[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIS inquiry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 3

File: body switch.jpg (85KB, 933x857px) Image search: [Google]
body switch.jpg
85KB, 933x857px
I'm a cis male and I have a question for the MtF's and FtM's of LGBT.

Do you guys ever really envy a member of the opposite biological sex, whose qualities you admire so much so that you fantasize about actually being them? I mean do trans people fantasize about switching bodies with people they know and have qualities they like?

If so who have you fantasized about switching bodies with or being?
>>
Duh we do.

Also cis isn't an acronym.
>>
>>4257220
Yeah, always.
>>
>>4257220
Any celebrities or people in particular you guys or girls dream of actually being them?
>>
>>4257245
Brendon Urie.
>>
>>4257220
Not at all.
I want to be my own person, the idea of having the face of someone I know is really icky.
Now, if I was given the choice and they were cool with it (in a sci fi "we need a DNA donor to make you a new body and they are the only one that is compatible" way) then who am I to complain!
>>
>>4257278
What if it's someone you don't know like Zac Efron? Wouldn't you want to be him?
>>
>>4257261
>Brendon Urie
kek, that guy looks like a butch lesbian at times. If you want to be him, that's a manageable goal for a ftm.
>>
Uhm I actually never understood this "fantasy of becoming/transforming/switching into whatever" sounds too much straight male fetishist imo, I always thought I AM the opposite sex. My genitals are a lie.
>>
>>4257319
I'm a gay man and have a fetish for reading stories about men switching bodies with other men, but only if one or both of them are gay.
>>
>>4257220
well pretty ones? and rich ones? and smart ones? and powerful ones?

who doesn't envy people?
>>
>>4257285
fucking kek
I was thinking more about like 2005 era emo "closing the goddamn door" guyliner Brendon. Again, still pretty attainable for an ftm though. But goddamn does Brendon look like a butch. Still hot though.
>>
>>4257319
So you've never fantasized about being another person like Ryan Reynolds or Harry Styles or Taylor Lautner?
>>
>>4257220
>Do you guys ever really envy a member of the opposite biological sex, whose qualities you admire so much so that you fantasize about actually being them? I mean do trans people fantasize about switching bodies with people they know and have qualities they like?
Do you really need to ask this question? Of fucking course. Well, more like being exactly like them, you wouldn't want to trade anyone into the wrong sex.
>>
>>4257319
>I always thought I AM the opposite sex. My genitals are a lie.
Then why on earth are you transitioning? You never needed to transition, because somehow your sex was that of the opposite of the one you were... Somehow...
>>
>tfw trans and gay
>sometimes can't see the line between wanting to be someone and wanting to bang them
>>
>>4257220
Spent most of my later years in school doing that all the time.
>>
>>4257220
Way to open with probably the most autistic possible pic from two of the most autistic possible fandoms possible, OP. To answer your question, you sound like the sort of guy can't stop bouncing questiond that are based entirely off of your own experiences at the moment off of others as a way of indirectly confronting your own confusion and it makes you annoying.
>>
>>4257220
>have FtM friend
>we joke about switching bodies all the time
>legit would if we had the choice
brain transplants when
>>
I dated this ftm in hs, I always thought if we switched bodies we'd be much happier togther. But at the time ww were both repressing.... so it would have been weird to bring it up.
>>
I wish I was Lights. She's crazy pretty and I love her music, plus she seems like a really lovely person as well.
>>
>>4259014
So are you male or female?
>>
>>4258915
Ewww gross, I don't want to be a girl. I'm not confused I'm a gay dude... I really have no desire to be a chick. I think vaginas are disgusting and I love my penis, I can't imagine not having him. Maybe you're the one projecting, Otherwise why such hostility? Or do you just like to think there are more "confused" people out there so you feel a little less alone in the world that you seem so angry at? It's just a question cool your ass down.
>>
>>4258915
What'sd with insulting the person, with

