesn't really help
>>
>>5059132
I'm an ugly guy who wants to be a girl but I'm still willing to take you on a date if you're down with that
>>
>>5059145
>wanting normalfags
half of the reason I look on /r9k/ tbh
I can't stand them
>>
>>5059132
well first you need to lose weight so you are stick thin try and do that over the next two weeks before you start estrogen
and then take estrogen for like six months
there you'll be cute enough to get any boy
as long as they don't think trannies are gross
>>
;~~~;
>tfw no one shitposts about raping me
fuckkkkk
>>
>>5059145
>>5059136
Kiwi why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>5059123
s h i t t y
>>5059125
just wait. you'll burn your legs eventually. and it will sting.
>>5059132
/soc/
>>5059151
no, that should be a good feel.
>>
i want to die
i want to fucking die
i want to die
i want to fucking die
i want to die
i want to fucking die
enough
>>
File: anime_cry.gif (582KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
anime_cry.gif
582KB, 512x288px
>>5059151
>tfw not cute enough to be rapeable
>>
File: 1427939739421.jpg (398KB, 1920x2690px) Image search: [Google]
1427939739421.jpg
398KB, 1920x2690px
>>5059148
not necessarily normies, just people who don't wear weeaboo stuff out in public or spout memes like a dip and are relatively fashionable

>>5059150
sounds like a plan!

>>5059153
i don't even know vivi that well, why would i post that?
>>
>>5059132
Oh god, now you want to rape helpless guys too?
You are a monster.

>>5059155
I see you changed your name after everyone told you to go away. Smooth moves, bro.
>>
>>5059151
I know your slutty ass would love it so id rather you sit alone in a corner in the dark wondering why the other girls get attention and your dumb ass doesn't.

>>5059158
Id rape you
>>
>>5059151
and this is why you are no longer a cool poster
>>
>>5059160
this is my trip on my desktop. oddish is my mobile trip.
>>
>>5059131
ouuuccchhhh

>>5059155
don't worry I'm sure I will haha

>>5059136
.....I mean it was ok until the whole ripping arteries and death stuff
>>
File: 1443133055503.jpg (71KB, 747x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443133055503.jpg
71KB, 747x375px
>>5059155
>not having a rape fantasy
>not being trutrans

>>5059160
jade and oddish are interchangeable you dip, she even uses the same trip for both
>>
>>5059159
>not necessarily normies, just people who don't wear weeaboo stuff out in public or spout memes like a dip and are relatively fashionable
so most of /r9k/? half of /r9k/ are hiding their powerlevels and the other half are recent neo-reddit invasions from pepe and the oregon shooter
>>
>>5059135
oh
it looked like a cat to me
>>5059151
>you will never walk down the street and see Alison attempting to pass
>You will never grab her and make him come to your place
>You will never rape Alison and cut organs out and cook them for your delicious european style dinner party
>You will never pour salt and lemon juice inside her wounds while fucking her ap
>you will never cum on her face and tie her up with concrete bricks and throw her into the ocean
>you will never regret it and save her from the depths of the ocean
>>5059159
are you fashionable?
>>5059158
I GOT U FAM
>>you will never walk down the street and see Elanna passing
>>You will never grab her and make her come to your place
>>You will never rape Vivi and cut her arteries out
>>You will never pour salt and lemon juice inside her wounds while fucking wound
>>You will never tape her eyes open and make her watch gaudy elementary fashion shows
>>you will never cum on her face and tie her up with concrete bricks and throw her into lake erie
>>you will never drive off into the sunset and go home and watch ANTM proud of yourself
>>
File: kiwi and his mudasian master.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi and his mudasian master.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>>5059145
>cheska rapes him
>rapes jocelyn in a passive aggressive beta male chimpout
gee you will never stop your pathological lying, will you?
>>
>>5059171
the guy on the left is pretty cute.
>>
>>5059168
y-you'd take me to your place and force me to watch you do that to poor vivi? o.o
>>
>>5059163
It's the same trip you use only with a different name you crazy person.

This is 2autism4me.
>>
File: 1422382647642.jpg (306KB, 1280x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1422382647642.jpg
306KB, 1280x1842px
>>5059167
i don't know, i've never really been there

pepe never appealed to me and the tendies meme ruined my favorite food

>>5059168
i'd like to be, i haven't really had the opportunity

i've been more and more reclusive and self conscious since i've had trans feelings when i was around 12-14, so i just stuck to basics like plain t shirts, hoodies and jeans just to kind of blend in to the rest of society
now that i'm transitioning i feel like i can explore more options in fashion because i can live out how i feel, so i've been spending most of my time putting together cute outfits in my head and in my amazon wishlist for later
>>
>>5059168
this copypasta
>>5059175
I can't replicate my trip with CEASE in it on a phone, so i have a mobile trip. I've also been posting with both of them for the past week. What are you on about?
>>
>In the last two days I've single handedly because of my posts caused a huge war against oddish maki erin and others
>Made plenty of goreposts
>Literally about twelve anons joining in shitting on everyone
>Made actually good trips leave because of my antics and shitty ones
>Now started a rape copypast
>made this place a warzone single handedly

MUHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER
I need a life
>>
>>5059173
That's kiwi

He is a confused anime-loving man who decided to transition after having his masculinity stripped away from him by Cheska.
>>
>>5059174
o-oh well I mean I guess that's one way to hang out with you gals ;-;
>>
File: wow I am fucked.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wow I am fucked.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why is it so hard to pass as a girl?