>huur your autistic
>hurr you're projecting

see a fucking shrink dude, and stop taking your issues out on other people.
>>
>>4257220
Honestly not even, maybe its my situation. I'm, 20, 5'5, small framed, still have a baby face, and already get confused sometimes as a girl. My doctor said that that was good traits for hrt and since I already got boobs spouts from being a low t blocker from since 17 estrogen should really take well. She even gave me a safety class on how to disclose that I still have a penis so men wont beat me up or even kill me if they find out I had a penis and thought I was a girl. My doctor said unfortunately 90% of her trans patients are manley men (over 5'10 feet, big framed, over 30 years, masculine faces) almost end up never passing and only prescribes them HRT to make them feel better, she was just being honest. So honestly the fact that my doctor said once hrt takes full effect I'll easily pass makes not even jealous. I'd honestly much rather be trans and get the satisfaction that hey I lived one part of my life as a boy and now successfully live my life as a girl. As far as biological vaginas, I dont want one, they look like they smell, they bleed, they discharge random liquids, you have to pee when you sit which sounds disgusting in public bathrooms. Boobs, my doctor said I'll have perky teenage tits since trans people never end up getting full female breasts, which btw I dont want big sagy tits. Butt and hips, trans people cant compare since females have a naturally wider hip bone which makes for a bigger butt and hip. Hairless face? Had one session of laser and have 1/4 that hair on my face, couple of more and I'll be hairless. Voice? You can get it feminized to a girls voice for around 7,000 dollars. So no not even the slightest bit am I envious of biological females. For only 24 dollars a month of hormones and t blockers I'm seeing boobs grow right before me. Sore, very sore boobs.
>>
>>4257236
This.
>>
>>4259134
So basically trans people are generally alright as long as doctors detect it early and they're able to get the treatment they're supposed to get?

Why don't they just do that instead of suicide? It sounds easy enough.
>>
>>4259179
well heres the thing. I live in Texas which is a informed consent state, luckily I found a doctor which does informed consent, which means I don't have to go through bullshit therapy as long as I sign a wavier saying I wont sue anyone for anything if anything happens to me. most people have to go through 8- 5 months of therapy before getting hrt which cost hundreds a month, far more than hrt actually cost. Some docotors dont even do hrt until you've had your employer document you've been living full time as a female for a year, while you look like a guy.....All of these cruel requirements make people say fuck it, I'll just live as a guy. My hrt appoint with my doctor as a new patient without insurance cost 200, blood work 100. She requires 2 visits a year at 100 dollars a visit to stay on hrt. At costco without insurance my mones cost 24 a month. So mostly its lack of courage in people, and laws set in place, and work place. Also I work at H&M so they verrrrrrrry LGBT suportaive.
>>
File: nottrans_silence_of_the_lambs.gif (1020KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nottrans_silence_of_the_lambs.gif
1020KB, 500x375px
>>4259215
This is going to sound cruel but isn't it best to have the therapy first to make sure that's what someone really wants as it's such a life altering and costly decision. I mean I watched a documentary of men who transitioned to women, regretted it, and transitioned back. There are legit trans people out there but there are also people who aren't but for some reason or another question their gender identity and make the mistake of transitioning. Isn't it best to have the therapy as a safety net not for the trans people but for the people out there who think they're trans for a moment in their life but really aren't?

>Pic related, dude wasn't trans

And just to set the mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
>>
>>4259236
let me get this out of the way, I'm not transgender, I'm transsexual. Transgenders have trouble figuring out whether they male or female on the inside, which requires a therapists work. Transsexuals know who they are in the inside, but just don't like what they see on the outside. Transgender = mental gender issues, Transsexuals= physical gender issues. The main issue with people regretting transitioning is if you are mtf and done everything you can to try and pass as a girl, but people just stare at you and call you guy, you are mostly likely to regret transitioning, since you really didn't get the results you got. But say you did transition and everyone calls you girl they see you as a girl and cant even tell the difference, youll be happy and wont look back to your guys self ever again. Also one quick test to tell you are really trans and not have some fantasy is if you get sexually aroused at the thought of being a girl, you have a fantasy. But if you cry at the thought of being a guy ( which I do) your trans. Btw my doctor said she does require letters, but didnt for since how mature I acted during the visit. She said it's really easy to tell when someone just wants to play around with hormones as a fantasy and someone who really needs them.
>>
>>4259338
>Transsexuals know who they are in the inside,
But some people might not be able to distinguish that in themselves and would mistakenly get the surgery when they're not really trans, the therapy should be there as a catch all safety net for people who aren't really transexual or transgendered.
>>
>>4259236
Also just cause I'm trans doesnt mean I'm gonna start wearing make up and painy my room pink. If anything on the gender spectrum, I'm like a lesbian in a boys body.
>>
>>4259338
>The main issue with people regretting transitioning is if you are mtf and done everything you can to try and pass as a girl, but people just stare at you and call you guy, you are mostly likely to regret transitioning, since you really didn't get the results you got.