Also stop talking about rape. This isn't even fun at this point.
>>
>>5059168
Dumb nigger ape can't even get the copypasta right
>>
File: stormaru.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stormaru.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>5059181
>I need a life
you need to finish your recovery and pay back your loan
>>
>>5059182
yes that's me 2 years ago, when i was forced to masculinize myself against my will

you don't see me calling it rape though
>>
>>5059181
You should get a job tbqh

>>5059183
It's ok I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that ;~;
Can we all just play chu chu rocket or something?
>>
>>5059180
Just go with Oddish. You think anybody gives two fucks about what your tripcode is?
>>
>>5059183
>>5059174
KEK, i forgot to change all the names, lol
oh wellllll, i tried; im not good at rape fantasies honestly

i should try and write my own copypasta, what should it be about??
lets both do it elanna, we can decide with copypasta is the ebin memest
>>5059180
duh
>>5059178
it's seems weird to expect to hang out with a certain calibre of people when you dont meet those expectations yourself
>>
>>5059191
>muh sad forced masculinization story
>>
>>5059193
i like jade though
>>
>>5059181
good job, hitler kun

here is your trophy
(I am the trophy)
>>
>>5059188
>mfw people who didn't even do it are getting blamed

>>5059191
You're such a sleazeball
Jump in front of a train like you pretended to back in August

>>5059197
Nobody likes you though
>>
File: 1379831030852.jpg (52KB, 425x502px) Image search: [Google]
1379831030852.jpg
52KB, 425x502px
>>5059195
i'm not talking fashionable as in /fa/, i'm just saying no camouflage cargo shorts, multi-colored off-brand running shoes, wal-mart grade graphic shirts, you know what i mean
>>
>>5059193
>You think anybody gives two fucks about what your tripcode is?
>Just go with Oddish
Uh huh
>>
>>5059197
Then stick with jade. You are truly insufferable.
>>
Fun fact: every boyfriend who gets rejected by a mtfg trip ends up tripposting here,
>>
>>5059192
t-that sounds good! And we'll get some pizza!
That sounds a lot better than being raped and cut open and thrown into the ocean
>>
>>5059192
>>5059210
I'VE GOT IT
>you will never grab Vivi off the street and take her to your secret hideout
>you will never tie up Vivi and make her play "chu chu rocket" for 7 hour stretches
>you will never make Vivi vegan dishes and change her health and diet for the better forever
>you will never make Vivi watch "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit" and make jokes about her being a mole woman, because you kidnapped her
>you will never get bored with the kidnap thing after two days and take Vivi home, and apologize profusely
how is that????
>>5059201
/fa/ isn't fashionable in the slightest really.....if you want to meet a certain standard of person you should change yourself so that you can attract those people, really.

being raped and thrown into the ocean is dumb, soooo
>>5059209
my ex doesn't trip here...
>>
>>5059199
Not Hitler but ill cum in your little pussy anyway cunt
>>
>>5059195
>you will never walk down the street and see jupiter passing
>you will never grab her and make her come to your place
>you will never make tincan telephones and hook them up from your treehouse to the window
>you will never fingerpaint a bowl of fruit
>you will never eat too much sugar together and throw up after spinning around for too long
I'm not sure I'm very good at this
>>
File: kiwi now.jpg (77KB, 569x589px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi now.jpg
77KB, 569x589px
>>5059200
I wonder if he realizes he will never pass but that's another story
>>
File: 1441410528649.jpg (446KB, 772x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1441410528649.jpg
446KB, 772x1190px
>>5059213
i have been doing that though, and i'm going to purchase a ton of cute stuff on amazon all at once as soon as i finalize everything
>>
File: 12c59a91.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
12c59a91.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>5059213
... yet.
>>
There is nothing funny about rape because actual rape is hilarious
>>
>>5059214
uhm, b-but I don't have a pussy for you to cum in
>>
>>5059213
that sounds a lot better! I'm already a vegetarian so I'm almost to veganism
>>
File: blushu2.gif (267KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
blushu2.gif
267KB, 219x300px
>>5059210
Yes, tranny pizza party and video games it is

>>5059213
I think you win because vegan dishes
>>
Which trip would you rape?
The bad rape not that there is such thing but still you know what I mean
>>
>>5059228
yes it's settled! Vegan pizza party with video games!
>>
File: 1441847733933.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441847733933.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>5059233
>Vegan pizza party
but how am i going to sate my thirst without meat?
>>
i hate mtfg so much when creepy fuckers like kiwi posts

i wish i could strangle some of you
god some of you are so annoying!!
>>
>>5059234
It's ok, we can order one vegan pizza and one meaty one. I can't survive without meat on my pizza tbqh
>>
>>5059234
>implying we won't order some meat too
if you know what I mean :^)
>>
>>5059162
i know it's over for me fuck... i'm not cool enough for anons on mtfg. ;~;
my life is over...