no that wasn't the issue, they legit didn't like being women, and thought it was a huge mistake and reverted back.
>>
>>4259355
For srs or an testicle removal your gonna need letters since those are permanent. But for hrt, it is reversible if caught early (1-7) months. You can still even have kids.
>>
>>4257220
I get super frustrated with the fact that I'll never be someone like the mountain from GOT.
I really admire and want to be like a strongman, but that will forever be impossible.
>tfw 5'7"
>tfw forever a child
>>
>>4259360
I see what you are saying. The problem is, if you think you can start living life as women once you start transitioning, you are wrong. If you think getting hrt and srs will change who you are your wrong. People who think they will be a "woman" with hrt and srs are the ones who regret it. I my self am staying the same with the exception becoming more feminine. The fact that people sometimes call me a girl or mam feels alot more right than being called guy or sir. I my self am not changing one bit or am gonna start living life as someone else. I'm just putting on more comfortable shoes? Get where I'm coming from?
>>
>>4259384
>I get super frustrated with the fact that I'll never be someone like the mountain from GOT.
well like 99% of all men on the planet will never be someone like the mountain from GOT

its not too bad!
>>
>>4259399
So you're keeping your dick?
>>
>>4259405
Maybe. probably yes. Srs cost waaay to much and honestly fake vaginas look nasty. Plus since I'll still be dating women, I can still fuck them.
>>
>>4259404
but I'm nowhere near even the average male height.
Hell, I already have issues about it while being a grill.
I fucking hate being this short.
>tfw shitty dad genes, otherwise might as well have been 5'9" or more
>>
>>4259405
Also it's not like I'm constantly looking at my dick thinking geeze how unfeminine this little thing is. It's the rest of my body I have problems not being not as feminine as they could be. Plus the estrogen should shrink everything down there.
>>
>>4259415
But you'll still be male...
>>
>>4259415
You going to have to find yourself a bisexual girl I suppose.
>>
>>4259415
I personally don't consider that trans, that's more or less, I don't fit into either sex or gender and want to be something inbetween.
>>
>>4259438
Probably, but I don't care legally if I'm male or female. I dont need to pee in the girls room to feel like a girl. I dont need my drivers licenses to say I'm female to be my self. These labeling things, doesn't phase me.
>>4259443
I still like girls, but they say estrogen makes you start liking guys, so we'll see.
>>
>>4259449
have you heard of the gender spectrum? I fall somewhere in the middle towards to female side. Like I said I'd get srs, but the results are shitty and it cost too much. 24 dollars a month for hormones is so much more affordable than 18,000 dollars for some surgeon to make a mess down there.
>>
>>4259464
>I still like girls, but they say estrogen makes you start liking guys, so we'll see.
That's a bunch of bullshit giving someone one hormone or another doesn't change sexuality, otherwise the ex gay therapy people would be injecting lesbians with estrogen left and right. For someone who is trans you don't seem to know that much about hormones.
>>
>>4259480
Actually making a woman out of a man is much more easier than making a man out of a woman.

They can make a vagina so vagina like that a gynecologist can't tell the difference upon inspection. the only thing you'll lack is ovaries up inside you, and the menstrual cycling.
>>
>>4257220

I remember fantasizing about having my cousin's body. I was about 10, she was 15. Tall, skinny, dancer's build, killer eyebrows. I dreamed of somehow switching bodies with her, meeting a guy, going to prom...