>>5059158
iktf

>>5059161
this still gives me boner

>>5059168
thank you fam. ;~;

>>5059155
no... no it hurts...
>>
>>5059236
I want to rape you
>>
File: 1440108510953.png (176KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
1440108510953.png
176KB, 612x344px
>>5059236
>i wish i could strangle some of you
>>
>>5059218
he shouldve stayed a man, he was cute. now he's going to mutilate his body becoming some monster and he'll never pass all to fulfill some fetishistic fantasy of being a qt 2d grill
what a waste of a perfectly good male body
>>
File: 1444443753080.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444443753080.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>5059238
Oh are we ordering male prostitutes too?
>>
>>5059238
i mean i'll eat a pepperoni sausage raw, i just think it would be better on pizza
>>
>tfw no trans bf
>>
>>5059241
w-why? what did i do?
>>
>>5059246
I mean why not :^)

>>5059247
^
but I mean we can get meat pizza for you too haha I mean I'd love a regular mushroom pizza but jupiter and elanna are gonna kidnap me and force me to go vegan so oh well :/
>>
>>5059245
agreed. cheska had a stallion and she ruined him for the rest of us

i hope cheska gets heart cancer- oh wait that would be impossible since cheska has no heart
>>
>>5059252
If youre with cheska for longer than a month you obviously have something wrong in your brain already.

Kiwis sketchy as fuck to begin with
>>
>>5059251
I wouldn't force you to go vegan. I'd smuggle you pepperoni and pass it to you through the bars of whatever weird vegan dungeon jupiter has going.

Also, I'm liking the direction this party is going.
I have a very odd request if we're ordering prostitutes though.
Can I snort coke off a wiener? I've never done it and it sounds fun ;~;
>>
File: 1444458715514.png (741KB, 527x886px) Image search: [Google]
1444458715514.png
741KB, 527x886px
>>5059218
>>5059200
>>5059196
>>5059182
>>5059236
>>5059255
>>
>>5059243
Do you only have two reaction faces?
>>
File: 1444542587096.gif (428KB, 346x367px) Image search: [Google]
1444542587096.gif
428KB, 346x367px
>>5059261
I have a third somewhere
>>
>find cute shirt
>it's only available in navy

WHY
>>
>>5059260
trip on rapist
>>
>>5059260
gross is that what he looks like now?!? Are you fucking kidding me?

he went from a 7/10 guy to a 1/10 girl. literally like what was the fucking point of that?
>>
>>5059261
>>5059260
Cheska deserves to be raped though
>>
i won't say anything specific but i'm friends with cheska and she told me some things that paint kiwi in quite the negative light

probably not a rapist but probably not a good person either
>>
>>5059260
why does kiwi look so deformed?
>>
>>5059273
no thats nycteri the one who started the rape bullshit
>>
>>5059280
this is kiwi
http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1444268219007.jpg
>>
>>5059215>>5059228

i like this actually, thats cool, except sugar is bad tbh
>you will never walk down the street and see elanna looking good
>you will never grab her and take her to a show during NYFW FW2016
>you will never spilt up to see different shows and complain about how she got the better show
>you will never go to eat at a fancy restaurant and get photographed for street style blogs
>you will never spin around a bunch and fall out like little children
????? how is that?

i wanna be vegan but i like meat ;--;
>>5059226
really??!!! i wanna be a vegetarian really really bad, but i like meat products just too much ;--;
teach me your ways sempai @__@
>>5059231
>>The bad rape not that there is such thing
ahahahahahahahahah
where is your chill anon
>>5059221
ok
>>5059222
he will not
bc he doesn't exist....or does he
>>5059240
ur welcome
now do me please
>>
y'all mean tho
>>
>>5059283
damn he got large!

who's the cute little piggy with a wig, kiwi is
>>
>>5059213
>/fa/ isn't fashionable in the slightest really....
Without reservations, this. /fa/ is just a notch above wearing fedoras.
>>
>>5059286
>or does he
spooky tbqh

>>5059287
dollface minion stfu
>>
>tfw u want to post about your friends being dumb but the thread is full
>>
>>5059288
fat chicks suck dick with gusto though because they're always hungry
>>
>>5059283
are you fucking serious? what a waste...
I hope he's ready for a life of being alone because he really went from a 7 to a 0.5
>>
>>5059295
what are you talking about?
she literally just started spiro like two weeks ago
>>
>>5059299
>she
>>
>>5059303
>>5059303
>>5059303
>>5059303
>>5059303
fresh bread
>>
new eggplant fam
>>5059309
>>5059309
>>5059309
>>
WHICH NEW THREAD IS THE CORRECT NEW THREAD??

>>5059292
just do it
>>5059289
yeah, and i mean it's mainly teenage boys, so it makes sense, why anyone would think /fa/ actually looks good escapes me
>>5059291
its a secret i have to keep you guessing
>>
>>5059313
the eggplant one, tbqh fam
Thread posts: 735
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.