;_;
>>
>>4259511
There have been studies done, where people on hormones claim that hormones make change their preference. Some say they don't. Estrogen does change brain chemistry, its different for everyone. I personally don't believe, then again I've never been on hormones till now. I prefer women just because men can be real assholes. My raw sexual attraction goes to woman, but I believe true love is genderless and will be willing to date guys if they are nice and if I find attraction to them. I know a lot about hormones. I just don't know what effects they will have on me because everyone is different and I just started them recently. Example people say at the one month mark your nipples get sore, my left one started to get sore after 3 days. And im starting out low on estrogen. My doctor said some people body doesn't even respond to high amounts and never see boobs.
>>4259518
Oh I didn't know that. All the before and after pictures I've seen of srs, something looks off about mtf vagians, I just would rather wait for srs in the future when I have a better job to afford it and hopefully it will have advanced.
>>
>>4259564
a g p
g
p
>>
>>4257319
The fantasy comes from the rality that transition as it stands now is pretty shitty and that no matter how well it goes you'll never be quite "right"/there will always be something off about you. I pass fine, and am even a bit cute, I would still take a new body in an instant if it was ever offered.
>>
MtF here and yes I do, but I mainly try to think about girls who I could possibly someday look like. I mean, sure models and really pretty girls are nice but I don't usually fantasize about them, more about the less-perfect and more-masculine girls because I try to stay realistic in my fantasies.
>>
>>4259576
>but I believe true love is genderless and will be willing to date guys if they are nice and if I find attraction to them.

Then you're bi dude.

you say in the same sentence that true love is genderless (yea in non-romantic relationships it is), and if you find a guy attractive you'd date him, which kind of defeats your first point about love being genderless.

I'm never attracted to females, and find their parts to be well repulsive to the senses, so I'm just incapable of being romantically involved with women. I don't find them physically or romantically enticing, but I do love women as close family and friends.

>>4259576
>There have been studies done, where people on hormones claim that hormones make change their preference.

Those studies are bunk. Biological women are more inclined to have fluid sexuality, while biological men tend to be more crystallized in their sexuality thus why there are more bi men than women. People who say they experienced a change are probably bisexual to begin with and the hormones are making them more apt to express such feelings rather than alter their feelings. Otherwise religious nuts would be trying that shit left and right which they aren't.
>>
>>4258918
Haha, do you actually talk about what it would be like to be each other and sit and fantasize about it or something?
>>
File: Transamerica_(film)_poster.jpg (22KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
Transamerica_(film)_poster.jpg
22KB, 269x400px
>>4259576
You should watch the movie TransAmerica anon, I think you'd like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4Dckw274Q
>>
>>4259630
I said I don't believe those studies, but then again are you the one on hormones? Also when I said I'd date guy, it would have to be a feminine one. I can't do dudes, its just creepy to me. I dont want some big guy shoving his dick up my ass, it's really scarey to think about that. Maybe if I didn't feel threatened id give it a try. I guess I am bi but lean more on liking women.
>>
crossdresser here.
Im jealous of girls faces, skin, body, beautyness.
I wish I could look like them, feminine and feel cute.
I want to wear girls clothes that are so much cute than guys clothes.
But I dont hate my dick, and I don't hate being a guy (things I do, how I act, my voice) and Im sexually attracted to girls.

I don't know what to do :(
I want to get hormones to have a more feminine body and I want to dress more feminine, I want my face to chance and look more soft and girly.
>>
>>4259685
Then get hormones. Depending on where you live it's as easy as making a phone call to your local gp.
>>
>>4259690
I dont have the money and I would get kicked from home. Third world sucks.
>>
>>4259679
You don't have to do it or experience it in order to study it and know which studies are bullshit and which are legit

>Psych degree here
>>
This is going to sound really weird but since I'm not trans I'm curious what a trans person would say, would you rather be born the biological sex you identify with but be an ugly fat bio male/female, or be born in the wrong body and go through the transitioning?
>>
>>4259480
>have you heard of the gender spectrum?
The Gender Specturm is different than the biological spectrum of half assing your body where the top half is female and the bottom half is male.
>>
>>4260005
That's not a slight at people whoa re still in the process of transitioning but I don't get people who say they are mtf but want to keep their dick and get boobs...
>>
>>4260011
Not every mtf experiences genital dysphoria, and some may not be able to get SRS for financial or health reasons. A major surgery like that isn't worth the trouble unless someone really needs it.
>>
>>4260056
I don't see that as being trans then...
>>
>>4260070
They may still want to go on hormones because of of body dysphoria. That would make them transgender, but not transsexual.
>>
>>4260251
How the hell can you have body dysphoria without genital dysphoria... the genitals are apart of the body, quite a big part too especially when it comes to sexual identity.
>>
>>4260271
Yeah I can see what you're saying, I think some are just good at ignoring their genitals, or are comfortable as long as they can be seen as female.
>>
>>4259338
> Also one quick test to tell you are really trans and not have some fantasy is if you get sexually aroused at the thought of being a girl, you have a fantasy.

I'm not going to say that there aren't cis-people who have that kind of fantasy and should not transition, but I don't think it's as cut and dry as you make it seem.
>>
Nobody I know, because that's fuckin creepy.

I wouldn't mind looking like a number of male celebrities, though. I'll never be that hot, might as well take the upgrade.
>>
>>4257220
Switching bodies? Nah. I just wish my own body was the way I wanted it, that's all. You know, so I don't hate myself and shit.
>>
>>4261030
So hypothetically if you had the chance to permanently become Justin Bieber you wouldn't?
>>
>>4263237
Justin bieber has sexy feet, just saying.
>>
>>4257220
Yes very much so. I have a friend who had a baby last year, and I have become cripplingly jealous of her body. Not only how she can do that, but how she looks now as a mother. I will never have that in my lifetime or yours. Ever.
>>
>>4267493
Well there's talk of male pregnancy now, of creating an artificial womb in a man, so you never know.
>>
Not really. Just hate being not me.
>>
>>4267525
>Not really. Just hate being not me.
Wait what, did someone switch bodies with you and steal your body?
>>
>>4267583
Sorry, I forgot some people here are still in middle school.

What I meant was I hate who I am internally versus who I am in reality.
>>
>>4267599

And to take it further in explanation, it is really hard to love yourself when you don't fit in.

I hope all this helps.
>>
>>4267599
But you are yourself, thats the body God gave you, it just neds some tweaking.
>>
>>4267619

Tweaking isn't an option for a lot more trans people than you think I am guessing.
>>
>>4267630
You know how doctors like Rand Paul will do volunteer charity free work down in central America?

Are there any sexual reassignment surgeons who do charity work for the trans community?
>>
>>4257245
winona ryder
>>
>>4257220
Not once have I ever done this.. nope.. never.. seriously dumb question OP.. I mean.. why the fuck would a trans person fantasize about stuff like that... jeez
>>
>>4257280
>Zac Efron
bitch... Zac Efron doesn't even wanna be Zac Efron...
>>
>>4257319
Okay Tumblr.. scurry on home now
>>
>>4268739
Why wouldn't he want to be himself? Surely someone would take over for him if given the opportunity and the magic. Who wouldn't want to be Zac Efron, he's hot as fuck and famous.

I'd give just about anything just to suck his dick.
>>
>>4257220
Over the weekend, i beat the shit out of a close female friend (she knew i was mtf) (not out yet) because i hated that she could get fucked in the vagina and i couldnt.
>her dads a cop
>he wants to press charges
>>
>>4268857
>Who wouldn't want to be Zac Efron, he's hot as fuck and famous.
I wouldn't want to be him but yeah I agree he's hot as fuck.

I went from being a lesbian to dating guys again cuz of him.
>>
>>4257223
Confederacy of Independent Systems.

It's exactly an acronym. Dumb fag
>>
>>4257319
>My genitals are a lie.

Then how do you explain your genitals
>>
>>4273090

>He wants to press charges
Good. You deserve to face legal consequences for assaulting someone
>>
>>4273385
he doesnt, thats hes fucking problem, he is 16 and he yet has to understand the malleability of human sexuality
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.